PDA

View Full Version : False rumor spreading warrants banning

jgarMD
03-04-2004, 04:21 PM
This false rumor $hit has to stop. I am a busy professional and don't have time to be wasting on a message board if I have to sift through BS postys, rumors and innuendos. I want to extend an invitation to the moderators to ban those posters who post rumors. This board is becoming a joke. Please people. I want fact based, link based NEWS only. NOt a "friend of a friends brother told me that he heard on a radio station that.....

IF this Moss rumor were true it would lead the ESPN news hot list, the poster who started this should be ashamed of him/her self.

LIQUID24
03-04-2004, 04:23 PM
I think you're gonna get yourself banned buddy.............

FireinCairo
chill out, jgarmd.

enigmatics
Originally posted by jgarMD
This false rumor $hit has to stop. I am a busy professional and don't have time to be wasting on a message board if I have to sift through BS postys, rumors and innuendos. I want to extend an invitation to the moderators to ban those posters who post rumors. This board is becoming a joke. Please people. I want fact based, link based NEWS only. NOt a "friend of a friends brother told me that he heard on a radio station that.....

IF this Moss rumor were true it would lead the ESPN news hot list, the poster who started this should be ashamed of him/her self.

FADED

MiamiFan1354
Ummm.. they just said on Hot list about TO, and there is no link, should we all be ashamed for taling about that too?

SkapePhin
WTF? It has been posted in MANY reputable papers... Methinks you have a problem..

But, did you hear that Dolphins are secretely trying to trade for Mike Vick?? This year's 1st and AJ Feeley for Vick.. VICK to MOSS!!

ltfinfan
03-04-2004, 04:24 PM
waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

DrAstroZoom
Ummm ... is there such a thing as a "true rumor"?

Isn't a rumor simply something someone heard?

Does not the mountain need the sky?

Surferosa
I hate to break this to you, but you must not be THAT busy of a "professional" if you had time to post that awe-inspiring message...In anycase, this is the time of year where rumors run rampant. Enjoy it. In a few short months we'll be dying for even the smallest tidbit on the Phins.

finfan77
03-04-2004, 04:25 PM

If your such a busy professional then get back to work! Click the X in the upper right corner and do your thing.....

MDFINFAN
03-04-2004, 04:25 PM

I agree

Predaphin
03-04-2004, 04:26 PM

DCh wouldve been banned a long time ago.

Zeke0123
03-04-2004, 04:27 PM
LMFAO "awe inspiring".

Mondo_Man
loser

Penthos
1.) I'm quite certain that 126 would not have posted what he posted if he did not believe he heard it right from ESPN.

2.) This is an internet message board, hardly the type of place to rely on for factual news... (If your soo busy I'm surprised you have time to search message boards and watch ESPN for sports scoops at all)

Perhaps you should consider other sources for your news, like perhaps, the News.

DeDolfan
03-04-2004, 04:29 PM

If you're a busy professional, you's better clear out your history cache each time you leave your desk !! ;)

enigmatics
Originally posted by 13isgr81
1.) I'm quite certain that 126 would not have posted what he posted if he did not believe he heard it right from ESPN.

2.) This is an internet message board, hardly the type of place to rely on for factual news... (If your soo busy I'm surprised you have time to search message boards and watch ESPN for sports scoops at all)

Perhaps you should consider other sources for your news, like perhaps, the News.

I know.......that's why I chose to believe Section126.......I've yet to see him waste time planting false rumors on a forum.

CUBANBADGUY
Moss Over Miami?
Dan Patrick Show: Dolphins DEs Jason Taylor and Adewale Ogunleye say they missed out on college recruiting enticements. And Taylor sizes up the possible acquisition of Randy Moss.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia

very bottom of page.....

jgarMD
Originally posted by LIQUID24

Banned? For what ?

I cannot believe that I am not the only one who is sick of the rumors and BS go around about MOss, TO, etc... At least the Woody stuff has some validity. Lets talk "REALITY" not wishful thinking. Stop and just ask yourself this:

jgarMD

jgarMD

jgarMD

Banned? For what ?

I cannot believe that I am not the only one who is sick of the rumors and BS go around about MOss, TO, etc... At least the Woody stuff has some validity. Lets talk "REALITY" not wishful thinking. Stop and just ask yourself this:

jgarMD

Banned? For what ?

jgarMD

Banned? For what ?

jgarMD

Banned? For what ?

Section126
03-04-2004, 04:30 PM

Get back to work and stop wasting your time on message boards.

DeDolfan
Originally posted by SkapePhin
WTF? It has been posted in MANY reputable papers... Methinks you have a problem..

But, did you hear that Dolphins are secretely trying to trade for Mike Vick?? This year's 1st and AJ Feeley for Vick.. VICK to MOSS!!

Com'on Skape! That's ooold schidt !!! :lol:

Thundercracker
ban him for posting 6 times in a row.

REAL DEAL
03-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Section 126 did not say it was a rumor, he said that the Moss information was on ESPN news. To me thats not a rumor if true. I take him at his word till its proven to me that his information is not true.

jgarMD
03-04-2004, 04:32 PM
Sorry for the multiple posts, I don't know what happened

MDFINFAN

Banned? For what ?

You're not and it's getting old...every one should link their sources, so we stop looking at no back bone info.

Pigskin Pimp
Originally posted by finfan77

If your such a busy professional then get back to work! Click the X in the upper right corner and do your thing.....

I agree

Zeke0123
03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
I think im going to masturbate to pimps avatar now.............

touborg
03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
This is a public mesageboard, people can post whatever they want as long as it is within the decency rules. If theres a thread going you dislike, don't read it.

No one is forcing you to come here.

Pigskin Pimp
03-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by zeke0123
I think im going to masturbate to pimps avatar now.............

Masterbate to the one on the left - the one on the right is mine :lol:

Zeke0123
03-04-2004, 04:37 PM
to late :P

Section126
03-04-2004, 04:38 PM
I have passed along breaking news story after breaking news story on this site as I work with wqam and espn news on in the backround.......and all of a sudden somebody I have never seen on this board comes in to complain?

I hope that guy gets fired.

Pigskin Pimp
Originally posted by touborg
This is a public mesageboard, people can post whatever they want as long as it is within the decency rules. If theres a thread going you dislike, don't read it.

No one is forcing you to come here.

He's a Jets fan and he's probably from the Gang-Green Website, if nothing else, the inactivity on that board alone would be enough to force me to a real board :lol:

CUBANBADGUY
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia
click it and see for yourself....there is some validity to our prayers.

Section126
03-04-2004, 04:42 PM
BTW, Prior to posting this crap........this guy's last post was a MONTH ago.................

Section126
03-04-2004, 04:43 PM
I am pissed off.

PhinsTD
03-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Wow, to be mad at a rumor posted on a message board is a little absurd right?

BTW, telling him to get back to work just because he says he's busy? I'm a professional and I still find time for other things. Being busy doesn't mean you can't take a few minutes to come on these things. If you chastise him for posting, you're doing the same thing as he did.

DOLFANMIKE
03-04-2004, 04:49 PM

If you want fact based only posts you have to pay extra for premium services. The basic subsription gets all the garbage too. :lol:

Seriously though...you could simply place those that post rumors all the time on ignore.

bigbry
03-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Section126
BTW, Prior to posting this crap........this guy's last post was a MONTH ago.................

So what!

BB