PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Thank You to Finheaven!!!!!!!!

AcidBath
04-28-2013, 06:16 PM
I just noticed I have been joined on this site since January 31, 2006. So, for over 7 years!!! I have been coming to this site for information and other fans opinions and input. I have been in the chat watching games and have made a few post and or replies when i felt necessary.

Just the memories of coming here over the years and being able to share a personal passion with so many other people that have that same passion and going through all the highs and lows of the past 7 years whether it was the 1-15 season or us going to the playoffs, I just want to give my thanks to this site and all the members here.

So, Thank you Finheaven.com you will always be a daily place I visit and cannot thank you enough for all the great memories you have provided.

Thumper1016
04-28-2013, 06:48 PM
It started out as a daily visit for me, now it is 3 times or more a day. This place is worse then crack :chuckle:.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Thanks brothers! We want all members to enjoy there time here. Thanks for your memberships!

Fins_of_Fury
05-26-2013, 07:59 PM
This is my 500th post and wanted to use it in this thread, to say thank you for keeping me sane and my mind full of Dolphins news! Finheaven will always be my go to Dolphins site! All of you guys kick ass!

Future Is Now
07-27-2013, 07:40 AM
It's great to have a resource like this for die-hard fans!

DisturbedShifty
07-27-2013, 07:49 AM
It started out as a daily visit for me, now it is 3 times or more a day. This place is worse then crack :chuckle:.
Ain't that the truth. It's even worse for me because of Tapatalk. I check the site about 5 times an hour sometimes.