PDA

View Full Version : Congrats PT

TerryTate
03-05-2004, 02:49 AM
the result of Baz's game lured me into playing PT, i was rusty and half conscious, wasnt able to hold the lead and he won on a reverse to randy moss to go up by a TD, then my goalline Defense blew and he scored again, passed when the game was out of reach, not very classy IMO, i WILL REMEMBER that next time you decide to enter in the next FMH...because more than likely me and Baz will be in charge :D

its not so bad, If i made the playoffs i wouldnt be available anyways, enjoy getting spanked again PT

TerryTate
03-05-2004, 03:06 AM
also you did go for it on 4th and 2 on your own 35 with 4:50 left to go and you were down 7, is that against the rules, just let me know...

Prime Time
03-05-2004, 12:42 PM
It was 4th and 1. BTW, I did it because, last time I played you ran up the score, so to say it wasn't very classy is just ridiculous. I think, I am going to play 984...

TerryTate
03-05-2004, 01:38 PM
No, you play Baz first round if we are doing in in NFL-style format, and no, it was 4th and 2, thats why i paused, was going to write something to you, then said "screw it" and u wondered why i paused and then resumed the game, it was 4th and 2....

Prime Time
03-05-2004, 04:51 PM
I wondered why you paused because it was 4th and 1. We talked about playoffs and we said we may do #1 Seed of one group vs #2 seed of the other group, just to mix it up because we are seeing division games right now and it would be dull to have another type/division game for a playoff game.

TerryTate
03-05-2004, 05:10 PM
it was 4th and 2, if it was 4th and 1, i would not of paused the game and thought about writing something to you, you technically "cheated" according to your own rules, but I could care less, and the reason why i ran the score up on you in the first game was that you were ticking people off earlier in the season. Meanwhile, before this game, there was no trash talk from my end, it was just you. I somehow see this as your last season competing in Madden in finheaven.com league. :) You better win the championship to save your hide.

Prime Time
03-05-2004, 08:47 PM
I'll win don't worry. AND, you are right, this is my last season most likely because you and Baz are taking over what me and 984 started...

TerryTate
03-06-2004, 05:27 AM
984 is welcome to partake in the fun if hes available, doubt you will be invited back though :D

Prime Time
03-06-2004, 01:17 PM
That's fine, plenty of other leagues online.