PDA

View Full Version : FML's MVP...

Prime Time
03-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Me and 984 decided since this was one of the few guys who had stats for him week in and week out and had VERY good stats....

The 1st FML MVP is....

... Randy Moss!!!

His stats for the season were
85 catches, 1,712 Yds, 20 TDs
9 rushes, 245 Yds, 3 TDs

Congrats Moss...
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

iceblizzard69
03-06-2004, 07:12 PM
That's because you threw to him on every play, and since he is 6'5'' he caught everything even when there were 3 men on him. :rolleyes:

Prime Time
03-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Not really...look at Bennetts receiving #s and Campbells receivings #s.

TerryTate
03-06-2004, 07:58 PM
this is stupid......why give him it flat out when no one else took stats?

Prime Time
03-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Because someone deserves it...me and 984 said in beginning of season take stats If you want to be considered for POYs, and MVP etc. etc. I took stats every week, because I wanted him to compete for MVP, not my fault noone else competed with him after Week 6.

iceblizzard69
03-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Not really...look at Bennetts receiving #s and Campbells receivings #s.

There were games when the only person on your team with any receptions was Moss. When I played you, you threw to Bennett a few times, but everything else was to Moss.

iceblizzard69
03-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Because someone deserves it...me and 984 said in beginning of season take stats If you want to be considered for POYs, and MVP etc. etc. I took stats every week, because I wanted him to compete for MVP, not my fault noone else competed with him after Week 6.

Also, it shouldn't have been up to two people to decide the MVP. Everyone should have had a say.

Prime Time
03-06-2004, 09:43 PM
He was the obvious choice, because there were stats of him every week, and I have it all written down on paper for his stats each week. Noone else even bothered to post stas after mid-season.

TerryTate
03-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Prime Time I hope you realize over hte past couple of weeks WHY you arent welcome back here for Madden tournaments

Prime Time
03-06-2004, 11:25 PM
Because you think a 15 year old can't run a league. I aren't welcome back because I say Moss is MVP? Because I have stats for him week in and week out? I put all that time and effort so he could compete for MVP, and noone else writes stats for their players and we shouldn't have an MVP because of it? :rolleyes:

TerryTate
03-06-2004, 11:40 PM
no, because...

1) you rush to make decisions without consnet from other league members
2) You talk trash all the time, delaying games, and tick people off
3) you stretch the rules to the limit and then complain when someone else stretches the rules
4) There are others but i cant think now, im gonna get back to watching Duke-UNC.

Prime Time
03-07-2004, 12:42 AM
You're damn right I talk trash...what do you think the typing thing is for? You know you can disable chatting If you want right?

Why should I let league pick for MVP If no player besides Moss has full-season stats? Especially when I know everyone will pick against me.

Stretching the rules...Baz kept hiking the ball with my CB trailing his WR, but I said nothing. I got spanked, but nonetheless could have said something but I didn't. I kept it quiet. Other than that I complained about our 1st game and that was it.

Dolfan984
03-07-2004, 12:47 AM
I didn't pick **** hahaha.

Prime Time
03-07-2004, 12:50 AM
We were talking about it earlier, then you signed off without saying anything...

TerryTate
03-07-2004, 02:20 AM
so in other words you put words in his mouth, i should add that to the above list...

Baz
03-07-2004, 02:48 AM
You're damn right I talk trash...what do you think the typing thing is for? You know you can disable chatting If you want right?

Why should I let league pick for MVP If no player besides Moss has full-season stats? Especially when I know everyone will pick against me.

Stretching the rules...Baz kept hiking the ball with my CB trailing his WR, but I said nothing. I got spanked, but nonetheless could have said something but I didn't. I kept it quiet. Other than that I complained about our 1st game and that was it.

Did I? If I did, I never once threw it to Chambers, so it didn't even matter. I kicked your @$$ with Ricky, plain and simple......

Prime Time
03-07-2004, 01:45 PM
I know, and I didn't complain...