PDA

View Full Version : FML's MVP

Baz
03-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Since there has been some debate about who the FML MVP is, we'll settle this with a vote. Only people who have competed in the FML may vote......

Baz
03-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Since no one kept stats, except for PT, I posted the 5 people with winning record's most productive player. You all should take into consideration the following......

1. Stats
2. Importance to team
3. Game breaking plays
4. Any other factors that come into mind

After you vote, please post a short response as to why you believe this player should be MVP. I know you're not going to like this PT, but its only fair. MVPs aren't only based on stats ( Dante Hall being considered lsat season)......

Baz
03-07-2004, 09:32 PM
I voted for Randy Moss. I honestly think Ricky should be MVP (my offense would be $hit without him, plus he'd have about 1200 yards rushing if I had kept stats), but I feel its in bad taste to vote for your own player......

Randy Moss had some very impressive stats. PT obviously used him alot, mainly because of his sheer talent (Madden rating). Hard to argue against production. The only thing I could say against Moss is that he has a lot of talent around him, making it easier for him to make plays......

Dolfan984
03-07-2004, 10:26 PM
I gotta go with Priest man. Probably had 25 receptions when he played me and got 10 ypc in week 1 vs me. Moss and Ricky are close.

Rookie of the year. : Tyrone Calico ;)

TerryTate
03-09-2004, 08:41 PM
theres a reason why i have only lost 1 game vs. FH opponents when I use the dolphins, and thats Ricky Williams, and he should get MVP for the Madden Bowl Bound Dolphins.

Honorable Mention for FML MVP: Baz's gf :lol:

Baz
03-10-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by TerryTate
theres a reason why i have only lost 1 game vs. FH opponents when I use the dolphins, and thats Ricky Williams, and he should get MVP for the Madden Bowl Bound Dolphins.

Honorable Mention for FML MVP: Baz's gf :lol:

:lol: :roflmao: I'll let her know about the honor. I guess she did help my mind get ready for the game......:D

Gfraeverne21
03-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Bazinet37

:lol: :roflmao: I'll let her know about the honor. I guess she did help my mind get ready for the game......:D

so... uh... josh.... can i have some date and time for this super bowl game with 984....? I want to... watch it, and root for the right team. I'm looking to score. what do you think? ::earmuffs terrytate:: :horsey: too bad you can't ride dolphins like you can bucking broncos huh baz? ::ok we're good terry:: ::lol::

TerryTate
03-10-2004, 01:51 AM
w00t :lol: I may stay with the broncos even though ill lose every FH madden league, just so I can recieve that treatment :)

Prime Time
03-13-2004, 02:59 AM
I dislike picking my own player but I think Moss deserves it as I focused on him alot late in the season for stats...I vote Moss..does he win?