PDA

View Full Version : Negative Bills Fans!!

pgsmelt
03-08-2004, 11:02 AM
Man...and here I thought us finfans were tearing our fins up...but then I peek in on the bills forums and....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/eek.gif

""As much as this may hurt you to hear it, it's turning out to be true. "THE BILLS ARE NOT AN ATTRACTIVE TEAM FOR MOST FREE AGENTS!" theblackbear said it, Ron Flemmings said it just a half an hour ago, and the lack of free agents flocking to Buffalo is proving it!!!

Why would you want to play for Mike Mularkey? He hasn't proven anything!

AFTER GOING 6-10 IN 2003 THE BILLS NEEDED TO HIRE A BIG NAME HEAD COACH TO GET PLAYERS INTERESTED IN COMING TO BUFFALO AND THEY (DONAHOE AND WILSON) CLEARLY DROPPED THE BALL AGAIN!!!

You can say that this team has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball all you want to. That same talent only managed to go 6-10.

THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE ABOUT COMING TO BUFFALO TO PLAY FOR THE BILLS!

1. No Great Head Coach (inexperienced head coach that may turn out worse than the last guy)

2. No Great General Manager (doesn't treat the players fairly. retools instead of re-signs for team chemistry. Price gone, Cowart gone, Brown gone, Winfield gone)

3. No Top rated QB to attract skills players. (Bledsoe coming off of his worse year or 2nd worse. Whatever!)

4. An inexperienced defensive coordinator that hasn't proven anything ALONE! Can he produce without Williams and LeBeau on the sideline with him?

5. Not one of the most attractive cities to play in. Cold winters, and not much to do in the area.

6. Not a team that looks to be heading to the playoffs.

WHY COME TO BUFFALO TO PLAY FOR THE BILLS?""
:eek:

pgsmelt
03-08-2004, 11:02 AM
and then I thought....couldn't have said it better myself!!!!....LMAO!!!

#1NY PhinFan
03-08-2004, 11:08 AM
I am sure there will be some excuse as to why the lack of FA. Buffalo is the best at having excuses for any situation. The only true excuse is that Bufalo is all in the mind, no heart. That away Buffalo, basement of the AFC East. Bunch of pillow bitters.

Justasportsfan
03-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Bunch of homers reading into nothing but an opinion. :lol:

His "opinion" would've been credible if he actually noted the no. of FA's that the bills contacted and were turned down. Well, where is that list? None? Thought so.

BTW, the same is said by finfans about the fins.....:tongue:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34293&pagenumber=1

hunter5nc1
03-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Justafan! We all know deep down your a diehard finfan, or why else would you be on this board so much!!!Keep up the good work!

Justasportsfan
03-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Justafan! We all know deep down your a diehard finfan, or why else would you be on this board so much!!! I love watching finfans bicker back and forth amongst themselves :D.

BTW, who would you want to start, Fiedler or Feely? :lol:

hunter5nc1
03-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Good question! Rivers oops we don't have him yet! And i know we won't! Feely if it were my choice!

Jeep
03-08-2004, 11:40 AM
Hey... the Bills looked good in the first 3 games of last year

Justasportsfan
03-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Jeep
Hey... the Bills looked good in the first 3 games of last year and the fins?

this "your shnit stinks more than mine" is getting old Jeep. :rolleyes:

Clumpy
03-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Bills are not in the market this off-season for the Jevon Kearse's. The top end UFAs are getting ridiculous $$$$$. Bills have had many FA's visit, how many have cancelled on Miami?

baalworship
03-08-2004, 11:50 AM
The Bills targeted Villarrial and landed him easily, despite the fact that the Bears tried to keep him.

The Bills have landed:

Chris Villarrial (A guy Miami liked as well)
Lawyer Milloy (About 9 teams interested)
Takeo Spikes (Loved the fans)
Sam Adams (Wanted to play for a contender)

in the last 2 years. When TD targets someone we normally get our guy! The blackbear has never liked any move that Tom Donahoe has made because he wanted to keep every player ever drafted by John Butler AND keep them at high, break the cap salaries. There is not a perception that Buffalo is unattractive to FA's by most Buffalo fans.

Sorry, but this thread needs a dose of reality. Bills fans disagree about a lot of things but this is much more of an issue on YOUR board. Who are attractive FA's that Miami has landed recently?!

:lol:

#1NY PhinFan
03-08-2004, 12:53 PM
And with Three of those four pick-ups your still a losing Franchise..always will be..Talk about your great FA pick-ups, draft selections when they prove something. Bill fans..what a bunch of homers that always push the focus off the subject. And TD..that guys should be nominated biggest homer in the NFL..He sucks right along with the the rest of buffalo sport teams.
Sorry, but buffalo still and always will suck..it is your franchises legacy..along with the basement Sabers:sleep:
:monkeyr: :billsbite

pgsmelt
03-08-2004, 12:55 PM
ummmmm james...ummmm macintosh......ummmm feeley........

MDFINFAN
03-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by baalworship
The Bills targeted Villarrial and landed him easily, despite the fact that the Bears tried to keep him.

The Bills have landed:

Chris Villarrial (A guy Miami liked as well)
<a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Lawyer&v=55">Lawyer</a> Milloy (About 9 teams interested)
Takeo Spikes (Loved the fans)
Sam Adams (Wanted to play for a contender)

in the last 2 years. When TD targets someone we normally get our guy! The blackbear has never liked any move that Tom Donahoe has made because he wanted to keep every player ever drafted by John Butler AND keep them at high, break the cap salaries. There is not a perception that Buffalo is unattractive to FA's by most Buffalo fans.

Sorry, but this thread needs a dose of reality. Bills fans disagree about a lot of things but this is much more of an issue on YOUR board. Who are attractive FA's that Miami has landed recently?!

I must agree with this, they've done better the last 2 years getting their target than we have.

DOLFANMIKE
03-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by justafan
I love watching finfans bicker back and forth amongst themselves :D.

Either will be more than enough to handle the Bills. Fiedler has owned you and if Feeley is good enough to beat him out then better still.:lol:

You love seeing us bicker year after year and we love watching you lose year after year!:D

Justasportsfan
03-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by pgsmelt
ummmmm james...ummmm macintosh......ummmm feeley........ Other than James, I wouldn't brag about the other two :lol:

Jeep
03-09-2004, 01:05 AM
and the fins?

this &quot;your shnit stinks more than mine&quot; is getting old Jeep. :rolleyes:

Naw man.. back off... your way wrong on this one.. I wasnt insulting your team and I wasnt saying the Phins are better

I was trying to point out the positive.... think back to start of last season.. the Bills were 3-0 and many thought they were the team to beat in AFC...

CirclingWagons
03-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Jeep

Naw man.. back off... your way wrong on this one.. I wasnt insulting your team and I wasnt saying the Phins are better

I was trying to point out the positive.... think back to start of last season.. the Bills were 3-0 and many thought they were the team to beat in AFC... 2-0...you beat us in Week 3

finfan54
03-09-2004, 01:24 AM
I love watching finfans bicker back and forth amongst themselves :D.

fiedler he is 7-0 vs. the bills!:lol: :lol: :lol: walked right into that one. as usual.

finfan54
03-09-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
2-0...you beat us in Week 3

11 vs. 1 ricky! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgghh! 11 vs 1 ricky! aaaaaaarrrrgh!:lol: :lol:

Atila
03-09-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by finfan54

11 vs. 1 ricky! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgghh! 11 vs 1 ricky! aaaaaaarrrrgh!:lol: :lol:

you realize ricky didnt even get 4yd's a carry, right?

PS: another FA acquisition - howard

Ozzy
03-09-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Atila

You do realize that Ricky wore that new highly vaunted defense down all by himself.

And that Travis Henry averaged like .0009 yards a carry right?

btw Billy could use Howard right about now............

SMadison29
03-09-2004, 03:17 AM
Other than James, I wouldn't brag about the other two :lol:

Well it's gonna look pretty bad for the Bills when we have 3 CBs better than whoever you sign to be your other starter (Macklin or Edwards). Now that's what I call funny :lol:

KillerDolphins
03-09-2004, 03:59 AM
Nobody seems to be pointing out that fact that the bills also have a Jay Fiedler of there own in Drew Bledsoe who should i say has an enormous contract and hasnt lived up to his potential. Also they drafted a RB in the first round who never made the field all of last year. Now thats something to get hyped up about.

finfan54
03-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Atila

it was a heavywieght fight. And the one beat your 11.

touborg
03-09-2004, 09:38 AM
You realize that the jills are the doormat of the division and there are no signs of that changing, right?

baalworship
03-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Willis McGahee's rehab is over. He is now practicing full speed and you will be seeing him soon at a stadium near you. McGahee will be a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Welcome to this year!

finfan54
03-09-2004, 10:58 AM
Willis McGahee's rehab is over. He is now practicing full speed and you will be seeing him soon at a stadium near you. McGahee will be a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Welcome to this year!

and travis henry does what then? you see, even if mcgahee makes a splash. he wont be any better than henry in the long run. so to me, it does not matter unless you plan on using mcgahee as switch up in the fourth quarter. either way, drew will get slammed. I actually could see the bills with 2 controversies on their hands. you guys draft Big Ben or Rivers and drew sucks and henry starts complaining and walla! you have an instant FO problem.

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 11:03 AM

fiedler he is 7-0 vs. the bills!:lol: :lol: :lol: walked right into that one. as usual. If anything you are walking into homer waters. Anyone who thinks Fiedler is the reason why the fins beat the bills , you need to learn how to watch the games. RW and your D beat us, not the 50 qb rating. If anything, I hope Fiedler starts against the bills.

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by touborg
You realize that the jills are the doormat of the division and there are no signs of that changing, right? someone's stuck in 2002. Last year, the jets were the doormats. Duh!

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by SMadison29

Well it's gonna look pretty bad for the Bills when we have 3 CBs better than whoever you sign to be your other starter (Macklin or Edwards). Now that's what I call funny :lol: what good did that do the fins the last 2 yrs. As long as Wanny's calling the shots....... December :lol:

finfan54
03-09-2004, 11:12 AM
what good did that do the fins the last 2 yrs. As long as Wanny's calling the shots....... December :lol:

I seem to remember on dec. 21 that wanny manhandled the Fluffalo Bills just fine.:lol: :lol:

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 11:15 AM

I seem to remember on dec. 21 that wanny manhandled the Fluffalo Bills just fine.:lol: :lol: he manhandled a team ran by GW and Gilbride.

We'll see what our new coach can do. Like I said, we don't know whether this years bills will be good with the new oach. One thing we do know is that the fins are gonna be the same. Hardly any changes and looks like you still need and OL.

shalafi3455
03-09-2004, 11:17 AM
As long as the Bills have Bledso at QB they won't win in the long run! The Bills were looking at Henson now that would be a pick up I would not want to see them make!

baalworship
03-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Bledsoe played terribly last year. If Bledsoe plays even mediocre this year he will be better than anything you have.

But the Bills are not done. We are looking at bringing in Billy Volek and if we don't get him look for Rivers to be in Buffalo in April.

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by shalafi3455
As long as the Bills have Bledso at QB they won't win in the long run! The Bills were looking at Henson now that would be a pick up I would not want to see them make! Drew had his fair share of faults but you would need to throw in the coaching staff as the major reason for our performance. Maybe with a better OL coach and a better qb coach, he might get better.

Omaha_Dolfan
03-09-2004, 11:32 AM
-QUOTE-

"look for Rivers to be in Buffalo in April."

OUCH ... You really know how to hurt a guy dont ya :D

shalafi3455
03-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Drew had his fair share of faults but you would need to throw in the coaching staff as the major reason for our performance. Maybe with a better OL coach and a better qb coach, he might get better.

No offense but living in NE my whole life and watching Drew! He isn't good enough to take you all the way! The Pat's have shown the whole league that you pick a spot 6 yards deep and sent you line there! That's where he'll be standing! He should have been in the league during the early 80's! He would have been great them! Just my opion but the only way the Bills win is with a different QB!!!

baalworship
03-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Bledsoe needs a pocket to step into. Last year our O-Line was terrible up the middle. Ruben Brown was cut because of this and we have signed Villarial. We went from the worst O-Line coach in the NFL to the best. I am sure there will be some serious improvements in picking up blitzes.

Bledsoe might be bad but he has taken a team to the SB. That's something you guys haven't seen in almost 20 years.

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 11:42 AM

Just my opion but the only way the Bills win is with a different QB!!! Or run the ball. I agree, I'm not a huge Drew fan either. But if the ravens can win with Dilfer and the Bucs with Johnson.... Drew doesn't have to carry this team, all he has to do is not suck.

shalafi3455
03-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Or run the ball. I agree, I'm not a huge Drew fan either. But if the ravens can win with Dilfer and the Bucs with Johnson.... Drew doesn't have to carry this team, all he has to do is not suck.

Yea but those teams had some great Defenses those years! The bills don't have that! Not says the Fins do either! There good but not the best! The Ravens D scored all the points the first 8 games of the year in there SB run! I just think Drew is to stationary for this day and age! Todays QB's need to move and he can't! I don't think he is the guy to get it done and I don't believe he will be there after this year! If they had a moble QB I think they would be a dangerous team! The Dophins have other issues, but QB is one of them! Why do you think they have brought in a new QB just about every year to battle with Jay, because he isn't the guy to win a SB either!

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 12:09 PM

Yea but those teams had some great Defenses those years! The bills don't have that! Not says the Fins do either! There good but not the best! The Ravens D scored all the points the first 8 games of the year in there SB run! I just think Drew is to stationary for this day and age! Todays QB's need to move and he can't! I don't think he is the guy to get it done and I don't believe he will be there after this year! If they had a moble QB I think they would be a dangerous team! The Dophins have other issues, but QB is one of them! Why do you think they have brought in a new QB just about every year to battle with Jay, because he isn't the guy to win a SB either! Can't disagree with that. If Mcgahee and Henry pan out, we may not need a passing game. :D

shalafi3455
03-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Can't disagree with that. If Mcgahee and Henry pan out, we may not need a passing game. :D

Yea but remeber we had a great running game in 02 and we still missed the playoffs! Every team needs some kind of passing game!!! I think the Bills will be a lot better this year than last! Moulds will be healthy and that is huge to have someone for Drew to throw to! He was hurt most of last year and that killed the passing game! The AFC East is going to be the toughest Div again this year! If the Jets can keep there QB healthy they will be tougher also!

#1NY PhinFan
03-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Drew had his fair share of faults but you would need to throw in the coaching staff as the major reason for our performance. Maybe with a better OL coach and a better qb coach, he might get better.

Excuses here excuses there..always an excuse for losing in Buffalo. Coaching, play calling, wide right....anymore. I need new ones!

Justasportsfan
03-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan

Excuses here excuses there..always an excuse for losing in Buffalo. Coaching, play calling, wide right....anymore. I need new ones! Lucas! :lol: Oh wait, you're to new to this board to even know about that.

shalafi3455
03-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Lucas! :lol: Oh wait, you're to new to this board to even know about that.

Lucas? You mean Ray Lucas, now that is a laugh! :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:
Where is he now?:confused: :lol:

Ozzy
03-10-2004, 02:26 AM

And last years savior was TKO Spikes, and the year before Bedsore, and before that it was well were in cap hell.......blah blah blah.

CirclingWagons
03-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy

And last years savior was TKO Spikes, and the year before Bedsore, and before that it was well were in cap hell.......blah blah blah. and what have you guys done during the same time?...missed the playoffs as well, thanks for playing Johnny

Ozzy
03-10-2004, 03:43 AM
and what have you guys done during the same time?...missed the playoffs as well, thanks for playing Johnny

Yeah OK Jackie! But the problem is, that you dont see me saying it was this it was that or were going to be the bestesses cause of this or we .............blah blah blah!

I sure hope your not one of them Willis is the new savior Billy's?

CirclingWagons
03-10-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy

Yeah OK Jackie! But the problem is, that you dont see me saying it was this it was that or were going to be the bestesses cause of this or we .............blah blah blah!

I sure hope your not one of them Willis is the new savior Billy's? ummm, where have you been?....in 2002 it was Ray Lucas:cry: :cry: :cry: ...and last year it was a boatload of excuses(dirt infield, injuries, JT's contract dispute with Neutrogena, etc...)

Ozzy
03-10-2004, 03:58 AM
ummm, where have you been?....in 2002 it was Ray Lucas:cry: :cry: :cry: ...and last year it was a boatload of excuses(dirt infield, injuries, JT's contract dispute with Neutrogena, etc...)

I was here, and excuses are not predictions, and none of them came from me! The only way I even respond to your reply in my post was.......even though you predicted the most, you stayed and took your lumps when they backfired!

Saying What you talkin bout Willis is the next savior.........the guy had all the talent to be the best, but major surgery, and not playing one nfl down makes me think he is desperate for one.
again....