View Full Version : Should the Dolphins allow Richie to remain on the team?

11-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Without knowing all the facts, and without knowing exactly what went down, should the dolphins allow Richie to remain on the team?

11-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Hes currently not getting paid and wont get paid for the next four games unless this is resolved early. If we release him it wont make this go away 1 second faster. Let this play out. Let the NFLPA and the NFL conduct their investigation. Once all the facts are in then you do what needs to be done.

11-05-2013, 07:53 PM
I voted yes, but want to be able to change that if things come to the surface. I guess for me, I want to hear more...too many things just don't fit. Not ONE player (that I have seen or heard) can come to defend Martin? I have a hard time swallowing that, no bullying or racists accusations made by anyone?? I just need to hear or see more I guess before I get rid of a decent lineman who just recently spoke up about line play( we should all be fired) and who spoke about running the ball more before last game.

11-07-2013, 03:07 AM
No yesterday but after listening to his teammate definitely.

This could change again, We shall see.

11-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Well it appears since there is zero evidence coming from the accusers side other than a VM from six months and some texts that we have been given zero context about...100% absolute Richie should be back.

If there is some evidence of physical abuse above and beyond the normal culture in the NFL locker-room then Richie should stay gone, but it seems for now that no can provide anything to the contrary so.........

Sons of Shula
11-08-2013, 03:01 PM
No. Even disregarding this current situation, Incognito has continually solidified himself as an indecent sleaze and not someone that I want representing the Miami Dolphins.