PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Finheaven Madden League taking applications

TerryTate
03-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Blueprints are still in the making, and we are taking some names! We wont be starting right away, we are gonna let dolfan984 savor his super bowl triumph. We dont know how many teams we will be having, whether you can be any team or stick with one team, but we do know one thing, we are looking for people that have the time to play a full season (about 1 game a week) and play straight football (as in realistic). I am planning on getting in touch with Baz and the SuperBowl Champion Dolfan984 about the structure in all this. So say you want in and we will determine whos in and whos out. People that completed the last season (ex. Predaphin, Ice) are automatically invited. Me, Baz, 984, Preda, and Ice look to be locks if they all want to come back.Im expecting the league to have a structure of 10-12 teams and two divisions. Guys who i mentioned, give me your thoughts about this, and newbies who think they got game, apply now!

Baz
03-10-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm in, we should try to get more than 2 divisions. Also, attendence is a must. I think we should go with no duplicate teams again. Draft order for teams should be determined by last year's standings. I'll throw out more ideas as I get them......

iceblizzard69
03-10-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm in. However, draft order for teams is lame and unfair. The order for team selection should be random.

t2thejz
03-10-2004, 06:30 PM
I want in

TerryTate
03-10-2004, 08:42 PM
i think its only fair that we let people have whatever team they want, because someone is gonna get screwed...besides we didnt keep stats with different teams anyway, everyone is too lazy to do it...believe me not many people are gonna pick the dolphins.

t2thejz
03-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Ill pick my team last i dont care that much wat team i am

Dolfan984
03-12-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm definately in. I'm using Tennesee again for sure. :)