PDA

View Full Version : havent registered to post? CLICK ME!

TerryTate
03-11-2004, 03:35 AM
Low and behold, at 2:34 AM EST there were appoximately 57 guests on the board. Take about five seconds to register, its fast and easy, and doesnt cost you a penny, do that and get the privelige of posting on our forums that have grown to over 3000 members!

that goes to all you journalists, players, and coaches as well ;) we'd love to hear from you.

Matt (TerryTate)
Finheaven and Company Forums

PrOpAiN
03-11-2004, 03:40 AM
Yeah... :band:

Predaphin
03-11-2004, 05:23 AM
yeah, even Dolphin or ex-Dolphin players wed like to hear your input!

Snickersbps
03-11-2004, 05:30 AM
you guys think we've got some Fins lurking the boards? that thought kinda amazes me, and Id love for them to be members and post, but at the same time, think of the fan craze if they actually revealed their identity.

still though...wow :D

Muck
03-11-2004, 09:30 AM
You don't even have to post. Just registering alone helps us out. :) You can continue to lurk if you like. Although we wouldn't mind newbies posting.

DrAstroZoom
03-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Post ... it's toasty!

DeDolfan
03-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by TerryTate
Low and behold, at 2:34 AM EST there were appoximately 57 guests on the board. Take about five seconds to register, its fast and easy, and doesnt cost you a penny, do that and get the privelige of posting on our forums that have grown to over 3000 members!

that goes to all you journalists, players, and coaches as well ;) we'd love to hear from you.

Matt (TerryTate)
Finheaven and Company Forums

Most of them are wanny and Spiel checking out all the props we're giving them !!! :D

Muck
03-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Also, one thing to be aware of........

Some email clients filter out registration forms such as ours and send them to the Junk Mail folder. So if you are trying to register and do no receive your confirmation email (which is dispatch immediately), check your Junk folder.

DrAstroZoom
03-11-2004, 12:57 PM
Or as it is more tactfully referred to on Yahoo, "Bulk Mail."

gamingfrog
03-11-2004, 03:12 PM
I just registered since I'm a lurker.

I'm a Pats fan just keeping an eye on the enemy. I like to see what you guys are doing.

I'm not here for smack. Just for some news.

BTW - Like a good Québécois, I will be visiting your state at the end of the month. Don't worry, I'm not 64 and I don't weight 215lbs. I just like to take my kids to the beach.

(Hope you guys get Boston...looks like a classy guy that will provide leadership for the December stretch:rolleyes: )

TerryTate
03-11-2004, 03:27 PM
even though you are a pats fan......welcome :)

hellhound13
03-12-2004, 12:36 AM
The whole process is quick and painless. I'm ashamed it took me so long to register but now I'm pumped cause I get to post and vote in the various polls. Come on guests.... just do it!

Norm Coleman
03-14-2004, 02:04 AM
Hello, I'm a Browns fan but I like lurking here.

BTW, Dan Marino was my idol growing up.

Pigskin Pimp
03-14-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Norm Coleman
BTW, Dan Marino was my idol growing up.

For that you are allways welcome :D

Norm Coleman
03-14-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Ava Save-a-Lot

For that you are allways welcome :D

Thanks man.

I played football in middle school, I am 5th all time in tackles, so its kinda odd that a linebacker would worship a QB.

Heres how my Marino worship began. I was 7 or 8 and I was just getting into the NFL. I remeber every Sunday on NBC that the Dolphins would get games here (I live in the Columbus, OH metro area) sometimes after the Browns/Bengals 1:00 game. I heard of a Dan Marino but I have never seen the man. Well this one game, they were playing New England and I finally got to see the man. He was amazing to my young eyes. He could throw any kind of pass that you wanted and he was a leader. It was a comeback win too. I also got enamored with John Elway at the time too(if he is an enemy in these parts, I apologize), so I love them both dearly.

In fact, at my high school intramural flag football team, I chose the number 17 (in honor of both Marino and Elway) and we won the title game on a last second drive (just like both men).

While It made me happy that Elway went out a winner, I was in tears after Marino's last game (the massacre in Jacksonville). For the 8 year old in me, it was seeing that Superman was just another man.

Well thats my story and if you will have me as a member of your forums.

unclemonty
03-14-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Norm Coleman

Thanks man.

I played football in middle school, I am 5th all time in tackles, so its kinda odd that a linebacker would worship a QB.

Heres how my Marino worship began. I was 7 or 8 and I was just getting into the NFL. I remeber every Sunday on NBC that the Dolphins would get games here (I live in the Columbus, OH metro area) sometimes after the Browns/Bengals 1:00 game. I heard of a Dan Marino but I have never seen the man. Well this one game, they were playing New England and I finally got to see the man. He was amazing to my young eyes. He could throw any kind of pass that you wanted and he was a leader. It was a comeback win too. I also got enamored with John Elway at the time too(if he is an enemy in these parts, I apologize), so I love them both dearly.

In fact, at my high school intramural flag football team, I chose the number 17 (in honor of both Marino and Elway) and we won the title game on a last second drive (just like both men).

While It made me happy that Elway went out a winner, I was in tears after Marino's last game (the massacre in Jacksonville). For the 8 year old in me, it was seeing that Superman was just another man.

Well thats my story and if you will have me as a member of your forums.

good post.
welcome.
I live in columbus.

Norm Coleman
03-14-2004, 04:02 AM
What part, I am in Reynoldsburg

Surferosa
03-14-2004, 10:29 AM
Welcome Norm.

Muck
03-14-2004, 10:49 AM
:welcome:

It's ok to like Elway. I've always been a big fan of his too.

Gonzo
03-16-2004, 07:27 PM
This website is an addiction. Makes the offseason move a lot smoother...well at least occupies the days of boredom that work and school can't even fill...

canadainfin-fan
03-16-2004, 07:43 PM
This website is an addiction:redeye:

OneHondo
03-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Elway was a great player with Superbowl rings to show for it.

But Dan Marino, No#13 is an Icon with a statue in front of the stadium he played in and a whole wing, or so it seems at the football hall of fame, for his many, many, many pro football records. If Marino had just had the supporting cast that Elway had, who knows?

ZOD
03-16-2004, 09:02 PM
127 guests on right now. :nono:

maurice13
03-16-2004, 09:25 PM
elway, it is alright to like the 2nd best of all-time

Muck
03-17-2004, 04:43 PM
:welcome: aboard n00bs. ;)