PDA

View Full Version : 3 top rookie tacklers



dolphan39
05-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Who were the only three players in Fins history to lead the team in tackles for a season as a rookie ?

dolfan06
05-01-2002, 02:53 PM
i'd say manny fernandez, AJ duey and zach thomas!:confused:

dolphan39
05-01-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'd say manny fernandez, AJ duey and zach thomas!:confused: zach thomas is 1 of the 3.

P.S. it is spelled AJ Duhe ;)

dolfan06
05-01-2002, 04:07 PM
P.S. it is spelled AJ Duhe BRAIN FART!

dolphan39
05-01-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
BRAIN FART! I know you know that I know that you really know that :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
05-01-2002, 04:15 PM
the other 2 have to be stanfill and offerdahl then!

dolphan39
05-01-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the other 2 have to be stanfill and offerdahl then!

offerdahl is correct - 1 more

dolphan4545
05-01-2002, 11:58 PM
Bob Baumhower?

dolfan06
05-02-2002, 03:22 AM
Steve Towle!

dolphan39
05-02-2002, 09:08 AM
Steve Towle, John Offerdahl and of course Zach

dolfan06
05-02-2002, 02:01 PM
after all he was a fin from 75-80.

btw, did you notice all 3 were LBers?!:rolleyes:

dolphan39
05-02-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
after all he was a fin from 75-80.

btw, did you notice all 3 were LBers?!:rolleyes: a good trivia question is who has led the team in tackles that is not a LB ?

dolfan06
05-02-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
a good trivia question is who has led the team in tackles that is not a LB ? i think steve towle is the leader by far, he had i31 solo tackles in 1976 and only played in 13 games. nick buoniconti has the most in a row, 5!