PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl???



Billsfan
05-02-2002, 11:35 AM
Forget about the season, I already know who’s going to win the next Superbowl. Very funny and very true.




http://alt.tnt.tv/movies/tntoriginals/secondstring/

phins054
05-02-2002, 11:42 AM
Well at least its accurate about the billing.....The Bills getting to and WINNING a SB is comedic fiction....lmao :D

Chauncey
05-02-2002, 01:02 PM
Sometimes life imitates art...

dolphan39
05-02-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey
Sometimes life imitates art... if you can call that art ;)

The Red Sox or Cubs might even win the WS before the Bills win a SB

dolphinators13
05-02-2002, 02:41 PM
The texens will win a SB before the bills!

Capt. Dick
05-02-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
The texens will win a SB before the bills!


I think it`s a toss-up between Buffolo and brownie troop 214.

Billsfan
05-02-2002, 03:29 PM
You've got to be in it to win it.

phins054
05-02-2002, 03:40 PM
And you were in 4 times straight.....and lost it...

Marino1983
05-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
Forget about the season, I already know who’s going to win the next Superbowl. Very funny and very true.




http://alt.tnt.tv/movies/tntoriginals/secondstring/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Every jILLY in W - NY will actually believe that their beloved inbreded jILLS are gong to repesent the AFC this year !!!!! As a team with so much media hype,, (Bledsoe is their savior) but in reality - the jILLY BOBS actually will regress even deeper into the depths of loserville on mediocre Blvd, by seasons end.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

IceStorm
05-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I think it`s a toss-up between Buffolo and brownie troop 214.

Dayum!! hahahahahahahahaha

Well, if I had to pick right now I'd go with 214. I saw that brownie girl do a short post pattern with her full pack of cookies on that made the crossing guard dizzy!

Ok, now for a joke. And just a joke.
BILLS=

B oy
I
L ove
L ossing
S uperbowls

Billsfan
05-02-2002, 04:27 PM
Did you guys click the link......It's a funny story. It's a movie about the Bills winning the Superbowl. Hello.

Dolfan984
05-02-2002, 07:11 PM
"In SECOND STRING, the Buffalo Bills' entire all-star offensive squad succumbs to a serious case of food poisoning and is lost for the rest of the season, just one week before the playoffs"

God that sounds awful. Not the fact that is Buffalo, but the movie just sounds bland and predictable.

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2002, 11:15 PM
"Well at least its accurate about the billing.....The Bills getting to and WINNING a SB is comedic fiction....lmao"

Yeah its pretty funny for you since the Dolphins have won so many in the last 30 years!!! Oh wait they haven't won any in 30 years??? Oh sorry guys my bad!!!!

phinsphan4ever
05-02-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"Well at least its accurate about the billing.....The Bills getting to and WINNING a SB is comedic fiction....lmao"

Yeah its pretty funny for you since the Dolphins have won so many in the last 30 years!!! Oh wait they haven't won any in 30 years??? Oh sorry guys my bad!!!!




At least our 'phins have won a SB(2 as a matter of fact). How many Super Bowl titles have the Bills won???? I rest my case.

Frank-n-Furter
05-02-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"Well at least its accurate about the billing.....The Bills getting to and WINNING a SB is comedic fiction....lmao"

Yeah its pretty funny for you since the Dolphins have won so many in the last 30 years!!! Oh wait they haven't won any in 30 years??? Oh sorry guys my bad!!!! Hey Ponch you crazy slut-monkey, how many times have the Bills won the Super Bowl? Try none, plus you have the only record of going to the Super Bowl 4 years straight, and losing 4 years straight. Good Job!:lol: Yeah, I know you're just tryin' to stir up sh!t, just figured I'd stick my spoon in the bowl for a second.:evil:

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2002, 11:33 PM
What case are you trying to make I asked how many they have won in the last 30 years!!!! The answer is 0!! I rest my case. How gay is it to brag about something that you did 30 years ago??? I wasn't even born then. I know the Bills haven't won any and I am not one of those "at least we got to 4 in a row guys" but to be happy with 30 years of nothing is pathetic.

Frank-n-Furter
05-02-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
What case are you trying to make I asked how many they have won in the last 30 years!!!! The answer is 0!! I rest my case. How gay is it to brag about something that you did 30 years ago??? I wasn't even born then. I know the Bills haven't won any and I am not one of those "at least we got to 4 in a row guys" but to be happy with 30 years of nothing is pathetic. How gay is it to bitch at a team that's done something, regardless of when, when you've never done anything? Ha, ha you dumbass, don't you know nobody remembers second place, even 4 times in a row? And hey, at least your most famous player is a most obviously guilty acquitted murderer.:evil: :lol: :evil:

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2002, 11:41 PM
Whos bitching pee wee???? I guess both our teams are in the same boat.

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2002, 11:42 PM
Hey pee wee what can you honestly brag about though??? Just askin!!!

Frank-n-Furter
05-02-2002, 11:43 PM
Right, a team that has never won a Super Bowl wholeheartedly deserves to sit with a team that has won at least one. Sure......:lol:

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2002, 11:46 PM
Stop your nothing responses please, you are wasting my time. A 30 year drought is nothing to brag about for either team.

Frank-n-Furter
05-02-2002, 11:49 PM
Hey Ponch, if ya don't want wasted time, pull that bike back onto the interstate and keep ridin, 'cause in this town you're liable to crash that cycle.:evil:

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2002, 11:52 PM
A ok whatever you say my man!!!

shasta
05-03-2002, 10:56 AM
ponch the only way you would crash is if you didn't duck one of the many bullets flying through the air on the highways.

What's up Daryl Gardner!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 11:01 AM
Frank - nice avatar! Is he your hero?

By the way, I remember every year the Bills gave Shula gray, I mean white hair, because he just "couldn't beat the Bills." Even when we won the wild card, we came to your place & threw you around.

You don't want us to live in the past - well either should you!!!
:monkey:

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 11:20 AM
Are these guys serious? You've got to be kidding me! What have we accomplished? What do we have to brag about? How about being one of the winniningest Franchises in the last 5 years! How about being the most consistent Franchise for the last 5 years. How about smokin' bills for the last 5 years! When was the last time the bills beat the dolphins, when was the last time the bills made the post-season, when was the last time the bills finished the season at or above .500, when was the last time the bills didnt have a top ten draft pick! Man, I'm bout to piss myself laughing at you fools. You sound like a couple of doo-doo chasing, obviously envious, losers! Come on now, give credit where credit is do. Miami clearly owns your a$$, and you cant stop it baby. Ima tell you like I tell my hoe's, get somewhere and sat down, and shut the funk up, daddys workin' over here!

Coach_Largent
05-03-2002, 11:30 AM
1st off .... It's Ricky, not Rickey - ( and no it doesn't make you look clever, to spell it incorrectly, it makes you look like a buffoon who didn't get out of junior high ...)

You didn't get enough of Ricky Williams in week one last year ??

att 18
yards 93
avg. 5.2
long 21
rec 1
yards 19
avg 19.0
long 19
TD 1

Final score 24-6

I mean, let's be honest, the Saints were not as good as the Phins, and he made these yards INSPITE of the atrocious playcalling of Mike McCarthy ... Should we re-visit some of those last three drives in that game ??? I think it was pretty much Ricky , right Ricky left --- first down. RW right , RW left .. first down ...
Sound familiar ??

PS - Don't you have some snow to shovel ??

ErikV
05-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Hey I can't wait for your guys to go on your usual December swoon. How'd you guys ever let the Patriots catch up to you last year? That was horrible. The Dolphins can't take the heat so they ain't gonna win a damn thing for a long time and it doesn't matter what you won 30 eyars ago it matters what you win now so since we're even right now @ 0-0, we'll see come september (or maybe december when you fall down the crapper) who the better team is.

Coach_Largent
05-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by ErikV
Hey I can't wait for your guys to go on your usual December swoon

Our December swoon ?? You're on your new decade swoon aren't you ??

I mean, we can't measure your swoons by seasons anymore (much less months) so I'd say we'll start with the decade ...

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ErikV
Hey I can't wait for your guys to go on your usual December swoon. How'd you guys ever let the Patriots catch up to you last year? That was horrible. The Dolphins can't take the heat so they ain't gonna win a damn thing for a long time and it doesn't matter what you won 30 eyars ago it matters what you win now so since we're even right now @ 0-0, we'll see come september (or maybe december when you fall down the crapper) who the better team is. [/QUO


The pats caught us because they plyed some of the best football in the NFL the last eight weeks, and bottom of the barrell teams like the bills were just pushovers for them,and momentum took'em from there! What the hell do you mean we're at 0-0! Make the playoffs once and you're still not close. erickv, you sound like a gay a$$ D.J. or somethin! go back to sleep and keep dreamin' . The bills suck, they've been suckin', and they will continue to suck!

Capt. Dick
05-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Fthefish
Frank - nice avatar! Is he your hero?

By the way, I remember every year the Bills gave Shula gray, I mean white hair, because he just "couldn't beat the Bills." Even when we won the wild card, we came to your place & threw you around.

You don't want us to live in the past - well either should you!!!
:monkey:


Bevis called.......he wants to know what you did with the remote control.

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Phin -

I know you're a hall of famer, but your source for information (porbably guys w/ names like Tito & Billy Bob) is pretty $hitty! We haven't had a top ten pick in OVER 5 years!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:22 PM
Capt. Dick-

That name fits too. Make a point & maybe I'll acknoledge it. I don't respond to useless dribble from morons LOLOLOLOL

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:23 PM
I dont need a source for that! It was just a shot in the dark, now pull ya thong out ya a$$, and get over that dreaded .500 mark could ya!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:33 PM
Phin,

Actually, I was going to look @ the numbers unlike you. I have facts behind any comments I make. I prefer to know what I'm talking about instead of throwing out remarks that don't make sense like a shmuck. Go back to wiping up those floors. I think u missed a spot b1tch!

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Fthefish
Phin,

Actually, I was going to look @ the numbers unlike you. I have facts behind any comments I make. I prefer to know what I'm talking about instead of throwing out remarks that don't make sense like a shmuck. Go back to wiping up those floors. I think u missed a spot b1tch!

:lol: :lol: :lol: , now you're talking! You obviously missed a spot, because you said Fiedler couldnt lead the Phins to victories in the final 2 minutes of a game. But if you in fact knew what you were talking about, you would know Fiedler lead the league in 4th qtr rallies and ratings! Now..............On your knees HOE!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:40 PM
Show me the #'s then phin. Sorry - i don't believe that's true.

I know u like to think you're a tough "gangsta" or something, but keep it to yourself. If you want to speak ebonics, people here won't understand u

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Fthefish
Show me the #'s then phin. Sorry - i don't believe that's true.

I know u like to think you're a tough "gangsta" or something, but keep it to yourself. If you want to speak ebonics, people here won't understand u

:lol: :lol: :lol: , You're killing me fishy! If you didnt understand the game you shoulda neva opened ya mouth! Now that you have well...............eat a *****, HOE!

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:47 PM
Do you're own research, you said you knew what you were talking about, you said you were so intelligent. Now I've pulled your hoe card. Find the facts about a Phin before you open your trap!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:48 PM
Phin,

You're trying to make a point, just show me the #'s.

The point is, you're wrong b1tch!! & you know it!

"B1tches ain't $hit but hoes & tricks!" - take a lesson from Snoop - if you're gonna open ya mouf, say sumfin & not nuttin!

Capt. Dick
05-03-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Fthefish
Capt. Dick-

That name fits too. Make a point & maybe I'll acknoledge it. I don't respond to useless dribble from morons LOLOLOLOL


You`re pissn` on the the wrong tree with me asshole.

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Fthefish
Phin,

You're trying to make a point, just show me the #'s.

The point is, you're wrong b1tch!! & you know it!

"B1tches ain't $hit but hoes & tricks!" - take a lesson from Snoop - if you're gonna open ya mouf, say sumfin & not nuttin!

Man, you are really old! Point is Fiedler had the best 4th qtr rating in the NFL, which makes everything you said about him null and void, sort of like youre squad! And whats a mouf :lol: :lol:

:monkey: fthefish

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:53 PM
I dont do stats, I do facts playboi! Now go get me a cigarrette, b4 I slap yo a$$!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:54 PM
I'm scared captain!

Phin - just show me the #'s. I understand u. You don't have to repeat yourself. Just show the #'s

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:55 PM
I'm already a Pro bowler. I just registered today.

what a joke!

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:56 PM
Like I said before, you claimed to know you're facts before you speak, and I just called you on it, just like in high school, you failed. You are the weakest bill..................GOODBYE!

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fthefish
I'm already a Pro bowler. I just registered today.

what a joke! [/QUOTE

Look at this cat, You're captivated by such small things, no wonder you're bragging about a sub .500 team!:lol: :lol:

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:59 PM
Phin-

You said that Fiedler led the league in comebacks. Just prove it! Simple.

If you need me to ask again using ebonics let me know

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 01:00 PM
I havent asked you anything. I just took you're credibility, thats all!!!!!!!!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 02:20 PM
Look @ this cat?? LOLOL

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 02:21 PM
Where's the #'s phin? I come back from lunch & u still have no info. What a shocker!

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 02:41 PM
I am waiting as well but it looks like he isn't going to back up his argument with facts. Just like a Phins fan!!!!

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 03:05 PM
Just like bills fans waiting for the easter bunny! i told you I dont do stats, just facts! You brought the stats, I crushed your theory, with the facts, now do your homework little guys, and come back and kneel before me!

Finsfan58
05-03-2002, 03:07 PM
No offense Phin, but facts aren't facts w/ no stats! Sorry, but you're in the wrong here....

Finsfan58
05-03-2002, 03:12 PM
I love the fins, but I don't like Fiedler. Yes...sorry to say it...but I miss Danny! I don't think we're going anywhere w/ Jay at the helm. As long as he doesn't turn it over, we should be fine!

As far as leading the league last year in comebacks, I know he had 1 or 2, but not more than that... sorry Phin

Finsfan58
05-03-2002, 05:56 PM
I hate fiedler!!!!!

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 06:14 PM
let these future dropouts antagonize you man ! School must of let out early today and teacher must of let this group of Jr jILLY willy nilly losers free from doing their homework.. It's just another case of stealing daddys password and logging onto a website,, unfortunately it just so happens they brought all their pubescent intelligence along with them!! and that is not saying a whole lot..;) :p :lol: Marino1983

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 06:15 PM
How can you say you have facts without stats????

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
let these future dropouts antagonize you man ! School must of let out early today and teacher must of let this group of Jr jILLY willy nilly losers free from doing their homework.. It's just another case of stealing daddys password and logging onto a website,, unfortunately it just so happens they brought all their pubescent intelligence along with them!! and that is not saying a whole lot..;) :p :lol: Marino1983 I really think it is comical,, these losers have a buddie posing as a Dolphin fan ( FinsFan58). He is about as much a Dolphins fan as (I am getting sick typing this) I am a jILLY BOB fan !!! There I did it but after proof reading this post I ---ha----to-----puke-----:lol: :lol: Marino1983

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 06:23 PM
"let these future dropouts antagonize you man ! School must of let out early today and teacher must of let this group of Jr jILLY willy nilly losers free from doing their homework.. It's just another case of stealing daddys password and logging onto a website,, unfortunately it just so happens they brought all their pubescent intelligence along with them!! and that is not saying a whole lot.. Marino1983"

Look who talks about intelligence!!! All I have seen from you is name calling and Smilies. Why don't you post something of relevance instead of just attacking people!!

Baz
05-03-2002, 06:27 PM
PHINFAN4LIFE is correct, Fiedler led the league in 4th quarter comebacks. A 4th quarter comeback in defined as a team that wins a game after trailing at the end of the 3rd quarter, just to clear up any possible confusion later on.

week 2-Oakland 18-15
week 7-Seattle 24-20
week 8-Indianapolis 27-24
week 10-Buffalo 34-27
week 11-Denver 21-10

Thats 5 boys. The Fins were behind at the begining of the 4th in all those games. Fielder also led the league in 4th quarter QB rating, I can't remember where I found that though.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 06:30 PM
Well if that is the case(which I never argued against really) then good work Bmarion. Thats what I am talking about when I say relevant posts!!!

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Well if that is the case(which I never argued against really) then good work Bmarion. Thats what I am talking about when I say relevant posts!!! What the hell posts have any of you jILLYBOBS POSTED since you logged on ??? All you have done is try to mass post and intimidate with your idiotic, moron, and childish jills B-S !!!!!!!! The weak attempts to flame show you really and truly are Barfalo jILLS fans. When are ANY of you going to post ANYTHING of football value ? If you would grow up and act something like adults (or at least try) maybe we could have some constructive conversations, but if you A**H**** think that you can log on this site and try to make it a jILLS site ???????? think again little boys, I love it when twits like you think you are smarter and better than me !! You education is JUST beginning ..:lol: :lol: :lol: :monkey: jILLS fans - Marino1983

MOULDSROCKS
05-03-2002, 06:46 PM
from FtheFish "I'm already a Pro bowler. I just registered today.
what a joke!"

LMAO

MOULDSROCKS
05-03-2002, 06:49 PM
i luv your avatar marion... my man burns that guy every time they meet!

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
from FtheFish "I'm already a Pro bowler. I just registered today.
what a joke!"

LMAO I believe the screen name Moulds Rocks is the real joke,, maybe if you add just a few words like Moulds has Rocks In Head, or Moulds has NO Rocks, or how about Moulds Gets ROCKED By BROCK ... Now there is an appropriate sceen name for a LOSER jILLS fan like yourself ...:confused: :cry: :lol: Marino1983

MOULDSROCKS
05-03-2002, 07:02 PM
yeah ik... he only had 199 yds against brock last year... couldn't quite reach that 200 yd mark... he really got beat... lmao please only post the truth and not some made-up **** and swears.. and lose those gay smilies! you always talk the same smack and never have any facts

baccarat
05-03-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
yeah ik... he only had 199 yds against brock last year... couldn't quite reach that 200 yd mark... he really got beat... lmao please only post the truth and not some made-up **** and swears.. and lose those gay smilies! you always talk the same smack and never have any facts


Correction, Moulds had all of those yards against a rookie CB, not Marion.

Buffalo_Lowdown
05-03-2002, 07:34 PM
You guys are just scared sh!tless.

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Buffalo_Lowdown
You guys are just scared sh!tless. to be scared of jILLY boy ??? Your team (and that is stretching the word) is about as intimidating as some of (Your posts) and the other jILLY LOSERS that have posted here of late !! Although I will admit that it is scary trying to make some semblance of sense out of your posts,, LOW -------------DOWN .:confused: :rolleyes: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
yeah ik... he only had 199 yds against brock last year... couldn't quite reach that 200 yd mark... he really got beat... lmao please only post the truth and not some made-up **** and swears.. and lose those gay smilies! you always talk the same smack and never have any facts mention the word gay,,, seeing that you must be inbred is that considered a gay relaionship or is it just a Buffalo tradition ??? And just some advice jILLS FAN before you talk smack, check your facts (sister lover), Mold didn't gain that yardage against Brock einstein,, you jILLS FANS always post before you think but I guess that is to be expected from drinkers of the Love Canal... :lol: Marino1983

gonzo1105
05-03-2002, 08:04 PM
Alright guy if you want to get technical on winning championships buffalo and Miami are tied. Now i did my research and the Dolphins fans want to go back to the 70's to prove their super bowl research. So if you want to get technical about things the record books for championships go back from the beginning of football. So technically Buffalo has won 2 championships just like Miami has. Buffalo won two in the 60's.

tank
05-03-2002, 08:16 PM
lets be honest - if they have someone step up on the Dline and make the playoffs, they have as good of a chance as anyone in the AFC east. Their young guys should gel pretty well by the postseason.

baccarat
05-03-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by gonzo1105
Alright guy if you want to get technical on winning championships buffalo and Miami are tied. Now i did my research and the Dolphins fans want to go back to the 70's to prove their super bowl research. So if you want to get technical about things the record books for championships go back from the beginning of football. So technically Buffalo has won 2 championships just like Miami has. Buffalo won two in the 60's.

Those were AFL championships, not Super Bowls. The AFL only had around 15 teams.

baccarat
05-03-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Buffalo_Lowdown
You guys are just scared sh!tless.

Scared of who? Not the Bills.

MOULDSROCKS
05-03-2002, 11:21 PM
booyeah -to respond to your post about moulds: if you read the post before mine, marino said that moulds gets rocked by marion... that is why i put marion in MY post.

also: Moulds was getting doubled A LOT in that game(so he wasn't just being defended by fletcher; if that's his name) b/c our stupid ex-OC was lining him up all by himself on one side... you don't put your best WR in a position to get doubled on every down! what an idiot MS was!!! I'm glad he's gone! now we can go deep more often and utilize our players' talent!

and rookie CB's aren't always bad... Clements took care of his man in that game last year (IRVIN was on chambers)

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"let these future dropouts antagonize you man ! School must of let out early today and teacher must of let this group of Jr jILLY willy nilly losers free from doing their homework.. It's just another case of stealing daddys password and logging onto a website,, unfortunately it just so happens they brought all their pubescent intelligence along with them!! and that is not saying a whole lot.. Marino1983"

Look who talks about intelligence!!! All I have seen from you is name calling and Smilies. Why don't you post something of relevance instead of just attacking people!! You or any of your jILLY brethren - people !!! In fact, from some of your posts and that of your LOSER iLLS buddies, you all seem to be SUBHUMAN - LOWER THAN COCKROACHES !!:lol: :) Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
let these future dropouts antagonize you man ! School must of let out early today and teacher must of let this group of Jr jILLY willy nilly losers free from doing their homework.. It's just another case of stealing daddys password and logging onto a website,, unfortunately it just so happens they brought all their pubescent intelligence along with them!! and that is not saying a whole lot..;) :p :lol: Marino1983


Marino1983's post is a prime example of why people should stay in school and graduate. If you don't want to write like him, please don't drop out of school!

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 07:51 AM
don't forget, the fins have been there one more time than the bills too!

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Sniper



Marino1983's post is a prime example of why people should stay in school and graduate. If you don't want to write like him, please don't drop out of school! Hey that's some real good flame ???? Or is it that you are looking in the mirrior and reflecting upon your current life??? I like most other people that do not live in Barffalo or support your jILLS , have an education,, I can tell the difference between a human being and a jILLS fan, It is amaising that a gutter person such as yourself can find access to the net. I didn't know that the local shelters could afford such a luxury for state supported street trash as yourself.. Oh and hey I like the screen name (Sniper) but why would you use a screen name that depicts your sexual desires for children and four legged animals ?? But having the American flag as your avatar is a slap in the face of every TRUE Amercans face !!!:nono: :nono: Marino1983

iceblizzard69
05-05-2002, 10:33 AM
:lol:

ShAgNSuRf
05-05-2002, 12:01 PM
after 6 pages of JILLY FAGS, JILLY BOYS, BILLS SUCK and :) :confused: :lol: :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :lol: i finally get to add my 2 cents. Basically I only have one thing comment to make to all the fish fans ... 62 - 7 LOL some dynasty in the last 5 years ... how many times have you guys made it past the first round of the playoffs???? the one time you did you got your A$$E$ beat by a sorry ass JAGUARS team! LOL!!!!!!!

Erin

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf
after 6 pages of JILLY FAGS, JILLY BOYS, BILLS SUCK and :) :confused: :lol: :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :lol: i finally get to add my 2 cents. Basically I only have one thing comment to make to all the fish fans ... 62 - 7 LOL some dynasty in the last 5 years ... how many times have you guys made it past the first round of the playoffs???? the one time you did you got your A$$E$ beat by a sorry ass JAGUARS team! LOL!!!!!!!

Erin times has your basement dwelling team made the playoffs in the last 2 years? And how many times has your inbreded team CHOCKED in the championship? And how many times has your (brother humping your sister) team CHOKED IN THE S-B ??? Real nice stats pal ! If you have 2 cents you must have stolen it or found it somewhere, because you sure did not EARN it !! Jacksonville game has not a thing to do with you W-NY jILLYS,, besides at least the Dolphins didn't have a world wide audience witness a TOTAL ASS kicking by the Cowboys in the jILLS last of their 4 CHOKE S-B appearances !!! And as far as your (and soooo many of your field grazing brothers) comments about the selection of smiles we have on Fin Heaven,, maybe you should tell the overall 19 or 20 members at the jILLS web site organization to move up to the 21st century!! But on second thought,, that would also take some kind of education to achieve this,, and as all NFL fans know, jILLS fans only know how to moo, snort, and hump each other ......:eek: Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Hey that's some real good flame ???? Or is it that you are looking in the mirrior and reflecting upon your current life??? I like most other people that do not live in Barffalo or support your jILLS , have an education,, I can tell the difference between a human being and a jILLS fan, It is amaising that a gutter person such as yourself can find access to the net. I didn't know that the local shelters could afford such a luxury for state supported street trash as yourself.. Oh and hey I like the screen name (Sniper) but why would you use a screen name that depicts your sexual desires for children and four legged animals ?? But having the American flag as your avatar is a slap in the face of every TRUE Amercans face !!!:nono: :nono: Marino1983

LMAO... You're the poster child for illiteracy. Have a nice day!

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Sniper


LMAO... You're the poster child for illiteracy. Have a nice day! I am ,,but how is that possible with all you jILLY BOBS posting here now ?? surely you are mistaken,, oh wait a minute this must be some kind of iLLS flame,, that's it. Gee I wouldn't have even guessed that it was, boy that really hurts there Diaper,,, man is this how you flame on your own board???? :lol: :lol: :lol: What a pathetic pedafile you are -----diaper !! Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
I am ,,but how is that possible with all you jILLY BOBS posting here now ?? surely you are mistaken,, oh wait a minute this must be some kind of iLLS flame,, that's it. Gee I wouldn't have even guessed that it was, boy that really hurts there Diaper,,, man is this how you flame on your own board???? :lol: :lol: :lol: What a pathetic pedafile you are -----diaper !! Marino1983

LMAO!

Interesting use of grammar and punctuation! Sad, but interesting. You are an obvious product of the State of Florida's lousy education system.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Sniper


LMAO!

Interesting use of grammar and punctuation! Sad, but interesting. You are an obvious product of the State of Florida's lousy education system. And it's funny Diaper BOY, it seems ONLY YOU and the list of inbreded jILLS fans that have a problem with that !! Could it be that you do not have the intelligence to repost flame ?? that is a no brainer!! opps I brought up the problem you seem to have going on in your head... SORRY ----NOT Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 06:34 PM
LMAO!

I'll put my Mensa level IQ against your feeblemindedness anyday!

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
LMAO!

I'll put my Mensa level IQ against your feeblemindedness anyday! And this is exactly what I have been constantly flaming you jILLS A**H**** about !!! Do you think I am going to take your superiority putdowns son, and not flame your punk A** to shreds ? Grow up, learn to respect other people,, I have forgot more than you could possible handle !!!!!!!Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 07:25 PM
Don't be mad that we are better...

Anyhow, I gtg. It's been fun.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Don't be mad that we are better...

Anyhow, I gtg. It's been fun. would I be mad at what all you inbreded jILLSY BOBS would be better at ? Because what you are good at is illegal in all 50 states !! (((sex within the family)))) :nono: :nono: Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 08:33 PM
Wow... you have such razor sharp wit... LMAO

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 08:45 PM
He is terrible snipe!!!! He may be the worst poster of all time!!!!

Sniper
05-05-2002, 08:52 PM
I know TT... he's so bad it is funny...

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I know TT... he's so bad it is funny... Funny - you guy's try to put me down and bitch about my flame on your asses,, but you keep answering my posts and digging your credibility hole deeper with every assinine repost !!! You both are definitely from the same parents:eek: the jILLY BOB brothers ,,,god you two need mental assistance :confused: Marino1983

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 09:20 PM
Marino 1983 rules! More posts from Marino 1983! Rock on!

ShAgNSuRf
05-05-2002, 10:11 PM
lol jilly bobs, i personally think thats funny as ****! at least the other afc east teams can come up with better names then that! but the jilly bobs???? so marino1983 are you with the 50% population in florida thats over 60 and havent been to school since 1930? or are you with the other 50% that are "illegal" and have never been to school and are not even supose to be in this country! where were the fish fans when the bills whipped their asses those 10 years straight and went to 4 superbowls??? and please come up with something better then you lost four in a row and the bills suck!!!! cuz if the bills suck then the dolphins swallow ... and im not talking "salt" water baby!:monkey:


Erin

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf
lol jilly bobs, i personally think thats funny as ****! at least the other afc east teams can come up with better names then that! but the jilly bobs???? so marino1983 are you with the 50% population in florida thats over 60 and havent been to school since 1930? or are you with the other 50% that are "illegal" and have never been to school and are not even supose to be in this country! where were the fish fans when the bills whipped their asses those 10 years straight and went to 4 superbowls??? and please come up with something better then you lost four in a row and the bills suck!!!! cuz if the bills suck then the dolphins swallow ... and im not talking "salt" water baby!:monkey:


Erin JILLY lOSER,,, what kind of iLLS B-S are you mooing about??? Man you inbreds are sorry at flame ! where do you get your stats at ? out (your home) of a dumpster ? If I have not been to school since 1930 (?????) then at least I have an education dork . You are the reason that all NFL fans despise the jILLY BOBS .. I would rather be an ilegal alien than have your putrid, insignificant , street trash life ! You inbreded jILLYS are always referring to some sort of sexual act,, now- you - this time say you are sucking ( babies) and you must like monkeys to give you golden showers too,, no wonder people get sick at the sight of you jILLS fans, that sorry assed team of yours, and that rust infested city you inbreds call home !!!:rolleyes: Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Funny - you guy's try to put me down and bitch about my flame on your asses,, but you keep answering my posts and digging your credibility hole deeper with every assinine repost !!! You both are definitely from the same parents:eek: the jILLY BOB brothers ,,,god you two need mental assistance :confused: Marino1983

Marino1983,

Wow! What a retort! There's no messing around with you. I can see how serious and intimidating you are. Your use of the English language commands my respect... NOT!

Out of curiousity, can you call your mom "aunt" and still be correct? You do seem to take the inbreeding topic a little too seriously. I am wondering if it has personally affected you in some way...

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
JILLY lOSER,,, what kind of iLLS B-S are you mooing about??? Man you inbreds are sorry at flame ! where do you get your stats at ? out (your home) of a dumpster ? If I have not been to school since 1930 (?????) then at least I have an education dork . You are the reason that all NFL fans despise the jILLY BOBS .. I would rather be an ilegal alien than have your putrid, insignificant , street trash life ! You inbreded jILLYS are always referring to some sort of sexual act,, now- you - this time say you are sucking ( babies) and you must like monkeys to give you golden showers too,, no wonder people get sick at the sight of you jILLS fans, that sorry assed team of yours, and that rust infested city you inbreds call home !!!:rolleyes: Marino1983

Marino 1983, you outdid yourself with that last post. I have to say, that was the most incoherent post I've ever read. "Man you inbreds are sorry at flame ! where do you get your stats at ? out (your home) of a dumpster ?" That quote from you was spectacular. You put Shakespeare to shame.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Bronx Bills


Marino 1983, you outdid yourself with that last post. I have to say, that was the most incoherent post I've ever read. "Man you inbreds are sorry at flame ! where do you get your stats at ? out (your home) of a dumpster ?" That quote from you was spectacular. You put Shakespeare to shame. You Losers really kill me,, you think that you are soooo superior but in reality, you are all little boys that like to talk big and tough through a keyboard. Do you actually think I care what you post about me ?? you just get flamed all the much hotter when you put me down! You see I could really care if you inbreds like me or not,, your existence is meaningless to me. I do care about this M-B though and everytime you attack me the chances of Dolphin fans responding to your idiotic posts shrinks constantly ! Sooner or later all your stinking sister humping asses will be kicked off this web site ..:lol: Marino1983

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Marino 1983, if you keep butchering my language I will keep commenting on it.

Sniper
05-06-2002, 12:07 AM
Yes, he has made gibberish into an art form...

ShAgNSuRf
05-06-2002, 10:46 AM
ya know marino is prime example why florida has seemed to **** everything up this past year or so. gore or bush, gore or bush???? uhhhhhh i choose dan marino! then there is hmmmm should i teach this foreigner how to fly an airplane ... i mean he has no proof to even prove who he is! but ok lets do it anyway! sorry sweety but im not a little boy, but i can hang with the big boys which you are not, when it comes to talking ****. you think calling us jilly bobs is flaming us???? lol what the hell????? come on be a real fan and at least come up with something a little bit more hurtful then JILLY BOBS!!!!! im sorry my dear, but it is the rest of the nfl that cant stand sorry ass fish fans. to top it off bash buffalo as a city all you want, im not from there and i have never been anywhere close to there. can you say las vegas, nv???? want my address to??? you are the little boy hiding behind a computer screen, im here and available at anytime you wanna handle things homie. now lets see whos the pitaful one hiding behind a keyboard. come on show the whole nfl whose the real team is, get your happy ass out here and do something b1tch! theres plenty of jilly bob fans out here that you can talk **** to!

Erin

Sniper
05-06-2002, 11:13 AM
I agree that most fans in the NFL despise the fish and the cowboys the most.

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:17 PM
along with too many smilies marino adds too many comma's...

Sniper
05-07-2002, 02:31 AM
Marino1983.....

Where are YOUUUUUUUU!!!

Come out and play!

Sniper
05-07-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
And this is exactly what I have been constantly flaming you jILLS A**H**** about !!! Do you think I am going to take your superiority putdowns son, and not flame your punk A** to shreds ? Grow up, learn to respect other people,, I have forgot more than you could possible handle !!!!!!!Marino1983

Do I think you are going to take our putdowns? No. Actually, I think you are going to play right into them.