05-03-2002, 12:21 AM
Here is my list

1) Drew Bledsoe

2) Tom Brady

3) Vinny testaverde

4) Jay Fiedler

akfinfan
05-03-2002, 01:08 AM
1. Bledsoe (just because of his past. Super Bowl QB, hurries to throw the ball which leads to INTS. Relies on his receivers too much, but can turn it on when it really matters(4th Quarter), Faltered when Curtis Martin left.)

2. Jay Fiedler (good ALL around skills, can correct mistakes, creates plays by himself, doesn't rely on other players to get him out of a jam, can avoid a sack, Top 5 rushing QB in the League. Proven himself after many thought he didn't have what it takes in the NFL.)

3. Vinny Testaverde (slower than crap running, can't avoid sack, lucky to have Curtis Martin on his team which is 75% of his success the other is that he has a good arm)

4. Tom Brady ( what the hell has he "himself" REALLY done?? Most overrated QB in the League) Shouldn't have been in the Pro Bowl last year, and won't be there again any time soon. Will be this years top 10 Fantasy busts.

akfinfan
05-03-2002, 01:09 AM
BUT THE BILLS STILL SUCK!!!!

fin fan 808
05-03-2002, 01:24 AM
1. D. BLEDSOE (FUTURE HOF)
2. J . FIEDLER ( MIAMI'S QB)
3. T . BRADY ( SUPERBOWL CHUMPS)
4. V. TESTAVERDE ( SHOULD BE C. PENNINGTON

AND THE BILL, JETS & PATS ALL SUCK A$$

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dajesus
05-03-2002, 01:54 AM
I think as Brady showed last year they are all tied, along with Ray Lucas, Chad Pennington, and Alex Van Pelt. We just don't know who the best qb will be this season. For that matter we don't even know if any of these qbs will make it throught the whole year. I pray that Jay throws 30 tds and no ints, as far fetched as it may seem it could happen, and i cant wait till august to find out.

akfinfan
05-03-2002, 03:09 AM
Bledsoe won't be in the HOF....sorry!

Billsfan
05-03-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by fin fan 808
1. D. BLEDSOE (FUTURE HOF)
2. J . FIEDLER ( MIAMI'S QB)
3. T . BRADY ( SUPERBOWL CHUMPS)
4. V. TESTAVERDE ( SHOULD BE C. PENNINGTON

AND THE BILL, JETS & PATS ALL SUCK A$$

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Testaverde SUCKS....and Brady is unproven...Bledsoe's has done more then Fiedler.

dolphan39
05-03-2002, 10:03 AM
how about 2001:

1. T . BRADY ( SUPERBOWL CHaMPS)
2. J . FIEDLER great in 4th Q
3. V. TESTAVERDE was just OK
4. D. BLEDSOE overpaid backup

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 10:07 AM
Fiedler blows!

I can't believe you gave this guy all that $$$$!!! Chambers made him look better than he was.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 10:08 AM
Have another one Dolphan!!!

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 10:09 AM
We will see how that overpaid backup does this season won't we!!!!

EddieIrvine13
05-03-2002, 10:19 AM
Actually, Fiedler is relatively cheap. His contract his structured so that he will be cut after two years, but it looks like he is gettin paid a lot. He doesnt really cost a lot against the cap. Brady is OK. I hate to say it, but a fluke. Bledsoe isnt any better if you look at his performance last season. Testaverde is just one year older than his aging self last year and I wouldnt expect him to be the starter by year's end. I can't really say that Fiedler is better than all of these guys, but I think any of the four can be the most dominant in the AFC East.

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 10:21 AM
Eddie -

Bledsoe is far away the best in the East. NO QUESTION!

Dolphan - Much love for Kidd, but go back to the basketball post
:monkey:

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 10:26 AM
Why does this site still have pictures of Marino????

You fin fans are livin' in the past!!

Amars
05-03-2002, 10:33 AM
1. Bledsoe - he a very good qb to bad he plays for a sorry ass team that will never win the superbowl no matter how many times they go.
2. Fiedler- seems to be impoving every year
3.Brady- won the SB but in my eyes unproven.
4. Testaverde- This guy just plain sucks.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 10:37 AM
Bledsoes performance last season??? He played 1 and a half games. How can you judge on that??? He now has Weapons in Buffalo and a revamped offensive line. He should have a huge year. Fiedler will be helped by Chambers and Williams, but your Oline needs to get in order.

shasta
05-03-2002, 10:44 AM
1 Bledsoe
2 Brady
3 Fiedler and Testaverde tied

VanDolPhan
05-03-2002, 10:51 AM
Heh its started. Bills fans think Bledsoe is their saviour. I'm going to enjoy watching this season :)

Fact is Drew was on the decline long before he was replaced. Mark my words Fielder will come out of this season with a better statistical record.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 10:56 AM
I know he is not our savior but he is much better than we have had since Kelly. Granted we may be getting a little too excited but wouldn't you guys if you obtained Bledsoe. His entire team was on the decline. I would definitly take that statistical bet though.

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Fthefish
Why does this site still have pictures of Marino????

You fin fans are livin' in the past!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talkiing about living in the past! You human dildo's think bledsoe is still the best QB in the East! This is not the same bledsoe that got to the ship with ben coates! This is a bledsoe that couldnt out duel a overachieving kid(brady) to earn his rightful spot back on HIS team! Are you slow or something, Fiedler is the best QB in the East RIGHT NOW! He may not be the best PASSER, but answering the question for the best QB would have to be Fiedler. He brings the most to the table.........And he wins ballgames. Thats the bottom line, winning! 22-10 in the last 2 years, the only other QB that can boast that is nowhere near the AFC EAST! I know, I know, you guys were just playin' right, you dont really think bledsoe is going to be able to sit back in the pocket and fire 60 yard bombs to Moulds do you! You're just joshin' right?

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 11:09 AM
#1/ Jay Fiedler (Miami Dolphins)

#2/ every other QB in the East, because only being #1 matters!

shasta
05-03-2002, 11:12 AM
Bledsoe will have much better #s than Fiedler, no doubt!!!!!!

Fielder's individdual #s are crap the past 2 seasons.

your D is the key and know with the wedding dress anti-social running the pigskin, eventually Fiedler will be seeing 8 man fronts and will be doing his usual throw the ball near Chambers and hope he catches it.

Bledsoe to Moulds by far is better than Fiedler to Chambers.

About time you got a WR since the Marks!

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 11:12 AM
Phinfan-

"He brings the most to the table.........And he wins ballgames."

What ballgames has Fiedler won? You guys have a great D & now a solid RB (if he doesn't break his leg again). Fiedler can't carry your team on his back & he never has. DB took the Pats to the Super Bowl. Gimme a break! You're the one that's joshin right???!!

Predaphin
05-03-2002, 11:21 AM
1. Jay Fiedler

2.Ray Lucas

3.Drew Bledsoe

4.Vinny Testaverde

5.Tom Brady

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 11:24 AM
Lucas???? Yeah - he looked good on those option plays for 2 point conversions!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Break a leg Rickey

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 11:25 AM
What ballgames has he won, he cant carry the team! O.K if you guys dont break into reality, Im gonna stop replying to your nonsense. Must I bring up the Raider game, Fiedler scored twice on QB runs, not to mention the game winner on the final drive of the game. And thats just the obvious one, theres been countless times Fiedler has made the pressure play! When was the last time your bledsoe to moulds connection created a win? Answer that!

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 11:29 AM
Look at you laying on the floor bleedin' from the ears, the most you can hope for is an injury! Break a leg Ricky? You sound like a hoe! More like break off a hunedandfity in the bills' a$$!

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 11:33 AM
You guys are funny. This is like me ranking AVP at the top of the list if he was still our starter. Please know talent and recognize that Bledsoe is the best QB in the east!!! Hell I really don't think much of Brady and Vinny either so I will move Fiedler up my list. How does that sound??

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 11:40 AM
Sounds like your A$$hole's still bleedin'! Really though, if you could recognize talent you would say Fiedler was tops in the East! Until you do, you're just a bitter ole hater from the north! Where have you been homie, the game is passin' you by. QB's dont just sit in the pocket anymore, the new breed is here. If your QB cant create on his own, he's not gonna make it! bledsoe took one shot, and his lungs collapsed, you betta get his fragile a$$ in the weight room!

EddieIrvine13
05-03-2002, 12:01 PM
I will break down the last two years since it really isnt fair to just look at last years numbers.

Jay Fiedler the Last Two Years:
Year Tm G GS Com Att Pctg Yrds YPA LNG TD INT SA SYL RAT
2000 MIA 15 15 204 357 57.1 2402 6.73 61 14 14 23 129 74.5
2001 MIA 16 16 273 450 60.7 3290 7.31 74 20 19 27 178 80.3

Drew Bledsoe:
2000 NE 16 16 312 531 58.8 3291 6.20 59 17 13 45 264 77.3
2001 NE 2 2 40 66 60.6 400 6.06 58 2 2 5 21 75.3

Numbers dont lie. And dont tell me that he will do better cuz he is going to a better OL and that he has better receivers. The running game in Buffalo is no better than NE and he has a whole new system and receivers. Plus, Fiedler will only be better this year. I wouldnt be happy with anything less than an 85 QB rating for Fiedler. He will have RW, healthy receivers and OL hopefully, and will know the players better.
3291 yards, with 20 TDs and over a 60% completion is pretty darn good.

RUSHING
Bledsoe has 2 TDs, 176 yards rushing at 3.4 ypc the last two years.
Fiedler has 5 TDs, 588 yards rushing at 4.6 ypc the last two years.

Pretty pathetic when you get sacked 45 times in one year too and lose more yards to sacks than you gain running the ball! (And please no comments about Marino, he didnt need legs.)

Fthefish
05-03-2002, 12:06 PM
LOLOL Phin!

You're a joke. Look @ the stats. You can't tell me that Fiedler's better than DB after comparing them.

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:09 PM
Look at this stat............ 22-10! Need I say more, I dont have to because you cant top it, and neither can db!

EddieIrvine13
05-03-2002, 12:12 PM
you make no sense FtheFish... An 80 point something rating is higher than 77 point something. And that is when Bledsoe was younger! The point of the QB rating is to get the highest number possible! And that doesnt include rushing! And I think the most important stat over the last two years is 22-10.

Bufbill1080
05-03-2002, 12:15 PM
Yeah, some of us think Bledsoe is our Savior...but look at you fin fans....earlier in the offseason, I read all the posts when you got Ricky Williams and you think he's your savior! How the hell is he going to do this without a line? He's gonna turn out to be a waste of a first rounder and i'll laugh my ass off! AT least if you get Ricky...you should've tried to upgrade the oline more than you did! PATHETIC...Ricky won't even hit 1000 this year! :D

EddieIrvine13
05-03-2002, 12:18 PM
Yes, RW is our savior. We were 11-5 last year and our only main weakness (besides injuries) was RB. Now we have a top 5 RB that will get us 12, 13, 14, 15, and maybe 16 wins! We are Super Bowl Contenders. One player is not going to make you guys a Super Bowl team. Not your team from last year! And our OL is already a big upgrade from last year just cuz were healthy, not to mention Searcy and McKinney.

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Bufbill1080
Yeah, some of us think Bledsoe is our Savior...but look at you fin fans....earlier in the offseason, I read all the posts when you got Ricky Williams and you think he's your savior! How the hell is he going to do this without a line? He's gonna turn out to be a waste of a first rounder and i'll laugh my ass off! AT least if you get Ricky...you should've tried to upgrade the oline more than you did! PATHETIC...Ricky won't even hit 1000 this year! :D

You know you're stupid! Ricky will have a G by week ten! Havent you heard, we still get the bills twice a year!

:monkey: bills

The Natrix
05-03-2002, 01:29 PM
1. Bledsoe
2. Brady
3. Vinny
4. Big Ears

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 02:06 PM
If you have paid any attention to what the Bills have done this year you would have noticed that we have added 15+ solid players this offseason including London Fletcher, Eddie Robinson, Mike Williams, Drew Bledsoe, Dave Moore, Billy Jenkins, Trey Teague, Charlie Rodgers, Mike Hollis and Josh Reed to name a few.

dolphinators13
05-03-2002, 02:24 PM
i would have any QB besides fedlier i think am the only dolphins fan that knows fedlier is bad chambers mad he look desent other than that he is below average

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Thank you dolphinators13!!!! Finally some sense here. It is because you were used to Dan's greatness you can see that Dumbo is a subpar QB!!!!

PHINFAN4LIFE
05-03-2002, 03:07 PM
You're not helping here dolphinator!

Finsfan58
05-03-2002, 03:13 PM
I agree w/ dolphinator!

I wish we would have gotten Blake in the offseason. Maybe even traded up for Harrington or somebody

Baz
05-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Here is an idea, lets reserve judgement until the season starts. First off, we Phin fans can't say how good Fiedler will be until the season starts. He has a new sustem to learn. Plus I'm fully expecting Chambers to get double-teamed a lot so he'll have to rely on Gadsden, McKnight and the crew.

The same thing goes for Drew. He is also in a new system. Moulds gets double teamed as it is, and with Drew at the helm, it will only get worse. All this trash-talking is useless at this point in the off-season. Whatever each QB did in the past is absolutely useless as to what he'll do next year. Example:Peyton Manning. Probowler 2 years ago, and drop off last year. Lets just wait and see.

a1ortega
05-03-2002, 03:18 PM
:yell:
The fact is, Bledsoe is really a beautiful looking prototype quarterback. He is tall, well built, stands in the pocket --- and has a rocket arm. He has all the tools to be the real deal. The fact is, he hasn't been lately. While the Testeverdes and the Bradys (2nd game only) had some modicum of success against the Dolphins, Bledsoe has not had any in some time. When all of you have Bledsoe ranked at the top or near the top, you are not looking at the reality of the situation. I don't care how tall or how great an arm. He doesn't play well anymore. Not as well as Brady (a second year, overrated, 6th round draft choice), or any of the other QB's in the AFC East.

Finsfan58
05-03-2002, 03:31 PM
A1-

Bledsoe may have dropped off, but I think he's still superior to Fiedler. When the game's on the line - he won't get it done

gonzo1105
05-03-2002, 04:44 PM
Ahhh finheaven

1)Bledsoe
2) Brady
3)Fiedler
4)Testerverde

Fin fans who believe Fiedler is great. All i can remember is The Miami vs The Jets game and laughing my a$$ off when he threw what 4 ints. Aaron Glenn batting a ball down and returning it for a TD was the best. I watched that game in laughter. I will admit Fiedler does look great at times but i dont know of many more inconsistent QB's in the league. 22-10 doesn't mean a whole lot to me because i believe you defense won about 15 of those games

Finsfan58
05-03-2002, 04:49 PM
I can't stand Fiedler as our QB, but I don't think Vinny's any better! He throws a good amount of picks himself & has lost a number of games by giving up late turnovers!

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Here is my list

1) Drew Bledsoe

2) Tom Brady

3) Vinny testaverde

4) Jay Fiedler :lol: :lol: :lol: Please stop,,, your killing me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 04:57 PM
Yeah, some of us think Bledsoe is our Savior...but look at you fin fans....earlier in the offseason, I read all the posts when you got Ricky Williams and you think he's your savior! How the hell is he going to do this without a line? He's gonna turn out to be a waste of a first rounder and i'll laugh my ass off! AT least if you get Ricky...you should've tried to upgrade the oline more than you did! PATHETIC...Ricky won't even hit 1000 this year! :D That is 999 more yards than any rb on your jILLY BOBS will make !:cry: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
1. Bledsoe
2. Brady
3. Vinny
4. Big Ears jILLS rule the AFC East basement !!! isn't it time for your bowling lesson W NY LOSER ????:confused: Marino1983

dolfan87
05-03-2002, 05:02 PM
What has Bledsoe done? Go back and look at Drew's first two years as a starter...he threw as many TD's as INt's both years. the last three years his average QB rating is 76.0.

Jay Fiedlers is 79.4.

In 1999 he tossed more INT's then TD's, and in 2000 he still threw 13 interceptions, and three of em were to Miami, 3 more to the damed Jets.

Drew Bledsoe is no better a QB then Jay Fiedler, he simply has been a starter in the league a lot longer, and had one Curtis Martin and Bill Parcells to push him into the Super Bowl.

Brady? Brady had a magical year, and if that kid can get as lucky this season as he did last season, I want to shake his hand...and hope whatever magic potion he is rubbing on himself wears off on me.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2002, 05:07 PM
Again boys we will see!!! Bowling lesson??? Uh no thanks!!!

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
If you have paid any attention to what the Bills have done this year you would have noticed that we have added 15+ solid players this offseason including London Fletcher, Eddie Robinson, Mike Williams, Drew Bledsoe, Dave Moore, Billy Jenkins, Trey Teague, Charlie Rodgers, Mike Hollis and Josh Reed to name a few. Fletcher is the only player that right now you can say will be productive, Williams is a rookie?? how do you know how he will fit in ?? Bledsoe has enough splinters in his ass to last him a life time! And do you really think that the Patsies would have trade him to a divisional rival -- if they thought he could come back and hurt them ???? the rest and mediocre 2nd stringers at best . You better hope that your offensive line gets their act together,, with Gardener on the other side of JT, Bledsoe is going to relive all the pain he experienced in Patsyland just from those two .. :lol: Marino1983

gonzo1105
05-03-2002, 05:10 PM
Western New York Loser huh? Oh well at least Buffalo is able to sell out their games. Didn't Miami not even sell out their playoff game? Wow tons of fans in Miami at least we are dedicated to our sports in western new york. Why do you think that the Florida Marlins are going in the tank. I'm sorry but i dont bowl. And by the way how many times was Miami so close to going to the superbowl but every year in the playoffs no matter if it was in Buffalo or miami and get beat by the bills. Sure i'll admit you have a better team right now but i will say this you better hope you win a superbowl soon cause all the cash your spending is going to catch up. Then you will be the cellar dwellar and Buffalo and New England will be competing for a title every year

Finsfan58
05-03-2002, 05:10 PM
"Let's go back in time to a far away place...."
-dolfan-

LOLOL

gonzo1105
05-03-2002, 05:12 PM
Who the hell is JT i dont recall buffalo having a JT on their offensive line i believe the initials of our line is JJ,RB,TT, JO, and MW. I dont recall seeing a JT in there do you?

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 05:16 PM
Yeah, some of us think Bledsoe is our Savior...but look at you fin fans....earlier in the offseason, I read all the posts when you got Ricky Williams and you think he's your savior! How the hell is he going to do this without a line? He's gonna turn out to be a waste of a first rounder and i'll laugh my ass off! AT least if you get Ricky...you should've tried to upgrade the oline more than you did! PATHETIC...Ricky won't even hit 1000 this year! :D Yeah and twits like you posted the same thing about Fruitie,, and then again about Potato chip Johnson, now its a former Patsy scrub that got his ass kicked Sept in Miami Bleedsoe !! You should know alot about the word Pathetic,,, that word describes you jILLS fans, your (so called) team, your city (Barffalo) and NY !!;) Marino1983

dolfan87
05-03-2002, 05:17 PM
gonzo you will see a JT, and a DG, probably a TB and LC as well invading your O line. :D

WHat he was saying is that Gardener will be playing end opposite JT (Jason Taylor) on our D line.

Marino1983
05-03-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by gonzo1105
Who the hell is JT i dont recall buffalo having a JT on their offensive line i believe the initials of our line is JJ,RB,TT, JO, and MW. I dont recall seeing a JT in there do you? as STUPID as your posts represent you to be ??:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :lol: Marino1983

dolphinators13
05-03-2002, 05:56 PM
i Have to agree with finsfan i can not stand feidler. i no that he will not take the dolphins anywhere and i dont want to hear wel he had a 22-10 record as the teams Qb. thats crap he didnt do anything he cost the pins games. are D is what won games all the teams we lost to this year rams, jets,pat,niner, all made the playoffs which proves another point FEIDLER CANT BEAT GOOD TEAMS!!!!!!!!! he is not a good Qb and will never be and this season u watch he will have another bad year and i will be another disopointed dolphins fan!

clayton83
05-03-2002, 07:00 PM
pretty sad bunch all the way around, but anyways....

1. vinny testaverde

2. jay fiedler

3. tom brady

4. drew bledsoe

[sorry bills goofs, you got duped by bill b.]

:monkey: on bills fans!!

clayton83
05-03-2002, 07:03 PM

baccarat
05-03-2002, 07:20 PM
Western New York Loser huh? Oh well at least Buffalo is able to sell out their games. Didn't Miami not even sell out their playoff game? Wow tons of fans in Miami at least we are dedicated to our sports in western new york.

First off, a lot of the Dolphin fans here would be season ticket holders if they lived close to Miami.

Second, in pouring rain and cold weather, Pro Player was packed for the tribute game(Ravens) to Marino in 2000. In 2001, half of the seats at Ralph Wilson Stadium were empty at Jim Kelly's tribute game(Seahawks). Have you been to Buffalo lately? I don't see a lot of people wearing Bills coats, jackets, and jerseys in Buffalo.

gonzo1105
05-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Yeah you dont seem to know that we have already sold 20,000 season tickets do you? And i could care less about Marino good QB career is over. We still dont talk about Jim Kelly unless we think he should be the QB coach. I dont care about one game you show me how many fans come to your stadium on an every game basis. And not living in Miami is no excuse we have people come from Canada and New York City to watch our games. Just in case if you dont know that is anywhere from a 3-7 hour drive to watch a 3 hour football game. See were not trying to make idiotic points here. We come in here especially me not to bash anyone. Instead we get oh you inbred take up the ass hoe who sucks dick. I remember a 13 year old saying something like that. As a matter of a fact we had a Dolphin fan come to our board and we treated him well. We didn't bash him cause we knew he was actually a true fan to the game and made some smart points. But not you guys you think just because were rival fans all of us are trying to bash your team

baccarat
05-03-2002, 08:24 PM
not living in Miami is no excuse we have people come from Canada and New York City to watch our games. Just in case if you dont know that is anywhere from a 3-7 hour drive to watch a 3 hour football game.

Hows a fan in New York or California gonna go to Miami to see the Dolphins? Maybe once a year, if they save up some $$$. Canada? Buffalo has the Peace Bridge. So if you're in south Ontario, its easy to see a Bills game.

baccarat
05-03-2002, 08:27 PM
See were not trying to make idiotic points here. We come in here especially me not to bash anyone. Instead we get oh you inbred take up the ass hoe who sucks dick. I remember a 13 year old saying something like that. As a matter of a fact we had a Dolphin fan come to our board and we treated him well. We didn't bash him cause we knew he was actually a true fan to the game and made some smart points. But not you guys you think just because were rival fans all of us are trying to bash your team

You're not trying to bash us, but one of your first 5 posts is about how unfaithful Dolphin fans are.

gonzo1105
05-03-2002, 08:32 PM
All i am saying is the state of new york has lower big cities then Florida. Buffalo manages to sell out their playoff games. I am saying their are not a lot of loyal fans in your area. Its suppose to be your team and your suppose to support them i'm pretty sure you have 80,000 fans around that area. I think your team needs to get some more people out especially for playoff games c'mon how can you not sell out playoff games

BillsMan80
05-04-2002, 12:10 AM
Is there any question here????

1. Bledsoe
2. Brady
3. Fiedler
4. Interceptaverde

baccarat
05-04-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80

1. Bledsoe
2. Brady
3. Fiedler
4. Interceptaverde

Bledsoe is somehow higher up than Brady, who took his starting job even though he was healthy at about week 10.

Lets just let the production in the upcoming season speak for itself.

MOULDSROCKS
05-04-2002, 12:18 AM
we not only pack RWS more often; but we do it with a relatively small population...

dolphan
05-04-2002, 02:09 AM
The official rankings because I say so.

1. Drew Bledsoe. All of this fighting because he is the rival teams QB doesn't change the fact that he is the best QB in the East. That doesn't mean that he is the greatest in the world...but c'mon. the East QBs are weak.

2. Tie between Brady and Feidler. Brady has a lot to prove. Feidler needs to win games when it falls on his shoulders. with the Fins D that doesn't happen often...but when it does the guy chokes. I think Brady will finish the year dead last on this list.

LAST: Vinny. Hang it up.

dolphan
05-04-2002, 02:12 AM
Bledsoe is somehow higher up than Brady, who took his starting job even though he was healthy at about week 10.

This is starting to bother me.

Are we re-writing history now?

Go look at the stats Brady put up when Bledsoe got healthy. He outright sucked for those games.

Then Belichek named him the starter for the rest of the year as a confidence boost.

The move paid off...obviously.

But it had nothing to do with Bledsoes ability to play.

In fact...that is Bledsoes greivance with BB. He was told he would be given the opportunity to win his job back but wasnt

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80

1. Bledsoe
2. Brady
3. Fiedler
4. Interceptaverde how long have you been released from the Mental Asylum????? :rolleyes: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
we not only pack RWS more often; but we do it with a relatively small population... that is the ONLY sports attraction at that time of year !!!!!!!!!! How old ARE YOU ? 10 ? Because it sure doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the reason why ..... :rolleyes: Marino1983

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 01:39 PM
Western New York Loser huh? Oh well at least Buffalo is able to sell out their games. Didn't Miami not even sell out their playoff game? Wow tons of fans in Miami at least we are dedicated to our sports in western new york. Why do you think that the Florida Marlins are going in the tank. I'm sorry but i dont bowl. And by the way how many times was Miami so close to going to the superbowl but every year in the playoffs no matter if it was in Buffalo or miami and get beat by the bills. Sure i'll admit you have a better team right now but i will say this you better hope you win a superbowl soon cause all the cash your spending is going to catch up. Then you will be the cellar dwellar and Buffalo and New England will be competing for a title every year

Buffalo sold out 4 regular season games in 2001. Miami sold out all 8.

The Natrix
05-04-2002, 02:08 PM
LMMFAO at Marino 1983, Phins, 72=only undefeated.

Talk about living in the past!

By the way, did you have a traumatic experience in a bowling alley as a child? You seem to think that telling people that they like bowling is an insult!? If you think someone is white trash, than at least tell them that prestained wife-beaters are on sale or Mullets-R-Us is giving cuts for $3 on Saturdays.

BillsMan80
05-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Besides stats, someone please explain how Jay Fiedler is a "better" Quarterback than Drew Bledsoe. Bledsoe has a better arm, he's a better decision maker, and the only reason people think he's on the decline was because he had a piss-poor New England team to work with the past few years.

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 05:30 PM
I agree Billsman. The only stat they throw up there is 22-10 which was all because of their defense and hoping Fiedler didn't lose it for them.

ShAgNSuRf
05-06-2002, 10:59 AM
nobody is ever going to win this argument! when the season starts then people can start the real argument. when the fish lose their first 6 games and the bills go undefeated in the first 6 games which the bills happen to have the hardest schedule in the NFL this year then we will see who the team is. when the bills sweep the fish this year then we will know who the team is. when the bills make it past the first round of the playoffs and the fish get beat 62-7 or something like that, lol then we will see who the team is. when the bills win the superbowl and the fish fans still hold onto that 1960something superbowl championship then we will know who the real team is. and when the bills fans lay into a bunch of teal and orange wearing fags we will know who the real fans are!

Erin

dolfan87
05-06-2002, 02:28 PM
You can't declare who has the hardest schedule until the season plays out, and you see who did what.

The Rams could suck ass this season, and the Patriots could become a 5-11 team. The Bengals could go 14-2, and the Chargers could go undefeated.

There is just no way to tell how tough your schedule is until the season is over.

Also Erin, the Dolphins have only had TWO losing seasons in over 30 years, so us losing our first six games is, well, ridiculas.

As far as our "1960something superbowl championship" well sis, at least we have one...or two. How many do the Bills have again?

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Buffalo sold out 4 regular season games in 2001. Miami sold out all 8.

what sports do you have at that time that we don't?

Hockey and B-Ball aren't at the same time... Baseball has already started/almost finished and we DO have a Baseball team.... Are you guys big bowling fans or something? We also have a LAX team...

iceblizzard69
05-06-2002, 07:50 PM
Miami has a basketball team in the Heat and the Panthers play nearby. No one cares about the Panthers in Miami, but they are still there.

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:11 PM
like i said above, the B-Ball season has nothing to do with football season!!! it's not like people have to decide to go to either a heat or fins game!