PDA

View Full Version : Dead Duke



TarHeelPhinfan
03-14-2004, 04:57 PM
For a team that "never loses" they sure do choke a lot. :cry: Way to go Terps!!!

CirclingWagons
03-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by TarHeelPhinfan
For a team that "never loses" they sure do choke a lot. :cry: Way to go Terps!!! hah...thanks man....Go Terps baby!!!!!!!!, man what acrazy game, had it on at work, everyone was going crazy when the Terps made the big comeback. No team is hotter than MD right now!

I'm sure the Tarheel fans were loving it:D

Norm Coleman
03-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Congrats to Gary Williams and the Terps!

They will get a 4 seed, IMO. I think they can make the Elite 8.

TarHeelPhinfan
03-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
hah...thanks man....Go Terps baby!!!!!!!!, man what acrazy game, had it on at work, everyone was going crazy when the Terps made the big comeback. No team is hotter than MD right now!

I'm sure the Tarheel fans were loving it:D


No problem. Turtle's victory is well deserved. Can't say I'll pull for y'all next year, but if you draw Duke again you got my vote. Cheers!

SMadison29
03-14-2004, 08:00 PM
How great it is. My favorite team Kentucky wins the SEC tournament & probably the #1 one seed. & my second favorite team Maryland wins the ACC with scrubs over the most hated college basketball team in the land.

SMadison29
03-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Norm Coleman
Congrats to Gary Williams and the Terps!

They will get a 4 seed, IMO. I think they can make the Elite 8.

That'll be awful tough for them to accomplish with really only one good player(Gilcrest) & a bunch of young players.. They'll probably be a 5 or 6.

CirclingWagons
03-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Norm Coleman
Congrats to Gary Williams and the Terps!

They will get a 4 seed, IMO. I think they can make the Elite 8. hey your first prediction was right!...let's hope the second one is too:D

SMadison29
03-14-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm really surprised Maryland got that high of a seed. They didn't play well in the regular season.

SMadison29
03-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Yep, Kentucky is the #1 of the one seeds. We were last year too but Dwayne Wade put an end to that.

CirclingWagons
03-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by SMadison29
Yep, Kentucky is the #1 of the one seeds. We were last year too but Dwayne Wade put an end to that. I've picked Georgia Tech to end Kentucky's run in the Elite 8

SMadison29
03-15-2004, 03:55 AM
Good, that means my bracket will be better than yours :)

SMadison29
03-15-2004, 04:19 AM
Oh hell, Dicky V picked Kentucky to win it all. We're doomed :angry:

Norm Coleman
03-15-2004, 05:27 AM
How far did he have Cincy? (my team)

DolphinDevil28
03-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Yes, congrats to the Terps.

But don't be down on my Dukies. They too, are a #1 seed.

TarHeelPhin, if you make it to the elite 8, you are going down!

LET'S GO DEVILS

DolphinDevil28
03-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Oh, by the way

Regular Season: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TarHeelPhinfan
03-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yes, congrats to the Terps.

But don't be down on my Dukies. They too, are a #1 seed.

TarHeelPhin, if you make it to the elite 8, you are going down!

LET'S GO DEVILS

Bad news for ya, DD28. The rest of the ACC has caught up with your Dukies! Hope you enjoyed the run 'cause it ends this year! As the saying goes "don't count your chickens before they hatch." You got both the Arizona and Cincy squads to deal with before then and Duke has some serious flaws. Nevertheless, you had better pray to whatever god you got that the 'heels don't make it to the regional final if Duke does 'cause win or lose we'll be ready to play. Want to know what I think about the sweep. :sleep: That's what! See ya soon.

SMadison29
03-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
But don't be down on my Dukies. They too, are a #1 seed.


They're the #2 one seed. Who's the #1 one seed?

That's right

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DolphinDevil28
03-17-2004, 02:56 AM
Gonzaga will beat Kentucky.

Not smack, just my opinion.

CirclingWagons
03-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Gonzaga will beat Kentucky.

Not smack, just my opinion. No, Ga. Tech will...I'll make a side bet with anybody that the Zags don't get by Michigan St. in the 2nd round;)

TarHeelPhinfan
03-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
No, Ga. Tech will...I'll make a side bet with anybody that the Zags don't get by Michigan St. in the 2nd round;)

Wrong team but on target prediction nevertheless. Unfortunately, it totally ruined my pick'em bracket since I took them all the way to the final. :redeye:

Condolences to the Terps. I really thought they had another miracle left in the bag. If they learn to play with a lead they're gonna be tough. Looking forward to next season, it should be wide open in the ACC.