PDA

View Full Version : Dam*!!!!



MOULDSROCKS
05-03-2002, 11:26 PM
you Phins-fans really don't support your team... you talk trash w/out anything to back it up... you use the same comebacks... you can't type...you don't know/follow your team well... and you sound like little 5th graders!!!

and right now as i type this; I -a bill fan- am the ONLY PERSON ON THESE BOARDS (other than a moderator)
:lol:

baccarat
05-04-2002, 12:10 AM
Maybe some people have other things to do on a Friday night during the offseason. Do you expect everybody to be on 24/7?

MOULDSROCKS
05-04-2002, 12:16 AM
no... i do expect at least ONE fin-fan though.... although with only 12 members i shouldn't expect much......

FinHeavenAJ
05-04-2002, 12:23 AM
Well, I - the webmaster - had other things to do on my Friday night, like work.... you know, the thing that most people do to earn money and have a life of their own. Or, perhaps you don't know of such a word and you still live with your parents and they still support you.

Oh, and by the way, thats 565+ members to you....

MOULDSROCKS
05-04-2002, 12:28 AM
whoah baby! we got OVER 2200 at BBI.com

and it sure does feel good to not have to work... i'm pretty set... my parents are loaded! LoL!

but honestly who works on a friday night?

baccarat
05-04-2002, 12:30 AM
Not everybody suffers from insomnia.

baccarat
05-04-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
whoah baby! we got OVER 2200 at BBI.com

and it sure does feel good to not have to work... i'm pretty set... my parents are loaded! LoL!

but honestly who works on a friday night?

People w/ jobs.

I'm outta here for tonight.

MOULDSROCKS
05-04-2002, 12:37 AM
people who earn jack-$Hit because they can't get a good job!

MOULDSROCKS
05-04-2002, 12:38 AM
get a REAL job*

FinHeavenAJ
05-04-2002, 12:52 AM
Uh... maybe people like me who go to school during the day from 6am till 3pm. Then, I work from 4pm till 10-11pm. And by the way, I have a nice paycheck at the end of the week... and I decide to work almost every day because I have to save for college.

2200+ members huh? Well, seeing how Rick has the same forum for many websites and different sports, you would hope that there are that many members. Lets face it, if I were to start PantherHeaven, or HeatHeaven, or something like that, and each had their own little section on this forum.... then there would be a lot more members.

Besides, if I didn't have to save up for college, I would be spending it on advertising for the site, but I really can't afford to much.

As of right now, I'm pleased with the success that the website and message board thus far.

FinHeavenAJ
05-04-2002, 12:53 AM
Oh, and by the way, I gotta be at work at 10am tomorrow, its 1am now, so I'm heading to bed... c ya

Brian H
05-05-2002, 02:51 AM
For your information from someone who works at BBI,We do have over two thousand people posting at that site.This site has about 200 and none posts because they got nothing good to say about a team that will go nowhere why? cause your Big Ear'd Elf QB has no talent and Running back runs from his own reflection cause he's so whacked out.I think your Defense is good I like Thomas and Taylor but you guys have no offense thats why you will go 6-10 when the BILLS NOT JILLS will go 13-3.If you dont know how to say the teams name right dont talk about them at all says alot about your immaturity......

baccarat
05-05-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Brian H
For your information from someone who works at BBI,We do have over two thousand people posting at that site.This site has about 200 and none posts because they got nothing good to say about a team that will go nowhere why? cause your Big Ear'd Elf QB has no talent and Running back runs from his own reflection cause he's so whacked out.I think your Defense is good I like Thomas and Taylor but you guys have no offense thats why you will go 6-10 when the BILLS NOT JILLS will go 13-3.If you dont know how to say the teams name right dont talk about them at all says alot about your immaturity......

You're the immature one. Our offense will at least be above average. Runs from his own reflection? What the hell are you talking about?

Sniper
05-05-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by booyeah_


You're the immature one. Our offense will at least be above average. Runs from his own reflection? What the hell are you talking about?

You'd think Fishfans would know that RW admitted he suffers from a social anxiety disorder. Shows what they know about their own players...

iceblizzard69
05-05-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Brian H
For your information from someone who works at BBI,We do have over two thousand people posting at that site.This site has about 200 and none posts because they got nothing good to say about a team that will go nowhere why? cause your Big Ear'd Elf QB has no talent and Running back runs from his own reflection cause he's so whacked out.I think your Defense is good I like Thomas and Taylor but you guys have no offense thats why you will go 6-10 when the BILLS NOT JILLS will go 13-3.If you dont know how to say the teams name right dont talk about them at all says alot about your immaturity......

First of all, we have 500 here, not 200, and while you guys have 2,000 or whatever, how many of them go to the site everyday and make a post. Most people registered at both sites just register, post for about a day, and then leave.

iceblizzard69
05-05-2002, 10:30 AM
Also, only Bills fans think that their team is good. A lot of people think the Dolphins are good and are SUPER BOWL contenders.

Sniper
05-05-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
F*** does that have to do with his ability to play football peda file? Do you know how many professional players (let alone in the NFL) are manic - depressive? No you wouldn't or couldn't understand because that would mean you would have to be literate and at least a 5th grade education --- Jethro !!

Sheesh! I was just answering his question... LMAO


No civilized or educated regular Dolphin poster wants to read your garbage from trash like you !!! ;) Marino1983 [/QUOTE]

That explains why you love reading our posts! LMAO

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Sniper


Sheesh! I was just answering his question... LMAO


No civilized or educated regular Dolphin poster wants to read your garbage from trash like you !!! ;) Marino1983

That explains why you love reading our posts! LMAO [/QUOTE] No there is not too much to read,, (Fins suck - Bills Rule) fantasy garbage like that . But you see - I dispise people like you,,, your ego takes over (I guess) when you log onto the net and you think that you can post all the B-S and trash on rival teams web sites! And that NO ONE can stop you,,, guess what jILLSY BOY, you have been flamed soooo bad,, the only credibility you or any of your inbreded brothers will get on this site is the recognition that you are jILLS fans, and that is it !!!!! :confused: :rolleyes: Marino1983

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 05:23 PM
I will have to admit there are some decent Phins fans over here but Marino1983 is TERRIBLE. His posts really make no sense. He calls us Jilly Bob fans!!!! That may be the single worst comeback of all time. Jilly bob fans???? That may be the dumbest thing I a have ever heard!!! Keep up the good work Mr. Marino.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I will have to admit there are some decent Phins fans over here but Marino1983 is TERRIBLE. His posts really make no sense. He calls us Jilly Bob fans!!!! That may be the single worst comeback of all time. Jilly bob fans???? That may be the dumbest thing I a have ever heard!!! Keep up the good work Mr. Marino. I intend to Mr Thurmun,,, the only reason you say that my posts do not make sense (not that I care) is because 1, you and your buddies thought you could come onto this site and take it over 2, you and your buddies thought that (being ego maniacs) you could handle any and all flame 3, and after you found out that someone (me) wasn't going to put up with your superiority S***, now you are trying to appeal to the Phin fan regulars on this M-B to feel sorry for you !!! Well guess what Mr Thurmun,, you and everyone of your sorry assed buddies has no credibility, no football knowledge whatsoever, and absolutly NO reason to be posting on this M-B !!! LEAVE -- YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE ! :yell: :fire: Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
I intend to Mr Thurmun,,, the only reason you say that my posts do not make sense (not that I care) is because...

And I though it was because your mastery of the English language approaches that of a chimpanzee...

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Sniper


And I though it was because your mastery of the English language approaches that of a chimpanzee... that you have masturbated with a chimpanzee ???? Son you are a majorly sick ass, first it's cows and sheep, then its brother- sister-Mother, now it's chimpanzees ???? God you need help !!!:eek: Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 07:01 PM
Good one boy!

You are struggling to keep up aren't you dimwit?

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Good one boy!

You are struggling to keep up aren't you dimwit? Boy -- are you looking in the mirrior again Loser?? and who is dimwit ? must be one of your many many many brothers huh ?Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
and who is dimwit ?

That would be you Marino1983. If you can't keep up with the conversation, then the polite thing to do is to stay quiet...

baccarat
05-05-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Sniper


You'd think Fishfans would know that RW admitted he suffers from a social anxiety disorder. Shows what they know about their own players...

Williams has social anxiety disorder, not Panphobia. I knew he had social anxiety disorder. Just b/c he has social anxiety disorder, doesn't mean hes any less of a player or person.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Sniper


That would be you Marino1983. If you can't keep up with the conversation, then the polite thing to do is to stay quiet... SON,,, I am flaming 3 of you LOSER jILLY fans on 3 different threads and you say that I can't keep up with you (??????) Where is YOUR flame ??? where is your logic ????? and where is your football knowledge ???? Certainly hasn't been posted on this Dolphin web site !!! :confused: Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 08:44 PM
LMAO... I don't call what you are doing flaming... more like you are desperately trying to convince us you are straight.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
LMAO... I don't call what you are doing flaming... more like you are desperately trying to convince us you are straight. no one who belongs on this M-B gives a Rats A** about what you inbreds think, know, or follow !! And your comment about being straight,, just another sexual remark from an jILLS fan that considers have sex with his family as being straight (????) that is very depraved diaper boy,, your M-B must have alot of sick minded LOSERS like you :eek: Marino1983

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 09:51 PM
Everything with Marino is pedophilia or beastiality. I wonder what kind of awful things are on his computer hard drive?

Sniper
05-05-2002, 10:35 PM
It does make you wonder.... he does seem pretty obsessed with it.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Bronx Bills
Everything with Marino is pedophilia or beastiality. I wonder what kind of awful things are on his computer hard drive? Because einstein, they all describe what you inbreded LOSERS are ALL about !! Marino1983

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 11:15 PM
I've never heard any mention on any Bills oriented message board regarding pedophilia or beastiality. Actually, you were the first one to mention it. You are very obsessed with these things. Seriously, you should seek some sort of help. If you want, I can refer you for some counseling services.

Sniper
05-05-2002, 11:18 PM
Maybe he can see Ricky Williams' shrink!

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 11:23 PM
Nah, Ricky Williams' shrink really has his hands full with Ricky. Marino 83 and Ricky for clients would be too much for one person.

Sniper
05-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Very true

dolfan87
05-06-2002, 01:20 AM
You guys really get a kick out of doing this? Man it must suck to be that bored.

Trading insults back and forth, back and forth...I still can't believe we needed to make a whole forums just for this...smack talk. :rolleyes:

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:27 PM
you know what? i honestly belive that marino is in one of those low security prisons or he may live in one of those trailor parks near those swamps.. and his real name is Cletus.... either way there is something "very unsettling" about that man.

or maybe he is just an immature 14 yr old who is learning how to read and write from his cousin/sister/wife....

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:28 PM
or maybe he is just mad at his "thing-a-bob"

many psychiatrists believe that violent males are angry for that reason

stan marino
05-06-2002, 08:29 PM
by marino r u referring to me?

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:33 PM
no the other one... the hick

not u

the one with the big ego who signs all his posts

Sniper
05-07-2002, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
no one who belongs on this M-B gives a Rats A** about what you inbreds think, know, or follow !! And your comment about being straight,, just another sexual remark from an jILLS fan that considers have sex with his family as being straight (????) that is very depraved diaper boy,, your M-B must have alot of sick minded LOSERS like you :eek: Marino1983

I've got 3 words for you Marino1983...

HOOKED ON PHONICS

Learn it... Live it....

P.S. Here is something to help you comprehend my post. 3 (three) is the whole number that becomes between 2 (two) and 4 (four).

inFINSible
05-07-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Bronx Bills
I've never heard any mention on any Bills oriented message board regarding pedophilia or beastiality. Actually, you were the first one to mention it. You are very obsessed with these things. Seriously, you should seek some sort of help. If you want, I can refer you for some counseling services.

You know all about the sexual disfunction counciling services in your area don't you?:rolleyes:

Bronx Bills
05-07-2002, 08:17 AM
You got me in FINS able. (Another brilliant name with fins in it!!!) At least you took some initiative and did something creative and wasn't dolphan or dollfan. Anyways, I'm a social worker and part of my job is referring people for different services. I don't know of anything down south, but if you move to the Bronx I could hook you up.