PDA

View Full Version : Dajesus, let's see what you really believe!

lordofgun
05-04-2002, 12:28 AM
Dajesus, your post saying that the bills have a shaky o-line and no running game is LAUGHABLE at best!!! Especially when your dolphins are gonna be starting spriggs and nails...LMAO!!!

If you think we'll be so bad, put your money where your mouth is! How about a friendly bet? I say the Bills will have more team Rushing Yards from scrimmage than the fish will. If you really believe that your rushing game will be better, then put up or shut up!

If I win, you change your avatar on these boards to a Bills avatar of my choice for one week! If you win, I'll wear a dolphins avatar of your choice on my boards for a week!

What do you say? :D

MOULDSROCKS
05-04-2002, 12:30 AM
hell! I'll put up money!

FinHeavenAJ
05-04-2002, 12:34 AM
Both of our o-lines are decent. Neither team has a good advantage. It will come down to what team can perform better overall. You have to admit, that the rushing average just doesn't come from the o-line and running back. The rest of the offense has to play as well.

However, I am going to lean with the Dolphins on the higher rushing average just because of Ricky Williams, and an improved wide receiver corp, and a much improved offensive game plan.

MOULDSROCKS
05-04-2002, 12:43 AM
"However, I am going to lean with the Dolphins on the higher rushing average just because of Ricky Williams, and an improved wide receiver corp, and a much improved offensive game plan."

sort of like us except we have a MORE improved WR corp, a BETTER OL, an EQUALY improved OC, and a BETTER QB..... my money's on the Bills!

Dajesus
05-04-2002, 12:54 AM
First of all LOG get your facts right, Nails and Spriggs are both back ups. In response to your bet I will go one further. If the Bills have more yards rushing this season than the Dolphins I will buy a #11 Bills jersey, write Bledsoe rules on my forehead and take a pic and that will be my avatar for the whole off season next year. If you trully have faith in your team then if you lose i want a teil #34 and fake dreadlocks in your wardrobe for your pic.

Dajesus
05-04-2002, 01:31 AM
That was pretty pathetic making a challenge then not responding when I accepted. Since your username was active an hour after i posted my reply i will assume you were just shooting off at the mouth.

lordofgun
05-04-2002, 01:57 AM
like i said...i'll wear the avatar of your choice for a week! BTW - this is regular season stats.

yes or no?

PS - Nails starts.

Dajesus
05-04-2002, 03:44 AM
I am all for it if you will buy the RW jersey.

PS Nails hasnt even made the team yet, and is behind Dixon, Searcy, and Perry on the depth chart. Possibly behind Seth Mckinnie as well.

VanDolPhan
05-04-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
like i said...i'll wear the avatar of your choice for a week! BTW - this is regular season stats.

yes or no?

PS - Nails starts.

LMAO. Another Bills fan that when it comes down to a real bet turns tail and runs.

As for Mouldsrocks, sure you have a better OL then you did last year....but then it was hard to get any worse. We went through 2 season ending injuries to the LT spot before half of the first game was over. We lost another starting linemen (Dixon) to a broken leg and had 2 others (Ruddy/Wade) playing with a variety of ailments. It was never a question of talent (heck that almost same crew made Lamar look like an actual starter for a season when he's never been anything more then a backup and injury fill in type player) but of health. With the addition of Searcy if this unit stays healthy then it isn't a problem for them to open holes for Williams. If they could do it for Lamar then they can certainly do it for a talented back like Williams.

As for the WR improvement. Umm where? I don't see any signings on the Bills player movement. Oh wait....your counting on Josh Reed. Hate to tell you but WR's rarely....and I mean RARELY make much of anything their first seasons. Moss/Chambers were anomolies (thank god for that). Right now your WR position stays where it is.

QB - Bills (not by much though. Bills fans are in for a shock. NE had to listen to us the hard way...and so will you guys)

WR - Edge Bills HOWEVER it's a tie if the Bills cut their TE Jay because Dave Moore is not an adequate pass catching TE and leaves both our teams within 100 yds and a touchdown statistically if Jay gets cut by the Bills. Even with Jay we now have Norv Turner who has done nothing but improve offenses in the NFL wherever he goes (look what he did with LaDanian behind that piece of crap dead last in the league Chargers OL) and of course Chambers improvement as he grows into his WR roll.

RB - Dolphins Duh. If that needs explaining....you need your head examined.

OL - Tie right now. Too early to call. Sure the bills improved but christ our injury plagued line had a better year last year and there is no absolutes that Williams will be an above avg OL.

DE- Dolphins Taylor and Gardener oh my!
DT - Tie however Miami would get the nod with Gardener moving inside on 3rd downs
LB- I'll give this a tie as I think the Bills are a bit stronger on the outside but the dolphins own the inside.
S- Dolphins by a landslide. Marion is dah man and Arturo has been groomed for 2 years for this job...he's ready.
CB's - Dolphins by a landslide again. Madison/Surtain/Fletcher OH MY!

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 01:48 PM
LOG, I will do the avatar bet with the rushing yards from scrimmage if you want.

lordofgun
05-04-2002, 03:08 PM
OK! I'll take you both on!

Dajesus, as long as we're on the Ricky Williams subject, wouldn't it be more appropriate for me to buy a dress and some heels? :D

baccarat
05-04-2002, 03:09 PM
OK! I'll take you both on!

Dajesus, as long as we're on the Ricky Williams subject, wouldn't it be more appropriate for me to buy a dress and some heels? :D

You would like that wouldn't you?

lordofgun
05-04-2002, 03:11 PM
if it's good enough for ricky, it's good enough for me!

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 03:15 PM
LOG...a nice little Donna Karan number would look great on you.
Then again, it would probably make your ass look big.

lordofgun
05-04-2002, 03:19 PM
probably...LOL!

baccarat
05-04-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey
LOG...a nice little Donna Karan number would look great on you.
Then again, it would probably make your ass look big.

Why are you fantasizing about LordofGun?

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 03:33 PM
Actually, I'm fantasing about you, boo

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 04:51 PM
Because LOG rules!!!!!

dolfan87
05-04-2002, 05:02 PM
I am in on this bet. The only thing that will stop the Dolphins from winning this one, is injuries.

LOG, count me in, and I am with Dajesus, I'll even do it for the whole off season, plus I will go to your boards and tell everyone that "your the man".

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 05:04 PM
Seems like a solid bet!!!

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 05:18 PM
LOG, Here is what I will bet with you

If the Dolphins have more rushing yards from scrimmage than the Bills, then you will have to have the Dolphins logo as your avatar on BBI for a week and that would be the only thing as your avatar. On top of the avatar and below the id name (I don't know what it is called), you have to write "Ricky Williams is GOD." If the Bills rush for more yards from scrimmage than the Fins, I will have my avatar as the Bills logo for a week here on finheaven and on top I will write "Nate Clements is GOD" (or whatever player you want written, Clements was an example. You up for it LOG? If you aren't, then we can still do the avatar thing.

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Sounds like a plan, however I have a few modifications.

<-----------look over here

Dolfan984
05-04-2002, 09:38 PM
Heh, we'll win because Jay will be the deciding factor. He's good for at least 300 yards.

Dajesus
05-05-2002, 12:09 AM
So the bet is on LOG? If I win you take a pic of your self in a RW jersey, and put is as your avatar(no comments in the pic) on this page for the whole off season next year. If i lose then ill do the same with Bledsoe bills jersey.

Dozerdog
05-05-2002, 12:20 AM
Log's just dumb enough to do it....

Go LoG!

:monkey: Fins

lordofgun
05-05-2002, 12:59 AM
BTW, the bet with dajesus and iceblizz will be for RUNNING BACKS ONLY! If you agree to these terms, then sure, I'll wear whatever avatar you wish.

BUT I WILL NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES desecrate my body with a dolphins jersey. NEVER! I'd sooner sell my soul.

Frankly, I'm dissapointed that a dolphins fan would offer to wear a Bills jersey, although i can't blame you. Bills fans have more fun! :D

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:02 AM
Go lord, go lord, its your birthday!!!

Dolfan984
05-05-2002, 01:19 AM
Don't got faith in Bledsoe running for more yards than Jay eh? ;)

lordofgun
05-05-2002, 01:21 AM
not really...lol

i'll give the edge to fiedler on that any day!

Dolfan984
05-05-2002, 01:30 AM
So, Travis Henry vs. Ricky Williams.

:P

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:30 AM
Quarterbacks are for throwing not running dolfan984. Who cares which QB runs for more yards?? I hope Bledsoe doesn't need to run ever because that means our line is giving him the time he needs.

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:31 AM
Thats a cute picture of you BTW.

Dolfan984
05-05-2002, 01:33 AM
QBs are for throwing correct. He also threw for nearly 3300 yards. So, he's doing a bit of that. Running also includes avoiding sacks. If your line doesn't, you'd wish you had someone who is mobile.

I sense some sarcasm in the picture compliment ;P

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:34 AM
No just joking.LOL you are right about the mobility issue and that is the one area Fiedler does have the edge.

Dolfan984
05-05-2002, 01:41 AM
That's why a lot of Dolphins fans didn't want Bledsoe. (Pre-Williams trade) He doesn't fit our system. Buffalo is a perfect fit for his skills. If the line can give him time, he can be dangerous, if it can't, he might have A LOT of INTS.

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:48 AM
You may be right about that.

Brian H
05-05-2002, 02:36 AM
To say the Dullfins have a better O Line than us is ludacris.Ruben Brown better than Searcy and Mike Williams is stronger than your whole O Line combined.Bills will go 13-3 and Injury prone Williams will make the Dullfins about 6-10.

baccarat
05-05-2002, 03:15 AM
BTW, the bet with dajesus and iceblizz will be for RUNNING BACKS ONLY! If you agree to these terms, then sure, I'll wear whatever avatar you wish.

BUT I WILL NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES desecrate my body with a dolphins jersey. NEVER! I'd sooner sell my soul.

If you're so confident Henry will get more yards than Williams, why don't you agree to wearing a Dolphins jersey if you lose, which according to you, won't happen?

VanDolPhan
05-05-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Brian H
To say the Dullfins have a better O Line than us is ludacris.Ruben Brown better than Searcy and Mike Williams is stronger than your whole O Line combined.Bills will go 13-3 and Injury prone Williams will make the Dullfins about 6-10.

Your tag of "Rookie" under your name suits you. Until Searcy spent the last 2 years injured he was considered one of the top 10 offensive linemen in the game. If he stays healthy he's better then the average offensive linemen. You don't know jack about Mike Williams yet. He's a freaking rookie. Guy could be out of the league in 2-3 years for all you know.

Justasportsfan
05-05-2002, 09:06 AM
Finfans, willing to wear bills Jerseys? That's not a bet, you finfans change teams by mid-season anyways. lol.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by justafan
Finfans, willing to wear bills Jerseys? That's not a bet, you finfans change teams by mid-season anyways. lol. rock were you born under jerk ? Oh,,, it must of been S*** covered field stone huh ! A barn yard is what you jILLS fans would call a nursery ...:rolleyes: Marino1983

Capt. Dick
05-05-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Brian H

I am personally against all illegal drugs......you should seek help.

Justasportsfan
05-05-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
rock were you born under jerk ? Oh,,, it must of been S*** covered field stone huh ! A barn yard is what you jILLS fans would call a nursery ...:rolleyes: Marino1983

I apologize, my bad. I meant to say by playoff and not mid-season;)

Tatonka
05-06-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Your tag of "Rookie" under your name suits you. Until Searcy spent the last 2 years injured he was considered one of the top 10 offensive linemen in the game. If he stays healthy he's better then the average offensive linemen. You don't know jack about Mike Williams yet. He's a freaking rookie. Guy could be out of the league in 2-3 years for all you know.

i love seening fin fans hold their breath for an old washed up lineman like searcy.... rofl.. back 2 years ago before he began watching games for a living, he was good... this will be similar to your thurman thomas project i believe.

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

i love seening fin fans hold their breath for an old washed up lineman like searcy.... rofl.. back 2 years ago before he began watching games for a living, he was good... this will be similar to your thurman thomas project i believe.

17-0, 3-13.

Dajesus
05-06-2002, 02:37 AM

Frankly, I'm dissapointed that a dolphins fan would offer to wear a Bills jersey, although i can't blame you. Bills fans have more fun! :D

You obviously have no faith in your team. I don't blame you if i was comming off a 3-13 year i wouldn't have much faith either. If you grow a set of kahunas then come talk to me about making a bet.

Dajesus
05-06-2002, 02:43 AM
Finfans, willing to wear bills Jerseys? That's not a bet, you finfans change teams by mid-season anyways. lol.

I will have you know(ya dingleberry) that i have been a dolphin fan for 18 years, dispite going to U. at Buffalo for four years. That was tough, when Miami lost to Jacksonville 63-7 my frat brothers decided to decorate my room with pics from the net and the numers 63-7 everywhere. It wasn't all bad with out those same frat brothers i would have gotten my a** kicked many times at old rich stadium.

VanDolPhan
05-06-2002, 10:47 AM

Heh and how many home games did the Bills sell out last year?

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Dajesus

I will have you know(ya dingleberry) that i have been a dolphin fan for 18 years, dispite going to U. at Buffalo for four years. That was tough, when Miami lost to Jacksonville 63-7 my frat brothers decided to decorate my room with pics from the net and the numers 63-7 everywhere. It wasn't all bad with out those same frat brothers i would have gotten my a** kicked many times at old rich stadium. Dajesus - don't make it worse that it was - it was only 62-7 :goof:

VanDolPhan
05-06-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Searcy wasn't washed up when he went down with injuries. If he stays healthy he is an above average offensive linemen who is a mauler in the running game. Health is the key factor here...not his talent level.

dolfan25
05-06-2002, 05:40 PM

I don't change jerseys halfway through the year in fact I only own fish jerseys. I don't do anything silly like go and practice the Fillipino arts either once my team starts losing.

BigDoug
05-06-2002, 06:01 PM
Fillipino arts?

BigDoug
05-06-2002, 06:03 PM
We used to have an LB named Phil Villapiano, who used to fart a lot...is that the same thing? i.e. Phil Villapiano farts?

dolfan87
05-06-2002, 06:12 PM
LMAO...Doug, damn it you make it hard to hate the Bills. ;)

dolfan25
05-06-2002, 06:25 PM
fan knows what it pertains to

THATHURMANATOR
05-06-2002, 07:40 PM
I like your avatar dolfan25!!!LOL You are sooo handsome.

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 07:52 PM
I'm in too (for the avatar thing) -Henry & Co. will bring disgrace to your RB's!

Winfield_26
05-06-2002, 07:53 PM
The bet after reading it all is:
LOG bets iceblizzard that the Bills RB's will gain more yards from scrimmage than the Dolphins RB's. The loser must put the opposing teams flag (or whatever) as his avatar for one week.

If that is the bet then Im in on it too.

Also for those of you who question why log doesnt have the "Kahunas" as you say to wear a Dolphins jersey than you must not be true fans. A true fan wars no other color than his own teams and never ever lets another teams (especially the Fins in this case) logo touch that body for as long as they live.

So thats the bet and the current talers are:
Winfield_26 (Me :))
LOG
MouldsRocks
vs.
Iceblizzard69

One last question is it just Ricky vs. Travis or the whole squad of RB's?

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 07:55 PM
and me!!! don't forget me!!!!

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 07:56 PM
never mind i read that too fast..

p.s.

i think dajesus is in on it too

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 07:58 PM
it should be all RB's vs. all RB's

and i can't belive i did that b/c ricky is more likley to get injured.. but it wouldn't be fair if it was the other way and all the tuna would be whining little pisspots if RW was injured...

iceblizzard69
05-06-2002, 07:58 PM
Yeah that is the bet. If the Dolphins run for more yards from scrimmage, you have to have the Dolphins logo as your avatar at BBI, and if the Bills run for more yards, I have to have the Bills logo as my avatar here at finheaven.

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:02 PM
fiedler doesn't count b/c he would kill us.... I know DB can't run for $hit! and i'm not gonna be ignorant b/c he's a bill!

Winfield_26
05-06-2002, 08:05 PM
ok then it looks like we got a bet, all anybody has to do is respond to this saying they are in on the bet an we will add them to the list but right now its:
LOG
Winfield_26
Mouldsrocks
vs.
iceblizzard69

Dolfan984
05-06-2002, 08:30 PM
It should be Ricky vs Henry, cause you know Ricky is going to get 95% of the carries (Besides Jay)

Jay should count as a running back. Rushing yards are rushing yards.

Winfield_26
05-06-2002, 08:34 PM
the bet has been made no changes it is Dolphins RB's vs. Bills RB's. It is the only way to be fair since both sides see theirs as better and most of us Bills fan know Fiedler will kill us in rushing.

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:35 PM
but bledsoe can't run for $hit

he will throw it away while fiedler will scramble.... if we do make it henry vs. ricky than if RW goes down the deal is off and vice-versa

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 08:37 PM
yes, what the star ohio state CB said

Justasportsfan
05-06-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
fan knows what it pertains to

wutcha talkin about' willis?

And how many playoff games did the fins have last year?

I was there:lol:

VanDolPhan
05-06-2002, 11:05 PM
Boy this bet sure wussed out in the end. Guess the Bills fans are all talk and no action.

Capt. Dick
05-06-2002, 11:08 PM
Boy this bet sure wussed out in the end. Guess the Bills fans are all talk and no action.

Was there ever any doubt?

lordofgun
05-07-2002, 01:02 AM
UMMM...this WAS the original bet!

Dajesus, you're a joke! Anyone who would wear another team's colors is a joke! Anyone who says what you say about the Dolphins having abetter running game and o-line, and then doesn't go in on this bet, is a joke!

"Yeah that is the bet. If the Dolphins run for more yards from scrimmage, you have to have the Dolphins logo as your avatar at BBI, and if the Bills run for more yards, I have to have the Bills logo as my avatar here at finheaven." - IceBlizzard69

Can it be any clearer? 3 Bills fans willing to take the bet, but only 1 fin fan? At least icebliz isn't trying to change the bet and back out of it. I can respect that. The rest of you guys aren't sounding very confident. I can't say I blame you, your o-line is one of the worst in the league!

BIG FAT JOKES!

BigDoug
05-07-2002, 01:07 AM
Make that 4 LOG

lordofgun
05-07-2002, 01:10 AM
4 vs. 1

Pathetic. We could find more dolphin fans on BBI to take us up on this bet!

Clumpy
05-07-2002, 01:22 AM
Dolphins SUCK!!

TacklingDummy
05-07-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Dolphins SUCK!!

I agree!!!

BigDoug
05-07-2002, 01:28 AM
Double second probation?
They are? Then of this moment they're on double secret probation!

Dolfan984
05-07-2002, 01:31 AM
I'll take the bet.

lordofgun
05-07-2002, 01:35 AM
ok! that's what i'm talkin about! :D

BlackRockBills
05-07-2002, 01:39 AM
The Miami Dolphins are getting stomped next year. Fins suck.

GO BILLS!

What's up log, BigDoug, TDRJ - how's everyone doing tonight?

Hey Fishfans:
This place smells like your mother!

Dolfan984
05-07-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by BlackRockBills
This place smells like your mother!

See, this is the kind of crap we don't want. We know it's all in good fun, and I can respect that, but please refrain from the personal attacks. Any Football attacks/smack is cool, and I'll participate in it as well ;)

BlackRockBills
05-07-2002, 01:43 AM
Sorry, Dolfan

just happy to be here

BlackRockBills
05-07-2002, 01:44 AM
I'll keep it clean.

Your football team is terrible:
We are going to be victorious in our attempts to best them on the old gridiron this coming fall. I look forward to our contests!

ONWARDS, BILLS!

Dr. Love
05-07-2002, 01:45 AM
Phins will be the preseason favorites to win the AFC. Watch and see. Bills?

Are they still playing?

lordofgun
05-07-2002, 01:57 AM
phins are ALWAYS the media favorites.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

BigDoug
05-07-2002, 02:05 AM
The kiss of death....if SI picks the 'Phins to go all the way...look out! The SI Jinx will strike.

VanDolPhan
05-07-2002, 02:10 AM
4 vs. 1

Pathetic. We could find more dolphin fans on BBI to take us up on this bet!

I think you missed the point. We find your bet "weak", "pathetic", "pointless" and last but not least "lame". We are confident enough with our team to make the stakes higher (with the jerseys). However you keep coming back with your lame line about not ever wearing another teams jersey. If your so confident then you have nothing to worry about.

Ohhh some bet....avatar switch. Can we get any lamer?

It's called lack of faith in your team folks. Something us phin fans have don't have to worry about. If your so confident then you should really be suggesting something stronger. Not like you guys have the credibility to show up if you lost anyways.

Face it. We walked the walk and you guys.......well all your doing is balking.

Call me when your ready to play with the big boys and make a real bet.

Dolfan984
05-07-2002, 02:11 AM
Please oh please don't let SI pick us to go all the way!

Our team is better than bad, it's good! ;)

I'll admit, your team improved more than ours, but then again, we had less to improve. 3-13 is much different than 11-5. If Ricky can get us JUST 1 more win. It will be damn worth it.

lordofgun
05-07-2002, 02:49 AM

I think you missed the point. We find your bet "weak", "pathetic", "pointless" and last but not least "lame". We are confident enough with our team to make the stakes higher (with the jerseys). However you keep coming back with your lame line about not ever wearing another teams jersey. If your so confident then you have nothing to worry about.

It's called lack of faith in your team folks. Something us phin fans have don't have to worry about. If your so confident then you should really be suggesting something stronger. Not like you guys have the credibility to show up if you lost anyways.

Face it. We walked the walk and you guys.......well all your doing is balking.

Call me when your ready to play with the big boys and make a real bet.

I didn't want to bet with you. Who are you? Which dollphan are you again?

You guys are worse than Bill Clinton squirming out of things! It's a simple yes or no answer, Dajesus. It really shouldn't have taken this long to get an answer out of you. Take the high road like IB69 and 984.

For future reference VanDollphan, "your" is a possessive, "you're" is short for "you are."

BlackRockBills
05-07-2002, 02:53 AM
Tell em, LOG!

lordofgun
05-07-2002, 02:57 AM

If changing your avatar is no big deal, change yours to a Bills logo.

Dajesus
05-07-2002, 03:19 AM
Sorry LOG I am just the kind of guy that if I can't sit at the $100 table in black jack i don't want to play. I will take your bet that isn't the question I just think between the two of us we should be able to think of something a little more interesting then an avatar change. I have never gone to BBI before and don't plan on it till the Bills finish better than dead last in the division, so its not a big deal to me if the guys over there think i am a Bills fan. So if by the end of the off season we can't think of something better i will definitly take your bet. Sorry if i didn't respond to you quick enough, but btw working 40+ hours a week, finals, and preparing for the up comming pop werner season i am not here that often.

My next comment is not meant for LOG and a few other select Bills fans that have proven they know football.

To all the Bills fans that can't think of anything more intelligent to say than "The Dolphins suck", "the Bills rule the Dolphins because they are more gooder", "this place stinks like your mom" and so on and so on, please do everyone a favor(Bills fans and Dolphins fans) turn off your computer and don't turn it back untill you read atleast 5 books. Then and only then you can turn your comp back on, but before you post again write your response on a peice of loose leaf paper and let one of your freinds read it first if they don't think it makes you look stupid then post away. You are not only an imbarasment to Bills fans but all NFL fans as well.

lordofgun
05-07-2002, 11:38 AM
That's cool bro. I apologize about the comments, they were meant to be good-natured ribbing. I'm up for nearly anything. I just think i have a lot more to lose since my team was 3-13 last year and does not have a pro-bowl RB. i just couldn't breing myself to wear a Dolphins jersey. At any rate, whoever wins will at least be able to say i told you so and have to wear the other avatar at their home site.

Where's marino1983? :D

THATHURMANATOR
05-07-2002, 12:12 PM
"To all the Bills fans that can't think of anything more intelligent to say than "The Dolphins suck", "the Bills rule the Dolphins because they are more gooder", "this place stinks like your mom" and so on and so on, please do everyone a favor(Bills fans and Dolphins fans) turn off your computer and don't turn it back untill you read atleast 5 books. Then and only then you can turn your comp back on, but before you post again write your response on a peice of loose leaf paper and let one of your freinds read it first if they don't think it makes you look stupid then post away. You are not only an imbarasment to Bills fans but all NFL fans as well"

Well if you read that comment you will notice that it doesn't make you sound all that smart either with all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes(I am really not one to talk about spelling errors though). Are you sure you are talking to the Bills fans on this site or Dolphan #s 1- infinity. Seriously if you look at most threads I would have say that the Phins fans are the ones making the rude and unintelligent posts. Obvisously there are Bills fans making those kinds also but they are just doing it to get a rise out of you and it has seemed to work.

Sniper
05-07-2002, 12:20 PM
I take it we're winning the smackdown!

Dajesus
05-07-2002, 01:36 PM
Well if you read that comment you will notice that it doesn't make you sound all that smart either with all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes(I am really not one to talk about spelling errors though). Are you sure you are talking to the Bills fans on this site or Dolphan #s 1- infinity. Seriously if you look at most threads I would have say that the Phins fans are the ones making the rude and unintelligent posts. Obvisously there are Bills fans making those kinds also but they are just doing it to get a rise out of you and it has seemed to work. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't proof read and write a final draft of my post i didn't know i would be graded on it later. Your right it is working, I come here to discus the Miami Dolphins, and the NFL because I love both topics, and it upsets me that certain people come here and disgrace that by posting crap that has nothing to do with football. It should upset you as well. I am sure it has happend at your sight, and it gets under your skin. I am just saying please talk as much smack as you want, but be able to back it up with football knowledge, if you can't then save it for your 5 year old freinds.

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:33 PM
all youd have to do is extend a teal fins jersey to the knees and you got your self a real pretty dress

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:38 PM
id rather talk smack about the queer fins then talk football with them, if i want to talk football ill talk to a bills fan, or i live in bowling green where i go to school, so there are a lot of smart browns fans around here that i have alot of respect for, and can talk football with them, but the teal and orange, no way, its better to talk smack

Dajesus
05-08-2002, 02:04 AM
I pitty your mother and and the state of ohio, for having anything to do with your upbringing. It is sad that there is a place on the WWW that lets you post your ignorant dribble.