PDA

View Full Version : TT is scared...won't let me back in FML

Prime Time
03-16-2004, 05:24 PM
He is being a baby and crying about how I talk smack during games, well I hope he knows you can disable the chat during games. He criticized me for doing things without letting other players/gamers know, and he kicks me out of the league I and 984 started without letting anyone else know. Maybe because I knocked him out of the playoffs? In this league I am a top 4 gamer, until TT proves otherwise as he is behind 984, Preda, Me, and Baz. I talk smack in this league just as in any league you will find someone who talks smack, Ray Lewis, T.O..If you don't like it ignore it or in your case turn chat off during games when you play me. I think I should be in this league because I am one of the top gamers here and got to the Final Four last season.

TerryTate
03-16-2004, 06:56 PM
First of all...

1) You made the rules, and you bend them the whole season, you even broke a few...(4th and 2 comes to mind), i dont like cheaters, especially ones that make the rules....

2) You whined on every borderline play if it didnt go your way, even plays that werent borderline...

3) You talked smack for the littlest play, slowing the game down, and making me and other gamers very impatient....

4) you have still never beaten me with Miami, and we split the season series (1st time you beat me was a lucky fumble when i was running out the clock, and that was with portis and the broncos), but thats irrelevant....

5) I DID talk to Baz and 984 :) Thats the beauty of it. They agreed that its not worth having you in this league, they dont want to put up with you.

6) didnt u say that u werent gonna come back until Madden 2005 came out?

7) You were in PARTIALLY in charge of the first league, not this one, happy camping!

8) It's time to grow up. Instead of being a leader (after all, you were partially in charge of this league), you were very immature.....you need to understand that mosto f the guys in this league are older than you, me and baz are in college, i think dolfan984 is as well...grow up buddy...

enjoy watching from the sidelines....

Prime Time
03-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by TerryTate

1) You made the rules, and you bend them the whole season, you even broke a few...(4th and 2 comes to mind), i dont like cheaters, especially ones that make the rules....

2) You whined on every borderline play if it didnt go your way, even plays that werent borderline...

3) You talked smack for the littlest play, slowing the game down, and making me and other gamers very impatient....

4) you have still never beaten me with Miami, and we split the season series (1st time you beat me was a lucky fumble when i was running out the clock, and that was with portis and the broncos), but thats irrelevant....

5) I DID talk to Baz and 984 :) Thats the beauty of it. They agreed that its not worth having you in this league, they dont want to put up with you.

6) didnt u say that u werent gonna come back until Madden 2005 came out?

7) You were in PARTIALLY in charge of the first league, not this one, happy camping!

8) It's time to grow up. Instead of being a leader (after all, you were partially in charge of this league), you were very immature.....you need to understand that mosto f the guys in this league are older than you, me and baz are in college, i think dolfan984 is as well...grow up buddy...

enjoy watching from the sidelines....

1) It was 4th and 1 buddy
2) Not really...look at my loss to Ice, and my last one to Baz? Only loss where I complained was the one vs you and thats simply because I don't like you.
3) Each one of you gamers can shut me up If you beat me or are beaten me and killing me or you can simply turnoff chat/
4) Does it matter what team it is that I beat you with?
5) No comment on that...I'll talk to them seperately. But since when do 984 and Baz make up the rest of the league? I believe that is something you criticized me for, for making decisions without asking everyone...:lol:
6) That was to shut you up after taking over what me and 984 had started, acting like you were the big cheese when the season was still in play.
7) Yeah because I had to run a league where I can't even mod so I could not change rules when we had set on final ones (look at the ruels post...we added/disregarded many rules) and therefore there was a confusion of the rules, and "my partner" dissapeared after Week 6 and therefore making it harder as he could post, edit, sticky etc. etc.
8) Why because I talk smack? :lol: Whatever, If Im not in it, no big deal, I've got a lot of stuff going for me right now. Soccer, Football, Girlfriend, School and I am in another Madden league.

Again you talk how I do this and I do that, and you do it too (see # 5). So you kick me out for talking trash? Because you get annoyed. Beat me and you won't have to listen to me just as you did in Week 3 as I had to concentrate on game and not on my trash talk. Are Terrell Owens and Ray Lewis out of the NFL because they talk trash? No. So why am I out again? Maybe because you lost to me in your final chance to make playoffs ending your season? Oh well I'll leave with THAT satisfaction. :roflmao:

Dolfan984
03-16-2004, 08:39 PM
I guess that settles it.

TerryTate
03-16-2004, 10:41 PM
talk to them all you want, its my word against yours.....

have a nice day :)

TerryTate
03-16-2004, 10:59 PM
I forgot to add one thing, every single controversial play or action taken by the people in charge of the league...was all you....

ok im done now :cpatch: :nana:

Baz
03-16-2004, 11:01 PM
I'm staying on the sidelines on this one. However, I will throw in my 2 cents here. Prime Time, personally, I have no problem with you. I enjoy playing you in Madden. I think you're a chill person to talk to. The problem lies in the fact that you don't get along with other people very well. The incident with Phin-o-rama and you comes to mind. I'm not for or against you being FML, but I'll stand by the decision TT and 984 make......

Dolfan984
03-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Uh, I was kinda on the fence with this one too, but I don't make the rules this time around.

I always said PT is good competition. He pissed me off a couple times with the rules, but if he cools it, it should be all good.

Pretty much repeat what Baz said.

iceblizzard69
03-16-2004, 11:49 PM
This seems like two people just going back and forth. I'm not going to say anything on whether PT should stay or go.

Prime Time
03-16-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
I'm staying on the sidelines on this one. However, I will throw in my 2 cents here. Prime Time, personally, I have no problem with you. I enjoy playing you in Madden. I think you're a chill person to talk to. The problem lies in the fact that you don't get along with other people very well. The incident with Phin-o-rama and you comes to mind. I'm not for or against you being FML, but I'll stand by the decision TT and 984 make......

Thanks man. But honestly, that incident with Phin-o-Rama was not at all my fault, I'll tell you what I told you then. I was talking NO trash during the game because I was exhausted that night after doing something with this girl ;) and I got an INT then threw a TD to Moss and he paused game and said "You are a ***" "Moss is a ****". So of course me being 15 and all I answered and then for the rest of 3rd quarter and 4th we just both bashed each other back and fourth.

Prime Time
03-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by TerryTate
talk to them all you want, its my word against yours.....

have a nice day :)

Exactly, noone wants me out but you...:rolleyes:

Prime Time
03-17-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
This seems like two people just going back and forth. I'm not going to say anything on whether PT should stay or go.

Then he says I need to grow up :rolleyes:

Phin-o-rama
03-22-2004, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time

Thanks man. But honestly, that incident with Phin-o-Rama was not at all my fault, I'll tell you what I told you then. I was talking NO trash during the game because I was exhausted that night after doing something with this girl ;) and I got an INT then threw a TD to Moss and he paused game and said "You are a ***" "Moss is a ****". So of course me being 15 and all I answered and then for the rest of 3rd quarter and 4th we just both bashed each other back and fourth.

:sosad:

:lolcry: