PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo fans....

Bodzilla29
05-04-2002, 01:57 PM
You are embarassing yourselves here. Listen, you can only talk trash when you have a good team, not a 3-13 team. The onlyteams you are allowed to talk trash to are Detroit and Carolina, ok? When you post back-to-back 11-5 seasons, beat up on us, and make the playoffs, then you may talk trash, but until then, not one of you have any credability.

We cannot talk trash about the Jets because they own us, we seem to OWN you. Go home and pick on lightweights like Carolina and Detroit, you may have some more in common with those guys.

Buffalo Myths: Spriggs and Nails are starters for us. FALSE. Neither has made our roster and last year played a combined 1 GAME FOR US. Nails didn't even make the team.

Germany and McDaniel are actually dangerous receivers and a rookie is ready to contribute. Sorry guys, they are average receivers at best. Reed has proved nothing and I would bet a lot that Reed doesn't do much this year. That is not to say Reed wont do anything next year or the year after, but rookie receivers just don't make big splashes on the regular.

PLEASE GO HOME. Take your trash back out to the dumpsters where you found it., along with your 3-13 record.

And stop using the excuse "oh, boo-hoo, of course you beat us, we were bad, sniiiiiiiiiiiiif" Who cares, we beat up on you.

And you rag on Dolphin fans for not showing up all the time, well where the hell were all the fans in Wilson Stadium last year? I laughed my ass off looking at all those empty seats.

Now go back to your empty factories in wester new york.

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 02:01 PM
Well said!

3W
05-04-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Bodzilla29
You are embarassing yourselves here. Listen, you can only talk trash when you have a good team, not a 3-13 team. The onlyteams you are allowed to talk trash to are Detroit and Carolina, ok? When you post back-to-back 11-5 seasons, beat up on us, and make the playoffs, then you may talk trash, but until then, not one of you have any credability.

We cannot talk trash about the Jets because they own us, we seem to OWN you. Go home and pick on lightweights like Carolina and Detroit, you may have some more in common with those guys.

Buffalo Myths: Spriggs and Nails are starters for us. FALSE. Neither has made our roster and last year played a combined 1 GAME FOR US. Nails didn't even make the team.

Germany and McDaniel are actually dangerous receivers and a rookie is ready to contribute. Sorry guys, they are average receivers at best. Reed has proved nothing and I would bet a lot that Reed doesn't do much this year. That is not to say Reed wont do anything next year or the year after, but rookie receivers just don't make big splashes on the regular.

PLEASE GO HOME. Take your trash back out to the dumpsters where you found it., along with your 3-13 record.

And stop using the excuse "oh, boo-hoo, of course you beat us, we were bad, sniiiiiiiiiiiiif" Who cares, we beat up on you.

And you rag on Dolphin fans for not showing up all the time, well where the hell were all the fans in Wilson Stadium last year? I laughed my ass off looking at all those empty seats.

Now go back to your empty factories in wester new york.

Excellent points and definitely well said! We will gather our trash and head back to our empty factories. Thank you for having us here, it has been fun. Have a good year and good luck in the playoffs....whoops my bad, I forgot you guys never make it past the first round.......choke....BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 02:25 PM
Dude, last time I checked our 2002 records were 0-0...nobody owns anybody here.

The only ones embarassing themselves are phin phans who respond to our baiting posts with your lame-ass comments.

Bodzilla29
05-04-2002, 02:33 PM
Buffalo fans....you are talking about chokes? 0-4. you know what I mean. If you can se the screen with your lack of oxygen.

Chancey, give it up. You being alive is an embarassment for the lowly, Super Bowless Buffalo Bills.

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 02:34 PM
see what I mean....

Bodzilla29
05-04-2002, 02:35 PM
P.S

We have made it past the first round of the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years....including one game against, ooops, oh no, BUFFALO.

Go read a record book punk, you embarass yourself more and more with each post.

Did you knw we won 3-4 first round games in the last 4 years? Hey, we won just as many playoff games in 4 years as you did ALL OF LAST YEAR. factory boy.

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 02:41 PM
what's factory boy?

Ozzy
05-04-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Excellent points and definitely well said! We will gather our trash and head back to our empty factories. Thank you for having us here, it has been fun. Have a good year and good luck in the playoffs....whoops my bad, I forgot you guys never make it past the first round.......choke....BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

When does a normal Barfallo child graduate from school? Last year of Elementary, last year of Jr. High?

I think they might want to add a few more years of education for you guys!

Miami has made it past the first round three out of the past four years!

Maybe you folk think we need to bow down to you after those four straight SB APPEARANCES? Talk about CHOKERS!!!!

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 04:00 PM
You gotta get there to lose....who did we consistently beat on the way?

Ozzy
05-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey
You gotta get there to lose....who did we consistently beat on the way?

The talk of a person who has learned to accept DEFEAT!!!

You gotta get there to LOSE!

The Bills had the best team in football then, and did what they have always done ...............CHOKE!!!!!

BillsMan80
05-04-2002, 04:09 PM
Yeah, you guys knocked us out of the playoffs, but let's talk about that romp in Buffalo too. And besides, we WERE a 3-13 team. No longer.

Bodzilla29
05-04-2002, 04:14 PM
"3-13"

BillsMan80
05-04-2002, 04:22 PM
3-13 in 2001. Not 2002, but 2001. REPEAT, 2001.

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Yeah, you guys will win 7 in 2002, which isn't a good thing.

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 05:13 PM
I know I haven't embarrassed myself on this board. I would say that most(not all) of the phins fans on this board are very offensive and come off as not knowing much about football because all of their comebacks are those tired 0-4 references. I also realize that our record was 3-13 last year. I hope that you guys realize that we are talking about the upcoming year not last year.

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I know I haven't embarrassed myself on this board. I would say that most(not all) of the phins fans on this board are very offensive and come off as not knowing much about football because all of their comebacks are those tired 0-4 references. I also realize that our record was 3-13 last year. I hope that you guys realize that we are talking about the upcoming year not last year. You apparently do not proof read your posts sonny BOY !! And as I have posted to you at least a couple of times,, when you grow up and act like an adult, I and alot of the other Dolphin fans on this site would have no problem having a FOOTBALL conversation with you guy's. But when you start your superiority B-S and jILLY BOB put downs of MY team --- then you can bet your ass that I will flame each and everyone of you jILLY fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) Marino1983

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 05:34 PM
"You apparently do not proof read your posts sonny BOY !! And as I have posted to you at least a couple of times,, when you grow up and act like an adult, I and alot of the other Dolphin fans on this site would have no problem having a FOOTBALL conversation with you guy's. But when you start your superiority B-S and jILLY BOB put downs of MY team --- then you can bet your ass that I will flame each and everyone of you jILLY fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marino1983"

What are you talking about??? All you do in this statement is backup my point.

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 05:41 PM
"You apparently do not proof read your posts sonny BOY !! And as I have posted to you at least a couple of times,, when you grow up and act like an adult, I and alot of the other Dolphin fans on this site would have no problem having a FOOTBALL conversation with you guy's. But when you start your superiority B-S and jILLY BOB put downs of MY team --- then you can bet your ass that I will flame each and everyone of you jILLY fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marino1983"

What are you talking about??? All you do in this statement is backup my point. You are a lost cause !! You must still be in the 5th grade (being held back 5 times) can't you read ? Can you comprehend if you can read ? What exactly is you mental problem,, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ??? :mad: Marino1983

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 12:55 AM
i have never understood why these clowns, not only bills fans, but others too, why do they wan't to come over here and make up screen names and generally piss people off. are they bored, WHAT?

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:26 AM
I didn't make up my screen name to piss you off its the same one I use at the Bills site. Your not so bad dolfan06 but Marino1983 has major issues. He is talking about me not passing 5th grade??? I mean get a life. I have a college education and am doing quite well for myself.

"You are a lost cause !! You must still be in the 5th grade (being held back 5 times) can't you read ? Can you comprehend if you can read ? What exactly is you mental problem,, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ??? Marino1983"

Take that for instance. This makes no grammatical sense. I haven't seen this guy make a post that is anything but offensive and rude. He has not once talked any football.

3W
05-05-2002, 03:00 AM
Hey Thatthurm, I think that marino is p--ssed off because you have been using a picture of his father and brother for your avatar....LOL

Sniper
05-05-2002, 04:21 AM
I didn't make up my screen name to piss you off its the same one I use at the Bills site. Your not so bad dolfan06 but Marino1983 has major issues. He is talking about me not passing 5th grade??? I mean get a life. I have a college education and am doing quite well for myself.

"You are a lost cause !! You must still be in the 5th grade (being held back 5 times) can't you read ? Can you comprehend if you can read ? What exactly is you mental problem,, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ??? Marino1983"

Take that for instance. This makes no grammatical sense. I haven't seen this guy make a post that is anything but offensive and rude. He has not once talked any football.

Take it easy on them THATHURMANATOR. It isn't their fault the schools in Florida are terrible.

Q. What do you call a 18 year old Dolphin fan still in the 1st grade?

A. Gifted

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Sniper

Take it easy on them THATHURMANATOR. It isn't their fault the schools in Florida are terrible.

Q. What do you call a 18 year old Dolphin fan still in the 1st grade?

A. Gifted in the H*** would a street homer like you know ANYTHING about a school ??? Other than sleeping underneath a seesaw at a playground that is about the limit of any education you have shown on these M-B 'S !!!:lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 10:40 AM
Hey Thatthurm, I think that marino is p--ssed off because you have been using a picture of his father and brother for your avatar....LOL my father and brother do not need to stand on four legs and eat from a trough like all your (brother - fathers), (Sister-mothers), (Couisins - Mothers Fathers) etc.etc. Boy I would hate to see some of you jILLY BOB family reunions, I betcha it stinks to high heaven !!!:confused: :rolleyes: :lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i have never understood why these clowns, not only bills fans, but others too, why do they wan't to come over here and make up screen names and generally piss people off. are they bored, WHAT? I do not believe that these LOWLIFE jILLS fans have the mental understanding of what the term (bored) means ! I find it funny that the only way they continue to attack me is in their little group (****) of playground flame. It is like being hit with tiny little peas from a straw .. Earlier posts DO NOT LIE, and if they could read, other than marking an X as a signature,, maybe some (definitely not all) would be mature enough and have the realization that the reason they are being SLAMMED - BASHED- FLAMED, AND UTTERLY DESTROYED, is because of their lack of respect to this board, FinHeaven, the Dolphins team, and to all of us Miami Dolphin fans !!! If you read some of my earlier posts, I have tried to find a common ground with some of these LOSERS, but as you can see it was a complete waste of my time and M- Board space. The ONLY thing these immature A**H**** can understand is complete M-B embarrassment,, sooooo not wanting to disappoint them, I think that I have done an admirable of showing what a gigantic waste of sperm - jILLY BOB fans, their beloved players, and W-NY overall ,, has and always will be ... :eek: :lol: Marino1983

3W
05-05-2002, 01:22 PM
After calling his third cousin Neugene to come post his bail for being too close to the schoolyard once again, Marino1983 took the bus to the city library and decided we all needed to hear:

Originally posted by Marino1983
I do not believe that these LOWLIFE jILLS fans have the mental understanding of what the term (bored) means !

Marino1983

Boring = Marino1983 and his infactuation with inbreeding

3W
05-05-2002, 01:32 PM
Hiding behind the dumpster full of last nights egg foo young, Marino1983 picks up his portable Radio Shack bull horn and shouts:

because of their lack of respect to this board, FinHeaven, the Dolphins team, and to all of us Miami Dolphin fans !!! Marino1983

You are the only one that shows the most lack of respect to the Finsfans with your tasteless ramblings, I am sure they would love to see us both go away:-P

3W
05-05-2002, 01:41 PM
Marino1983 locked up the parking brake on the old flat bed, threw gravel all over Granny on the front porch, kicked the hound on the way in the house to write this gem:

If you read some of my earlier posts, I have tried to find a common ground with some of these LOSERS, but as you can see it was a complete waste of my time and M- Board space. Marino1983

Hmmmm...inbreeding? Sorry but that is common ground most of us don't share with you, so I guess you are on your own there Bucko. You might want to try a different board if that is the subject that most interests you.
Try "www.I lovemysistermorethanyouwilleverknow.com" or something like that. I have to go, you have become boring again, you are too easy...Peace!

Sniper
05-05-2002, 02:06 PM
in the H*** would a street homer like you know ANYTHING about a school ??? Other than sleeping underneath a seesaw at a playground that is about the limit of any education you have shown on these M-B 'S !!!:lol: Marino1983

Actually my cousin went to school in Tallahassee from grades 5 through 10. When she first moved there, she was WAY above the rest of her class academically. She was a good student who was at the top of her class while there. The not so funnny part of this story is when she moved back here. She was academically behind and had to take a lot of remedial classes to catch back up. It is a well known fact that Florida schools are inferior to NY schools. All one has to do is look at the school reports to see this. Sad. Very sad.

iceblizzard69
05-05-2002, 02:37 PM
Florida schools suck, but so do NY schools (at least the city ones). The state makes most of its money from this city and gives it nothing in return!

Sniper
05-05-2002, 03:18 PM
I can't argue with you about NYC schools... look at the Jet's fans as proof.

For the most the schools in upstate NY (Bills' country) are good to excellent.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 04:03 PM
Marino1983 locked up the parking brake on the old flat bed, threw gravel all over Granny on the front porch, kicked the hound on the way in the house to write this gem:

Hmmmm...inbreeding? Sorry but that is common ground most of us don't share with you, so I guess you are on your own there Bucko. You might want to try a different board if that is the subject that most interests you.
Try "www.I lovemysistermorethanyouwilleverknow.com" or something like that. I have to go, you have become boring again, you are too easy...Peace! Yes I agree,,, I like all my flame that show's what you inbreds are all about !! I am surprised that you had the mental capacity to be able to understand the post :confused: As for the subject of inbreeding that is what every other NFL fan associates with the jILLY fans and LOWLIFE gutter trash like you!! What is with this BUCKO crap ? Don't bring your sexual fantasies into the equation. And FinHeaven does not allow the posting of disreputable web sites,,, even if your entire family is involved with it and depends on posters dues .. You are leaving and bored,hum that could ONLY mean that the cows have come home or your sister is in the mood for love !!! And one other thing sonny,,, there isn't one of gutter trash,inbreded jILLY BOOB fans that can EVER out flame me---***** breath ..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 04:18 PM
Hiding behind the dumpster full of last nights egg foo young, Marino1983 picks up his portable Radio Shack bull horn and shouts:

You are the only one that shows the most lack of respect to the Finsfans with your tasteless ramblings, I am sure they would love to see us both go away:-P Hey jiLLY fan I wasn't anywhere near your house,, and the egg foo young, don't like the stuff but I guess you probably would eat ANYTHING considering you live in a dumpster!! How dare you - a LOWLIFE pedafile, post what Dolphin fans like and dislike ! All the Dolphin fans know who -- or in your case (WHAT) is the problem on these M-B's, You call my postings tasteless ramblings (like anyone cares about your opinions), I call them poetry in shutting up and cleaning out worthless garbage posters (like you) off FinHeaven!! My respect for this board, the team, the organization, and most of all the Dolphin fans is something that a fan of a 4 CHOKE S-B team could never comprehend , (not that I would care if you could) !!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 04:35 PM
After calling his third cousin Neugene to come post his bail for being too close to the schoolyard once again, Marino1983 took the bus to the city library and decided we all needed to hear:

Boring = Marino1983 and his infactuation with inbreeding Hum I do not have a cousin by that name,, but why would you care about a name jILLY fan? What's in a name,YOU ARE ALL FAMILY ?? And what is this about posting bail,, geez jILLY, you must be thinking about your family problems AGAIN. And you know, it is really amazing that you would be able to ride a city bus (or any bus for that matter) let alone be able to afford it, and go to a library ???? Don't you think you should learn how to read first ?? Oh also jILLY ,, the word is spelled I N F A T U A T I O N ,, and YOU and the jILLY BOB clan are the inbreds, so apparently YOU and your jILLY family abide to the disgusting practices of same family sex,,, it is a requirement of being a jILLY BOB fan !!!!!!!!!:eek: :confused: Marino1983

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 05:14 PM
30!!!!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 05:15 PM
Trust me with all the taxes we have to pay to the state our school systems are rock solid!!!!

3W
05-05-2002, 06:43 PM
Waking up from the drug hazed state of a psychotic term in his isolation tank, Marino1983 staggers to the podium and belches:

Yes I agree,,, I like all my flame that show's what you inbreds are all about !! I am surprised that you had the mental capacity to be able to understand the post :confused: As for the subject of inbreeding that is what every other NFL fan associates with the jILLY fans and LOWLIFE gutter trash like you!! What is with this BUCKO crap ? Don't bring your sexual fantasies into the equation. And FinHeaven does not allow the posting of disreputable web sites,,, even if your entire family is involved with it and depends on posters dues .. You are leaving and bored,hum that could ONLY mean that the cows have come home or your sister is in the mood for love !!! And one other thing sonny,,, there isn't one of gutter trash,inbreded jILLY BOOB fans that can EVER out flame me---***** breath ..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: Marino1983

Booooooorrrring.

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 06:47 PM
Waking up from the drug hazed state of a psychotic term in his isolation tank, Marino1983 staggers to the podium and belches:

Booooooorrrring. Yes you, your inbreded brothers, and that thing you call a team most definitely are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marino1983

3W
05-05-2002, 06:50 PM
Blushing from pride, or is that the afterglow from his crack pipe? Marino1983 walks, no now he's staggering to the podium to receive his award. Two cans of beenie weenies and a free pizza at Chucke Cheezes. Not really understanding why everyone is laughing at him, because he's wearing his racing striped underwear outside his greazy bluejeans, Marino1983 goes on with his acceptance speech.....

Hey jiLLY fan I wasn't anywhere near your house,, and the egg foo young, don't like the stuff but I guess you probably would eat ANYTHING considering you live in a dumpster!! How dare you - a LOWLIFE pedafile, post what Dolphin fans like and dislike ! All the Dolphin fans know who -- or in your case (WHAT) is the problem on these M-B's, You call my postings tasteless ramblings (like anyone cares about your opinions), I call them poetry in shutting up and cleaning out worthless garbage posters (like you) off FinHeaven!! My respect for this board, the team, the organization, and most of all the Dolphin fans is something that a fan of a 4 CHOKE S-B team could never comprehend , (not that I would care if you could) !!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: Marino1983

I must flaming you pretty good because you sure are using a lot of exclamation marks....sorry about that????

Sniper
05-05-2002, 06:57 PM
Blushing from pride, or is that the afterglow from his crack pipe? Marino1983 walks, no now he's staggering to the podium to receive his award. Two cans of beenie weenies and a free pizza at Chucke Cheezes. Not really understanding why everyone is laughing at him, because he's wearing his racing striped underwear outside his greazy bluejeans, Marino1983 goes on with his acceptance speech.....

ROTFL....

That has got to be the funniest post I've read... My eyes are watering (seriously)...

3W
05-05-2002, 06:59 PM
See you later Marino1983. You have managed to bore me to tears and I am nodding off at my keyboard. This is my last post on here, you are rid of me. All of the finsfan can thank you for running me off with your boring replies....now they just have to figure out how to get rid of you.....BAAHAAAAAAAAAA!! PEACE!

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 07:03 PM

I must flaming you pretty good because you sure are using a lot of exclamation marks....sorry about that???? This is what an jILLS fan calls flaming ???? Oh and by the way congratulations on your sister as your blushing bride (I guess :eek: ) so she had some afterglow?? and you had your reception at Chuckie Cheezes,(that figures), but people were laughing at you (just like all the Dolphin fans reading your posts), so you do wear underwear (bet that's a first), and you wore your same blue jeans, (what can you expect from a person who has sex with a family member ) Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 07:05 PM
Didn't you just say that dimwit? That cut and paste function comes in pretty handy huh?

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 07:14 PM
admit I love to flame !! But trying to keep up with 3 threads is almost impossible :lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 07:29 PM
See you later Marino1983. You have managed to bore me to tears and I am nodding off at my keyboard. This is my last post on here, you are rid of me. All of the finsfan can thank you for running me off with your boring replies....now they just have to figure out how to get rid of you.....BAAHAAAAAAAAAA!! PEACE! to be civil and acknowledge that it was fun flaming,, but as usual (leave it to a jILLS FAN) has to shoot their mouth off and ruin my good will !! If you are nooding off at your keyboard then it is because you must be talking to one of your jILLY buddies or maybe both of your sisters are fighting over your services!! Being bored is one of the prerequisites of being a jILLS FAN !! And it's good to read that you are leaving,, the board smells a whole lot better already...:rolleyes: Marino1983

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 08:51 PM
You haven't rid the board of me yet. Wow you actually made a bit of sense in your last post. Good for you buddy!!!!

Sniper
05-05-2002, 11:02 PM
Welcome back TT!

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 11:09 PM
You haven't rid the board of me yet. Wow you actually made a bit of sense in your last post. Good for you buddy!!!!

Encourage this guy more Thurm, I love reading his posts. Hey, Marino 1983, call me a jILLY bOB immediately!! You've called everyone else a jILLY bOB except for me. I order you to immediately call me a jILLY bOB!

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Bronx Bills

Encourage this guy more Thurm, I love reading his posts. Hey, Marino 1983, call me a jILLY bOB immediately!! You've called everyone else a jILLY bOB except for me. I order you to immediately call me a jILLY bOB! Like I have already posted,,, it's ONLY a matter of time before you inbreeding A**Holes are kicked off this site ;) Marino1983

Sniper
05-05-2002, 11:19 PM
Like I have already posted,,, it's ONLY a matter of time before you inbreeding A**Holes are kicked off this site ;) Marino1983

That would be doing us a favor!

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 11:21 PM
We can't be kicked off unless we post something offensive. It's in the finheaven TOS. And your "inbreeding A**Holes" comment has offended me. I might report you. How funny would it be if a Bills fan got a Doll fan kicked off a Doll fan board?

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Bronx Bills
We can't be kicked off unless we post something offensive. It's in the finheaven TOS. And your "inbreeding A**Holes" comment has offended me. I might report you. How funny would it be if a Bills fan got a Doll fan kicked off a Doll fan board? Oooooh I have been threatened buy a jILLY fan ,,,, knock yourself out loser and see what happens!!! Marino1983

3W
05-05-2002, 11:31 PM
One sec, lemme put on my "footballbonics" translator and try and dechiper this mess out.

Like I have already posted,,, it's ONLY a matter of time before you inbreeding A**Holes are kicked off this site ;) Marino1983

Marino1983. First, if you want to get away from that fry cooker and get a promotion up to "drive through" window, you will need to learn English as at least your third language.You obviously are some nonconformist that really belongs in a bunker in Alaska somewhere. I said I was not coming back here but......I lied.

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 11:36 PM
One sec, lemme put on my "footballbonics" translator and try and dechiper this mess out.

Marino1983. First, if you want to get away from that fry cooker and get a promotion up to "drive through" window, you will need to learn English as at least your third language.You obviously are some nonconformist that really belongs in a bunker in Alaska somewhere. I said I was not coming back here but......I lied.

Marino 1983 is near my fries? Ugh, I'll never eat another french fry again then. I thought he was just mopping up at McD's now he's around the food? And I thought I ordered you to call me a jILLY bOB Marino 1983, not just a jILLSY.

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 11:46 PM
i noticed all the bills fans that have registered lately. guess they want to be members of a good board, they all come over often enough!

Bronx Bills
05-05-2002, 11:48 PM
Nope. We heard about Marino 1983 and we thought someone was making him up. I had to see it with my own eyes. At least the couple of Bills fans who came over here doubled finheaven.com's membership.

3W
05-06-2002, 12:01 AM
dolfan06, going completely psychotic after sixteen hours of "Scooby Doo" and four boxes of Frosted flakes blossomed out with:

i noticed all the bills fans that have registered lately. guess they want to be members of a good board, they all come over often enough!

Bronx...don't look now, but another "dolfan".

Sniper
05-07-2002, 03:08 AM

We cannot talk trash about the Jets because they own us, we seem to OWN you. Go home and pick on lightweights like Carolina and Detroit, you may have some more in common with those guys...

You have to forgive us. Being that we are for the most part a winning team (last year being an off year) we never had to learn the proper etiquette losers should follow. We are truly lucky to have someone as experienced as you taking the time to explain this to us.

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 03:46 AM
until they find out how a board should be run! i don't know how long it will take them to learn, this could be a long seige!

Sniper
05-07-2002, 04:13 AM
The seige is all in good fun... Nothing personal

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 04:23 AM
The seige is all in good fun... Nothing personal let me help you along the way then! http://www.aboutld.org/

Sniper
05-07-2002, 04:32 AM
Yes.. and in spite of it all I was still able to get my Ph. D.

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 04:40 AM
Yes.. and in spite of it all I was still able to get my Ph. D. stands for physical ********! can you work, can you do anything constructive, hell no. all you can do is tell me "my dad can beat your dad up" 5 different ways. hell, you white collar boys(in your case, girls) couldn't fight your way out of a 100 yds of wet toilet paper with razor blades in each hand!:yell:

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 04:45 AM
with you bozo's, but i gotta get up at 7 and its already goin on 2. gotta get some yard work done before i head off to work!:o

Sniper
05-07-2002, 04:45 AM
Whatever!

Sniper
05-07-2002, 04:57 AM
hell, you white collar boys(in your case, girls) couldn't fight your way out of a 100 yds of wet toilet paper with razor blades in each hand!:yell:

You have about as much chance of being right about that as Marino1983 has of becoming an English teacher.

bills_phan
05-07-2002, 10:15 AM
Trailer trash abounds...only in Miami... :D

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by bills_phan
Trailer trash abounds...only in Miami... :D did you know they have a site where you can dress barbie dolls too!:rolleyes:

Sniper
05-07-2002, 11:49 AM
did you know they have a site where you can dress barbie dolls too!:rolleyes:

Hmmm... I'm really curious how YOU knew about that link??? I'm sure most Bills fans had no idea it existed.

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 11:56 AM

Hmmm... I'm really curious how YOU knew about that link??? I'm sure most Bills fans had no idea it existed. don't lie, you know damn well it existed. just the same as somebody from your crowd admitted you had a viagra ad on your site! sales reps know where the good markets are!:p

Sniper
05-07-2002, 12:00 PM
The famous "I didn't do it, you did" defense. Your comebacks are truly the best I have ever seen...

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 12:04 PM
The famous "I didn't do it, you did" defense. Your comebacks are truly the best I have ever seen... i didn't go to BBI!

Sniper
05-07-2002, 12:08 PM
If you guys can't take it, then why do you have a smack area?

Sniper
05-07-2002, 12:56 PM
with you bozo's, but i gotta get up at 7 and its already goin on 2. gotta get some yard work done before i head off to work!:o

Have fun with the pansies. And I'm talking flowers and not Dolphin fans...

phins054
05-07-2002, 01:01 PM
I gotta admit to loving the Smack downs as much as anyone else...But I also gotta call it like i see it and Marino1983.....Dude you gotta give it up man...the Bills boys are tearin you a new one. These have been some of the funniest posts i have read in a while...

Sniper
05-07-2002, 01:35 PM
It really does make the rivalry better. I hope nobody is getting really p***ed off though. It really is in good fun and nobody should take it personally.

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 02:30 PM
hey snipper! just make sure when you put cross hairs on somebody, they don't shoot back! i welcome smack, but this.............................too easy! you bills fans don't have the right to insult anybody!

phins054
05-07-2002, 02:39 PM
I'm still laughing at 83s retorts...whew...thats too much...

OOOPPSSS...almost forgot...wouldn't be proper smack without...

:monkey: Bills

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 02:46 PM

Have fun with the pansies. And I'm talking flowers and not Dolphin fans... i've already had fun with the pansies! which reminds me, when are you fools gonna go back to your own board!:rolleyes:

Sniper
05-07-2002, 03:33 PM
i've already had fun with the pansies! which reminds me, when are you fools gonna go back to your own board!:rolleyes:

With lame comebacks like that, probably pretty soon. Only because of boredom...

Can't you keep the smack at least interesting???

Bronx Bills
05-07-2002, 03:47 PM

With lame comebacks like that, probably pretty soon. Only because of boredom...

Can't you keep the smack at least interesting???

Actually Sniper, that was the most interesting thing any doll fan other than Marino 1983 has typed on this smack talk part of finheaven. I was actually impressed that things like "LOL" or "LMAO" wasn't used after an inane comment at all in the post and there was only one smiley face used during the entire post. They're evolving over here. Impressive!!!

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 04:18 PM
with you inbreds its more like pubic hairs!:rolleyes:

Bronx Bills
05-07-2002, 04:48 PM

Great line! I have to say, putting inbreds and pubic hair not only in the same post, but in the same sentence fragment was terrific. Have you been in contact with Marino 1983?

Seriously, I give you some props though. At least you can spell words correctly dolfan06.

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:13 PM
dont talk **** teal and orange queers, the red white and blue buffalo bills are gonna dominate this year

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:18 PM
lets face it, fiedler the leader , is a queer dumbo and is way to inconsistant to be at all good, you guys should have moved on and worked on another qb, but ya didnt.
RW, well...... have ya ever heard him talk?, no wonder he always gets hurt
Madison is the only one i give props, but the rest of the team is just flat out soft, i guess the uniform is perfect for your team

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:20 PM
i gues though your unis are gonna look alot better when you play buffalo. there gonna be teal, orange, and ripped apert with red covering the uniforms

Sniper
05-08-2002, 01:43 AM

Was that suppose to be a comeback? If it was, it was lame. I'm really beginning to think that Marino1983 is the most intelligent Dollfan on this board...

3W
05-08-2002, 02:37 AM
After his twenty year stint "I swore she looked seventeen" In the custody of the state, dullfan06 Decides the football world needs his expert opinions and only he can rescue it from certain demise....

Hey bubba, roll you another big smoker there, pull up the stool and listen carefully....Go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sniper
05-08-2002, 02:53 AM
I think he admitted that he was in the joint 3 times... I'll bet you aren't very far off the mark with that one...

3W
05-08-2002, 03:00 AM
Sniper, whats up? Yes, he sounds like a real hardened criminal. If he could have got to us in person he probably would have slapped us silly with his pencil holder that he carries in his front pocket...LOL.

Sniper
05-08-2002, 03:03 AM
LOL... Yes... we are very lucky it didn't come to that...

Speaking of which... he seemed to vanished just like Marino1983.... I guess they ran home to mommy whimpering about the meanie Bill fans...

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 03:27 AM
LOL... Yes... we are very lucky it didn't come to that...

Speaking of which... he seemed to vanished just like Marino1983.... I guess they ran home to mommy whimpering about the us meanie Bill fans... why don't you and the rest of the retards give it a rest. i'm sick of this sh*t and sick of you.
and no i didn't run to my mommy, she's not around anymore. but at least i knew who mine was!
but i know her, and probably would have been your father if i coulda outrun that greyhound!

Sniper
05-08-2002, 03:31 AM
Sounds like you cried mercy. I'll ease up on you.

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 03:34 AM
Sounds like you cried mercy. I'll ease up on you.

Sniper
05-08-2002, 03:38 AM
Yawn... very clever.

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 03:42 AM
Yawn... very clever. wanted you to understand it!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Sniper
05-08-2002, 03:46 AM
Whatever dimwit.

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 03:52 AM
Whatever dimwit. i got yer dimwit!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 03:56 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Sniper
05-08-2002, 04:02 AM
...and another good one. I guess for somebody as genetically misfortunate as you, it is easy to post hyperlinks because you can't think of anything better. It isn't your fault... you just weren't given the mental tools. Nobody said life was fair.

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 04:08 AM

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 04:12 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifsnipper!

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 04:14 AM

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 04:16 AM
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

Chauncey
03-04-2003, 06:04 PM
LMAO...Mandingo1983's LPBMD (Last Post Before Meltdown) was in this thread ;)

Marino1983
03-04-2003, 06:10 PM
LMAO...Mandingo1983's LPBMD (Last Post Before Meltdown) was in this thread ;)

And if it was ???????????? Hey chumpsey you better watch out for those LMAO's,, in your case it would be a lobotomy ! :eek: Marino1983

Chauncey
03-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Well why did you dissapear for over 5 months ? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Marino1983
03-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Well why did you dissapear for over 5 months ? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Again - my buisness !!! Why would I devulge my reasonings to a person who has nothing better to do but pull up almost year old threads to TRY and use for smack ?? Along with supporting a 4 time loser you must love to live on rival m-b insulted 24-7 chumley..

Man I know that being a jills fan shows you have no life. taste, etc. but resorting to old threads to smack me,,, geez what a loser :rofl: Marino1983

Chauncey
03-04-2003, 06:20 PM
You do a great job smacking yourself

Marino1983
03-04-2003, 06:23 PM
You do a great job smacking yourself

This coming from someone who has to use archives for his smack ..:rolleyes: Yeah LOL there chumley Marino1983

Chauncey
03-04-2003, 08:11 PM
Speaking of old, the last time Metamucil1983 ever got laid was in 1983.

To order a sample of Metamucil, simply fill out the form below and click "Submit." You'll receive your choice of Metamucil sample as well as the informational booklet Your Guide To A High Fiber Diet.

Available to US and Puerto Rico residents only. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years old or older to request a sample.

*An astrisk indicates a required field.

*First Name Ms. Mr. Mrs.
*Last Name
*Gender Female Male
*Date of Birth MM / YYYY
*Address
Address 2
*City/Town
*State
*Zip/postal Code

Please select which sample you prefer: Smooth Texture Orange Metamucil Metamucil Cinnamon Spice Wafers

Marino1983
03-04-2003, 10:11 PM
Chumpsey do you babble your dementia type ramblings just on this site or do you make a fool of yourself on the jilly land m-b's also ? Probably it's a case of been put through too many shock treatments huh ? Such a load to bear for being a wildebeest fan...:eek: :lol: Marino1983

Chauncey
03-04-2003, 11:06 PM
Look in the mirror dude

Justasportsfan
03-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Speaking of old, the last time Metamucil1983 ever got laid was in 1983.

To order a sample of Metamucil, simply fill out the form below and click "Submit." You'll receive your choice of Metamucil sample as well as the informational booklet Your Guide To A High Fiber Diet.

Available to US and Puerto Rico residents only. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years old or older to request a sample.

*An astrisk indicates a required field.

*First Name Ms. Mr. Mrs.
*Last Name
*Gender Female Male
*Date of Birth MM / YYYY
*Address
Address 2
*City/Town
*State
*Zip/postal Code

Please select which sample you prefer: Smooth Texture Orange Metamucil Metamucil Cinnamon Spice Wafers

:rofl:

beefalow
03-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by 3W

I must flaming you pretty good because you sure are using a lot of exclamation marks....sorry about that???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beefalow
03-05-2003, 12:34 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great thread! LMAO....but not once did I read how the bills knocked the living snot out of the dopefins last year!:D

Marino1983
03-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Look in the mirror dude

That's right , I forgot .... You wouldn't know what a mirror is would you chumley ?? Cause they won't allow them a the state zoo ...... :confused: Marino1983

Marino1983
03-05-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jillblower's smack is getting better...... Following chumpsey's lead in reposting lame archived :rolleyes: smack huh ?? And I was going to give you a compliment,, Ah so sorry but there is none that applies to you ..... Compliment's that is !! :lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
03-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Look in the mirror dude

Woho and this is an original comeback :rolleyes: ..... Man chumpsey you better eat some more bananas !! LOL:goof: Marino1983

Chauncey
03-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey Marsupial1983, the reasons you consider this lame smack;

1) It chased your sorry ass away for 5 months
2) You were mercilessly hammered
3) The lame smack is yours

Marino1983
03-05-2003, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chumley
[B]Hey Marino1983, the reasons you consider this lame smack;

1) It doesn't even qualify as smack,, more close to self smack ...
2) :eek: jill fans are not considered to be part of food chain..
3) Chumley uses a handicapped pass as an excuse when questioned about his IQ ..

Hum I believe that all three apply, mostly when addressing jill :lol: (smack).. Hey chumley since you are posting your family album, when are we gong to have the pleasure of seeing your wife and kids ?? Oh that's right I forgot you and justajill are an item ..... Sorry chumley !!!:rofl: :rolleyes: Marino1983

MOULDSROCKS
03-05-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Yeah, you guys will win 7 in 2002, which isn't a good thing.

dumbass..... :lol: :goof:

beefalow
03-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Jillblower's smack is getting better...... Following chumpsey's lead in reposting lame archived :rolleyes: smack huh ?? And I was going to give you a compliment,, Ah so sorry but there is none that applies to you ..... Compliment's that is !! :lol: Marino1983 Hey morono83, Do you make an effort in being an idiot....or is it a gift you`ve had since birth? My compliment to you.:nana: :lol:

Marino1983
03-08-2003, 08:56 AM
Hey morono83, Do you make an effort in being an idiot....or is it a gift you`ve had since birth? My compliment to you.:nana: :lol:

Yes the term IDIOT is something you should know well jillsblower .. I guess when YOU have been called one all YOUR life (as only YOU can attest), it must be like a nickname huh! :rolleyes:

Just like following YOUR losing team jillsblower,, NO common sense to know any better .. :( :rolleyes: ;) Marino1983

3W
03-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Hey MarWhino1983, I've noticed an aura of especially agitated misogyny permeating from your postings as of late.
Is this merely boredom lowering you to the likes of it....
or has the wifey become disinterested in the dessicated inchworm lurking flaccidly beneath those size 52 trousers? :eek: :goof: :D

WharfRat
03-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Hey MarWhino1983, I've noticed an aura of especially agitated misogyny permeating from your postings as of late.
Is this merely boredom lowering you to the likes of it....
or has the wifey become disinterested in the dessicated inchworm lurking flaccidly beneath those size 52 trousers? :eek: :goof: :D

Wassup 3 Dub????

Where the h#ll you been?

3W
03-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Wassup 3 Dub????

Where the h#ll you been?

Whatsup ma Brotha;) LOL...I have been very buzy as of late:D

iceblizzard69
03-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Wow, 3W is back. He hasn't posted in ages.

shelby
03-08-2003, 01:42 PM
i finally let him up for air.
;)

:evil:

Sabre Ally
03-09-2003, 03:06 AM
:lol:

WharfRat
03-09-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Whatsup ma Brotha;) LOL...I have been very buzy as of late:D You ole Dog!!! No wonder shelby has been so cheerful of late! :lol:

shelby
03-09-2003, 09:55 AM
:D

it's all good baby!!!

Marino1983
03-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by shelby

it's all good baby!!!

Ah, yeah, we will take your word for it !!!!:eek: Marino1983

shelby
03-09-2003, 04:27 PM

beefalow
03-10-2003, 09:48 AM

Now go back to your empty factories in wester new york. 3-13???..."WARNING"...."IDIOT POST", and anybody who harbors it!!W28-10 W38-28 SWEEP!-2003! but "WHO CARES!"!right!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
03-10-2003, 09:53 AM
3-13???..."WARNING"...."IDIOT POST", and anybody who harbors it!!W28-10 W38-28 SWEEP!-2003! but "WHO CARES!"!right!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW, 1 year in a row, seem to forget who swept who the 2 previous years!;)

Justasportsfan
03-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Beef , that post was made June 2002. Welcome back Dol06!

WharfRat
03-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by justafan
Beef , that post was made June 2002. Welcome back Dol06!

justafan.... don't confuse beef with something as trivial as fact...:rolleyes:

beefalow
03-10-2003, 04:10 PM
Like I have already posted,,, it's ONLY a matter of time before you inbreeding A**Holes are kicked off this site ;) Marino1983 Sounds to me like thats a personal "attack!" WHARF!..........WHERES WHARF!

Marino1983
03-10-2003, 06:15 PM
Sounds to me like thats a personal "attack!" WHARF!..........WHERES WHARF!

:rofl: :rofl: Oh my jillsblower you are such a fool :lol: ... Where in that year old post do you see your screen name ? Unless of course your sudo name could be @$$hole :goof: .. :lol: In that case I apologize for personally attacking you jillsblower .....:evil:

Billhoff
03-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Yes I agree,,, I like all my flame that show's what you inbreds are all about !! I am surprised that you had the mental capacity to be able to understand the post :confused: As for the subject of inbreeding that is what every other NFL fan associates with the jILLY fans and LOWLIFE gutter trash like you!! What is with this BUCKO crap ? Don't bring your sexual fantasies into the equation. And FinHeaven does not allow the posting of disreputable web sites,,, even if your entire family is involved with it and depends on posters dues .. You are leaving and bored,hum that could ONLY mean that the cows have come home or your sister is in the mood for love !!! And one other thing sonny,,, there isn't one of gutter trash,inbreded jILLY BOOB fans that can EVER out flame me---***** breath ..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: Marino1983 You win 83....You ARE the biggest flamer in here I agree..You might be a blowhard smacker but I bet you fight like a girl!:eek: :eek: with all due respect of course!;) :rolleyes:

Chauncey
03-10-2003, 09:56 PM
Flaming mo' maybe ;)

Marino1983
03-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
You win 83....You ARE the biggest flamer in here I agree..You might be a blowhard smacker but I bet you fight like a girl!:eek: :eek: with all due respect of course!;) :rolleyes:

It's not hard to figure out that jilloff loves to be a blowhard and size doesn't matter to him... The smack he keeps private ... With all due respect of course !! And do you speak from experience as far as knowing how to fight like a girl ?? I bet you fight better in drag huh ..... :rolleyes: Marino1983

Marino1983
03-10-2003, 11:24 PM
Flaming mo' maybe ;)

Another area of expertise for you ,,, huh chumley ......:eek: Marino1983

dolfan06
03-10-2003, 11:35 PM
you missed the best self smacking job a billfan could do, jerkhoff was wondering where i went and said i was probably in my swamp toilet, in buffalo, we call em pools!:lol:

Marino1983
03-10-2003, 11:38 PM
you missed the best self smacking job a billfan could do, jerkhoff was wondering where i went and said i was probably in my swamp toilet, in buffalo, we call em pools!:lol:

Oops my bad ..... Hey what's up 06 ? We missed you last week ..;) Marino1983

dolfan06
03-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Oops my bad ..... Hey what's up 06 ? We missed you last week ..;) Marino1983 everything seemed to have slowed down a little, glad to be back though. and thanks for noticing!;)

Marino1983
03-10-2003, 11:57 PM
everything seemed to have slowed down a little, glad to be back though. and thanks for noticing!;)

I had heard that you went camping, how was the weather and how far away did you go ?:D Marino1983

dolfan06
03-11-2003, 12:04 AM
I had heard that you went camping, how was the weather and how far away did you go ?:D Marino1983 didn't go to far, in fact i commuted to work from the campground, the travel time was actually less! since i'm working 4/10 hour days i had friday off but the wife had to work. it rained one day, but when you have a trailer and satellite tv, ya don't even notice!;)

Justasportsfan
03-11-2003, 12:07 AM
Marino83 disappeared when you did. I guess he was waiting for you 06. No one had his back . The only time when someone had his back , it was to stab him. :lol:

dolfan06
03-11-2003, 12:11 AM
Marino83 disappeared when you did. I guess he was waiting for you 06. No one had his back . The only time when someone had his back , it was to stab him. :lol: some people just don't understand marino. i've talked to him via email and on another message board and he's pretty level headed. i guess he just uses finheaven for smack!:rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
03-11-2003, 12:15 AM
some people just don't understand marino. i've talked to him via email and on another message board and he's pretty level headed. i guess he just uses finheaven for smack!:rolleyes:

Don't try to be nice with me, I still won't go out with you. :yell:

dolfan06
03-11-2003, 12:20 AM
Don't try to be nice with me, I still won't go out with you. :yell: don't have to, ya gotta sleep sometime!:D

Marino1983
03-11-2003, 04:55 PM
some people just don't understand marino. i've talked to him via email and on another message board and he's pretty level headed. i guess he just uses finheaven for smack!:rolleyes:

Thanks 06, but some people (jill fans) just can't grasp the fact that YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE .... :confused: :rolleyes: Marino1983

Marino1983
03-11-2003, 05:05 PM
didn't go to far, in fact i commuted to work from the campground, the travel time was actually less! since i'm working 4/10 hour days i had friday off but the wife had to work. it rained one day, but when you have a trailer and satellite tv, ya don't even notice!;)

That's neat that you can do that 06 ..... With my work load and the umpteen thousands of other things that need to be done around the house, that just wouldn't work for me .... But I envy you to be able to do that, :hail: 06 :drinkers: ....... Marino1983

WharfRat
03-11-2003, 05:16 PM
:confused: what's a vacation?

dolfan06
03-12-2003, 12:34 AM
:confused: what's a vacation? its when you say, "ah to hell with it, i'm outta here!";)

WharfRat
03-12-2003, 10:54 AM
its when you say, "ah to hell with it, i'm outta here!";)

You can do that? :confused:

Marino1983
03-12-2003, 06:56 PM
You can do that? :confused:

Yeah 06 is a CEO !!!!!:D Marino1983

dolfan06
03-13-2003, 12:12 AM
its when you say, "ah to hell with it, i'm outta here!";) yeah, i can and have done that. i may not have a job to go back to, but the wife makes more than i do anyway, so wtf!;)