PDA

View Full Version : DVD and Sound

!PapaCrunk81!
03-16-2004, 09:12 PM
While I may not address this as a cry to the "computer nerds,"ut I need some help. What can I do or use to extract audio from DVDs and convert it to a mp3 or wma file? I've got some music DVDs that have songs that are only on the DVD that I'd like to listen to, but not just by watching the DVD itself. Also, I'd like to do the same thing with various movies for neato skeato quotes, but I'm not sure how to do this. If this makes sense to anyone and somone could help---thanks in advance, I'd really appreciate it!

!PapaCrunk81!
03-21-2004, 01:08 PM
AnybodY? Any way to record directly from my receiver--stuff off Direct TV (music channels) DVDs? Anybody know?

themole
03-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
AnybodY? Any way to record directly from my receiver--stuff off Direct TV (music channels) DVDs? Anybody know?

I don't know...but if you go over to www.avsforum.com click on forums find the appropriate forum, you will get the answer you need plus any other question concerning these matters you need answered.

themole
03-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by themole

I don't know...but if you go over to www.avsforum.com click on forums find the appropriate forum, you will get the answer you need plus any other question concerning these matters you need answered. This fourm has around 35 thousand members.

PS another nice board is the www.hometheaterspot.com it's a little smaller than AVS but still very helpful people.

!PapaCrunk81!
03-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Thanks!