PDA

View Full Version : what does not fit in this thread ?

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 11:06 AM
You have to be a convicted felon or at least have a court date already set. ;-)

Why do you think the NFL won't expand to Canada? 1/2 the Dolphins would be held up at the border....

codename47
05-04-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey

Why do you think the NFL won't expand to Canada? 1/2 the Dolphins would be held up at the border....

Not a comment on your post, but great handle and excellent quote...
I bet you like to watch too :D

Bodzilla29
05-04-2002, 02:41 PM
Convicted Felon? How about a 15 year old girl raper? Tell Moulds to pay some child support. Go tell DB to crowd dive and take out some chic again. Oh wait, all Bills are angels. Sorry.

Chauncey, do you ever have legit, factual, well written posts? Do you watch football, or have any grasp of real life.
PS There are a lot more Bills fans then Dolphins fans in Canada. But you wouldn't know that, being uneducated and all. Do you even know where Canada is? How about the capitol of Ontario? Capitol of Canada?

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 02:48 PM
Hmmm...legit, factual, well written....
If that was a criteria for posting on the internet, boy I think everyone would be in trouble.

I may be Canadian. I may have a Master's degree. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Bodzilla29
05-04-2002, 02:49 PM
Again, a non football post.

"0-4"

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 02:50 PM
so's yours....

skippysphins
05-04-2002, 03:14 PM
chauncey 0221356106 021064651 230451!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 03:37 PM
The Bills had the ultimiate criminal: OJ Simpson!

Chauncey
05-04-2002, 03:38 PM
stress "HAD"

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 04:38 PM

Why do you think the NFL won't expand to Canada? 1/2 the Dolphins would be held up at the border.... jILLY BOB fans have an ounce of intelligence??? I really doubt it, man -- what an incredible coincidence,, being PATHETIC goes way beyond the play of your team and the overall organization.. :rolleyes: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 04:43 PM
Hmmm...legit, factual, well written....
If that was a criteria for posting on the internet, boy I think everyone would be in trouble.

I may be Canadian. I may have a Master's degree. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? possibly have a masters degree in ?? safe sex in the barnyard ! Or how to have more than one kid to a multitude of family members! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

dolfan87
05-04-2002, 05:15 PM
stress "HAD"

Ummm Chauncey, wanna tell me the names of current Dolphins who have been convicted of anything more then DUI, or speeding?

Your post has no merit, and if we are going on current players then Travis Henry would be your downfall.

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 05:24 PM
OJ Simpson is known as a Bill and always will be, so a Bill was a murderer. The Bills have a lot more criminals than the Dolphins, it is sad that they make fun of us for it. They can't make fun of the Dolphins for how good they are at football, so they say they are criminals and make fun of the logo when their logo is pretty ugly.

tank
05-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Convicted Felon? How about a 15 year old girl raper? Tell Moulds to pay some child support. Go tell DB to crowd dive and take out some chic again. Oh wait, all Bills are angels. Sorry.

Chauncey, do you ever have legit, factual, well written posts? Do you watch football, or have any grasp of real life.
PS There are a lot more Bills fans then Dolphins fans in Canada. But you wouldn't know that, being uneducated and all. Do you even know where Canada is? How about the capitol of Ontario? Capitol of Canada?

First of all, you are thinking of Travis Henry, not Eric Moulds.
Second, he did not rape her - she lied about her age to Henry, who had a threesome with her and another woman. Not rape at all - just the girl lying. He was only 20 or 21 and she was 16 I think. So she was only 4 years younger.

tank
05-05-2002, 07:56 PM
they decided OJ was innocent (riiight). Anyways Bills are the ones who traded his @ss away

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 08:39 PM
JUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper
05-06-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
OJ Simpson is known as a Bill and always will be, so a Bill was a murderer. The Bills have a lot more criminals than the Dolphins, it is sad that they make fun of us for it. They can't make fun of the Dolphins for how good they are at football, so they say they are criminals and make fun of the logo when their logo is pretty ugly.

Doesn't OJ reside in Florida now? Funny, it seems like all the former and current NFL trash makes their way down there sooner or later!