PDA

View Full Version : A Call to Bills fans on this board

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 05:51 PM
Hey guys this is getting ridiculas. We can't even talk about our Buffalo Bills without these vulgar and offensive Dolphins fans ruining our threads. What we will need to do is ignore them when they try to post on our threads. Who is with me?????

:monkey: Dolphins

Bodzilla29
05-04-2002, 05:55 PM
that would be reasonable if this was a bills MB, please take your sarcasm to one of those. this thread is obviously being moved very soon.

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Hey guys this is getting ridiculas. We can't even talk about our Buffalo Bills without these vulgar and offensive Dolphins fans ruining our threads. What we will need to do is ignore them when they try to post on our threads. Who is with me?????

:monkey: Dolphins And this is supposed to be little innocent jILLY BOB fan ??? Hey it's cool - go ahead and post your iLLS B-S,,, My flame will continue untill all your sorry asses are off this website! Or untill the moderators pull the plug on all your sorry jILLSY BOB asses! :cry: :confused: :rolleyes: DEFINITELY :monkey: ON THE iLLS Marino1983

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 06:00 PM
You are probably right!!! LOL I will say that Bodzilla is one of the phins fans that does back his points with facts and has intelligent posts from what I have seen.

THATHURMANATOR
05-04-2002, 06:03 PM
I can't say the same for Marino1983.

dolphan39
05-04-2002, 06:06 PM

:monkey: Dolphins please talk any smack you want here on the smack forum (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=18) thank you.

P.S. mods cannot ban people - assuming they deserve to be banned - only admins, i.e. AJ and 87 can.

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 06:10 PM
I can't say the same for Marino1983. that I won't be on your christmas card list. but I will keep you on my C- card list,, just so I can remind you of the 3nd straight year that the Dolphins sweep the jILLY Goats !!! :D :lol: :lol: Marino1983

lordofgun
05-04-2002, 09:29 PM
that's "3rd."

dolfan06
05-04-2002, 10:40 PM

:monkey: Dolphins one of the reasons your threads are being messed up, LEARN TO SPELL! ridiculous is not spelled R_I_D_I_C_U_L_A_S. ASS now your talking bills fans!:D

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:18 AM
You caught me on a spelling error!!! Wooo hooo now you know more about football than I do. Give me a break. Everyone has a spelling error here or there.

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 01:20 AM
If you honestly think that Bills fans are not intelligent I say check us out at Billsinsider.com and you will recognize the level of intelligence about football and things in general are of a much higher quality then some guy saying jilly bobs or jilly billies or whatever he is rambling about.

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 01:22 AM
just thought i'd tell you that was a "fabulous" post!

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 01:27 AM
If you honestly think that Bills fans are not intelligent I say check us out at Billsinsider.com and you will recognize the level of intelligence about football and things in general are of a much higher quality then some guy saying jilly bobs or jilly billies or whatever he is rambling about. from some of our other members, for instance DCH reporting from the camp and ozzy reporting on the defense. marino1983 happens to be our sgt-at-arms. if you spent a little more time reading instead of putting your mind in neutral and rambling on about nothing, you would know this!:p

Brian H
05-05-2002, 02:44 AM
Better to ramble than listen to these dumb and retarded posts from Dullfin fans who are hyping a team up thats going no where next year...

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 07:35 AM
if your listening and hearing anything on this board, your computer isn't working right. now if you're reading something you don't like, i suggest you take your narrow mind and whatever other parts of your body that need straightening out, back to your own board

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Brian H
Better to ramble than listen to these dumb and retarded posts from Dullfin fans who are hyping a team up thats going no where next year... a COMPLETE and utter herd of A**H***S you jILLS fans really are ! You all claim that you are on this site to exchange information and just a little flame,,, but this post is just an example of some of the most assinine, retarded, jILLS fan B-S ,that has ever wasted our M-B space !! Not only are you LOSERS illiterate (both as in education and football knowledge) you ALL are nothing but a group of inbreded hypocrites ...:fire: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
from some of our other members, for instance DCH reporting from the camp and ozzy reporting on the defense. marino1983 happens to be our sgt-at-arms. if you spent a little more time reading instead of putting your mind in neutral and rambling on about nothing, you would know this!:p Thanks 06 - I appreciate the compliment :o but if the jILLS are sooooo intelligent as (ThermalUnderwear) claims they are,, then why is it they cannot understand that this is a Dolphin web site and maturity reguires that if you log onto a rival fans M-B you show the team, it's M- board members and the overall site the repect of letting you be able to post !! I personally could give a RATS A** of what goes on at the other NFL teams M-B sites,, my ONLY concern is of what kind of idiotic, retarded, and overall disrespectfull postings that are submitted on this (FinHeaven) M-B site !! I just wish that some (at least one) of these GOOBER PYLE jILLY BOB inbreds would finally (GET IT STUPID), either clean up their posts, LEAVE the M-Board, or buy some flame retardent fire suites , because the flame will continue untill one of those 3 (or all 3) things start to happen!!!! Reasoning with this group of LOSERS is over, done, and NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ....:rolleyes: :mad: :yell: :fire: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-05-2002, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
[B]Hey guys this is getting ridiculas. We can't even talk about our Buffalo Bills without these vulgar and offensive Dolphins fans ruining our threads. What we will need to do is ignore them when they try to post on our threads. Who is with me?????

Hey and 06, this piglet continues to post that he just wants to discuss football and not flame ??? Then he starts a thread calling all his jILLY BOB brethren - about just talking about the W-NY inbreds on our web site ,,, now if that is not hypocrisy then the jILLS cheerleading squad is female !!! :monkey: on the jILLS indefinitely Marino1983

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 02:16 PM
in a couple of years. but i can bet its not loaded with dolphin fans talking trash. i guess these fools know a good board when they see it!:D

iceblizzard69
05-05-2002, 02:38 PM
There are some dolfans there. I used to go there a lot but I stopped for the most part except I just went today, and I saw Jaydog posting. It is weird because he is posting there but not here!

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 02:41 PM
jaydog is posting here!:D

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2002, 08:53 PM
That is because Billsinsider.com is far superior board to this one.

dolfan06
05-05-2002, 08:58 PM
i've been over there, no way. is this why you and your friends are posting here? get a life dude!

ShAgNSuRf
05-05-2002, 10:34 PM
actually we came over to this board to see why you guys have 7 or 8 people over there running their lips non stop :lol:. its funny after we "acquired" drew bledsoe in the trade we had about 20 people from other afc east teams come running over to our boards to prove just how immature they really are. hey dolfan06 you wanna start a spelling B homie? we can go there and start correcting every misspelled word and incorrect usage of a word if you want????? can you people not defend your knowledge in football so you decide to critisize something that has nothing at all to do with football. this is a football board not a spelling board. if thats the kind of **** you guys are into go to www.nerdsrus.com!

Erin