PDA

View Full Version : All members of FML, please vote......

Baz
03-17-2004, 08:53 PM
We need input from everyone here. Prime Time wants in the league. TerryTate doesn't want to allowq PT to participate this time around.

PrimeTime
1. Trash-talking is a part of the game and is all in good fun.
2. TT isn't allowing PT to play because TT doesn't like him.
3. No one else minds if Prime Time is in the league.

TerryTate
1. PrimeTime is immature and drags games on due to the trash-talking.
2. PrimeTime brings a lot of drama and controversy to the FML.
3. No one seems disheartened that PT is not allowed to participate this time.

Please vote so we know how the majority feels......

Baz
03-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm personally neutral on this one. I like PrimeTime. The kid is full of life and anything he does is all in good fun. On the other hand, I can see TT's part on this. Drama causes nothing but trouble, and is not needed. If PrimeTime plays or not is irrelevent to me. I just want a full schedule of games for FML......:D

TerryTate
03-17-2004, 08:58 PM
wait can i vote? i just did, for "no", subtract my vote if u need to...

Baz
03-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Nah, your vote counts. Lets just PT voted too, otherwise this post was all for nothing......

outtawack311
03-17-2004, 09:13 PM
I watched plenty of league games (terrytate uses my ps2 in my room) and pt whined over rules while he broke them himself. Kinda gay if you ask me...

iceblizzard69
03-17-2004, 09:21 PM
I voted yes. I do find the trash talk to be extremely annoying, but I don't think he has done anything that warrants him getting kicked out. As long as he doesn't trash talk during games (I'm going to block chat against him because the trash talk just makes the games unnecessarily longer), I'm fine with him being in the league.

Dolfan984
03-17-2004, 09:59 PM
Trash talking doesn't really bother me. I let the standings talk for themselves. PT and I get along pretty well and his competition is what has me voting yes in this poll.

I had TT's back when he decided that PT couldn't be in it. It was his and Baz's league this time, not mine and PT's. I didn't have a say, both of you guys made good points...but I think if PT can tone down the smack, keep the pausing the game trash talk to a minimum, and makes sure he knows the rules DOWN this time he should be allowed another shot.

Prime Time
03-17-2004, 10:35 PM
I voted yes because It is me. I think I am good competition for the league and my trash talking is just in good fun as pointed out. Plus last time there were no real SET rules, this time there is since two Mods are controlling the league.

Dolfan984
03-17-2004, 10:41 PM
There were set rules, just they were on like page 7 and noone could find them...except me when I did hunting when I played you hahaha.

I guess that's part my fault too. I really didn't have the time to run it by myself. I think this season should go a little more smoothly.

Predaphin
03-18-2004, 01:33 AM
Ok My vote is in....

I voted YES, Although I feel very nuetral in this situation and i could care less if he plays or not, i can also see both point of views, But there were 2 reasons why i leaned to the YES vote...

1) PT is an active player and is around to play.

2) If given a second chance, i believe PT will watch his actions.

Prime Time
03-18-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by outtawack311
I watched plenty of league games (terrytate uses my ps2 in my room) and pt whined over rules while he broke them himself. Kinda gay if you ask me...

That is a really interesting statement...because there is only two games YOU could have seen me play, which were both vs TT. So to say you watched plenty of games is a false statement..

outtawack311
03-18-2004, 03:05 AM
2 was enough

Dolfan984
03-18-2004, 03:11 AM
What rules were broken when PT and TT played? TT please shine in.

Bodzilla29
03-18-2004, 01:53 PM
unless it is a rule being questioned i don't want to talk to god during a game let alone some punk(not PT, any punks at all).

So PT if you don't pause the game needlessly against me i couldn't care less if you are in, BUT if you pause it one time and try to talk trash i will never talk to you again! hahahaah

talk trash on the boards, not online in the middle of a game(to me at least....)

Dolfan984
03-18-2004, 02:22 PM
So that's a no Bodzilla? If not, then who did vote no? You need to post. Only FML votes should count.

Bodzilla29
03-18-2004, 02:45 PM
i posted neutral, sorry i forgot to mention that bro.

But, if PT gives me guarentees that he wont talk to me during a game I would gladly change my vote to a yes, if that is allowed, and only IF he promised not to bother me "in-game"

He can talk trash all he likes on this board, that is fun, online is just annoying.

Dolfan984
03-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Sorry whomever voted no but it won't count unless you post and show you're in the FML.

Prime Time
03-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Ok Bodzilla I am promising a change, plsu I have to change since the new rules do not allow trash talking during games...so does that change it to a yes?

Scrap
03-23-2004, 05:44 PM
I'm not in FML, so I didn't vote.

If the rules now say "no more trash talking", then he should be let in under those circumstances.

No need in the two of you hating each other over a game. You should just let fate decide. Play each other. Winner gets his way.

Prime Time
03-26-2004, 02:38 PM
I said that but he wouldn't do it. Theres nothing I can do now.