PDA

View Full Version : Woody's in Town

Woody
05-05-2002, 09:11 AM
Wassup Dolphins Fans. Just figured I'd drop a line to let ya'll know I'm here. Some of you might know me from BuffaloBillsInsider.com

Justasportsfan
05-05-2002, 09:16 AM
Yo iceblizzard, you must be lovin this' All of a sudden there's more new members in this site. Guys, both sides talk smack. It's all part of being football fans. Don't take anything personally. It's all fun.

BTW, anyone see Birdcage? Robin Williams? Wasn't that in Miami? lol.

Woody
05-05-2002, 09:27 AM
Yeah man, it's all fun. The Dolphins Fans are nice enough to pay us a visit so I thought I'd return the favor.

dolfan87
05-05-2002, 10:43 AM
Hey, any and all fans of all teams are welcome.

I have already said this on another thread, but it needs repeating: Dolphin fans, as well as Buffalo fans, keep it civil and clean, and ABOUT FOOTBALL in these forums.

If you have nothing decent to say, just don't post. Flaming, and smack talk is for the NFL Smack forums, and if things get out of hand, threads will be moved.

Welcome Justafan, and Woody, I hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

Justasportsfan
05-05-2002, 10:50 AM
If you really mean it "enjoy your stay" then allow us to talk smack. :yell: I've always been civil and have never directly insulted anyone. Some Finfans however have done the opposite. Doesn't bother me.

Football talk doesn't start til' season does. Anything else is mere speculation.

dolfan87
05-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Justafan, you are more then welcome to talk smack...in the smack forums. There is plenty of football to be discussed, and if you want to play in our playground, you play by our rules.

I keep my posts civil, and about footbal when I visit your site, and I too have been bashed by Bills fans at BBI, called an idiot, moron ect ect. So don't come over here and expect anything different from the Dolphins fans.

Capt. Dick
05-05-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Justafan, you are more then welcome to talk smack...in the smack forums. There is plenty of football to be discussed, and if you want to play in our playground, you play by our rules.

I keep my posts civil, and about footbal when I visit your site, and I too have been bashed by Bills fans at BBI, called an idiot, moron ect ect. So don't come over here and expect anything different from the Dolphins fans.

ATTA BOY.