PDA

View Full Version : New Schedule?

Prime Time
03-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Except for Week 1, I will try to make a new schedule for the following 9 weeks with me and Amars in it. Baz told me to do so, but I want to be sure If I do it, we will be in...

Predaphin
03-20-2004, 03:07 PM
I can make a schedule within a couple hours....however i came up on a dilema....as i was making a new shcedule for FML, i noticed that now we will have 7 members to a division which means...

A) we will have to extend to 14-16 weeks

or

B) split into 4 divisions and have (2) divisons of 3 teams, & (2) division of 4 teams

or

C) keep it as is and not play any out of confrence games

....the reason for this is becuz if we keep it 12 weeks long, it doesnt give us a chance to play out of confrence games, itd only give us a chance to play our divsion rivals twice....unless you guys dont mind not playing out of confrence games?? anyway let me klnow what you guys wanna do, i can do the schedule.

Prime Time
03-20-2004, 04:33 PM
I say keep it as is...and play no out of conference games and then make playoffs like NCAA Tournament with #1 seed playing lowest seed etc. etc. 14-16 weeks is almost 4 months, I think that is too long for a season, and I think If you do B, people will complain If they are in a group of 4 or 3.

Dolfan984
03-20-2004, 04:45 PM
14-16 weeks might be good if our next season we just decide it to be Madden 2005. Remember, it is only 5 months away till it comes out.

Predaphin
03-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Well, I hope to hear from Baz soon to see what they want to do...until then im holding off.

Baz
03-20-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Except for Week 1, I will try to make a new schedule for the following 9 weeks with me and Amars in it. Baz told me to do so, but I want to be sure If I do it, we will be in...

I had said I wouldn't care if you made the new schedule. However, I did also say it was still up to TT......

Talking to the big guys, we have come to a decision that you should take a season off from FML, just so everybody can cool down. I know you're not going to be happy with it, but TT, 984, and I feel its necessary in order for everybody to get over it. On the bright side, the new league is going to start around the same time that Madden 2005 is out, so it'll be a fresh starrt for everyone. Sorry bro, its nothing personal. You know I like you and get along with you just fine, but this is best for everybody......

Dolfan984
03-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Yeah, it would be taking away the OOC games. That would mean division record is meaningless, how would we split up a tiebreaker, point standings???

16 games might work but that is still a lot of damn games.

Next season should be all good though bro.

TerryTate
03-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37

I had said I wouldn't care if you made the new schedule. However, I did also say it was still up to TT......

Talking to the big guys, we have come to a decision that you should take a season off from FML, just so everybody can cool down. I know you're not going to be happy with it, but TT, 984, and I feel its necessary in order for everybody to get over it. On the bright side, the new league is going to start around the same time that Madden 2005 is out, so it'll be a fresh starrt for everyone. Sorry bro, its nothing personal. You know I like you and get along with you just fine, but this is best for everybody......

Agreed, and we probably wont fit another league in after this one before Madden 2005 comes out, and Im all up for letting you participate in that one. However, your behavior will determine whether or not you are in, and right now you are in. It's also not helping that you are putting words in people's mouths either (i.e. Baz - about the schedule modifications, which wont be happening), but I am willing to let that slide.

-TT

outtawack311
03-21-2004, 02:33 AM
NO NEW SCHEDULE. Just play this damn season. Prime Time, just play next season. Its too late and too hard to redo the schedule. You have no idea how long it really takes to think all these things out and make them. We already started too. Just give it up primetime, that poll wasnt about letting you in, it was whether we agreed with you or TT in the argument of getting in.

Prime Time
03-21-2004, 02:28 PM
outtawack noone is talking to you. So TT got his way, and now I have to wait 5 months to participate again? W/e man, everyone knows If this was Baz, or 984 or anyone else they would be in the league...

outtawack311
03-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Yeah, he did get his way. Personally, i dont really care if you were in from the beginning, i dont care that much about how you play or what you do while playing. But since he is running the league this time and decided to not let you in you should just live with it, stop being such a whiny ***** man. Its too late to change the sched. You would be an odd man out in the schedule and it took a while to figure out in the first place. Its not as easy to remake it as you make it out to be. Oh well, you now hafta wait 5 months. Go find another league or just play the game online like normal.

Prime Time
03-21-2004, 10:45 PM
outtawack instead of talking to me why don't you go and practice because you lost 27-0 to Phinphreak (No pun intended to you PhPh)

Dolfan984
03-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Pun?

TerryTate
03-22-2004, 12:53 AM
yea i was thinking the same thing, no Pun intended cause you didnt say a Pun.

outtawack311
03-22-2004, 12:59 AM
Dont worry about how I play madden. I was using a playbook that I have never used before. Next time I am going back to the Phinz book. Plus, my life doesnt revolve around madden, i mostly play other types of games such as fighting games and real time strategy games. And will you please enlighten us all by letting us in on what the pun was?!?!?!?!?!?

Phin-o-rama
03-22-2004, 03:43 AM
this thread makes me all warm and cozy on the inside

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TerryTate
03-22-2004, 04:08 AM
:lol: