PDA

View Full Version : I got another tattoo last night

Peebs
03-21-2004, 10:12 AM
:jumper:

Pretty soon you'll be able to put me in the freak show :tongue:
J/K This is only my second one.

I got it on the base of my neck and it's another butterfly to match the one on my lower back (anal retentive people tend to match their tattoo's :lol: ) but smaller than my other one. It looks cool but can be covered for work.
The guy who did the ink was a young kid who used to work at the place I got my first tattoo at and knew the artist who did it. He is VERY good and has a soft touch BUT he has so many piercings on his face that I thought for sure if he drank a glass of water he was gonna spring like a fountain! :lol:

Tattoo's are like giving birth to children, you forget the pain you go through to get them but love the end result.

The_Philster
03-21-2004, 10:44 AM
I don't believe you. We need to see proof of both tatoos

LIQUID24
03-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Am I the only guy who prefers chicks without tattoos?? (no offense peebs:) )

!PapaCrunk81!
03-21-2004, 01:05 PM
My girlfriend has a bunch of tattoos. She has a bunch of pink lillies or tiger lillies (sorry, don't know my flowers) across the her lower back and others elsewhere ;)

P4E
03-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
I don't believe you. We need to see proof of both tatoos
I've seen Peebs' first butterfly tat. It's fittingly adorable.:)

Sure wish I could tell you I'd seen it in person. :D

themole
03-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

I've seen Peebs' first butterfly tat. It's fittingly adorable.:)

Sure wish I could tell you I'd seen it in person. :D

LOL.....Peebs? Your call.:lol:

Muck
03-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by LIQUID24
Am I the only guy who prefers chicks without tattoos?? (no offense peebs:) )

Nope, I'm a member of that club too. :)

Peebs
03-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Yes they would both be correct...it used to be my avatar!
I need to get someone to take a digital of thise one after it heals.

This is the one on my lower back:

P4E
03-21-2004, 08:47 PM
I VOLUNTEER!

;)

Muck
03-21-2004, 10:18 PM
I VOLUNTEER!

;)

I suppose clothes are optional on your set.

P4E
03-22-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Muck

I suppose clothes are optional on your set.
C'mon, Muck! Just what kind of cad do you think I am?

Oh, wait...

Nevermind.
:foundout:

TerryTate
03-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Finheaven T-Shirts for everyone!!!!!! ;)

j/k everyone, random inside joke

Clumpy
03-22-2004, 06:12 AM
I've heard that women who get tattoos on the lower back just above their a$$ like it doggy.........is this true? :lol:

WharfRat
03-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Peebs!! we have to hook up for the Meadowlands game this year... P4E, NYCfan and I were extremely disappointed we missed you at the Giants game last season!

dolphan39
03-22-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Peebs!! we have to hook up for the Meadowlands game this year... P4E, NYCfan and I were extremely disappointed we missed you at the Giants game last season! I guess that means you like the tatoo ;)

me, too

I am jumping on the peebs tatoo bandwagon :lol:

:bandwagon

P4E
03-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Peebs!! we have to hook up for the Meadowlands game this year... P4E, NYCfan and I were extremely disappointed we missed you at the Giants game last season!
Yeah! What a bummer; we found out the week AFTER the game that we were actually sitting in the same section!

Had we only known, we might have gotten to see the butterfly!

Since we were sitting in the very front row and Peebs had to be behind us, I'm sticking with my theory that she was actually stalking us.:tongue:

Peebs
03-22-2004, 11:12 PM

:wave: Wharf! Where you been hiding?
I don't know how you guys could have missed me. I was the coolest drunken Dolphin chick wearing a Thomas jersey in the section! :D If I do say so myself...;)
But then I moved to section 303 where my friend was sitting. I was high-fiving so many Dolphin fans after the game I could have high-fived anyone of you!

Clump-your a p-i-g.
:tongue:

Thank you 39. :cool: From the front of me you'd never believe I have 2 tattoo's in the back.

Clumpy
03-23-2004, 03:41 AM
Oink! Oink! :tongue:

I had a gf, yes I did really, who had a tattoo just above her crack of her a$$ and she said it was because her favorite position was/is doggy. I was just wunderin' if that is true of other women.

WharfRat
03-23-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Peebs

:wave: Wharf! Where you been hiding?
I don't know how you guys could have missed me. I was the coolest drunken Dolphin chick wearing a Thomas jersey in the section! :D If I do say so myself...;)
But then I moved to section 303 where my friend was sitting. I was high-fiving so many Dolphin fans after the game I could have high-fived anyone of you!

I've been laying low Peebs! :foundout:

Seriously... I had some "issues" for a few months that limited my time here... but things are getting back on an even keel, and I'll be around more often!

BTW... I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend, I've actually been making the trip into the city about once a month lately...

again... we GOTTA hook up for the Jets game this year!!

WharfRat
03-23-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

I had a gf, yes I did really,

inflatable GF's don't count clump! :tongue: :nana: :splat:

Clumpy
03-23-2004, 10:47 AM
:mad:

Peebs
03-23-2004, 10:55 PM

I've been laying low Peebs! :foundout:

Seriously... I had some "issues" for a few months that limited my time here... but things are getting back on an even keel, and I'll be around more often!

BTW... I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend, I've actually been making the trip into the city about once a month lately...

again... we GOTTA hook up for the Jets game this year!!

PM me when your gonna be in NYC!! Especially if it's a weekend, I can't do week nights. I know a cool bar on 8th Ave. :D

Peebs
03-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Oink! Oink! :tongue:

I had a gf, yes I did really, who had a tattoo just above her crack of her a$$ and she said it was because her favorite position was/is doggy. I was just wunderin' if that is true of other women.

did she also ask for a credit card at the end of the "date"?

poornate
03-23-2004, 11:09 PM

: From the front of me you'd never believe I have 2 tattoo's in the back.

My wife is a 3rd grade teacher and has a Butterfly tat with cats eyes for wings that covers from shoulder to shoulder and half way down her back.

Peebs
03-23-2004, 11:13 PM
That's what I'm talkin about! :tongue:

You never know what people got goin on under their clothes! :D

poornate
03-23-2004, 11:15 PM
And some people (like Clump) are probably better left a mystery under their clothes!

poornate
03-23-2004, 11:16 PM
:lol:

P4E
03-24-2004, 12:38 AM

PM me when your gonna be in NYC!! Especially if it's a weekend, I can't do week nights. I know a cool bar on 8th Ave. :D
All right, Wharf... what's your secret for obtaining this kind of response? I'm thinking it's your use of a lunatic in your avatar instead of a stodgy image of an old dead statesman. Women always go for the lunatics.:D

themole
03-24-2004, 12:57 AM
Clump shoots a lot of pocket pool?

LIQUID24
03-24-2004, 01:10 AM

All right, Wharf... what's your secret for obtaining this kind of response? I'm thinking it's your use of a lunatic in your avatar instead of a stodgy image of an old dead statesman. Women always go for the lunatics.:D His avatar looks like Ryan Seacrest:D

Clumpy
03-24-2004, 02:49 AM
:(

dolphan39
03-24-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by poornate
My wife is a 3rd grade teacher and has a Butterfly tat with cats eyes for wings that covers from shoulder to shoulder and half way down her back. that's funny to me since my son is in 3rd grade and when I was in his class for a project the kids were showing their parent / reporting on to the teacher, I noticed his very cute teacher has a tatoo (chinese lettering) right above her butt. she was wearing low riding jeans and short enough shirt that when she leaned forwarded you could see it.

I guess she does not care about hiding it even it means what clump says it means ;) , my son w/not know

WharfRat
03-24-2004, 01:00 PM

most certainly will Peeps! I'll be up Saturday... taking my oldest daughter to the circus at the Garden! I should also be up sometime around the 2nd weekend of April (without my daughter...better time to hit that bar!), I'll let you know the exact dates, as soon as I find out for sure! ;)

WharfRat
03-24-2004, 01:02 PM

Women always go for the lunatics.:D

REAL women like the "bad boys" :wharf:

Perhaps she just wants to play show and tell with our tattoos!
:evil:

P4E
03-24-2004, 03:42 PM

REAL women like the "bad boys" :wharf:

LMAO! There's something in your response that would imply I lack "bad boy" credentials. You should know better than that. As a matter of principle and honor, I cannot let this stand. I challenge you to a duel, sir.

Choose your weapons!

By the way, Peebs is the prize. I hope that's okay with her.:lol:

WharfRat
03-24-2004, 03:55 PM

LMAO! There's something in your response that would imply I lack "bad boy" credentials. You should know better than that. As a matter of principle and honor, I cannot let this stand. I challenge you to a duel, sir.

Choose your weapons!

By the way, Peebs is the prize. I hope that's okay with her.:lol:

:roflmao:

Bring it on Nancy! :lol:

:saberfigh

Peebs.. how does it feel to have two <cough, cough> gentlemen fighting over your attention?

P4E
03-24-2004, 04:16 PM

Bring it on Nancy! :lol:

You've got it, Joan.

I suggest the duel be held at the Cheesequake Service Area on the Parkway. Stale pre-made, foil-wrapped Burger King burgers to be hurled at twenty paces. And by "hurled", I DO NOT mean like this::barf: Thank you.

After this first round, perhaps we can move on to photographic evidence of bad boy exploits.:tongue: Round three would be a vigorous round of paper, scissors, rock. Round 4 is a comparison of tattoos, to be judged by Peebs herself.

The deciding round -- if you make it this far, Joan -- will be FinHeaven seniority and status. After all, I am a <cough> sporting gentleman.

:saberfigh

WestPhish
03-24-2004, 04:27 PM

My wife is a 3rd grade teacher and has a Butterfly tat with cats eyes for wings that covers from shoulder to shoulder and half way down her back.

Hey, my wife is a 3rd grade teacher and has a butterfly tatoo!...are we married to the same woman??...:confused:

Actually, her tattoo is just below her belly button, and it is a small butterfly

WharfRat
03-24-2004, 04:28 PM

You've got it, Joan.

I suggest the duel be held at the Cheesequake Service Area on the Parkway. Stale pre-made, foil-wrapped Burger King burgers to be hurled at twenty paces. And by &quot;hurled&quot;, I DO NOT mean like this::barf: Thank you.

Wow!! Deja vu!

You want photos? ummm... I'll see if I can get them released from the evidence room :foundout:

poornate
03-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish

Hey, my wife is a 3rd grade teacher and has a butterfly tatoo!...are we married to the same woman??...:confused:

Actually, her tattoo is just below her belly button, and it is a small butterfly

Is your wife 4'11", 87 pounds, born in Ireland, mean as snake, and more high maintenance than an Edsel? If so we need to talk!

Peebs
03-24-2004, 11:03 PM

I suggest the duel be held at the Cheesequake Service Area on the Parkway.

I know where that is :lol:
I always thought it was Cheesecake service area when I was little.

And YES chicks do dig the bad boys!
:cool:

P4E
03-24-2004, 11:44 PM
<---- MUCH badder than Wharf

:)

inFINSible
03-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Wharf....P4E....one question please.....You'll be the guys in the tinfoil hats, right?

WestPhish
03-25-2004, 09:55 AM

Is your wife 4'11&quot;, 87 pounds, born in Ireland, mean as snake, and more high maintenance than an Edsel? If so we need to talk!

Sound like you are married to an Irish Setter. :jk:

Actually, mine is mean as a snake, but Cuban.;)

WharfRat
03-25-2004, 12:27 PM

And YES chicks do dig the bad boys!
:cool:

:wharf: = Bad to Da Bone! :rockon:

Originally posted by Spence
&lt;---- MUCH badder than Wharf

:)

we'll see twinkle toes! I have to warn you, I was all-state champion in paper scissors rock competition... :club:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Wharf....P4E....one question please.....You'll be the guys in the tinfoil hats, right?

actually..... here's what I'll be wearing:

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/661channelbild_10.jpg

Peebs
03-25-2004, 02:01 PM
REAL conspicuous Wharf? :D

Hey why did Phin "aka Nancy" change his SN? :confused:
Trying to hide out?

P4E
03-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Hey why did Phin &quot;aka Nancy&quot; change his SN? :confused:
Hey, Peebs!:) That was really cool of you to play off that Nancy comment of Wharf's. I know you feel badly for him, and repeating that was a nice way to let him feel better about himself. You're incredibly kind like that. If we work together, we're gonna boost that poor boy's self-esteem, -- I just know it.;)

My name? Yeah, I'm working on that. P4E was just what I happened to type in when I first registered. "Spence" is what people naturally call me, keyed to my last name. I tended to downplay it, though, cuz my dad kinda had dibs on that as a standard nickname. But it works. I still might run with the standard "Mike", though. Gotta get rid of the blue background that renders it nearly illegible in any case.

What's the story behind "Peebs"? I don't know its derivation, but I know if I saw you I'd just look at you and KNOW you were the Peebs. It fits. :)

Peebs
03-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Ok you want the full story or the reader's digest version? ;)

Ok...it all started when I registered at Mets.com (the original board) back in 99. My screen name was "Piazza'sbabe". People started calling me "PB" for short. People knew my real name was Robin (because we all meet for tailgates) and then this chick registered who's real name was Robin also.
Well she turned out to be this fat obnoxious annoying chick and they didn't want to confuse me with her...
SO my friend Gina started "Peebs" as a nickname of the nickname "PB". Now these same people call me "Peebs" in real life. Sometimes she gets cute and calls me "Peebles" :tongue:

So in short-Peebs is a nickname off a nickname off a screen name.

Are you now sorry you ask? ;)

P4E
03-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Are you now sorry you ask? ;)
Sorry I asked??? Hell, Peebs, -- I'm just sorry I've never been able to whisper it softly in your ear before we get up for breakfast.:)

;)

inFINSible
03-25-2004, 05:16 PM

Sorry I asked??? Hell, Peebs, -- I'm just sorry I've never been able to whisper it softly in your ear before we get up for breakfast.:)

;) Woo hoo, Rico....you are the smooth one!....:lol:

P4E
03-25-2004, 05:28 PM
I am Peebs' designated-flirt. Unfortunately, I had to designate myself as such. LOL :tongue:

Mindwarp
03-25-2004, 08:08 PM
i laughed... I cryed.... i smiled..... feel good thread of the year!

P4E
03-25-2004, 08:39 PM

actually..... here's what I'll be wearing:

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/661channelbild_10.jpg
hmmm...

So you're going to be wearing a horse with a knight in armor on its back? That sounds painful. Surely, you joust.:tongue:

SuavePhin
03-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Woo hoo, Rico....you are the smooth one!....:lol:

Hey, who's using my name???? (seriously it is my name lol)

P4E
03-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by SuavePhin

Hey, who's using my name???? (seriously it is my name lol)

A-Ha! Now the "suave" makes more sense than ever.:D

Peebs
03-25-2004, 09:16 PM
I'm extremely frightened by this thread.....:help:

;)

P4E
03-25-2004, 09:31 PM
<---- harmless goofball, but STILL badder than Wharf.

SuavePhin
03-25-2004, 10:56 PM

A-Ha! Now the &quot;suave&quot; makes more sense than ever.:D

im actually surprised no one's ever asked me about my user name, probably should post more often huh? :lol: suave (which is pretty accurate description of my charming italian side :evil: )is pretty much my nickname, almost a 2nd name really, so i just slapped a Phin on the end and viola!

WharfRat
03-26-2004, 12:14 AM

so i just slapped a Phin on the end

Did it squeel? :tongue:

WharfRat
03-26-2004, 12:16 AM

hmmm...

So you're going to be wearing a horse with a knight in armor on its back? That sounds painful. Surely, you joust.:tongue:

:roflmao: well.. not exactly what I meant...

but I must be pretty bad carrying a horse and a knight in shining armour around... :D

Muck
03-26-2004, 12:24 AM
Hey I want one of those Cubans ya'll were talking about. I used to have one. It was cool.

The End

Muck
03-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Now I settle for Cuban sandwiches.

Mmmm.......

Sandwiches....... :drool:

P4E
03-26-2004, 03:00 AM

:roflmao: well.. not exactly what I meant...

but I must be pretty bad carrying a horse and a knight in shining armour around... :D

Peebs, I SURE wanna hook up with this guy! ;)

inFINSible
03-26-2004, 08:49 AM

Hey, who's using my name???? (seriously it is my name lol) :lol: when you PM'd me the other day, I looked at your profile and saw your name....I actually thought of you when I typed that....

PS...Wharf....Spence.....NOT in that way.....don't even go there...:fire:

WharfRat
03-26-2004, 10:55 AM

:egads: :escape:

editing posts works both ways ya know... :shakeno:

P4E
03-26-2004, 11:41 AM

Hey!!! That's not what I said!!!

But you do have a certain undeniable magnetism, bad boy. :lol:

LIQUID24
03-26-2004, 11:43 AM
:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

SuavePhin
03-26-2004, 04:40 PM

Did it squeel? :tongue:

:lol: no but it did say "peebs was right you are good at this" :evil:

.....................now i procede to run and hide from my impending doom :eek:

Peebs
03-27-2004, 01:44 AM
This thread STILL scares me :help:

Btw...back to the tattoo: SOMEBODY STOP ME...........it's starting to itch! :eek: I hate the itchie stage cause you can't scratch....

Clumpy
03-27-2004, 02:01 AM
:rofl:

I am STILL waiting for an answer to my question!! :mad:

Peebs
03-27-2004, 09:41 AM
A real man wouldn't ask the question.
A real man would go out and do his own field study and compare.

Clumpy
03-27-2004, 10:04 AM
I bet you would answer if I was a Fins fan :shakeno:

The_Philster
03-27-2004, 10:22 AM
A real man wouldn't ask the question.
A real man would go out and do his own field study and compare.

maybe it'd be nice to answer his question...a birthday gift perhaps? ;)

BTW, don't stick out that tongue unless you intend to use it :tongue:

Peebs
03-27-2004, 10:36 AM
I bet you would answer if I was a Fins fan :shakeno:

A Phins fan wouldn't have to ask....
A Phins fan would just know ;)

Clumpy
03-27-2004, 11:42 AM

P4E
03-27-2004, 03:24 PM

<------ knows :)

inFINSible
03-27-2004, 06:16 PM

&lt;------ knows :)

Pics??

Peebs
03-27-2004, 08:03 PM
NOT ABOUT ME!! :eek:
He just "knows" what he knows.

If ya wanna know about me you have to ask a stupid Jets fan :rolleyes:

inFINSible
03-27-2004, 08:05 PM
NOT ABOUT ME!! :eek:
He just &quot;knows&quot; what he knows.

If ya wanna know about me you have to ask a stupid Jets fan :rolleyes: That sure narrows it down...:rolleyes:

;)

P4E
03-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey, Peebs... I wasn't saying that I know know, just that I know.:) I'm your designated flirt, -- not your designated, umm..., Jets fan. Unless... :tongue:

:D

Clumpy
03-28-2004, 12:28 AM
Stupid Jets fan?

I do not have that much time

Come on Peebs, it's my birthday :)

Peebs
03-28-2004, 01:56 AM
What? Is EVERYDAY your Birthday?

Ok I'll narrow the field a bit....stupid Jets fan that lives on Long Island. :tongue:

Clumpy
03-28-2004, 02:05 AM
No, just 3/27 :)

Why do you hurt me so? :cry:

Peebs
03-28-2004, 10:22 AM
Because your a Bills fan and this is a Dolphins site. I think it's part of the rules. :tongue:

Btw...Happy Belated Birthday :birthday:

Clumpy
03-28-2004, 12:30 PM
I like your :tongue: action :D

themole
03-28-2004, 12:53 PM
I like your :tongue: action :D

Cause you can't get no...satisfaction...no girly action...:lol:

Clumpy
03-28-2004, 12:56 PM

Mindwarp
03-29-2004, 04:56 PM
wow cant belive this is still going..

Peebs
03-29-2004, 10:37 PM
Me either and my tattoo still itches.

WeVie
03-29-2004, 11:00 PM
I want a tatoo

Peebs
03-29-2004, 11:10 PM
so go and get one.
What's an hour of pain for something that lasts a lifetime! :D

Clumpy
03-30-2004, 01:44 AM
Peebs has an itch that needs scratching :lol:

:foundout:

Peebs
03-30-2004, 01:51 AM
Hmmmmmmmm I seem to have gotten that itch taken care of tonight :tongue: :evil:

The tattoo however still itches :D

Clumpy
03-30-2004, 02:34 AM
:cp:

Peebs
03-31-2004, 11:29 PM
No my little clumpy friend...
There was only 2 people not 3....

Muck
03-31-2004, 11:52 PM
Prude.

Clumpy
04-01-2004, 01:27 AM
No my little clumpy friend...
There was only 2 people not 3....

I ain't little :mad:

Peebs
04-01-2004, 11:43 PM
Wow! I've made clump do this ------> :mad: at least 5 times in this thread.

Is that some kind of record?

Clumpy
04-02-2004, 12:29 AM
No!! :mad:

How about making me :D for a change?

WharfRat
04-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Wow! I've made clump do this ------&gt; :mad: at least 5 times in this thread.

Is that some kind of record?

:clap: Way To Go Peebs!!!

You get the Official FinHeaven Clumpy Irritation Award!!

:allhail:

Clumpy
04-02-2004, 11:42 AM

WharfRat
04-02-2004, 12:05 PM

:cpatch: This is fun!! :lol:

Peebs
04-02-2004, 11:43 PM
There are 102 replies to this thread and 57 of them are Clump doing this ---------> :mad:

AND I won an Award! Yea me!

WharfRat
04-02-2004, 11:53 PM
There are 102 replies to this thread and 57 of them are Clump doing this ---------&gt; :mad:

AND I won an Award! Yea me!

It's just too much fun.. isn't it Peebs?!

Peebs - :poke: - clump

Clumpy
04-03-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm not feeling any love here :mad:

Peebs
04-03-2004, 10:25 AM
ooh ooh Wharf you did it again!!

The only people I make do this ----> :D are Dolphin fans and ONE jets fan! :tongue:

TerryTate
04-03-2004, 03:07 PM
we should rename :mad: to "clumpy"

WharfRat
04-03-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by TerryTate
we should rename :mad: to &quot;clumpy&quot; :rofl:

WharfRat
04-03-2004, 05:51 PM
ooh ooh Wharf you did it again!!

The only people I make do this ----&gt; :D are Dolphin fans and ONE jets fan! :tongue:

Peebs
04-04-2004, 01:11 AM
we should rename :mad: to &quot;clumpy&quot;

Now that would be funny.
Though knowing Clump he'd like to think this is more representative of him ------> :spank: But it's not.

P4E
04-04-2004, 04:56 AM
Poor Clumpy's taking a beating around here. I actually feel sorry for the... oh, wait... he's a Bills fan.

Nevermind.

WharfRat
04-04-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Mike
Poor Clumpy's taking a beating around here. I actually feel sorry for the... oh, wait... he's a Bills fan.

Nevermind.

:lolcry:

EVERYONE :poke: Clump

Peebs
04-04-2004, 09:48 AM
You know if he didn't like the :chair: he wouldn't come back for more.

But he likes it!

Clumpy
04-04-2004, 01:07 PM
:couch:

Prime Time
04-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Is this chat PG-13 Rated for us kids not 17 or older?

Peebs
04-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Of course it is PT, we're just busting on Clump.

When do we ever not bust on Clump?

Clumpy
04-05-2004, 08:37 AM
I can take it, I'm a Bills fan! :lol:

I still need an answer to the original question, Peebs! :shakeno:

You can PM it to me if you choose.....it will remain confidential ;)

WharfRat
04-05-2004, 01:56 PM
I can take it, I'm a Bills fan! :lol:

Indeed... I'd think you have to have a thick skin... :lol:

Clumpy
04-07-2004, 07:58 AM
Thick is true ;)

I will not allow this thread to die :mad:

:wave: Peebs

LIDOLFAN
04-07-2004, 01:22 PM
hey peebs where in Long Island are you and when the season starts there is a bar in melville called center ice we are starting to build a nice dolphins group there please join and we are looking to do a road trip to miami mikes in NJ for a game

Peebs
04-07-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm in Oceanside. I usually watch MNF in RVC at McArthur Park-not a large Phin contigent but my buddies are 3 Giants Fans and 1 Jets fan. But I make sure I represent! :tongue:

:tongue: clump.

Clumpy
04-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Love the :tongue: action

P4E
04-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Hey! What about MY needs?!?!?

Clumpy
04-08-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Mike
Hey! What about MY needs?!?!?

:shakeno:

Peebs!! Come to Clumpy :yes:

Peebs
04-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Cheeky monkeys!:lol:

Clumpy
04-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Cheeky monkeys!:lol:

I truly do not no what that means :(

P4E
04-09-2004, 02:13 AM

I truly do not no what that means :(

Nor do you know what no means, apparently.:tongue:

Peebs
04-09-2004, 06:49 PM
cheeky monkey Noun. A light-hearted name for a verbally impertinent person. cheerio! Exclam. Goodbye!...

SuavePhin
04-09-2004, 08:10 PM
can i get some peebs love? i lacerated my index finger on a cooler industrial fan wednesday, almost needed stiches, and have to be splinted up for a week :cry:

Clumpy
04-10-2004, 12:26 AM

I guess that's a shot across the bow :(

Don't let it end this way :cry:

P4E
04-10-2004, 02:55 AM
I think it's about time Peebs got another tattoo.

I'm buying, -- what'll it be, Peebs? :)

Clumpy
04-10-2004, 03:04 AM
I think she needs one on that cheeky part she mentioned :tongue:

P4E
04-10-2004, 03:04 AM

I guess that's a shot across the bow :(

Don't let it end this way :cry:
Clumpy, dude... we all know you're a quality guy, but come on, -- you're a Bills fan. Peebs hasn't heard the end of it about her seeing a JETS fan. How could any self-respecting woman even consider a BILLS fan?

Your life is over, dude.;)

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Clumpy
04-10-2004, 03:16 AM
I ain't giving up :mad:

Remember.....

Nobody circles the wagons like a Buffalo Bills fan

P4E
04-10-2004, 03:40 AM
HA!!

No one refuses to suffer defeat like a Dolphin fan. My love for Peebs shall NOT go unrequited, -- even if I have to kidnap her and deprogram that damnable Jets-fan lust.:D

Clumpy
04-10-2004, 03:49 AM
She's tried Fins & Jets fans. She needs to expand her horizons with a Bills fan :yes:

Peebs
04-10-2004, 11:38 AM
O-M-G! :eek:
First off...around here if I don't do Jets fans I would never have a date. This is Jets country, stupid people that they are! AND my little (ok not so little ;)) Jets fan friend is also a Skankee fan so I'm breaking all the rules. We agree on ONE thing and ONE thing only! ;) Besides I also know him forever, ok not forever but a good 7 years. Which for a dog is a lifetime.

Second: no Bills fans. Sorry, they are a step below Jets fans and that's going mighty low :tongue:

Third: Sorry about your finger Suave....but a finger in a splint is to no use for me! WHOA who said that? :lol:

Fourth: My next tattoo-I know where it's going and I know what it will be and I'm not telling :tongue: but it won't be for a while....

TerryTate
04-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Peebs, who wouldve thought that your Tattoo thread would have 137 responses and counting? :lol:

You sure are ms. popular on here, and look around for other dolphin fans, there are plenty in the NY area (just look at all the FHers from NY), no need to do those nasty Jet fans ;)

Clumpy
04-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Bills fans are much higher on the ladder than Jets fans :mad:

The_Philster
04-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Bills fans are much higher on the ladder than Jets fans :mad:

Damn straight!! Any team that plays in New Jersey is a joke.
:monkeyr: Jets fans

Peebs
04-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Peebs, who wouldve thought that your Tattoo thread would have 137 responses and counting? :lol:

You sure are ms. popular on here, and look around for other dolphin fans, there are plenty in the NY area (just look at all the FHers from NY), no need to do those nasty Jet fans ;)

Yea wait till I get a third tattoo and start a thread ;)

Ok here's the deal with finding male, single, good looking Dolphin Fans on LI, it's like a needle in a haystack. Last Sunday I was out shopping with my Nephew's wife and my other niece and we pulled up to a SUV that had a Dolphins sticker AND Mets sticker BINGO! MY DREAM MAN!....So I tell Breigh to look and see if it's a guy...she said yes :) OK now what does he look like? She said he was bald. I said shaved head or naturally bald? NOW she said I was getting picky and did it matter (It does btw... Naturally bald men are better at :tongue: than men with hair, this is a scientific fact. A study me and my friends conducted) BUT then the light change and he was gone! :(
Besides, a guy who resembles Ben Afflack I can't resist. Even if he is a stinking Jets Fan. :tongue:

And Philster-you think BUFFALO is any better than NJ? I've been to Buffalo and NJ and they are about the same...

The_Philster
04-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Yea wait till I get a third tattoo and start a thread ;)

Where's that one gonna be? ;)

Originally posted by Peebs Ok here's the deal with finding male, single, good looking Dolphin Fans on LI, it's like a needle in a haystack.
Isn't that the case with Dolphin fans anywhere? With the exception of the females, don't ya have to be a mutant to like the Fish? :chuckle:

Originally posted by Peebs And Philster-you think BUFFALO is any better than NJ? I've been to Buffalo and NJ and they are about the same...
I've honestly only been to Jersey twice..both times for short stays. Once for a quick stop at Newark Airport to change planes when going from Buffalo to London for my tour of duty in the Air Force..and the other for outprocessing at McGwire AFB when I left the service so mostly I go on reputation as the armpit of the east coast. I will grant Jersey the positive that they produced Bon Jovi...but that's about all I'll give them. As far as Buffalo, we produced the Goo Goo Dolls and don't have teams that claim to be in another state. Maybe you just need to see a better side of Buffalo...I'm sure Clumpy will be delighted to give you a tour. ;)

Peebs
04-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Tattoo location a secret ;)

No I was all over Buffalo, I had friends at SUNY so we were basically all over.
I gotta give NJ props-Wildwood is THE BEST PLACE. Cape May is beautiful. My friend lives in Northern NJ and her town is very nice.
It's just Newark, Elizabeth and Camden which are the armpits of America.

TerryTate
04-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Peebs just move down to sofla ;) SImple as that :)

Clumpy
04-10-2004, 11:54 PM
:wave:

Peebs
04-11-2004, 09:34 AM
Peebs just move down to sofla ;) SImple as that :)

I will, but not till I retire. :tongue:

AND IF I'm still single when I do I should be a hot commodity down there...loads of money and my own teeth! :D

P4E
04-13-2004, 01:12 AM
Word has it that central Jersey is the new St. Pete. Really.:)

Clumpy
04-13-2004, 01:58 AM
:couch:

Peebs
04-13-2004, 07:44 PM
Don't believe the hype....

Clumpy
04-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Don't believe the hype....

So, a Bills fan is still a consideration :cpatch:

WharfRat
04-14-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by P4E
Word has it that central Jersey is the new St. Pete. Really.:)

you are kidding.... right?

South Jersey is the place to be! ;)

themole
04-14-2004, 04:25 PM
O-M-G! :eek:
First off...around here if I don't do Jets fans I would never have a date. This is Jets country, stupid people that they are! AND my little (ok not so little ;)) Jets fan friend is also a Skankee fan so I'm breaking all the rules. We agree on ONE thing and ONE thing only! ;) Besides I also know him forever, ok not forever but a good 7 years. Which for a dog is a lifetime.

Second: no Bills fans. Sorry, they are a step below Jets fans and that's going mighty low :tongue:

Third: Sorry about your finger Suave....but a finger in a splint is to no use for me! WHOA who said that? :lol:

Fourth: My next tattoo-I know where it's going and I know what it will be and I'm not telling :tongue: but it won't be for a while....

Peebs, I can think of a cool place to put it "new Tat" if you're thinking about having one done of Gabby Hayes face.:evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jawdrop:

Peebs
04-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Wharf has a point, I do love Wildwood. :D

And Mole....that's just ill. :lol:

themole
04-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Thanks Peebs. I knew you would appreciate a little warped humor. You are quite the Gal aren't you? I would of enjoyed hanging with ya.

WharfRat
04-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Wharf has a point, I do love Wildwood. :D

And Mole....that's just ill. :lol:

Geez Peebs!

I can practically run across the Parkway and be in Wildwood!

P4E
04-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Why don't you two just get a room?

;) :)

Peebs
04-15-2004, 12:47 AM
:lol: Jealous? :tongue:

I always wanted to be Mayor of Wildwood. Not Wildwood Crest or North Wildwood but Wildwood by the sea. I think I would make a good mayor.

Clumpy
04-15-2004, 01:32 AM
I will be your cubana boy..............er..............personal assisitant :)

Back rub, Madam Mayor Peebs?

PhinPhan1227
04-15-2004, 10:44 AM

Is your wife 4'11&quot;, 87 pounds, born in Ireland, mean as snake, and more high maintenance than an Edsel? If so we need to talk!

DUDE!! You married a leprechaun!!!

WharfRat
04-15-2004, 01:14 PM
:lol: Jealous? :tongue:

I always wanted to be Mayor of Wildwood. Not Wildwood Crest or North Wildwood but Wildwood by the sea. I think I would make a good mayor.

:wharf: = UnOfficial Campaign Manager for the Peeps for Mayor of Wildwood election commitee!

:salute:

LIQUID24
04-15-2004, 01:32 PM
I think this thread should be "stuck". It's obvious that it will never die.:)

WharfRat
04-15-2004, 01:42 PM
We're shooting for a new record!

Besides.... Peebs is Kewl! :peebs: = :cool2:

P4E
04-15-2004, 02:34 PM

:wharf: = UnOfficial Campaign Manager for the Peeps for Mayor of Wildwood election commitee!

:salute:
Bite me, Wharf. I've already managed campaigns for State Senate and for Congress. I'M the man to get Peebs into office and other cool places.

P4E = The MAN

ummm, ... right Peebs?

Peebs
04-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Wharf=campaign manager

P4E=advertising manager

Sorry Clumpy-Bobby Estalella is already going to be my Cabana Boy.

SuavePhin
04-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Can i be the Italian Mafia "influence" on the voter or competition? :evil:

WharfRat
04-15-2004, 08:27 PM
Wharf=campaign manager

ahem....

I Look forward to working... ummm...closely with Miss Peebs in this campaign, and will vow to work very hard to get her.......

elected.... ummm yeah, I meant get her elected....

P4E... about those commercials, I think footage of Peebs with her beloved... errr... I mean trusted campaign manager frolicking on the beach in Wilwood, and feeding each other french fries on the boardwalk would be very..... heartwarming. Let's start production ASAP... mmmK?

clump... the wastebasket needs emptying...

suave... we need you to lean on... errr... I mean talk to that "guy" we know... you know... dat guy wit dat ting?

Let's get busy people.... we have an election to win!

Peebs
04-15-2004, 10:53 PM
My first order of business would be to make wearing any other teams Jersey's except the Dolphins on the boardwalk a punishable crime and HEFTY fine.
Second I want the tram car to be my exclusive mode of transportation.
third I want to make any man who feels the need to wear a speedo receive a ticket for indecent exposure. Same goes for fat chicks in Bikinis.

We can work with this for a platform can't we?

P4E
04-15-2004, 11:01 PM
I smell a landslide:D

LIQUID24
04-15-2004, 11:03 PM
I want to make any man who feels the need to wear a speedo receive a ticket for indecent exposure. Same goes for fat chicks in Bikinis.

:yes:

WharfRat
04-15-2004, 11:06 PM
My first order of business would be to make wearing any other teams Jersey's except the Dolphins on the boardwalk a punishable crime and HEFTY fine.
Second I want the tram car to be my exclusive mode of transportation.
third I want to make any man who feels the need to wear a speedo receive a ticket for indecent exposure. Same goes for fat chicks in Bikinis.

We can work with this for a platform can't we?

Outstanding!

The first point will bring in considerable revenue!

The second point will show how immersed you are in the local culture.

The third point alone will get you elected! The locals around here will be fighting over who will vote for you first!

Now... add in the steamy romance with your campaign manager, and the office is yours! :cooldude:

Clumpy
04-16-2004, 01:12 AM
Point of order!

I do believe that is unconstitutional. I can wear any jersey I want :mad:

Clumpy
04-16-2004, 01:12 AM
Take out your own frickin garbage :shakeno:

WharfRat
04-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Take out your own frickin garbage :shakeno:

We already did! Twice last year!

:roflmao:

sorry... wrong forum... :chuckle:

Peebs
04-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Well clump, not in my county. You may wear a Jills Jersey but be prepared to pay the fine. Suave will be in charge of my Law enforcement.

AND with all the money we collect from Clumpy we can have weekend beer parties at the Mayor's Mansion.

WharfRat
04-16-2004, 07:39 PM

AND with all the money we collect from Clumpy we can have weekend beer parties at the Mayor's Mansion.

:woot:

:friday: :drinker: :drinkers: :happydrin :chug: :xii:

Clumpy
04-17-2004, 12:40 AM
I do not feel any love here :mad:

Peebs
04-17-2004, 10:20 AM
You must. Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

Btw...how much money do we have in my campagn warchest? I feel I need a new pretty outfit to go out on and meet and greet my people with.

The_Philster
04-17-2004, 11:03 AM
Well clump, not in my county. You may wear a Jills Jersey but be prepared to pay the fine. Suave will be in charge of my Law enforcement.

The Jills don't wear jerseys..they wear stuff like this
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Peebs
04-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Sorry, with that upper body it's a he/she. He/she has biceps like a man.
AND if Clumpy wears that outfit on MY boardwalk he's going straight to jail with no chance or parole.

The_Philster
04-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Sorry, with that upper body it's a he/she. He/she has biceps like a man.
AND if Clumpy wears that outfit on MY boardwalk he's going straight to jail with no chance or parole.

Marisa is all womanhttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif, trust me
As far as Clump...I'd send him to jail if he wore that too:eek:

SuavePhin
04-17-2004, 05:00 PM

*plays Law and Order SVU clank clanK* Don make me go Det. Stabler on your @$$ clumpy, dress how the lady says you should dress :evil:

Clumpy
04-17-2004, 11:16 PM
I would never wear that outfit.........I would be required to shave my legs :shakeno:

themole
04-21-2004, 09:17 AM
NO Thread.... I'm not going to let you die! :shakeno:Live on and prosper.

Clumpy
04-21-2004, 09:24 AM

Peebs
04-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Tomorrow I'll have the picture of the tattoo.
I'll post it!

Clumpy
04-21-2004, 11:48 PM
:woot:

Peebs
04-22-2004, 08:19 PM
I hope this works :shakeno:

P4E
04-22-2004, 10:33 PM
It works. Coool! Can I pet it? :):):)

Clumpy
04-22-2004, 11:32 PM
What's the moth sitting on? :confused:

Peebs
04-23-2004, 07:51 PM
See this is exactly why you get no love Clump :shakeno:

It's a BUTTERFLY on a blade of grass. It's the baby to the Mama on my lower back.

Clumpy
04-24-2004, 06:33 AM

I've looked at it again........it's a butterfly on a preying mantis

themole
04-24-2004, 08:44 AM

I've looked at it again........it's a butterfly on a preying mantis

That's what I thought it was too.

Clumpy
04-24-2004, 09:59 AM
See, I have a collaborating opinion :lol:

Peebs
04-24-2004, 11:05 AM
This is why you both get no love :lol:

It is clearly a butterfly on a blade of grass and if you saw it in person, for the size, the details are impeccable.

Besides I had a male friend tell me after seeing that picture that my neck looks totally kissable. :D :tongue:

Clumpy
04-24-2004, 07:17 PM
No denying that your neck looks kissable, but I still say it looks like a butterfly on a praying mantis

P4E
04-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Besides I had a male friend tell me after seeing that picture that my neck looks totally kissable. :D :tongue:
Now you've had two.:)

Peebs
04-25-2004, 03:38 AM
Now you've had two.:)

See now it's shizzle like this that wins points.

Not ramen noodle soup and cheese whiz.

Clumpy
04-25-2004, 01:18 PM
I hope I won a couple points :tongue:

I wouldn't stop at the neck ;)

Clumpy
05-09-2004, 12:26 AM
I believe we should get this thread new life :up:

TerryTate
05-09-2004, 01:41 AM
I believe we should get this thread new life :up:

Why? Cause you had something going for you in this thread unlike the "Love Connection" one?

Clumpy is desperate cause he was shot down in the other one :lol:

Clumpy
05-09-2004, 02:46 AM

TerryTate
05-09-2004, 12:11 PM
I knew i was right :lol: