PDA

View Full Version : What ESPN analyst...............



phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 12:27 AM
grew up totally devoted the Dolphins. This analyst sent Bob Griese a get well card when he broke his leg. This analyst also wrote Don Shula a condolence letter after the consectutive game winning streak came to an end with the loss to the Raiders. One last hint. This analyst also named their 2 yr old Border collie, Zonk, after you know who.;) I bet you guys will never guess this one:rolleyes:

Muck
05-06-2002, 11:56 AM
Mark Malone??

I'm just gonna name every analyst until I get it right. :p

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54
grew up totally devoted the Dolphins. This analyst sent Bob Griese a get well card when he broke his leg. This analyst also wrote Don Shula a condolence letter after the consectutive game winning streak came to an end with the loss to the Raiders. One last hint. This analyst also named their 2 yr old Border collie, Zonk, after you know who.;) I bet you guys will never guess this one:rolleyes:





Does anyone else have a guess or is everyone give up?:cool:

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 12:40 PM
Chris Mortensen ?
or
Ron Jaworski ?

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Chris Mortensen ?
or
Ron Jaworski ?




You're getting warmer......;)

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54





You're getting warmer......;) last guess and then it's all 06 and co.'s turn ;) John Clayton

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
last guess and then it's all 06 and co.'s turn ;) John Clayton






Closer..............:p

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54







Closer..............:p since it is baseball season, I had my 3 strikes, so I am out - good question aq54 :cool:

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
since it is baseball season, I had my 3 strikes, so I am out - good question aq54 :cool:



Does that mean that you give up, 39? Thanks. When I came across it, I had no idea either!;) Trust me.

Capt. Dick
05-06-2002, 01:51 PM
Chris Berman

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Chris Berman




Nope.:( Okay, one hint, but this will probably give it away. It's a female.

Capt. Dick
05-06-2002, 02:36 PM
WOW!......that threw me.

Capt. Dick
05-06-2002, 02:37 PM
I can`t think of any names.

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 02:40 PM
Bonnie Bernstein

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Bonnie Bernstein





nope. Man, I thought my hint was going to give it away for sure.:goof:

Muck
05-06-2002, 02:55 PM
Suzy Kolber

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Suzy Kolber






Are getting very close.;)

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 03:10 PM
Linda Cohn

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Linda Cohn





Man, you guys are soooooooooooo close.:p Just let me know if you give up.:goof:

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 04:45 PM
Andrea Kremer (http://espn.go.com/espninc/personalities/andreakremer.html)

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Andrea Kremer (http://espn.go.com/espninc/personalities/andreakremer.html)





Correct 39;)