PDA

View Full Version : Kicked in the nuts (Jensen email)

Samphin
03-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Muck

Because you're a man. And people injuring their private parts is funny to us. :tongue:

<samphin checks pants> Oh yeah! I am a man! Thats right it is funny to here or see guys get hit or hurt their groin, unless of course it is your best friend, then it is REALLY funny. :lol:

Section126
03-22-2004, 07:21 PM
I played football and baseball in high school........never a problem playing football...........I took a bad hop playing baseball right to the nuts..(I never wore a cup)...I thought I was going to die....I went to the duggout and was taken out of the game.........I threw up twice. I thought I would never have children.....until my daughter was born......

I didn't think it was funny.....although all my teammates laughed their *** off.......I always told my fellow infielders that wearing a cup hurt my game because it hurt flexibility to pivot for the double play.....the next day, the team had filled my locker with cups of all colors and brands.......

pain.

Mindwarp
03-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Samphin

&lt;samphin checks pants&gt; Oh yeah! I am a man! Thats right it is funny to here or see guys get hit or hurt their groin, unless of course it is your best friend, then it is REALLY funny. :lol:

then you cant stop laughing.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :goof: :mdfin:

Zeke0123
03-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Played 10 years of football no cup until my senior year in practice had a ball thrown to me and I crouched it went through my hands then elbows to land point first dead on my right nut .I slowly rolled over let out the sigh of a dieng man and proceeded to curl up in the fetal position and cry softly to myself like the little girl I felt like at that particular moment.

Muck
03-22-2004, 07:31 PM
HA ha, you got hit in the nuts.

Bopkin02
03-22-2004, 07:42 PM
You guys are killing me. I don't know any of you nor have I SEEN you get hit in the nuts, but even hearing stories about guys getting hit in the nuts is funny.
Last week I was lying on my back on the floor and my two year old jumped off the couch and his elbow went into my nuts. I yelled bloody murder and all he did was laugh hysterically at me. I guess it's just born in us. He didn't even realize what he did.
(But he will when he's older and I get him back...) j/k

Zeke0123
03-22-2004, 07:55 PM
I had a nice little snot bubble going to.

Chambers34Phins
03-22-2004, 07:56 PM
I never wore a cup in baseball or football. There was a kid on my football team that managed to get kicked in the nuts almost every practice in one way or another, he was a DB, funniest thing, but he always managed to do it.

Baseball I never got hit.

But the worse nut shot of all time has to be in a soccer game. 2 kids were going for the ball (different teams). They got there at the same time, and for some reason the other kid kicked as hard as he could, of course missing, bam, nut shot on the other kid, and then bringing his foot down he caught him again. (was watching a friend play the game, I dont play soccer) This was a christian school, man I never heard so many f-bombs and a louder cry in my life lol.

mikefan22
03-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Now this hurts i wasn't playing sports i was milking cows in upstate NY. Now remember i had never done this before. The milker was leaking so i tried to pull it up on one of her Tits. I had know idea you don't pull it up from behind(your supposed to do it from the side). About 5mins later i woke up with bruises from head to toe and my nuts where he size of baseballs! 4 kids later everything turned out all right. She ended up at Wendy's!

Section126
03-22-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by mikefan22
Now this hurts i wasn't playing sports i was milking cows in upstate NY. Now remember i had never done this before. The milker was leaking so i tried to pull it up on one of her Tits. I had know idea you don't pull it up from behind(your supposed to do it from the side). About 5mins later i woke up with bruises from head to toe and my nuts where he size of baseballs! 4 kids later everything turned out all right. She ended up at Wendy's!

:roflmao:

craig
03-22-2004, 08:20 PM
since where on the nut subject!! i was working on the car and thought i would jack it up another notch with the jack.(big mistake) i was on my knees infront of the jack and it slipped out and caught me right in the nuts. i was like ohhhhhhhhhhh **** , rolling on the ground for 5 minutes. saying every curse in the book and saying what a dumb ***!!! im glad the neighbor didnt look out the window because her 60 year old self would have prob laughed her a** off. lol ( that hurt like hell but i sucked it up and said thats what u get for not paying attention!!!! smiles:roflmao: :roflmao: :goof:

mikefan22
03-22-2004, 08:27 PM
I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN!

craig
03-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks mikefan, because as we know if u ever get nailed there it may b funny but boy does it hurt!!!lol

mikefan22
03-22-2004, 08:37 PM
craig,You're right! But it's only funny about 10mins later.

craig
03-22-2004, 08:41 PM
laughs , yup boy u guys make me laugh!!!

mf52dolphin
03-22-2004, 08:59 PM
:goof:
This is embarassing:goof:
A thread about an e-mail from a great Dolphin player of the past deteriorating into a dicussion of injuries to the reproductive area of the groin due to a lack of equipment protection.:goof: :rolleyes: :o

JJ777
03-22-2004, 09:12 PM
aahhh I cant stop laughing....

Chambers34Phins
03-22-2004, 09:22 PM
LMFAO that is guys for you that love sports haha.

SuavePhin
03-22-2004, 09:25 PM
anyone else having trouble breathing from laughing soo da*n hard reading this thread?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolfan954
03-22-2004, 09:32 PM
Ha ha I NEVER got kicked, hit, tweaked in the nuts. :tongue:

ETA: Well, this girl tried back to back when I was in high school, but I caught her foot in mid-swing and threw her on the gym floor. Everyone was laughing at her. Pretty embarassing I think. Oh well, she learned or lesson. Nobody messes with my "babies" :)

P4E
03-22-2004, 11:08 PM
My mother was a tennis instructor for many years. I was pretty good myself, but her athleticism and constant play made her ALMOST able to beat me. So picture, if you will, what it's like to find yourself on the ground, writhing and in tears, after your own mother has driven an overhead smash into your privates. I can.:eek:

I guess she never really wanted grandkids.