PDA

View Full Version : Dave Wannstedt On The Dolphins' Improvements For 2002 Smack



Woody
05-06-2002, 02:00 PM
Another improvement will be Wannstedt getting rid of his 70's Porn Star look.

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Woody
Another improvement will be Wannstedt getting rid of his 70's Porn Star look.




of this post having to do with the improvements the 'phins have made for 2002? Get a life moron!

EddieIrvine13
05-06-2002, 02:30 PM
I thought that was pretty damn funny. Maybe for 2003.

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Woody
Another improvement will be Wannstedt getting rid of his 70's Porn Star look. Wanne claims the babes love it :goof:

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
Wanne claims the babes love it :goof:





:lol:

bills_phan
05-06-2002, 04:01 PM
When asked about necessary improvements for 2002, Wandstadt stated that the goal this year would be to lose the wildcard game by less than 50...

Wow, this post has "delete me" written all over it!

Bodzilla29
05-06-2002, 04:10 PM
it also has duschbag written all over it.

When was Buffalo's last playoff game again? Fill me in, with the result as well.

Again, an uneductaed Bills Fan....we have only lost one wild card game in the last 4 years....LEARN SOMETHING BEFORE YOU EMBARASS YOURSELF. Oh wait, too late.....more education of a Bills fan.

Please read the history books before you spout off against Miami, Super Bowl Champions, not Super Bowl no-shows.

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by bills_phan
Wow, this post has "delete me" written all over it! not delete - move...:p

bills_phan
05-06-2002, 04:42 PM
Checked the history books...yes Miami beat Buffalo in a wildcard game in 1998. Personally, I'd rather have the Conference Championship game in 1992, but that's just me. That would have been Marino's second Super Bowl, right? When's the last time Miami won a game that REALLY mattered? Actually, when's the last time Miami scored more than 7 points in a game that REALLY mattered???

1992 Conference Championship - Buffalo 29, Miami 10 (My Personal Favorite!)
1993 N/A
1994 Divisional - San Diego 22, Miami 21 (Almost!)
1995 Wildcard - Buffalo 37, Miami 22
1996 N/A
1997 Wildcard - New England 17, Miami 3
1998 Divisional - Denver 38, Miami 3
1999 Divisional - Jacksonville 62, Miami 7 (Marino's Swan Song)
2000 Divisional - Oakland 27, Miami 0
2001 Wildcard - Baltimore 20, Miami 3

phinsphan4ever
05-06-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by bills_phan
Checked the history books...yes Miami beat Buffalo in a wildcard game in 1998. Personally, I'd rather have the Conference Championship game in 1992, but that's just me. That would have been Marino's second Super Bowl, right? When's the last time Miami won a game that REALLY mattered? Actually, when's the last time Miami scored more than 7 points in a game that REALLY mattered???

1992 Conference Championship - Buffalo 29, Miami 10 (My Personal Favorite!)
1993 N/A
1994 Divisional - San Diego 22, Miami 21 (Almost!)
1995 Wildcard - Buffalo 37, Miami 22
1996 N/A
1997 Wildcard - New England 17, Miami 3
1998 Divisional - Denver 38, Miami 3
1999 Divisional - Jacksonville 62, Miami 7 (Marino's Swan Song)
2000 Divisional - Oakland 27, Miami 0
2001 Wildcard - Baltimore 20, Miami 3






I also checked the history books. The Dolphins have 2 Super Bowl titles, the Bills have 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 'Phins have made 5 SB appearances, the Bills 4. We've beaten your sorry ***** 6 straight times so get lost with your pointless babble.:o

bills_phan
05-06-2002, 05:00 PM
5 Superbowls, true, but they haven't even been there since 1984. Ancient history, bud. What have you done for me lately? Oh, yeah, gotten beat a combined 164-16 in their last 5 playoff losses. My bad.

dolphan39
05-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by bills_phan
When's the last time Miami won a game that REALLY mattered? Actually, when's the last time Miami scored more than 7 points in a game that REALLY mattered??? every game matters in the NFL to me at least. The last big game the Fins won was when Lamar ran all over the Colts in 2000 wild card game. I got no excuses for what has happened in our playoff losses, but I enjoyed our 11+ victories the last few years. :) If we could beat the $#%^&%&%^ Jets :fire:

bills_phan
05-06-2002, 05:04 PM
That's true. The Bills haven't been that good lately either.

phins054
05-06-2002, 05:38 PM
Hey Billsfan...How did it feel to lose a playoff game you were winning with like 6 seconds left. Music City Miracle...:lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh yeah....:monkey: Bills

MOULDSROCKS
05-06-2002, 07:08 PM
ILLEGAL FORWARD PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how's this for irony... the coach that was mostly responsible for drawing up that play is now OUR HC!

Sniper
05-07-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Bodzilla29
it also has duschbag written all over it.

When was Buffalo's last playoff game again? Fill me in, with the result as well.

Again, an uneductaed Bills Fan....

Does spelling like that mean you are an "uneductaed" Dolphin fan?

bills_phan
05-07-2002, 10:19 AM
Bro, we're lucky that he can ALMOST spell halfway coherently! That's how they spell "unedumacated" in Bodzilla's(what a screen name!) trailer park.