PDA

View Full Version : Stop Moving my threads!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
05-06-2002, 10:48 PM
Please!!!!

billsfanone
05-06-2002, 10:52 PM
They are deleting them, not moving them. They can't take the heat.

You know what they say:

When you can't take the heat - delete.

Capt. Dick
05-06-2002, 10:54 PM
It`s about time you and your pals went nighty-night thurmy. Now, you give your Mom a kiss before you go upstairs. They like that.

MOULDSROCKS
delete = defeat

stan marino
what heat?

FinHeavenAJ
We put them where they belong.

Oh, and just to let you and all others know. I really don't have time for this crap. Unlike some of the posters on the boards, I have a very busy life. I go to school, work, and then I have homework. When I finally come on the boards around 10:00, only to find this crap, really gets on my nerves.

I'm putting things where they belong, in order to make things cleaner. I'm attempting to listen to all the reported posts, and seeing what can be done.

So, if you know you're post makes absolutely no sense, please don't post it. If you so desperately desire to post, for some ungodly reason, please post it in another forum like the smack forum or The Lounge. However, don't post this non sense in this forum, where it doesn't belong.

Oh, and this is a question, comment, or suggestion. So guess what! This is being moved.

Have a nice day :)

billsfanone
05-06-2002, 10:56 PM
I'm outta here.

bigbry
05-06-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Please!!!!

Hey maneater, you and your dad look very close. Give us a link to your home board. Please!!!!

BB

VanDolPhan
05-06-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I'm outta here.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

billsfanone
05-06-2002, 10:58 PM
Is that all you got chump?

stan marino
05-06-2002, 11:00 PM
who u callin chump?

VanDolPhan
05-06-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Is that all you got chump?

Nah I save my good stuff for the opposing teams fans who are actually worth it. No good wasting smack on a sorry teams fanbase that rages on with prepubescent jealousy over the Dolphins winning ways.

I'm just waiting for you guys to push it far enough that AJ just tosses you all of. Not like any of us are going to miss any of you. Beyond BigDoug and a couple others you guys aren't worth the forum board space except for the weeks the phins actually play the Bills.

billsfanone
05-06-2002, 11:07 PM
THAT'S IT I'M GONE FOR GOOD. I'M NOT KIDDING THIS TIME.

FinHeavenAJ
05-06-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I'm just waiting for you guys to push it far enough that AJ just tosses you all of. Not like any of us are going to miss any of you. Beyond BigDoug and a couple others you guys aren't worth the forum board space except for the weeks the phins actually play the Bills.

That time is coming up.... trust me.... I don't mind the smart Bills fan, but people like this are just really annoying.

What really gets me is that you guys actually know football, because I read your stuff on the BBI boards.

Oh well.... I'm all for the rivalry and etc, however, most people talk about smack, may bring up a good joke every now and then (in The Lounge). However, the "personal comments" totally uncalled for.

Go ahead, leave... please do.... I really won't mind because the boards were perfectly fine without ya.

THATHURMANATOR
05-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Winning ways???? I mean come on guys!!!! I know the Bills choked on 4 straight superbowls but you guys live so far in the past it sickens me. "winning ways"???? HE GUYS LISTEN UP. YOU HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING IN 30 YEARS!!!! YOU HEAR THAT 30 YEARS!!!!! Come on guys get a clue!!!!!

FinHeavenAJ
05-06-2002, 11:27 PM
Damn, you aren't going to follow billsfanone out the door? Oh well...

Winning ways... as in 11-5 to 3-13. Or, the last losing season was in 1988 (6-10). Since our first season, we've had a total of 5 losing seasons. Thats what we call "winning ways."

FinHeavenAJ
05-06-2002, 11:29 PM
I love deep sea fishing.... haven't gone for about 3 or so years because my Dads boat was stollen... and we really haven't had the time or money to buy a new one.

I appreciate your offer... I may consider it before I move up to Tampa for college.... THANKS! :)

THURMANATOR
05-06-2002, 11:31 PM
I do know my football!!! What is the big deal guys??? It is the offseason!!! It gives both groups something to talk about!!!!

Capt. Dick
05-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I love deep sea fishing.... haven't gone for about 3 or so years because my Dads boat was stollen... and we really haven't had the time or money to buy a new one.

I appreciate your offer... I may consider it before I move up to Tampa for college.... THANKS! :)

My pleasure, let me know.

FinHeavenAJ
05-06-2002, 11:39 PM
The idea behind these boards and BBIs messages boards may be something different. These boards were intended for the once in a while smack with other opponents during that week in the season.

Otherwise, I think that most people here like talking amongst other Fin fans. Most people don't like the personal comments and etc, it could offend people.

Some people can handle the jokes a little more than others. You guys usually find the people that have pictures at their avatars and say "Why do you have your pic up? Trying to sell yourself?" To me, laughable... to others, not.

If you go to The Lounge, you won't see personal comments and etc.... its simply people posting jokes and etc, not about another team or whatever, just jokes.

If you don't like the environment on these boards, don't try and change it..... just leave.

dolphan39
05-07-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
We put them where they belong.

Oh, and just to let you and all others know. I really don't have time for this crap. Unlike some of the posters on the boards, I have a very busy life. I go to school, work, and then I have homework. When I finally come on the boards around 10:00, only to find this crap, really gets on my nerves.

I'm putting things where they belong, in order to make things cleaner. I'm attempting to listen to all the reported posts, and seeing what can be done.

So, if you know you're post makes absolutely no sense, please don't post it. If you so desperately desire to post, for some ungodly reason, please post it in another forum like the smack forum or The Lounge. However, don't post this non sense in this forum, where it doesn't belong.

Oh, and this is a question, comment, or suggestion. So guess what! This is being moved.

Have a nice day :)

miadphan13
05-07-2002, 08:36 AM
Luckily, I missed all the BS this time around! :rolleyes: Way to Go AJ!! :)

dolphan39
05-07-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by miadphan13
Luckily, I missed all the BS this time around! :rolleyes: Way to Go AJ!! :) maybe the Bills "fans" would have been nicer if you were around :D ;)

DOLFANMIKE
05-07-2002, 12:43 PM
A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON JILLS FAN.......

YOU SAID WE HAVENT WON ANYTHING IN THE LAST 30 YEARS......
NEWSFLASH - THE MIAMI DOLPHINS HAVE WON MORE DIVISION TITLES, MORE GAMES, AND PLAYOFF APPEARANCES THAN ANYONE IN THE NFL OVER THAT SPAN.

GO DETHAW YOUR BRAIN.

BTW- HOW HAVE YOU DONE IN YOUR FRANCHISE HISTORY? tHOUGHT SO. GOOD NIGHT NOW!

dolfan06
05-25-2002, 03:58 AM
HE GUYS LISTEN UP. YOU HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING IN 30 YEARS!!!! YOU HEAR THAT 30 YEARS!!!!! Come on guys get a clue!!!!! what do you call a division title. and even if you say we haven't won anything in 30 years, you never have! :lol: :lol: :lol: