PDA

View Full Version : 3-13

Predaphin
05-07-2002, 10:55 AM
Until the season begins you cant change it!!LMAO!:lol: :lol:

Billsfan
05-07-2002, 11:28 AM
But it got us a LT that will terrorize your defense for the next 15 years.

It wasn’t pretty, but the 3-13 season is OVER……the 15 years are just about to begin….Enjoy!!!!

iceblizzard69
05-07-2002, 04:52 PM
Mike Williams will leave Buffalo when his contract ends. He isn't interested in leaving in a ****hole.

Billsfan
05-07-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Mike Williams will leave Buffalo when his contract ends. He isn't interested in leaving in a ****hole.

LEAVING IN A ?????

iceblizzard69
05-07-2002, 06:43 PM
I meant to say living in a ****hole.

iceblizzard69
05-07-2002, 06:43 PM
You could also call it the armpit of America.

MOULDSROCKS
05-07-2002, 07:06 PM
it's better than living on the "Johnson" of America.... down there it is hot and sticky!

-too bad you can't get it up though!!! maybe we could send you some Via..."Niagra" to solve that!

there really is something called "Niagra" (non-prescription drink)

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:53 PM
yea, the wonderful town-ful of queers and immigrants is what miami is

stan marino
05-07-2002, 09:55 PM
buffalo is a run down town with a run down team

BigDoug
05-07-2002, 10:01 PM
& Winnipeg is...

stan marino
05-07-2002, 10:02 PM
north bay sir?

Capt. Dick
05-07-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan

It wasn’t pretty, but the 3-13 season is OVER……the 15 years are just about to begin….Enjoy!!!!

"a LT that will terrorize your defense". Umm........huh? That`s only one position, and the dominance you hope for remains to be seen.

Billsfan
05-08-2002, 08:43 AM
You could also call it the armpit of America.

Dude......You live in NYC.......Keep talking. I least I can walk down the street without getting mugged.

orongay
05-08-2002, 08:51 AM
hey guys calm down, i am new i don't like this. i will agree with billsfan the bills wil lbe good this year

Predaphin
05-08-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by orongay
hey guys calm down, i am new i don't like this. i will agree with billsfan the bills wil lbe good this year

Just another example of a bills fan trying to be a dolphin fan.
Who are you? let me guess, Billsfan, finsRscrewed, or MOULDSROCKS

Justasportsfan
05-08-2002, 11:25 AM

If a bills fan started this thread and made a comment like this, it would've been considered smack. This would've been moved or deleted.

Capt. Dick
05-08-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by justafan

If a bills fan started this thread and made a comment like this, it would've been considered smack. This would've been moved or deleted.

Is there something you don`t understand? You seem a little numb. This is a privately owned "Phins" MB.

Muck
05-08-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by finsRscrewed
yea, the wonderful town-ful of queers and immigrants is what miami is

What's wrong with immigrants?? Wonder why Buffalo has no immigrants?? Cuz nobody wants to go there. Personally, I'd get really tired of seeing nothing but pasty, fat white people all the time. Miami is a much more disirable location.

$50 says there are more beautiful women at night in South Beach alone than in the entire city of Buffalo.

phins054
05-08-2002, 02:43 PM
$50 says there are more beautiful women at night in South Beach alone than in the entire city of Buffalo.

Muck...that'll be the EASIEST 50$ you could ever make...:lol:

But David Lee Roth did have that one good song "Ladies night in Buffalo"...Wonder where his "Inspiration" for that song came from???:confused:

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 02:54 PM
when i was in hollywood beach there were alot of sites, it would be hard to choose between malibu califonia and there, but the best, no contest, has gotta be north shore in hawaii.
a day on that beach and i had to sit in a jacuzzi to relax my neck muscles!:D

Billsfan
05-08-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Muck

What's wrong with immigrants?? Wonder why Buffalo has no immigrants?? Cuz nobody wants to go there. Personally, I'd get really tired of seeing nothing but pasty, fat white people all the time. Miami is a much more disirable location.

Give me a break. They'd kick you out of any bar in South Beach

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 03:02 PM
where do these guys read this stuff, no where does it say anything about a bar in your post!

Muck
05-08-2002, 03:11 PM
Who knows. Maybe it's those pasty fat eyelids....or autism.

dolfan06
05-08-2002, 04:18 PM
they keep talking about making fun of simple posts and other stuff, but they keep talking about sh*t that just doesn't exist. their main problem is that their sphincter muscle is cuttin off the airflow of that one brain cell i referred to earlier, and their too busy writing, but i think they forgot, this is a three step progam, you not only read, you have to understand, before you write!

northernbillfan
05-11-2002, 04:09 PM
The only good thing about Miami, is that its too far to drive to for me.

That it is so far away is a reason I would never go there.

bigbry
05-11-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan

Daryl Gardner will bitch slap that boy until his remaining teeth rattle out. He will learn the meaning of fear. And Jason Taylor will fly right on past him. Williams is a prime example of what I've been telling you Bills Fans. This game the NFL and it's vets, are so much faster then the best college can deliver. And when Williams gets done with his Rookie season, he will have to deal with the sophmore jinxs. At that point we will have won 8 straight and that fear as previously mentioned will have seeded deeply into his brain. We will own him his entire career. And Ice is right, when he can , he will bolt.

BB

MOULDSROCKS
05-11-2002, 11:46 PM
will McKinnie or McKinney be successful?

they both had worse 40 times and bad shuttle runs... and couldn't jump as high as mike... and they couldn't lift as much either...

also; there are a lot more beautiful women wandering the streets for several reasons

1) 50% of the population speaks another language
2) Crime is so high that cops just don't have the man-power(in several ways...) to get those whores off the street
3) there are so many queers there that there aren't any men for them to marry
4) there are so many hicks there that there aren't any men for them to marry...

bigbry
05-12-2002, 12:21 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
[B]will McKinnie or McKinney be successful?

Ofcourse he will , he is a Dolphin.

BB

MOULDSROCKS
05-12-2002, 01:00 PM
what about bryant?