PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again......

Predaphin
05-07-2002, 11:07 AM
Bills fans talking smack again (and for what a 3-13 season LMAO!?). If they were smart they would've learned there lesson last YR.....lots of Jill fans started talking smack last season until about week 3, then they all died out. None of them were talking smack anymore. So this season they'll probably die out by week 4.
But I dont really know what they have to stick up for, sure they got Williams, Reed, & Drew Bleedsoe but so what,they still suck, so until your team is good enough then talk smack!
:D

THATHURMANATOR
05-07-2002, 11:08 AM
No matter what I will be talking smack here FOREVER!!!!!

Bronx Bills
05-07-2002, 11:13 AM
3-13
Until the season begins you cant change it!!LMAO!

Bills fans talking smack again (and for what a 3-13 season LMAO!?).

Why do you laugh after everything you type?

THATHURMANATOR
05-07-2002, 11:14 AM
LMAO!!!!

Billsfan
05-07-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Bills fans talking smack again (and for what a 3-13 season LMAO!?). If they were smart they would've learned there lesson last YR.....lots of Jill fans started talking smack last season until about week 3, then they all died out. None of them were talking smack anymore. So this season they'll probably die out by week 4.
But I dont really know what they have to stick up for, sure they got Williams, Reed, & Drew Bleedsoe but so what,they still suck, so until your team is good enough then talk smack!
:D

Why do Dolphin fans think that you can’t talk smack unless your team is good? It doesn’t make any sense. It’s all part of the fun of football. Am I supposed to turn my computer off and not talk about Bills football until we’re above .500? Should we all hide out and avoid the games? Sorry but I disagree with you. If you have a team, you should always stand up for your team. Smack talk is just some of the fun that goes with it. It’s a fact that the Bills hate the Dolphins for the 20 games in the 70’s and the Dolphins hate the Bills for the 90’s (Keeping some great Miami teams out of the Superbowl). It’s a nice healthy rivalry that many of us enjoy.

Woody
05-07-2002, 11:26 AM
This season we're gonna be talkin' smack all the way to the Superbowl. Live long, talk smack and prosper. GO BILLS!!!

phins054
05-07-2002, 12:19 PM
Why do Dolphin fans think that you can’t talk smack unless your team is good? It doesn’t make any sense. It’s all part of the fun of football. Am I supposed to turn my computer off and not talk about Bills football until we’re above .500? Should we all hide out and avoid the games? Sorry but I disagree with you. If you have a team, you should always stand up for your team. Smack talk is just some of the fun that goes with it. It’s a fact that the Bills hate the Dolphins for the 20 games in the 70’s and the Dolphins hate the Bills for the 90’s (Keeping some great Miami teams out of the Superbowl). It’s a nice healthy rivalry that many of us enjoy.

Amen brother....

And on that note :monkey: Bills :evil:

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:23 PM
why not talk smack, the fins are just complete queers

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:24 PM
word woody

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:25 PM
ill kick your pissin squirl to the moon *****

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:27 PM
i cant wiat till the bills take RW out of the season and all the fins are crying

Woody
05-07-2002, 09:42 PM
Got that right, even thier fan page is gay. Look at it. But oh well I can't complain too much. How else would I be able to bash queers..'er Dolphins Fans?

Originally posted by finsRscrewed
why not talk smack, the fins are just complete queers

iceblizzard69
05-07-2002, 11:07 PM
This finsrscrewed guy is just a complete moron who should be ignored by all.