PDA

View Full Version : '85 Dolphins defend perfection ?



dolphan39
05-07-2002, 01:07 PM
What was the name of the Bears' QB starting in place of Jim McMahon, who was recovering from shoulder tendinitis ?

Bottle Nose
05-07-2002, 02:01 PM
Mike Tomzack

dolphan39
05-07-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Bottle Nose
Mike Tomzack Nope and welcome a-board Bottle Nose :band:

Bottle Nose
05-07-2002, 02:15 PM
Darn it! Thanks!

Bottle Nose
05-07-2002, 02:19 PM
I guess it has to be S.F. but I admit I've never heard of him.

dolphan39
05-07-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Bottle Nose
I guess it has to be S.F. but I admit I've never heard of him. I leave that as a hint, but you are correct :D

dolfan06
05-07-2002, 02:52 PM
knows his stuff. keep em coming BN, i want to retire! btw, welcome to the board.

39, i don't think you can give all these bills fans anymore of a direct hint about posting in the smack forum. i guess you have to come right out and tell these morons!:yell:

dolphan39
05-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
knows his stuff. keep em coming BN, i want to retire! btw, welcome to the board.

39, i don't think you can give all these bills fans anymore of a direct hint about posting in the smack forum. i guess you have to come right out and tell these morons!:yell: not sure anything will help since they seem to want to annoy us more than actually talk football or smack

:monkey: smack in the Fins forum

scotgif
05-11-2002, 09:36 PM
How bout Steve Fuller.
If I remember correctly, he was from a southern school, maybe Clemson??

dolphan39
05-12-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by scotgif
How bout Steve Fuller.
If I remember correctly, he was from a southern school, maybe Clemson?? correct on the fact that it is Steve Fuller at least :rolleyes:

here's a link: http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/football/nfl/legends/flash981218.htm

JeffJewell
05-31-2002, 04:34 PM
Correct all the way around: Fuller played for Clemson.

Jeff