PDA

View Full Version : Are you an e-bore?

dolphan39
03-31-2004, 04:58 PM
http://www.e-consultancy.com/ebore/

me:
Diagnosis:
You're pretty balanced all in all, but you could find yourself getting excited about bandwidth before long and it's only downhill from thereon in.

poornate
03-31-2004, 05:05 PM
Diagnosis:
Well done. Sounds like you're still living somewhere near Planet Earth. Not sure how well you'd adjust if dropped in at the deep end of e-life, though...

Rebar71
03-31-2004, 05:58 PM
Diagnosis:
You're displaying early symptoms of e-bore Syndrome, though it's not too late. Just watch what you're wearing...

...probably has more to do with my job than anything else. Outside of work, I really don't talk about computers much or use them for much more than surfing and paying bills. Turning a hobby into a career killed a great hobby.

iceblizzard69
03-31-2004, 06:11 PM
Diagnosis:
Well done. Sounds like you're still living somewhere near Planet Earth. Not sure how well you'd adjust if dropped in at the deep end of e-life, though...

P4E
03-31-2004, 06:29 PM
Diagnosis:
You're pretty balanced all in all, but you could find yourself getting excited about bandwidth before long and it's only downhill from thereon in

ZOD
03-31-2004, 09:39 PM

Dajesus
04-01-2004, 01:07 AM
Diagnosis:
A bit of an e-bore, but nothing too tragic. You should still at least receive a few invitations to dinner parties with your friends..

Mindwarp
04-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Diagnosis:
A bit of an e-bore, but nothing too tragic. You should still at least receive a few invitations to dinner parties with your friends..