PDA

View Full Version : Is this a sugar high?



Scrap
03-31-2004, 05:24 PM
Okay, here's the deal. I've been eating rather healthy lately. Tuna, low fat cottage cheese, chicken,fruits, vegetables, nothing but healthy stuff.About an hour ago, I got a hold of a snack cake and ate it. Now I can't really think, everything seems to have slowed down, and I feel really good.Is this a sugar high?

Scrap
03-31-2004, 05:25 PM
Did I forget to mention that I feel REALLY good?

dolphan39
03-31-2004, 05:28 PM
take it easy - your gonna have a stroke - http://www.ninds.nih.gov/news_and_events/news_article_stroke_hyperglycemia.htm

Scrap
03-31-2004, 05:31 PM
That would suck.

P4E
03-31-2004, 05:40 PM
But I thought you already treated yourself to one of those like every day, Scrap. Now I'm confused!:confused:

poornate
03-31-2004, 05:44 PM
If you have removed processed sugar to your diet and eat something containing high levels of the stuff you could really catch yourself a buzz.

Scrap
03-31-2004, 05:45 PM
:lol:

Scrap
03-31-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by poornate
If you have removed processed sugar to your diet and eat something containing high levels of the stuff you could really catch yourself a buzz. Too late.:D I'm feelin' gooooood.:jumper: :rocker: :jumper: :rocker:Little Debbie's Fudge Rounds rule.:D

poornate
03-31-2004, 07:19 PM
Obviously because I wasn't joking. Glad to see you're at the place where everything is funny. :lol:

inFINSible
03-31-2004, 08:16 PM
You're eating Little Debbies fudge rounds?

Do they taste like sh*t??

Scrap
03-31-2004, 10:24 PM
They're pretty good. I've come down from my "sugar high" now.

Peebs
03-31-2004, 11:25 PM
If you really wanted a good sugar high you should have eaten a box of peeps. Those marshmallow chicks covered in sugar.


It's like eating soft, sweet crack.

P4E
04-01-2004, 12:26 AM
omg... I'm not even TOUCHING that!

P4E
04-01-2004, 12:27 AM
:tongue:

Scrap
04-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
If you really wanted a good sugar high you should have eaten a box of peeps. Those marshmallow chicks covered in sugar.


It's like eating soft, sweet crack. Mmmmm....I'd bet that is a good soft sweet crack.:D

P4E
04-01-2004, 05:10 AM
Peebs, ever get the feeling you're hanging out with a bunch of... guys?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

poornate
04-01-2004, 08:16 AM
Did she say....

inFINSible
04-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by poornate
Did she say.... :yes:

Peebs
04-01-2004, 11:40 PM
Ouy :rolleyes:

Crack=addictive illegal street drug
Peeps=addictive legal 100% sugar Easter candy.

I said peeps...no "b".

you are all such....such...such....guys :tongue:

P4E
04-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Aren't we great like that? Would you really want us to be any different? And do you realize I'm going to be smiling every time I see those peeps things on display from now thru Easter and beyond?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Scrap
04-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Mike
Aren't we great like that? Would you really want us to be any different? And do you realize I'm going to be smiling every time I see those peeps things on display from now thru Easter and beyond?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I saw some last night at Wally World. I thought of Peebs' post when I saw them.:D I almost bought some just so I could come back to this thread and talk some trash.:tongue:

Peebs
04-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Ok so today not only did I win the "Clumpy irritation award" I now make men think of me while in the candy isle gazing at a box of sugar covered marshmallows.


This has GOT to me some kind of personal record for me! :lol: