PDA

View Full Version : ROFL - Cartoon Network April Fools

Muck
04-01-2004, 01:33 AM
LOL, I'm watching Cartoon Network right now. And they're randomly drawing mustaches and weird faces on everybody. They've been doing it on every show since midnight.

This is freaking hilarious!! I wonder how the animators feel about this.

LIQUID24
04-01-2004, 01:48 AM
I'm on the west coast, it's not April Fools yet:mad:

Thundercracker
04-01-2004, 02:07 AM
family guy, brak show, space ghost, aqua teen hunger force, sealab, all great shows!

Muck
04-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Doesn't look like they're doing it anymore. :(

It was funny though. They had all these serious Japan-amations on. And they all had these silly mustaches and faces drawn on.

There would be times when the mustache would be like floating out there in space. And then the woman would stand up and fit right into it. :lol:

Family Guy does rule. Looks like they're likely going to have 35 new episodes starting in 2005.....on Fox again. But I'm sure it won't work out....again. Fox will screw the pooch....again. That show cannot be on network TV. Just doesn't work.

LIQUID24
04-01-2004, 11:06 AM
It's amazing how Fox completely screwed Family Guy over. I think it can work this time if they put it in a good time slot. Last time they put it opposite of Friends, Survivor, and WWF (when it was popular)....no wonder it failed:rolleyes:

Muck
04-01-2004, 12:38 PM
I heard that they doctored the ratings too (or something to that effect). That because the show is so un-PC and sometimes raunchy (sounds perfect for Fox, right), they doctored the ratings to look poor so they could cave into pressure and justify canceling the show....twice.

Anyway, I did some checking around.....and it is official. Family Guy is coming back!! I'm starting a new thread!!