PDA

View Full Version : whoops..............

finsRscrewed
05-07-2002, 09:46 PM
i thought this was a football meesage board, not a gay chat room. damn that sucks

Frank-n-Furter
05-07-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by finsRscrewed
i thought this was a football meesage board, not a gay chat room. damn that sucks yeah but sometimes we have gay chats too, and you're invited!:D Don't forget to polish your **** ring before you go to bed and you might wanna put an extra layer of duct tape 'round that critter up in ya, it's supposed to get a bit chilly tonight.:evil:

Capt. Dick
05-07-2002, 11:27 PM
What`s a meesage board?

BigDoug
05-07-2002, 11:31 PM
It's what Jose Jimenez posts on ....
"Hey meester, you want my seester?"

Frank-n-Furter
05-07-2002, 11:44 PM
No thanks meester, I got bleesters from sleeping wif your seester. :goof:

BigDoug
05-07-2002, 11:47 PM
No no no no, I don't **** 'em no more
I'm tired of wakin' up with a whore
No thank you please I only get the disease
And then it drips all over the floor

Frank-n-Furter
05-07-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
No no no no, I don't **** 'em no more
I'm tired of wakin' up with a whore
No thank you please I only get the disease
And then it drips all over the floor :lol: Damn dude, never heard that one before.

BigDoug
05-08-2002, 12:09 AM
Canadian humour...McLean & McLean

Muck
05-08-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by finsRscrewed
i thought this was a football meesage board, not a gay chat room. damn that sucks

That flag looks pretty gay to me.

Dajesus
05-08-2002, 02:06 AM
I think everyone the posted on this thread prior to myself should be the first to get the week long suspension.

Frank-n-Furter
05-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Dajesus
I think everyone the posted on this thread prior to myself should be the first to get the week long suspension.
Yeah, yeah I bet you support censorship too, ya non-laughin beeyatch! Get a sense of humor dude! Will I be suspended by my thumbs or my toes?:rolleyes:

phins054
05-08-2002, 02:36 PM
Correct me if I am wrong...but isn't this the proper forum for these posts / threads...Run down to Wally world (thats Wal-Mart to all the trailer impaired) and buy a sense of humor...they're on sale this week...:evil:

:monkey: Bills

phins054
05-08-2002, 02:38 PM
Hey Frank:

When I was a kid, my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school
we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in awhile he would eat one
of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a
bear.

Is that a Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy?!?::lol: :goof:

bigbry
05-15-2002, 06:01 PM

I hope you are not serious. What ya going to to run to another Jets site and cry???? And dont give me that "I was just warning them" and the rest of that crap. That was THE WEAKEST thing I have ever witnessed from a Dolfan. That was Embarrasing. The Jets, Bills Patriots fans tossed that around till the cows came home.
Now ask me if I'm serious.

BB

3W
05-15-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

I hope you are not serious. What ya going to to run to another Jets site and cry???? And dont give me that "I was just warning them" and the rest of that crap. That was THE WEAKEST thing I have ever witnessed from a Dolfan. That was Embarrasing. The Jets, Bills Patriots fans tossed that around till the cows came home.
Now ask me if I'm serious.

BB

Double thumbs up on that BB...I totally concur.

bigbry
05-15-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Double thumbs up on that BB...I totally concur.

Man, after I read that post of his ,I've been wanting him to show up in the Smack forum. Could ya tell? :lol: :lol: I feel much better now :cool:

BB

3W
05-15-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Man, after I read that post of his ,I've been wanting him to show up in the Smack forum. Could ya tell? :lol: :lol: I feel much better now :cool:

BB

LOL...oh yeah. That dude needs to save up some of that minimum wage that he has been making at Wendy's and go to the Dollar Store and buy a little integrity.

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 06:52 PM

Nah...I read this post 3 times and still can`t believe it. I must be hallucinating.

Correct me if I`m wrong, but isn`t this the SMACK forum and not the LOVE THY FOE forum??

Think about it.

In the meantime, I`ll just assume you had a bad day.

3W
05-15-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Nah...I read this post 3 times and still can`t believe it. I must be hallucinating.

Correct me if I`m wrong, but isn`t this the SMACK forum and not the LOVE THY FOE forum??

Think about it.

In the meantime, I`ll just assume you had a bad day.

Captain Dick of the High Seas...wassup. I think that dude just got back from one of his "In A Perfect World" seminars and is trying to smudge up the Smack in the Forum with his politically correct ways...I suggest that he double up on his medication tonight, have a few Colt45s, get as little rest as possible and then come see DR WWW. in the morning.

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 07:39 PM
LOL...sounds good to me 3W!