PDA

View Full Version : Watch how quickly they turn on one another...

phins054
05-08-2002, 03:48 PM
See how quick LOG jumps on BDUFF...just for sharing his honest opinion about Miami...

phins054
05-08-2002, 03:49 PM
Sorry...here's the link..hit the wrong key.

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=13221

THATHURMANATOR
05-08-2002, 10:20 PM
Who cares??

Dozerdog
05-08-2002, 10:58 PM
Bduff doesn't like anything.....

lordofgun
05-08-2002, 11:06 PM
i jump on bduff for everything...blah blah blah...

BigDoug
05-08-2002, 11:15 PM
Bduff is just a dumb Canadian

inFINSible
05-09-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by phins054
See how quick LOG jumps on BDUFF...just for sharing his honest opinion about Miami...

The jealousy on that board is amazing.......
It's nice to be at the top of another teams' hate list......it just means we have given them plenty of reason to hate us.......:lol:
Think about it, if we had a poll that said "who do you hate more, the Bills or Jets?", the Jets would win in a landslide(although with the moron invasion from Buffalo still fresh in everyone's mind, it might be closer than I think). Why?..... because even though we wear sissy colors, our coach can't grow a full mustache, our QB is Jay Fiedler, our running back once wore a dress, we still beat the Bills twice a year.

No wonder they're going insane.
That's funny s**t.:lol:

3W
05-09-2002, 11:53 AM
Bored with writing the daily dialogue for the "teletubby" show, inFINSible decides to point his acid dipped pen at the Bills fans, and subjected us all to:

Originally posted by inFINSible

The jealousy on that board is amazing.......
It's nice to be at the top of another teams' hate list......it just means we have given them plenty of reason to hate us.......:lol:
Think about it, if we had a poll that said "who do you hate more, the Bills or Jets?", the Jets would win in a landslide(although with the moron invasion from Buffalo still fresh in everyone's mind, it might be closer than I think). Why?..... because even though we wear sissy colors, our coach can't grow a full mustache, our QB is Jay Fiedler, our running back once wore a dress, we still beat the Bills twice a year.

No wonder they're going insane.
That's funny s**t.:lol:

Hey inFINSible, enjoy your little two year run. We almost beat your sorry -sses with our 3-13 team last year, what makes you think that it is going to get any easier this year. We're not jealous, we just don't like you is all....Bahaaa!!

inFINSible
05-09-2002, 02:46 PM
jeeeaaaalous....

"almost":lol: :lol: :lol:

lordofgun
05-09-2002, 03:23 PM
your username is stupid.

inFINSible
05-09-2002, 03:45 PM
I am lordofpun..

lordofgun
05-09-2002, 04:11 PM
that was stupid also.

inFINSible
05-09-2002, 04:20 PM
lordofgun thinks I'm stupid, how will I go on......

lordofgun
05-09-2002, 05:23 PM
3 strikes...you're out. :D

inFINSible
05-09-2002, 05:27 PM
I may be stupid....I expected better responses from you.

MOULDSROCKS
05-09-2002, 05:31 PM
your stupid

inFINSible
05-09-2002, 05:45 PM
:sleep:

MOULDSROCKS
05-09-2002, 05:50 PM
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!

3W
05-09-2002, 07:06 PM
Once again after getting motivated by eating Frosted Flakes and playing with his toy soldiers, the greatest Finsfan in the universe opened the back door in his trailer and shouted to the world:

I am lordofpunks..

Hmmm..Agreed

ladeback
05-09-2002, 07:39 PM
why do we even care about buffalo or their fans... we're not supposed to care about pathetic teams like that... it aint bad to be hated... if we went 3-13 last year and hadn't beat the bills in a while, we'd be upset too... being hated just means ur a bit better.. oh...and what makes u bills fans think u even have a remote shot at beating miami this season? that pure stupidity... just cuz u got bledsoe? he's not even that good anymore..u'll see... hopefully he doesn't try and run over another linebacker this year...LOOK OUT DREW!!! get outta bounds u moron... protect those lungs... bills - 4-12...drew will getcha another win off last years total...have fun watchin :)

Sniper
05-10-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by ladeback
why do we even care about buffalo or their fans... we're not supposed to care about pathetic teams like that... it aint bad to be hated... if we went 3-13 last year and hadn't beat the bills in a while, we'd be upset too... being hated just means ur a bit better.. oh...and what makes u bills fans think u even have a remote shot at beating miami this season? that pure stupidity... just cuz u got bledsoe? he's not even that good anymore..u'll see... hopefully he doesn't try and run over another linebacker this year...LOOK OUT DREW!!! get outta bounds u moron... protect those lungs... bills - 4-12...drew will getcha another win off last years total...have fun watchin :)

you lowly fISHy bOBby losers no nothing about flame let alone football ! nothing !!! then again you must have graduated from fiSHy booBbie university !!! i feel bad for you fIShy and your B-S street ( your home ) trash sucking bretheren,,, i really do !!! i will flame each and everyone of yur silly fiShY boOBby posts until you and your filfy imbreeded kind flee from this M-B like the cockroaches the NFL knows you are to be (disgusting ) ! you think that M-B are a joke,,, when in actualty it is you who are the joke ! :lol: humm ,,, I wonder what it will be tonight ??? your choice of ( sleeping with )pig, horse, or sheep or maybe a lonely love starved cow !!! at least i hope you don't stoop to the level ( dung) of a lowly fISHy BoOb fan!!! you are sick pedo file !!!! Kelly1983:yell::lol::lol:

Sniper
05-10-2002, 02:50 AM
What can I say? I like his style :lol:

Capt. Dick
05-10-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
your stupid

Hey ROCKS!.......If you`re gonna call somebody STUPID, at least use proper ENGLISH!!

it`s........YOU`RE.......not YOUR!

Immediately go back to study hall and STAY there until I release you!

BTW.....take finsRscrewed with you!!!

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 08:07 AM
Awakened from his masturbation induced slumber by the particuliarly pungent smell of yet another Buffalo-juice ass explosion, finsuck.com seaches for his crack pipe.Shoving aside his copies of Big Buffalo Women and a 1992 Jim Kelly calender(his dates from the previous evening) he crawls off the tired, smelly, stained couch and goes and sits down at the tired, smelly, stained computer. Picking the crust out of his eye and making a breakfast appetizer of it, he scans the the MB for someone to flame. Not having any luck deciphering any of the longer posts he focuses ALL of his mental energy on one that he thinks is very stupid. With the concentration of a Llama, he lashes out in a frenzy of lethal wit and types "ks".
As the bulge in his brown stained panties subsides, he leans back and thinks to himself, " That'll do pig, That'll do."

dolfan06
05-10-2002, 10:21 AM
you should be a writer, the adjectives in that little number were great!:lol:

Capt. Dick
05-10-2002, 11:44 AM
Awakened from his masturbation induced slumber by the particuliarly pungent smell of yet another Buffalo-juice ass explosion, finsuck.com seaches for his crack pipe.Shoving aside his copies of Big Buffalo Women and a 1992 Jim Kelly calender(his dates from the previous evening) he crawls off the tired, smelly, stained couch and goes and sits down at the tired, smelly, stained computer. Picking the crust out of his eye and making a breakfast appetizer of it, he scans the the MB for someone to flame. Not having any luck deciphering any of the longer posts he focuses ALL of his mental energy on one that he thinks is very stupid. With the concentration of a Llama, he lashes out in a frenzy of lethal wit and types "ks".
As the bulge in his brown stained panties subsides, he leans back and thinks to himself, " That'll do pig, That'll do."

Now, THAT`S, poetry!

Sniper
05-10-2002, 02:25 PM

I like all my flame that show's what you fISHy bOOB inbreds are all about !! I am surprised that you had the mental capacity to be able to understand what it is you wrote !! :confused: Funny,,, pehaps it was an autobiography you wrote,,, because you as a graduated from fISHy bOOBie university would know that kind of stuff first hand !!! As for the subject of inbreeding that is what every other NFL fan associates with the fiSHy fans and LOWLIFE gutter trash like you!! What is with this llama and pig crap ???? Don't bring your sexual fantasies into the equation,,, even if your they are family members !!! hum ??? that could ONLY mean that the cows have come home or your sister is in the mood for love !!! And one other thing sonny,,, there isn't one of gutter trash,inbreded fISHY BOOB fans that can EVER out flame me. You have been warmed that I will flame you HOTTER. you polLywOG peda file **** breath .. Kelly1983:lol: :lol:

3W
05-10-2002, 02:31 PM

ROFLMAO...thats good inFINSible, its about time someone on here came up with some smack with a little (very little) wit and imagination behind it. The only problem is that, though it shows good imagination, it is very tasteless, of course that seems to be a common theme amongst you dullfins. The very tasteless nature of it also suggests a lot of anger so I can only draw the conclusion that I got you good and you are about a half step above Marino1983. Since you never had the benefit of a formal education, graduating from the University of K-9 Academia, I 'm willing to make some allowances. I know we are products of our environment.... but at some point you need to do something about the chickens in your living room. And please grasp the notion, that it was never chic to have appliances on your front porch.....BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sniper
05-10-2002, 02:35 PM
LOL

Sniper
05-10-2002, 02:38 PM
inFINSible,

At last some worthy smack by a dolphin fan. I have to say that I like finsuck reply better though. Score 2-1 finsucks favor.

3W
05-10-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
inFINSible,

At last some worthy smack by a dolphin fan. I have to say that I like finsuck reply better though. Score is tied 1-1.

LOL....I wouldn't give him that much credit Sniper, it will make his oblonge head bigger than it already is...putting his eyes closer together than they already are....... but I am glad that they finally found someone to represent the masses.

Sniper
05-10-2002, 02:59 PM
I did an instant replay. You are right. Go take a look.

Sniper
05-10-2002, 03:00 PM
Could it be that we found the ONE dull fan that doesn't drag his knuckles on the ground and a have a protruding brow?

3W
05-10-2002, 03:03 PM
I did an instant replay. You are right. Go take a look.

Thank you, thank you, I knew that you would see it my way....LOL

Sniper
05-10-2002, 03:07 PM
No problem amigo. You know... I could have been a dull fan once... all I needed to do was go get a lobotomy and...

3W
05-10-2002, 03:14 PM
No problem amigo. You know... I could have been a dull fan once... all I needed to do was go get a lobotomy and...

ROFLOL!!

dolfan06
05-10-2002, 04:05 PM
sniper

p-k4

Capt. Dick
05-10-2002, 05:54 PM

Lobotomy Sniper?........hmmm......that would mean 2 holes in your ass.......one for sex and the other for......well it doesn`t matter. You just be a good boy and bend over for us Dec. 2nd.

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Oh.....we're keeping score.
In the news today the drearyness of downtown buffalo was brightened by the suicide of a man or woman, that has yet to be determined, who identified his or her self only as "loadofgun" It seems, according to a suicide note, that lord was out to disprove Sir Isaac Newton's theory of gravity.
According to police chief Ayewanna Bukake, "It's open to interpretation, but I think it's pretty clear, it say's, Newton is stupid, and it's signed loadofgun."
Chief Bukakie, as you may remember had his own share of problems back in the late 90's when he was known as finsuck.com. Mr Finsuck.com owned a very successful tampon company in Buffalo which was shut down by government officials when it was discovered that he had set up hidden cameras in every womens' toilet in down town Buffalo. Claiming it was strictly for marketing purposes Mr. finsuck quickly fell from grace.
The scandle came to head when Mr Suck Bukake, as he's known to his friends,in a misguided sense of judgement, went on television to plead with the public and ask for their forgiveness. Within weeks after seeing his face, every woman in the United States and eventually the world, stopped menstruating, thus bringing the entire tampon industry, Condom industry, and the human race to a complete end.
In a story related to the suicide, the last good looking woman in Buffalo was killed today, when the 400lb loadofgun landed on her.
We have a reporter at the scene, " Jim Kelly, can you hear me?"
"Yeah I can hear ya"
"Jim are there any witnesses around for you to talk to?"
" Yeah, hold on, here's somebody right now, Sir, can we ask you a few questions? Sir.....SIR!.....over here, there ya go. Sir did you see what happened here today?"
"fish Boobies"
"Excuse me?......what the fu......."
Fish boobies"
"Let's try this, What is your name sir?"
"Sniper"
"Okay, good, did you see what happened here today?"
"...gotta dollar?"
"What?"
Gotta Dollar? I needs a dollar."
"Why"
" I owes a dollar at the free clinic."
"Why would you owe a dollar if it's free?"
"I been there alots"
"Why do you need to go there now?"
"Look" (opening his pants)
"Oh my god.....That's Disgusting!!!... What is it?!? Never mind, close your pants!...Turn off the camera!....Back to you Skip......that was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen........"
Well, I don't know what happened there, but, that's okay because from the look on Sportscaster Dick's face, he must have some good news to report on the Buffalo Bills/ Miami Dolphins game to day,
"I sure do skip, the Bills have come a long way in such a short time, Our young boys showed alot of heart in only losing by 17 to the Dolphins this afternoon. I 'll give you all the details after this"

Capt. Dick
05-10-2002, 07:08 PM
A little wordy FINS, but I liked the last part! ;0)

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 07:49 PM
you think THAT was wordy?

you haven't meet wyswings have you...

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 07:51 PM

He's been here before.

3W
05-10-2002, 07:52 PM
Hey bubba, roll you another big smoker there, pull up the stool and listen carefully. There was an evil wave over the country in 2002, a scourge never seen before, and like locusts on sweet corn, it devoured every Billsfan in America, that vermin of course was "inFINSible" Secretly working under cover, a few pockets of die hard fans, Finsuck.com & Sniper decided to hold steady, and not be swayed by this siren of the newsgroups...
Then "inFINSible" decides to give us all a clue as to where he's
from...Pigsknuckle Arkansas...by delivering this gem:

Oh.....we're keeping score.
In the news today the drearyness of downtown buffalo was brightened by the suicide of a man or woman, that has yet to be determined, who identified his or her self only as "loadofgun" It seems, according to a suicide note, that lord was out to disprove Sir Isaac Newton's theory of gravity.
According to police chief Ayewanna Bukake, "It's open to interpretation, but I think it's pretty clear, it say's, Newton is stupid, and it's signed loadofgun."
Chief Bukakie, as you may remember had his own share of problems back in the late 90's when he was known as finsuck.com. Mr Finsuck.com owned a very successful tampon company in Buffalo which was shut down by government officials when it was discovered that he had set up hidden cameras in every womens' toilet in down town Buffalo. Claiming it was strictly for marketing purposes Mr. finsuck quickly fell from grace.
The scandle came to head when Mr Suck Bukake, as he's known to his friends,in a misguided sense of judgement, went on television to plead with the public and ask for their forgiveness. Within weeks after seeing his face every woman in the United States and eventually the world, stopped menstruating, thus bringing the entire tampon industry, Condom industry, and the human race to a complete end.
In a story related to the suicide, the last good looking woman in Buffalo was killed today, when the 400lb loadofgun landed on her.
We have a reporter at the scene, " Jim Kelly, can you hear me?"
"Yeah I can hear ya"
"Jim are there any witnesses around for you to talk to?"
" Yeah, hold on, here's somebody right now, Sir, can we ask you a few questions? Sir.....SIR!.....over here, there ya go. Sir did you see what happened here today?"
"fish Boobies"
"Excuse me?......what the fu......."
Fish boobies"
"Let's try this, What is your name sir?"
"Sniper"
"Okay, good, did you see what happened here today?"
"...gotta dollar?"
"What?"
Gotta Dollar? I needs a dollar."
"Why"
" I owes a dollar at the free clinic."
"Why would you owe a dollar if it's free?"
"I been there alots"
"Why do you need to go there now?"
"Look" (opening his pants)
"Oh my god.....That's Disgusting!!!... What is it?!? Never mind, close your pants!...Turn off the camera!....Back to you Skip......that was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen........"
Well, I don't know what happened there, but, that's okay because from the look on Sportscaster Dick's face, he must have some good news to report on the Buffalo Bills/ Miami Dolphins game to day,
"I sure do skip, the Bills have come a long way in such a short time, Our young boys showed alot of heart in only losing by 17 to the Dolphins this afternoon. I 'll give you all the details after this"

Hmmm...a little long, bordering on rambling..."good cut, paste and fill in the blanks with names" job there inFINSible. I would shorten it up before I handed it in to Mr Jangles, your Special Ed. teacher this Monday. Come back in another 4 hours when you are finished with your next composition...rookie...BaHAAAA!!
...and the baby seal clubbing continues:-P

Capt. Dick
05-10-2002, 07:57 PM

LOL......who`s that?

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 08:46 PM
Again with the pig reference.
I can only assume that they are at the root of your family stalk.
Perhaps you can call Uncle Greenjeans out in Rochester, and see if he can set you up with a slutty sheep or horse or something. You know, so you can create a branch. Your imps will thank you.
Oh yea, sorry about the long post, I knew when I was typing it that you would never get it all. I tried to dumb it down a bit, but I see it wasn't enough. I'll take it down to simian level for you next time.
By the way how are Sniper, and lordofgun doing? I hear they're doing time down on Moulds' Rock. I bet they're having a ball.
You probably wish you could be there.
Don't fret.
Just lye down in the gutter where you are and let the sludge wash over you. You'll feel cleaner after that, and cleaner is better. Remember?

3W
05-10-2002, 08:54 PM
I can't stand this....
A high floating curve, just waiting to get bashed clean out of the park...

Again with the pig reference.
I can only assume that they are at the root of your family stalk.
Perhaps you can call Uncle Greenjeans out in Rochester, and see if he can set you up with a slutty sheep or horse or something. You know, so you can create a branch. Your imps will thank you.
Oh yea, sorry about the long post, I knew when I was typing it that you would never get it all. I tried to dumb it down a bit, but I see it wasn't enough. I'll take it down to simian level for you next time.
By the way how are Sniper, and lordofgun doing? I hear they're doing time down on Moulds' Rock. I bet they're having a ball.
You probably wish you could be there.
Don't fret.
Just lye down in the gutter where you are and let the sludge wash over you. You'll feel cleaner after that, and cleaner is better. Remember?

Testy, testy...sounds like I got a little rise out of you. Jeesh, lighten up wilya? It's Friday for everyone else too. I know it's a bitch throwing those garbage cans on a day like this, but you
don't need to take it out on us.

The clubbing continues....damn this seal just won't die....WooHOOO!!

dolfan87
05-10-2002, 08:57 PM
InFINS, dude, I cracked up on your "wordy" post. I agree it isn't as wordy as a Wyswings (otherwise known as Rob Johnson) novel...but much, much more funny.

dolfan87
05-10-2002, 09:00 PM
hey www.finssuck.com, isn't there a time limit on using the libraries computers? Isn't it about time you went back to the ole drainage pipe for bed time?

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
I can't stand this....
A high floating curve, just waiting to get bashed clean out of the park...

Testy, testy...sounds like I got a little rise out of you. Jeesh, lighten up wilya? It's Friday for everyone else too. I know it's a bitch throwing those garbage cans on a day like this, but you
don't need to take it out on us.

The clubbing continues....damn this seal just won't die....WooHOOO!!

Put your boot on him so he can't squirm away. What a great plan to find a date. I wish I would have thought of it for you. That's why you're finsuck I guess.
By the way, I don't know if it was the rabid bat that your mom gave you to play with as a kid or if the syphillis has finally reached your brain but that was a swing...and a miss.

3W
05-10-2002, 09:40 PM
After his twenty year stint "I swore she looked seventeen" In the custody of the state, "dullfanny87" decides the world needs his expert opinion

Originally posted by dolfan87
hey www.finssuck.com, isn't there a time limit on using the libraries computers? Isn't it about time you went back to the ole drainage pipe for bed time?

Hmmm...libraries. Why don't you guys have libraries by the way...?? Oh, I see, you have no books where you live..I guess if you can't read, there is no sense in having books...do yuh think??
Boring...

3W
05-10-2002, 09:55 PM

Put your boot on him so he can't squirm away. What a great plan to find a date. I wish I would have thought of it for you. That's why you're finsuck I guess.
By the way, I don't know if it was the rabid bat that your mom gave you to play with as a kid or if the syphillis has finally reached your brain but that was a swing...and a miss.

Hey inFORESKINSible. Ebonics is not considered a first language among educated adults (that would exclude you and DullFat87), so let's start back with Dick and Jane, and see if we can spot some life through those dialated pupils...

Your smack is going all to h-ll. You babbling is starting to reveal your intelligence. You are really making yourself look bad. I mean really bad. Ignorance can be overlooked, but stupidity
shines like a neon sign. Got to go Ladies...see yuh later lightweights....BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 10:15 PM
'inFORESKINSible"..........
My neon stupidity light shines like a beacon, giving you hope as you take your first tentative steps on to the land.
Ah,the miracle of evolution.

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 10:56 PM
LIKE MY NEW AVATAR?

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 10:57 PM
Now that's a porn star!

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 10:57 PM
notice the green lines indicating that he smells bad.... classic....

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 11:12 PM
LMAO.....Nice one.

iceblizzard69
05-10-2002, 11:15 PM
These people are still not to be taken seriously. They are just dumb and contintue to say dumb things nonstop.

dolfan87
05-10-2002, 11:21 PM

You babbling is starting to reveal your intelligence.

hmmm...yea InFINS, it's YOU babbling...lmao

See I was right, he had to get off the computer and get some sleep before the sewage flush...otherwise known as finsuck's bath.

Nothing like the smell of buffalo crap first thing in the morning.

inFINSible
05-10-2002, 11:21 PM
Ice, this isn't the forum for you.

dolfan87
05-10-2002, 11:22 PM
Ice, man it is the smack forums...it's supposed to be dumb. lol

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 11:23 PM
if you are offended by my pic then go to another forum!

bigbry
05-11-2002, 12:02 AM
Now that's a porn star!

MOULDSROCKS---MOULDSTESTICLES----Hmmmm, your not a gay porn star are you? Not that there is anything wrong w/that:lol:

BB

Sniper
05-11-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Lobotomy Sniper?........hmmm......that would mean 2 holes in your ass.......one for sex and the other for......well it doesn`t matter. You just be a good boy and bend over for us Dec. 2nd.

...and yet another anal rape/sex joke from a dull fan. You "guys" are really fascinated by that subject, aren't you? What you lack in intelligence you certainly make up for in stupidity...

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
sniper

p-k4 thats pawn to king 4. come on college boy, show me whatcha got!

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 04:14 AM
tick tock, tick tock!

Sniper
05-11-2002, 10:30 AM
If you want to play chess then you should go to a game room. Yahoo! has a few games going on. You sure don't readily grasp the concept of what these rooms are for, do you? I'm guessing when you were just a little dullfan, it took you about 100 times of burning yourself on the hot stove before you learned not to touch.

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 10:49 AM
ain't gonna budge, huh? well i'm not surprised! just keep up the foolish jibberish, you're really good at that. i just thought something constructive might keep you busy.
btw, that PHD doesn't seem to do you a whole lot of good college boy, what does ............BURNING YOUR YOURSELF mean? honestly, you should put your mind in gear BEFORE you pop the clutch on your fingers!

Sniper
05-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Typos are accidents and we all know accidents will happen. You're living proof...

Sniper
05-11-2002, 10:58 AM
I swear you're so dense light actually bends while going around you.

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 11:01 AM
Typos are accidents and we all know accidents will happen. You're living proof... and not an MR such as yourself!

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 11:07 AM
I swear you're so dense light actually bends while going around you.

Light goes right thru you huh? Does that mean you`re porous or non-existent?

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 11:10 AM
...............uh, force of habit, .........material reject for most. but for you i'm leaning more to mental retard.

btw, i know typos are made, i constantly make them myself. since one of your cronies was so nice to point out, he couldn't understand my post, i couldn't get the grasp of yours!

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 11:12 AM

...and yet another anal rape/sex joke from a dull fan. You "guys" are really fascinated by that subject, aren't you? What you lack in intelligence you certainly make up for in stupidity...

Actually, I thought it was pretty comical. You can save the "Well you would because" crap. I`m not interested.

Sniper
05-11-2002, 11:16 AM
Here is Sniper's astrophysics lesson of the day. I should have guessed I would have to explain it to the dull fans...

It is a reference to a black hole which is superdense matter. Similar to dolphan06's head. Superdense matter like blackholes and dolphan06's head exert tremendous gravitational influence on light passing by it causing it to bend. Again this is the light passing by and not the light getting trapped by the black hole.

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 11:16 AM

Light goes right thru you huh? Does that mean you`re porous or non-existent? he's so non-existent, he probably has to runaround in the shower to get wet!

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 11:25 AM
Here is Sniper's astrophysics lesson of the day. I should have guessed I would have to explain it to the dull fans...

It is a reference to a black hole which is superdense matter. Similar to dolphan06's head. Superdense matter like blackholes and dolphan06's head exert tremendous gravitational influence on light passing by it causing it to bend. Again this is the light passing by and not the light getting trapped by the black hole.

I`m familiar with the properties that a black hole exibits. You didn`t answer my question.

MOULDSROCKS
05-11-2002, 11:39 AM
he's so non-existent, he probably has to runaround in the shower to get wet!

i am not a big fan of plagiarism so please tell us what joke book you got that from... thanx!

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 11:45 AM
how ya doin` moulds? Where`s Sniper?

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 11:47 AM
no book, i got it from the same place that says,"if you were any less of a person, you would fall through your underwear and hang yourself"

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 11:50 AM
no book, i got it from the same place that says,"if you were any less of a person, you would fall through your underwear and hang yourself"

LOL

3W
05-11-2002, 01:37 PM
Hurrying home with his six bottles of Nyquil, two liter bottle of Pepsi(diet of course) and his sixteen Startrek videos, dullfan decided that from now on, up was down and down was up, opens his vast book of ignorance and declares:

It's funny to see someone who is breathing diesel fumes left by the clue bus, that just drove off and left them.

....and the baby seal clubbing continues...

ArcticWildMan
05-11-2002, 01:45 PM
It's funny to see someone who is breathing diesel fumes left by the clue bus, that just drove off and left them.

LMAO!!! That's funny!!! :D

MOULDSROCKS
05-11-2002, 01:58 PM

"all you jILLY bObs don't look as good as fiedler,, jIllies that suck ,, live in trailors,, you have got no flame jILLY bobs you wish you could piss me off but i'm better than you..."

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 02:06 PM
do you remember taking pictures and altering them by drawing a mustache or blacking out a few teeth. i haven't really gotten into that for about 45 years now. the last one i changed was back in jr hi, this dude that was running for class president. i wonder how old these guys are?:D

3W
05-11-2002, 02:08 PM

"all you jILLY bObs don't look as good as fiedler,, jIllies that suck ,, live in trailors,, you have got no flame jILLY bobs you wish you could piss me off but i'm better than you..."

LOL....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

3W
05-11-2002, 02:13 PM
do you remember taking pictures and altering them by drawing a mustache or blacking out a few teeth. i haven't really gotten into that for about 45 years now. the last one i changed was back in jr hi, this dude that was running for class president. i wonder how old these guys are?:D

uh...well, actually I was just doing one last night...of you. The only problem was I couldn't apply the "blacking out a few teeth" technique because you have none to black out...BAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 02:16 PM
what a shot! ...........borrrriiiiinnnnggg! i think its great trying to convince yourself its fun. now go back to what you were doing and leave the computer alone, you're getting the keys all sticky!

Sniper
05-11-2002, 02:16 PM
While reaching up to his face to scratch the week's worth of overgrowth and reaching down into his pee-stained underwear to fondle his lifelong undergrowth, Dull Fem06, suddenly has an inspiration. He waddles over to his computer and types:

Don't lie. You got that from the "The Idiot's Guide to the Fine Art of Anal Sex Humor."

3W
05-11-2002, 02:20 PM
While reaching up to his face to scratch the week's worth of overgrowth and reaching down into his pee-stained underwear to fondle his lifelong undergrowth, Dull Fem06, suddenly has an inspiration. He waddles over to his computer and types:

Don't lie. You got that from the "The Idiot's Guide to the Fine Art of Anal Sex Humor."

ROFLMAO!!

...and the baby seal clubbing continues....

Sniper
05-11-2002, 02:21 PM
feel free to use it www

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 02:22 PM
sniper!
you're about as funny as a fart in a space suit, give it a rest. if thats what school got ya, you wasted time and money!

Sniper
05-11-2002, 02:46 PM
Sitting on the toilet, contemplating revenge on Sniper, dullfem06 has an idea. Foregoing wiping himself because the excessive weight he has piled on over the years makes such everyday tasks too difficult, he pulls up his stained underwear. Eventually, he makes his way over to his computer to type:

sniper!
you're about as funny as a fart in a space suit, give it a rest. if thats what school got ya, you wasted time and money!

Fart in a spacesuit? Lame... If there is something that smells around here it is you pal...

3W
05-11-2002, 02:48 PM
feel free to use it www

Thank you, I have put it in the master book of "1000 ways to confuse a dullfan":-P

Sniper
05-11-2002, 02:54 PM
feel free to use my other one too WWW!

3W
05-11-2002, 02:56 PM
feel free to use my other one too WWW!

ROFLMAO...oh no, I have created a monster!!

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 03:29 PM

Word is, you`ve got an autographed, 1st edition, limited issue copy, framed and hung in your outhouse.

MOULDSROCKS
05-11-2002, 03:31 PM
yeah- it was a christmas gift from marino1983!

I was at the party when he gave it to him... we use the pages to wipe our a§§es over at the BBI!

MOULDSROCKS
05-11-2002, 03:32 PM
check!

Sniper
05-11-2002, 05:20 PM

Word is, you`ve got an autographed, 1st edition, limited issue copy, framed and hung in your outhouse.

I can see you're trying, but please try to keep up with the rest of us lil' Dickie...

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 05:25 PM

I can see you're trying, but please try to keep up with the rest of us lil' Dickie...

I don`t have to "dumb down" to ya anymore snipe?

bigbry
05-11-2002, 05:30 PM

A perfect name for you Sniper---get in get out, vertually unnoticed.Tell me, do the girls say the same about ya?

BB

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

A perfect name for you Sniper---get in get out, vertually unnoticed.Tell me, do the girls say the same about ya?

BB

Wonder if he actually knows any.

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 05:54 PM
Now where did he go? Charm schools don`t have week-end classes, do they?

Capt. Dick
05-11-2002, 05:56 PM
ballet class maybe?

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 09:50 PM
this clown sniper only replys to the ones that he has a comeback for, otherwise he ignores them!

Fart in a spacesuit? Lame... If there is something that smells around here it is you pal... that my friend went over like a pregnant pole-vaulter!

Sniper
05-11-2002, 10:47 PM
Ah, the third-rate forum moderator is finally feeling manly again I see...

Actually, I haven't seen anything on here lately worth replying to. Maybe I will respond when you, lil' dickie, and bi bry can come up with something better. I won't hold my breath though.

Unlike you stooges, I have better things to do than wait around for a basher to post.

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 11:14 PM
hell, i went out and worked in the yard and 6 hrs later you're still on here. staring at that PHD on the wall i'll bet. if a depression hits, that and funny joke will get you a big laugh!

3W
05-11-2002, 11:27 PM
this clown sniper only replys to the ones that he has a comeback for, otherwise he ignores them!

that my friend went over like a pregnant pole-vaulter!

Hey Sniper, Dullfan is just miffed because you couldn't go back in time enough (3rd grade or lower) to understand and reply to his Ebonics laden posts. He is throwing his best material out there and he is getting less response than he does from his menopausal girlfriend, Betty The Black Sheep...baaaaaahhhhhhhh

3W
05-11-2002, 11:37 PM
Dullfan06, while finishing up the yard maintenance at "The Ole Schoolyard" and wondering if they had looked at his application for "clean dishes engineer" in the main cafeteria yet decided to shout out to the whole world....

hell, i went out and worked in the yard and 6 hrs later you're still on here. staring at that PHD on the wall i'll bet. if a depression hits, that and funny joke will get you a big laugh!

umm...no comment.

Sniper
05-11-2002, 11:43 PM

Hey Sniper, Dullfan is just miffed because you couldn't go back in time enough (3rd grade or lower) to understand and reply to his Ebonics laden posts. He is throwing his best material out there and he is getting less response than he does from his menopausal girlfriend, Betty The Black Sheep...baaaaaahhhhhhhh

You're right! I didn't think about Ebonics. I guess that makes him illiterate in two languages then.

Sniper
05-11-2002, 11:51 PM
Dullfan06, while finishing up the yard maintenance at "The Ole Schoolyard" and wondering if they had looked at his application for "clean dishes engineer" in the main cafeteria yet decided to shout out to the whole world....

umm...no comment.

I agree that is is hard to comment on dully06's posts. I will say this though... I'm very thankful he is typing on a computer... otherwise we'd be subjected to a lot of illiterate posts with a lot of backward letters in them.

dolfan06
05-11-2002, 11:58 PM
these guys are wierd! they have to get approval from each other before they can make a new post!

BigDoug
05-12-2002, 12:00 AM
It's a Canadian thing...

Sniper
05-12-2002, 12:05 AM
these guys are wierd! they have to get approval from each other before they can make a new post!

"wierd?" I'm guessing that is the ebonicalese word for the English word "great." It almost looks like the English word "weird."

Sniper
05-12-2002, 12:09 AM

BB

Let's stay on the topic of guns bi bry.

You remind me of a double barrel 12 ga. Two c*cks and you will blow.

3W
05-12-2002, 12:10 AM

uhm...no we're just bored...and actually, we just wait for you to respond before we make a new post because when you leave a softball like that on the T-Ball stick, it doesn't take much to blast it over the wall...

BigDoug
05-12-2002, 12:13 AM
Aren't the Marlins dropping down a division next year, to T-Ball?

3W
05-12-2002, 12:19 AM

"wierd?" I'm guessing that is ebonicalese word for the English word "great." It almost looks like the English word "weird."

LOL..let me translate for you Sniper. It actually means:

W = well-endowed
I = intellectual
E = educated
R = respectable
D =dullphan's worst nightmare

.....Don't Do Drugs. Oops... too late, someone already has.

Sniper
05-12-2002, 12:20 AM
The Darlins would still lose

Sniper
05-12-2002, 12:23 AM

LOL..let me translate for you Sniper. It actually means:

W = well-endowed
I = intellectual
E = educated
R = respectable
D =dullphan's worst nightmare

.....Don't Do Drugs. Oops... too late, someone already has.

I would have never guessed that. I wish the NY schools would teach ebonics...

BigDoug
05-12-2002, 12:25 AM
(heard on South Beach earlier today)
Oh my darlin'
Watched the Marlins
OMG they're all so fine
69er with a minor
Now I'm doing 7-9 (in federal custody)

Sniper
05-12-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
(heard on South Beach earlier today)
Oh my darlin'
Watched the Marlins
OMG they're all so fine
69er with a minor
Now I'm doing 7-9 (in federal custody)

LMAO :lol:

bigbry
05-12-2002, 12:29 AM

Let's stay on the topic of guns bi bry.

You remind me of a double barrel 12 ga. Two c*cks and you will blow.

Huh? What? Oh we are snipe hunting again. OK heres how it goes, get a bag and sit over there on that hill and when you see a Bills Fan ,you cant miss them they have that stick up the rear walk, bag him and tie the bag and throw him in the river.
Game over 6 straight wins.

BB

Sniper
05-12-2002, 12:33 AM

Huh? What? Oh we are snipe hunting again. OK heres how it goes, get a bag and sit over there on that hill and when you see a Bills Fan ,you cant miss them they have that stick up the rear walk, bag him and tie the bag and throw him in the river.

BB

I just thought you would like to know that Marino1983 posts' have a lot more intellectual value to them. Keep trying Bi G. Bry.

bigbry
05-12-2002, 12:55 AM

I just thought you would like to know that Marino1983 posts' have a lot more intellectual value to them. Keep trying Bi G. Bry.

Although Marino '83 had some very strange and unusual phrases, they had an erie way of showing true.

BB

Sniper
05-12-2002, 01:08 AM

BB

Erie way of showing true? Kind of like this is true huh?

You're half a genius - an IQ of 75.

bigbry
05-12-2002, 01:23 AM

Erie way of showing true? Kind of like this is true huh?

You're half a genius - an IQ of 75.

Wow, thats as dumb as it gets, if your half a genius then your still a genius, regardless of IQ. Now if you said half retarted , it would make sense. Try again.

BB

Sniper
05-12-2002, 01:25 AM
??? Go back and reread the post please... Nevermind, I guess you wouldn't understand...

bigbry
05-12-2002, 01:28 AM
??? Go back and reread the post please... Nevermind, I guess you wouldn't understand...

NOOOO, try again

BB

Sniper
05-12-2002, 01:30 AM
I should have realized you couldn't understand. You have an intellect rivaled only by the village idiot's dumber brother.

bigbry
05-12-2002, 01:37 AM
I should have realized you couldn't understand. You have an intellect rivaled only by the village idiot's dumber brother.

Congrats! you are finally uderstanding what is half a genius or in this case a dumber idiot. About time, geezzzz!

BB

Sniper
05-12-2002, 01:40 AM
I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot, but after that last post I now have a much lower opinion of you.

Sniper
05-12-2002, 02:14 AM

Congrats! you are finally uderstanding what is half a genius or in this case a dumber idiot. About time, geezzzz!

BB

The closest bi Bry will ever come to a brain storm is a light drizzle.

bigbry
05-12-2002, 02:25 AM

The closest bi Bry will ever come to a brain storm is a light drizzle.

LOL! light drizzle, yet still a drizzle, just a lighter one. ARE YOU GETTING IT YET???? How about I try sign language? Can you read between the lines????

LMAO
Cya Tomorrow

Sniper
05-12-2002, 02:27 AM
Your father screwed a plant and raised a blooming idiot.

Sniper
05-12-2002, 02:28 AM
Oh yeah... and goodnight!

Sniper
05-12-2002, 02:39 AM
Please let the record show that tonight the BBI guys clubbed the sh*t out of the finheaven scum.

www.finsuck.com, bigdoug, Dozerdog and myself handedly won.

bigbry
05-12-2002, 12:44 PM
Please let the record show that tonight the BBI guys clubbed the sh*t out of the finheaven scum.

Please let the record show, in black and white, read for yourself, the Finheaven men skinned the buffalos and left their decomposing carcasses across the country to be picked over by the Jets fans. We skinned you all morning , mid day and afternoon. Only when sniper got drunk was there a tie in the nite show. I guess its true, Bills fans and alcohol do go hand in hand. Tell me sniper who holds on to you when the bathroom calls, I know you wont put your beer down. Or do you just relieve yourself in your pants?

BB

3W
05-12-2002, 03:45 PM

Absolutely, the only thing that I can equate it to is like what Jacksonville did to them in the playoffs a few years back......ouch!!

...and the clubbing continues.....

dolfan06
05-12-2002, 05:20 PM

Absolutely, the only thing that I can equate it to is like what Jacksonville did to them in the playoffs a few years back......ouch!!

...and the clubbing continues..... this is exactly what i was talking about, these dudes have to convince themselves they did a good job. don't they realixe they have failed when the first rule is not to be a barffalo fan! sheesh, some people never learn!

bigbry
05-12-2002, 05:27 PM
this is exactly what i was talking about, these dudes have to convince themselves they did a good job. don't they realixe they have failed when the first rule is not to be a barffalo fan! sheesh, some people never learn!

I'll be polite today and just say its a small mans insecurity thing.
They know painfully well what I am talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

dolfan06
05-12-2002, 05:32 PM

I'll be polite today and just say its a small mans insecurity thing.
They know painfully well what I am talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB they had to either pump each other or they were cut down so much they had to "blow" each other back up!:rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
05-12-2002, 06:35 PM
This is so dumb that I am not even gonna fight with these morons anymore. Their team sucks, so it is a waste of time to talk smack with them.

Capt. Dick
05-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Sometimes "dumb" is fun.

dolfan06
05-12-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
This is so dumb that I am not even gonna fight with these morons anymore. Their team sucks, so it is a waste of time to talk smack with them. these guys actually believe they have an IQ.
one has a PHD, big deal! its about as useful as toilet paper. you can brown em both, then throw em in the pot!

inFINSible
05-12-2002, 07:00 PM
This is so dumb that I am not even gonna fight with these morons anymore. Their team sucks, so it is a waste of time to talk smack with them.

Well then stop posting in here. How long did it take you to type that? 20 minutes? That time could have been better spent in front of the medicine cabinet trying to decide between Stridex or Clearisil.

dolfan06
05-12-2002, 07:04 PM
while you're here, write another one of your poetic sagas, the last one was just too good!

inFINSible
05-12-2002, 08:01 PM
Sweating profusely and down to his last hit of crack that he bought with the $20 he snagged from his mom's purse, Sniper sits staring dumbly at the computer trying to come up with yet another way to say dolfan06. Finally after several hours, ass numb from the weight it has been supporting, he takes the last hit and and immediately starts thinking about which family member to steal from next.
He thinks of his sisters' lip-plate and wonders if the pawn shop will buy it if it's still wet from her mouth or if he will have to dry it off first. Deciding that would be too much like work, He runs down his other options.
Grandma's boxing career has been going pretty well lately maybe he can sneak into her room and help himself to some of her winnings. Again, doubt creeps over his low hanging brow, Grandma would surely beat the living tar out of him if she found out, and knowing Grandma's tendency to lounge around the house in the nude, it was a wrestling match he didn't want to be a part of and besides he didn't have time. A wrestling match with Grandma always leads to sex and he didn't have the time to spend munching her musty muff for the hour and a half it takes to get the bitch off because he was jonesing already.
There had to be another way.
He could ask his step dad because he always has money from pimping out mom, but there's always a price to pay when borrowing from him and his ass was still sore from the last loan.
His real dad works as a glory-hole guide in downtown Buffalo. If any body knows where all the glory-holes are it's his dad, but the glory hole guide business is hit and miss and his dad has been mired in a terrible slump recently. As such, he had to begin panhandling down by the dump to supplement his income.
He finally decides to break into his retarded brother's piggy bank to see how many Susan B Anthony dollars are in there. Finding only a couple of the hundred-penny diamonds, suicidal thoughts become more persistent.
Giving into the urge he holds the pistol as close to his head as possible, thinking that the last thing he wants to do is miss that little pea rolling around in there. He pulls the trigger. Nothing.
After loading the gun he tries again. This time stopping long enough to turn on the radio for some mood music.The radio station is playing a Miami Dolphins fight song marathon, and the last thing he hears before sweet release is, " Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins number one........"

bigbry
05-12-2002, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by inFINSible

Absolutely beautiful!

BB

Capt. Dick
05-12-2002, 08:50 PM
Sweating profusely and down to his last hit of crack that he bought with the $20 he snagged from his mom's purse, Sniper sits staring dumbly at the computer trying to come up with yet another way to say dolfan06. Finally after several hours, ass numb from the weight it has been supporting, he takes the last hit and and immediately starts thinking about which family member to steal from next.
He thinks of his sisters' lip-plate and wonders if the pawn shop will buy it if it's still wet from her mouth or if he will have to dry it off first. Deciding that would be too much like work, He runs down his other options.
Grandma's boxing career has been going pretty well lately maybe he can sneak into her room and help himself to some of her winnings. Again, doubt creeps over his low hanging brow, Grandma would surely beat the living tar out of him if she found out, and knowing Grandma's tendency to lounge around the house in the nude, it was a wrestling match he didn't want to be a part of and besides he didn't have time. A wrestling match with Grandma always leads to sex and he didn't have the time to spend munching her musty muff for the hour and a half it takes to get the bitch off because he was jonesing already.
He could ask his step dad because he always has money from pimping out mom, but there's always a price to pay when borrowing from him and his ass was still sore from the last loan.
His real dad works as a glory-hole guide in downtown Buffalo. If any body knows where all the glory-holes are it's his dad, but the glory hole guide business is hit and miss and his dad has been mired in a terrible slump recently. As such, he had to begin panhandling down by the dump to supplement his income.
He finally decides to break into his retarded brother's piggy bank to see how many Susan B Anthony dollars are in there. Finding only a couple of the hundred-penny diamonds, suicidal thoughts become more persistent.
Giving into the urge he holds the pistol as close to his head as possible, thinking that the last thing he wants to do is miss that little pea rolling around in there. He pulls the trigger. Nothing.
After loading the gun he tries again. This time stopping long enough to turn on the radio for some mood music.The radio station is playing a Miami Dolphins fight song marathon, and the last thing he hears before sweet release is, " Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins number one........"

Box office release......June, 2003.

Breaks all opening day box office records.

Sniper looks up from hell and mutters......well I`ll be sh!t the bed.

dolfan06
05-12-2002, 09:03 PM
inFINS......

i didn't think you could top the last one, but i still think you should be a writer. a writer needs adjectives to make his story more colorful and man, you got em!:D

3W
05-12-2002, 09:52 PM
while you're here, write another one of your poetic sagas, the last one was just too good!

duh, yeah Clem rit is nother un of dem der perty rhymes..

inFINSible
05-12-2002, 10:03 PM
A man named finsuck.com,
loved to have sex with his mom,
into her eye
he would let his load fly,
and then lick the rest off of his palm.

3W
05-12-2002, 10:18 PM
inFORESKINible, being the pride of Pigsknuckle, Florida....having graduated the highest in S Florida, 5th grade and carrying a straight D+ average throughout...impressive.....deciding to impress the derelict bunch of swampers, took another bite of his Spam sandwich, broke out with his best material and produced this gem:

inFORESKINible, I was wondering where you have been the last 24 hours...now I know. You've been holed up un your trailer back in the swamps with your Ebonics dictionary writing this weak-ss excuse for...um...whatever it is supposed to be...I know you tried to keep it simple, stupid, and nasty so that your lil posse of rumdums can follow it and relate, but man have a little pride.....WEAAAKK!!

...un, geez, if ah caint think of enthin smert, I's jist thru ins a sweer werd..duhhuh WEAK!!!! BAHAAAAA!!!

...and the clubbing continues......

3W
05-12-2002, 10:24 PM
A Hillbilly named inFINSible with no class
Was known for taking it up the -ss
While dullfan06
Was giving him his fix
He squealed "This is the best thing next to grass!"

...hohum...and the clubbing continues...

3W
05-12-2002, 10:27 PM
inFINS......

i didn't think you could top the last one, but i still think you should be a writer. a writer needs adjectives to make his story more colorful and man, you got em!:D

ah..yeah Clem..use som dem der adjeteefs, makes eet all curlerful..weer all so perd of yuh

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

inFINSible
05-12-2002, 11:14 PM
Dear finsuck,, or are you Mr.suck now?(haha) How's prison life treating you?
Did you hear Moulds' rock just died.
You remember when he ratted on you, loadofcum and himself for the gay prostitution ring you were apart of? Well he didn't trust the governmment's witness protection program so he went into the Jehovahs' witness protection program instead. He died yesterday from an infection caused after a nasty incident with a door knocker left him with a broken finger. No one ever really noticed the infection since he thought the best place for it to heal was stuck up his ass, but they found out quick enough when they finally did pull his finger out, it was NAAAAASTY! It had been festering in there for awhile.
Anyway, saw you mom on the corner the other day, she was looking good.
She's down to like three twenty now and most of her hair is coming back(it's still clumpy, but she had it combed nice). Those new shoes she has actually makes it look like both her legs are the same length.
She must be doin alright though, I saw her get picked up like 14 times, and that was on a Tuesday!
Tell your cellmate I said to take it easy on you, I don't want you all stretched out when you cum(hehe) home.
Well I gotta go,
lot's of family left to steal from!
Can't wait for you to get out!
Love and Buffalo balls,
Swiper

I gotta admit I've been LMAO.
BTW, the seal hunt is over.

Capt. Dick
05-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Check and checkmate.

3W
05-12-2002, 11:39 PM
Dear finsuck,, or are you Mr.suck now?(haha) How's prison life treating you?
Did you hear Moulds' rock just died.
You remember when he ratted on you, loadofcum and himself for the gay prostitution ring you were apart of? Well he didn't trust the governmment's witness protection program so he went into the Jehovahs' witness protection program instead. He died yesterday from an infection caused after a nasty incident with a door knocker left him with a broken finger. No one ever really noticed the infection since he thought the best place for it to heal was stuck up his ass, but they found out quick enough when they finally did pull his finger out, it was NAAAAASTY! It had been festering in there for awhile.
Anyway, saw you mom on the corner the other day, she was looking good.
She's down to like three twenty now and most of her hair is coming back(it's still clumpy, but she had it combed nice). Those new shoes she has actually makes it look like both her legs are the same length.
She must be doin alright though, I saw her get picked up like 14 times, and that was on a Tuesday!
Tell your cellmate I said to take it easy on you, I don't want you all stretched out when you cum(hehe) home.
Well I gotta go,
lot's of family left to steal from!
Can't wait for you to get out!
Love and Buffalo balls,
Swiper

I gotta admit I've been LMAO.
BTW, the seal hunt is over.

A couple of excerpts from inFORESKINible's latest masterpiece "My Life As A Boy Down On The Old Farm", Mr.suck, loadofcum, gay prostitution, stuck up his ass, when you cum Buffalo balls....hmmm, boy you sure are establishing yourself as a real creative"Mental Giant". I wish I could have come up with such "curlerfil ajetifs" but I don't have those unlimited resources and experiences like you have at the "Big House"... "yer a reel croud pleezer aroun heer." Until you can come up with some legible material that doesn't bore me to death, why don't you go back to the "www.luvlilboys.com" talk forum where you usually lurk.
Weak!!!! excuse me, I mean WEAK & STUPID!!!!

...and the clubbing very much still goes on....BAHAAAA

3W
05-12-2002, 11:43 PM
Capt. Dick gives a big toothless grin and then spouts out this masterpiece:

Check and checkmate.

um...not even close there Captain Dick of the High Seas......ar..ar

...and the clubbing is just getting bloodier and bloodier...

Capt. Dick
05-12-2002, 11:47 PM
Let the games continue.

inFINSible
05-12-2002, 11:50 PM
Sorry you are not enjoying the subject matter, but the problem is that every time I try to imagine what you and your friends must be like, all signs point to gay. Anyway i'll work on it tomorrow.

good night.

3W
05-12-2002, 11:51 PM
Let the games continue.

LOL...I second that motion...good night, good friend by the daytime and foe at night...PEACE!

Capt. Dick
05-12-2002, 11:54 PM
same atcha Fs.

iceblizzard69
05-13-2002, 05:25 PM
Buffalo is the northern white trash capital of the world, I don't get how finsuck.com (what a dumb name, if he had a brain it would be "finssuck.com") Also, although South Florida is way down south, it doesn't have as much white trash as other southern areas do like Mississippi and Alabama.

3W
05-13-2002, 06:07 PM
Buffalo is the northern white trash capital of the world, I don't get how finsuck.com (what a dumb name, if he had a brain it would be "finssuck.com") Also, although South Florida is way down south, it doesn't have as much white trash as other southern areas do like Mississippi and Alabama.

iceblizzard69...what are you doing back here...I told you to get out while it was still safe to do so, didn't I?. Please understand, you can not talk good smack..you are too politically correct...they will eat you alive in here...I am just looking out for you. Can't you see the fishguts all over the place in here...now go now..shush...back to the Lounge with you...shush

dolfan06
05-14-2002, 03:18 AM

iceblizzard69...what are you doing back here...I told you to get out while it was still safe to do so, didn't I?. Please understand, you can not talk good smack..you are too politically correct...they will eat you alive in here...I am just looking out for you. Can't you see the fishguts all over the place in here...now go now..shush...back to the Lounge with you...shush thats lke trying to flag down the super chief with a candle. like it really needs to happen, file it under never!