PDA

View Full Version : Pats-Fins Monday Night game..

upstart
04-06-2004, 07:59 PM
A friend told me that the Pats-Fins will play a Monday night
game in Foxboro on December 20th,he also told me the
Pats and Colts would open the season ?

NYPhinFan
04-06-2004, 09:00 PM
The schedule does not come out till April 13th

NEM
04-07-2004, 12:48 AM
The Pats and Colts open the season on Thursday night from Foxboro.

I believe the fins will play the Pats in Foxboro the 3rd game of the season because it is the game that could give the Pats the new record of 18 straight victories , surpassing the Dolphins of 17 so the NFl would like that kind of a matchup for that game. just my opinon, and of course the pats need to win the first two to get to 17.

nyjunc
04-07-2004, 06:49 AM
It's already been announced that the Pats & Colts will open the season and I would expect a Pats-Phins Mon Night Game.

dolphingirl_vic
04-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Patty cake, patty cake baker man, bake me a Pat as flat as you can, roll it, and stomp it and give it to Zach, then give it to Junior and Jason to smack....lol

sorry, do I lose my status now that I posted this ??
- Victoria, j/k

upstart
04-09-2004, 04:49 PM
that was funny fin girl

dolphingirl_vic
04-09-2004, 06:37 PM
ROFFHFO = rolling on the floor flapping her flippers off

- Victoria :)

TerryTate
04-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Knowing the way the schedule-makers are, they would probably do that, just cause they love NEw England so much they would want to have Miami lose their record at their expense...

HOWEVER, i dont care if u win 25 in a row between this season and last, nothing will compare (unless the pats go undefeated this year) to the Dolphins undefeated season......

Marino1983
04-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by NEM

I believe the fins will play the Pats in Foxboro the 3rd game of the season because it is the game that could give the Pats the new record of 18 straight victories

Kinda looking at YOUR patsies through overrated glasses aren't ya NEM ???????????

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
04-11-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by NEM
surpassing the Dolphins of 17 so the NFl would like that kind of a matchup for that game.

:huh:

Ah the 17 wins that the Dolphins acheived were in one season !! :rolleyes2

Not parlayed over 2 .................

:goof:

Marino1983

dolphingirl_vic
04-13-2004, 05:46 PM
hey you guys.... you all get 2 minutes for unsports-dolphin-like conduct..... off the field with you!!!

I never seen so much smash and trash talk than in this forum!!!
lets all be good dolphins......
UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS AT LEAST AND THEN LETS SMASH EVERY TEAM IN THE KISSER!!!!!

-- go dolphins forever!!!!!

-- Victoria, P.S. The dolphins went unbeaten in an entire season and didnt do it over the course of 2 seasons! This is for the patty cake fans cuz only they wud bring up the number 17 and the straight wins record...LOL, no body in the whole league including braodcasters or tv or radio is even mentioning it..... so, sorry patty cakes but you did not go 17 straight in a season and never will (or 19 for that matter) -- from your friend Victoria the dolphin

"Patty cake, patty cake baker man, bake me a Pat as flat as you can, roll it, and stomp it and give it to Zach, then give it to Junior and Jason to smack....lol "

__ Victoria

Clumpy
04-14-2004, 12:48 AM
I'm in love with Victoria :D

TerryTate
04-14-2004, 04:49 AM
And you'll also be returning to jail :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif I guess the pic I used for you in our draft thread was correct after all :lol:

Clumpy
04-14-2004, 08:00 AM
I am only 5'8" :shakeno:

dolphingirl_vic
04-14-2004, 06:09 PM
you in love with me????? LOL, how come???
thats sweet, thanks!!

- Victoria

Clumpy
04-14-2004, 11:21 PM
I saw your picture (if that is really you) and opposites attract :D

34RWilliams
04-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Dolphin Girl where in Palm Beach do you live in live in Welly

um_canes02
04-29-2004, 07:42 PM
victoria is the best

krazyFINattic
06-11-2004, 09:51 PM
go dolphins

um_canes02
06-12-2004, 10:59 AM
it should be a good game

dolphingirl_vic
06-13-2004, 02:29 PM
Hello, W34RWILLIAMS, this is Victoria. I live in Palm Beach and GO DOLPHINS FOREVER!!!
hehe
seeya

-- Vic

muscle979
06-19-2004, 08:53 AM
There is a big mistake in this thread, the dolphins win streak is not 17 games, its 18. They won the season opener in 73 also, they didn't lose until the 2nd week. So the patsies have to win one more game than they thought they did to beat that record. I'm not worried I am boldly predicting that they will lose their season opener to Indy. :D

Ross
06-21-2004, 09:13 PM
The season opener for NE will be a tough test indeed. A game worth watching...

--Ross

FlyingElvis
06-22-2004, 11:01 AM
The game is in Foxboro and Belichick has been in Manning's head for years.

If you are picking the Colts, thats fine, but I bet its due more to what you WANT to see happen rather than what you EXPECT to happen.

muscle979
06-22-2004, 03:16 PM
You have a legitimate point but remember something else, Miami has traditionally owned Peyton as well. They lost the game last year. I EXPECT it to be a very good game. I am happy with the way the season opens, Miami-Tennessee and NE- Indy. In my opinion possibly the 4 best teams in the AFC (I'm not so sure how Tenn is going to fare this season though. I think Jax has a legitimate shot at unseating them as AFC South runnerup.) playing each other right off the bat.

You have good reason to think the Pats will win, but as a fan you are also biased. Last year I knew that the fins owned Peyton (which they pretty much still do, one bad game hasn't changed that yet) and I expected them to win. They had dominated Indy the year before, but they lost. As chris berman says "thats why they play the game."

JPhinfan86
06-23-2004, 04:17 AM
ROFFHFO = rolling on the floor flapping her flippers off

- Victoria :)

Soooo hott, want to touch the Dorsal. :lol: :goof:

CrunchTime
07-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Knowing the way the schedule-makers are, they would probably do that, just cause they love NEw England so much they would want to have Miami lose their record at their expense...

HOWEVER, i dont care if u win 25 in a row between this season and last, nothing will compare (unless the pats go undefeated this year) to the Dolphins undefeated season......
I agree with this assesment.They should be two records if that happens.One for unbeaten streak during a season.Another for consecutive games.:goof:

TRUDOLFAN54
08-13-2004, 04:04 PM

I believe the fins will play the Pats in Foxboro the 3rd game of the season because it is the game that could give the Pats the new record of 18 straight victories , surpassing the Dolphins of 17 so the NFl would like that kind of a matchup for that game. just my opinon, and of course the pats need to win the first two to get to 17.GREAT POST MAN I HOPE THE PATS WIN THERE FIRST TO GAMES CAUSE I WOULD FOR THE DOLPHINS TO SPOIL THERE WINING STREAK. :roflmao:

RPCity
08-13-2004, 06:42 PM
GREAT POST MAN I HOPE THE PATS WIN THERE FIRST TO GAMES CAUSE I WOULD FOR THE DOLPHINS TO SPOIL THERE WINING STREAK. :roflmao:
Wow....and you posted this AFTER the Phins lost Ricky and Boston.

Its not a bad thing to hope, but I woudln't expect it.

dolphingirl_vic
08-16-2004, 07:12 PM
touch the dorsal fin??? ...... ROFFHFO... grab on for a ride.....LOL
-- Victoria