PDA

View Full Version : I am a huge nerd...

Dajesus
04-07-2004, 09:31 PM
but I love thr matrix triology. I would have to say "The Matrix" is my favorite movie of all time, and I am big fan of all 3. I baught Revolutions yesterday, 4th time i saw it, and something pissed me off. The whole trilogy is based on mathmetics if you look at it from a far. Mathmetics is the language of AI and computers. The fact that Agent Smith has to exsist if Neo does. There has to be an opposite. Much like there has to be a negative # if there is a positive #. Yet the theme of the movie is everything that has a beginning has to have an end. This is a major conflict with the basis of the story because math is infinite. Also the movie did not result in an end. The war ended, but everything else went on. I am aware of the fact that I am over analyzing the hell out of this, but that is why I love the trilogy. It makes you think so far out side of the box.

I don't know why I posted this or what kind of response I am expecting, but I had to get it off my mind.

themole
04-07-2004, 10:04 PM
I KNOW IT! :evil: :lol:

Dajesus
04-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by themole
I KNOW IT! :evil: :lol:

Mole I expected so much more out of you. Sometimes simple can blow your socks off, but this wasn't an example of that. I knew it, would have been a little more affective, but still weak. Please try harder next time.:sleep:

fins4o8
04-09-2004, 10:31 PM
im a big nerd too. bigtime mac fan/user here.

i loved part 1 of The Matrix but to me it got a little dumb as the movie progressed (as in Part 2 & 3 storyline), but nevertheless i liked it. i never thought about Agent Smith & Neo in the sense you just stated. I thank you for it.

best part of the whole movie is that you really have to over analye to truly understand & appreciate it. im not sure if you into being litt & watching movies but everything comes to you when you are litt. LOL.

Dajesus
04-10-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by fins4o8
im a big nerd too. bigtime mac fan/user here.

i loved part 1 of The Matrix but to me it got a little dumb as the movie progressed (as in Part 2 & 3 storyline), but nevertheless i liked it. i never thought about Agent Smith & Neo in the sense you just stated. I thank you for it.

best part of the whole movie is that you really have to over analye to truly understand & appreciate it. im not sure if you into being litt & watching movies but everything comes to you when you are litt. LOL.

I don't do drugs anylonger, but did enough in my day to seriously say I am perma litt. Ill give you another thing to luck at in the Revolutions that you might not have thought of. What purpose did the program(or little girl) Sady represent? I don't go to Matrix message boards or anything , but the people I have talked to have a few interesting oppinons. Mine is she was the program for love or Human emotion. Others have said things like Love, Hope, or peace between the 2 speicies. If I could ask the Witchtowski Brothers one question that would be it.

fins4o8
04-16-2004, 11:21 PM
litt as in pure 420. drugs to me are man made.

which little girl? the one at the train station with her parents? for some reason im thinking innocence. this is on top of my head. let me watch the movie again & I'll get back to you. i usually watch the movie a few times before i truly understand it since i usually miss a part here & there the 1st time around.

ZOD
04-17-2004, 04:47 PM
This is a little more information than I needed to know.

:escape: