PDA

View Full Version : wolf vs. cougar

Scrap
04-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Who would win? I picked cougar, but I was suprised to see how many people have picked the wolf.You can see their stats, and vote here:

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/animalfaceoff/challenge/challenge6.html

inFINSible
04-08-2004, 11:26 AM
What kind of contest?

The wolf would win, paws down, if it's blowing down straw houses or dressing up as an old lady.

Scrap
04-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
What kind of contest?

The wolf would win, paws down, if it's blowing down straw houses or dressing up as an old lady. Fighting, of course.I can't imaging the wolf having a chance, unless you count on his buddies that are hanging with him.

inFINSible
04-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I know, I was just playing but, how can you not count on his buddies being with him? They live in packs. I choose wolf, for that reason.

Scrap
04-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I know, I was just playing but, how can you not count on his buddies being with him? They live in packs. I choose wolf, for that reason. Let's just say Mr. Wolf just got dissed by his buddies.(You know they can be real dogs sometimes.)So Mr. Wolf sets off on his own to see if he can find a poodle in heat. Along comes John Cougar (Not Mellencamp).The two of them bump into one another by accident. John Cougar says" Yo' Dawg. Watch who your bumpin'." Then Mr. Wolf says," Pu$$y" . So they start fighting. Who wins?

inFINSible
04-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Lone Wolf McQuade...:tongue:

Baz
04-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Scrap
Let's just say Mr. Wolf just got dissed by his buddies.(You know they can be real dogs sometimes.)So Mr. Wolf sets off on his own to see if he can find a poodle in heat. Along comes John Cougar (Not Mellencamp).The two of them bump into one another by accident. John Cougar says" Yo' Dawg. Watch who your bumpin'." Then Mr. Wolf says," Pu$$y" . So they start fighting. Who wins?

:lol:

PhinPhan1227
04-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Cougar wins 1 on 1...but there's really no such thing as the Lone Wolf. Wolves are pack animals, they'll do almost anything to get back into a pack even if their original pack drives them off.

themole
04-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Lone Wolf McQuade...:tongue:

Great movie! South Carolina scenery beautiful.

BTW...Cougar, Mountian Lion, Panther... just depends on what neck of the woods he's in as to what he's called, would win hands down. I'm not shure a wolf could take a 25-30 Bobcat.

BIG CATS, AIN'T NO JOKE!

Pigskin Pimp
04-10-2004, 12:52 AM
I honestly can't believe the Wolf got 60% of the Votes, one on one, the wolf never had a chance.