PDA

View Full Version : where to find miami dolphins ringtones....

phins2k3
04-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Anyone knows where can I find miami dolphins logo and ringtones for nokia phones,thx!

Migs182005
04-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Well, I can make it for you. I'll post it here on this Thread when I get it done. ;)

Peebs
04-12-2004, 07:18 AM
Anyone with Verizon and know where to get one?
When I was with AT&T I could download ring tones for free, Verizon charges you $1.99 a ringtone download :fire: I have a LG VX400B.

Bl¡tz Inc
04-12-2004, 08:47 AM
A Dolphin ringtone :confused:

Is it that clicking sound they make when they're mating?

Justasportsfan
04-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Migs182005
Well, I can make it for you. I'll post it here on this Thread when I get it done. ;) what would that be? Barbara Striesand songs? :jk:

WharfRat
04-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
Anyone with Verizon and know where to get one?
When I was with AT&T I could download ring tones for free, Verizon charges you $1.99 a ringtone download :fire: I have a LG VX400B.

Peebs... I have a few logos that I use on my LG VX600.
If you have text messaging I can send them right to your phone.
or, if you don't feel comfortable giving me that info (keep in mind, I promise not to stalk you, like P4E :lol: ), I can Email them to you.

P4E
04-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Damn nice try, Wharf. It ain't gonna work, but nice try.:tongue:

Oh, by the way, Peebs, it seems I've received some of your mail here. It looks like VERY important stuff, -- big checks and urgent legal notices. If you'll just PM me your home address, I'll get right... I mean get it right over to you. Thanks.:)

WharfRat
04-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by P4E

Oh, by the way, Peebs, it seems I've received some of your mail here. It looks like VERY important stuff, -- big checks and urgent legal notices. If you'll just PM me your home address, I'll get right... I mean get it right over to you. Thanks.:)

It might work... really...it just might...
:foundout:

seriously.... I'll be glad to help you out Peeps, and unlike Mr Rotating screenname... I do know what "no" means...

:lol:

LIQUID24
04-12-2004, 05:16 PM
:lol: :lol: what's the over/under on the days till the next name change?

Fresh
04-12-2004, 10:06 PM
I've been looking for a Fins or Heat wallpaper for months. Problem is, I have T.Mobile. Although I have internet on there, T-Zone(internet) only has all sports(no teams), & college logos. I have a Canes & ESPN logos, but I want Heat & Fins ones.

Peebs
04-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Peebs... I have a few logos that I use on my LG VX600.
If you have text messaging I can send them right to your phone.
or, if you don't feel comfortable giving me that info (keep in mind, I promise not to stalk you, like P4E :lol: ), I can Email them to you.

Do you text message to my phone number? :confused: People usually text me off the 'puter.

Peebs
04-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by P4E

:eek:

And what's with changing your screen name every other week? Are you in witness protection or something? :tongue:

P4E
04-13-2004, 12:44 AM

:eek:

And what's with changing your screen name every other week? Are you in witness protection or something? :tongue:
I'm in the witness protection program cuz I witnessed the job we did on the Jets and Bills last year, but the main thing is I'm on the run from the mattress-tag police. Gotta run...

:foundout:

WharfRat
04-13-2004, 12:16 PM

Do you text message to my phone number? :confused: People usually text me off the 'puter.

sure... I can send a pic cell-to-cell!

us techies have all the cool toys! ;)

P4E
04-13-2004, 05:20 PM
<--- Old school; -- thinks Peebs is the ultimate cool toy.:tongue:

:D

Peebs
04-13-2004, 07:48 PM
WhattamI? A slinky? don't answer that.

dean_siu
04-16-2004, 12:44 AM