PDA

View Full Version : QB Smack



a1ortega
05-09-2002, 03:37 PM
Hey Bills fans,

and especially fthefish11, YOU THOUGHT THAT THE FINS WOULD KEEP THEIR FIRST ROUND DRAFT CHOICE AND GET HARRINGTON??????? Well, let's see, Harrington was picked THIRD, and the Dolphins picked TWENTY-FIFTH!!!!!!!! Not even the Bills sucked bad enough to get a shot at Harrington!!! But, I guess if it weren't for the expansion Texans, you would have sucked bad enough to get him and you wouldn't have had to trade for a washed up mediocre quarterback. However, no matter how bad Bledsoe is, he is nowhere near as bad as Rob Johnson and Flutie. They totally sucked.

In terms of Fiedler not being in your top 20, I challenge you to name 20 better quarterbacks than Fiedler. . . .

MOULDSROCKS
05-09-2002, 05:43 PM
McNabb
Stewart
Warner
Manning
Vick
Culpepper
Brady(SB MVP and a PB trip...)
Bledsoe
Brad Johnson
Gannon
Favre
Couch
McNair
Brunnell
Garcia
Plummer
Brooks
Miller(better decision-maker)
Griese (only had 1 WR last year!)
Testaverde (smarter; more accurate)
Collins
AND Dilfer!

Better Prospects:
Carr
Harrington
Ramsey
Brees
Carter
Green
Pennington
Redman

at least he's better than RJ, the flake, and Weinke!

3W
05-09-2002, 07:10 PM
You forgot Rob Johnson and Flutie...BaHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ladeback
05-09-2002, 07:43 PM
MOULDSROCKS....man, don't embarrass urself like that again... do some homeowork kiddo... :P

BillsMan80
05-09-2002, 10:34 PM
I'll back him up...outside of Miller and Testaverde, who else is he better than?

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 08:13 PM
at least verde plays consistantly and plays well when healthy!

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 08:13 PM
and Jeff George probably has more raw-talent

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 08:15 PM
i named 22 so if you don't agree with a couple i still got that 20 you wanted!

MOULDSROCKS
05-10-2002, 08:17 PM
randy moss may also be better.... last year he threw a PERFECT spiraling pass for a TD and has a great QB rating! 1 for 1 100% about 30 yds 1 TD and 0 INTS!!! and a great yds per pass avg.!

dolphinators13
05-14-2002, 06:37 PM
i have to agree w/the bills fan i can not stand him every Qb is better than him except kintna

Cranx
05-14-2002, 07:23 PM
You guys need to get a clue! All you Fiedler haters keep dropping the same, tired, used up posts and have nothing original to say. Moldy-rocks, don’t you know that the little list that you’ve so brilliantly put up there has been rolled out by virtually every Fiedler hating, ‘Fin bashing, Jills, Jests, and Fay-duh fan on the planet? The funny thing about it is it’s still wrong.

Stats don’t lie amigo and Fiedler sat at #8 on the grand list of starting QB’s in the NFL last year and he’s just going to improve more this year. I could sit here and dissect about 80%-90% of that list and explain why Fiedler has transcended each one of them but I’m not going to waste my time.

Finally, if you ever throw the “at least he has more raw talent” take out there again I may just have to roll over, nudge your mom out of bed, and have her go down there and give you a spanking. I believe Jim Druckenmiller, Rick Mirer, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Todd Marenovich, and Rodney Peete (I could go on but I think you get the point) all, supposedly, had more raw talent than Fiedler and we can see where their careers have gone. So once again, leave the “raw talent” take on the kitchen floor.


:band: :cooldude:

inFINSible
05-14-2002, 07:32 PM
ba-dump-bump.

Capt. Dick
05-14-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Expo88
You guys need to get a clue! All you Fiedler haters keep dropping the same, tired, used up posts and have nothing original to say. Moldy-rocks, don’t you know that the little list that you’ve so brilliantly put up there has been rolled out by virtually every Fiedler hating, ‘Fin bashing, Jills, Jests, and Fay-duh fan on the planet? The funny thing about it is it’s still wrong.

Stats don’t lie amigo and Fiedler sat at #8 on the grand list of starting QB’s in the NFL last year and he’s just going to improve more this year. I could sit here and dissect about 80%-90% of that list and explain why Fiedler has transcended each one of them but I’m not going to waste my time.

Finally, if you ever throw the “at least he has more raw talent” take out there again I may just have to roll over, nudge your mom out of bed, and have her go down there and give you a spanking. I believe Jim Druckenmiller, Rick Mirer, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Todd Marenovich, and Rodney Peete (I could go on but I think you get the point) all, supposedly, had more raw talent than Fiedler and we can see where their careers have gone. So once again, leave the “raw talent” take on the kitchen floor.


:band: :cooldude:


HEY NOW!......atta boy 88

MOULDSROCKS
05-14-2002, 07:57 PM
who on that list is worse?

Cranx
05-15-2002, 03:28 AM
Mouldy, Mouldy, Mouldy, I thought I told you I wasn't going to go over that again. If you really need to know, I'm sure you can dig through one of the ten-thousand "Fiedler Sucks" threads and find it there. I know the literacy rate of the Buffalinos isn't all that high and all of your attention spans are about that of my two year old nephews, but try to read through the whole posts before you respond.

dolphinators13
05-15-2002, 04:43 PM
Expo just drop it fiedler does suck he is not a good qb end of story i dont think i have to explain why

inFINSible
05-15-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
Expo just drop it fiedler does suck he is not a good qb end of story i dont think i have to explain why

Stop the presses Dolphinators13 says Fiedler sucks......It must be true......I mean look, he wrote a whole 2 lines to support his theory.
All bow down to Dolphinator13.......
.......and change your stupid signature......straighten up and support your QB boy!

phins054
05-15-2002, 06:05 PM
I sense the dark side in dolphinator13...I sense much fear in him


:monkey: Bills

:monkey: Jets

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
Expo just drop it fiedler does suck he is not a good qb end of story i dont think i have to explain why


Personally, I`d like to hear your explination.

bigbry
05-15-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



Personally, I`d like to hear your explination.

Capt, he/she sounds alot like a poster on Dolphin Digest. If true just ignore he/she. Ofcourse I could be wrong and you certainly do not have to take my suggestion, but it works there.


BB

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 06:45 PM
personally, i would like to see some real, intelligent posts explaining why my list is wrong....

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
personally, i would like to see some real, intelligent posts explaining why my list is wrong....


I don`t have the patience to be a stat fetcher, Mouldsy. I`ll let someone else handle that.

I will say, that I am extremely happy with the way Jay played the 2nd half of last season and I look forward to an even better year this year with an improved supporting cast.

I know....only my oppinion....we`ll see.

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 07:08 PM
i don't need stats; but why is everyone avoiding my request/s???

Dolfan984
05-15-2002, 07:40 PM
McNabb - McNaab
Stewart - Fiedler
Warner - Warner
Manning - Manning
Vick - Fiedler for now
Culpepper - Culpepper even though he's overrated as hell
Brady(SB MVP and a PB trip...) - Fiedler
Bledsoe - Bledsoe, but Fiedler is better for our offense
Brad Johnson - Fiedler
Gannon - Gannon bearly
Favre - Favre
Couch - Fiedler, Couch hasn't proved a thing
McNair - McNair (close though)
Brunnell - Brunnell
Garcia - Garcia
Plummer - Plummer but bearly
Brooks - Fiedler
Miller(better decision-maker) - Fiedler
Griese (only had 1 WR last year!) - Fiedler
Testaverde (smarter; more accurate) - Fiedler
Collins - Fiedler
AND Dilfer! - Push

iceblizzard69
05-15-2002, 07:51 PM
Here is what I think

Testeverde - Fiedler
Bledsoe - Bledsoe (but Fiedler is better for us)
Brady - Fiedler
Stewart - Stewart (if he plays like he did last year)
Kitna - Fiedler
Couch - Couch
Redman - Fiedler
Brunell - Brunell
McNair - McNair
Carr - Fiedler (Carr in 2003)
Manning - Manning
Gannon - Gannon
Green - Fiedler
Griese - Griese (he is better, he will go to the Pro Bowl this season with 3 good WR, 1 good rookie WR, and a good TE, 5 people total (although I don't think Lelie will be good util 2003)
Flutie - Fiedler (barely, I like Flutie actually, I was so happy to see him leave Buffalo)
Collins - Fiedler
McNabb - McNabb
Matthews - Fiedler
Carter - Fiedler
Favre - Favre
Culpepper - Culpepper
Miller - Fiedler
Harrington - Fiedler (Harrington in 2003)
Vick - Vick
Brooks - Brooks
Johnson - Fiedler
Weinke - Fiedler
Garcia - Garcia
Warner - Warner
Dilfer - push
Plummer - Fiedler

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Brooks is WAY better than Fiedler!
Greise is better
Collins is better(barely but still better)
Dilfer-yes better! VERY UNDERATED ad like 18 wins in a row at i point
Miller/B. Johnson i could go either way..... I guess it depends on what you want in a QB
Vick is better NOW!!! He dominated in the games i watched! w/out a RB and w/out an OL and w/out WR's!
Stewart is better.... that is a no-brainer... better arm... better scrambler... better decision maker..... less INTs......etc etc

Hey, until JF AT LEAST goes to the PB Brady IS better...

where are your explanations?

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Brooks is WAY better than Fiedler!
Greise is better
Collins is better(barely but still better)
Dilfer-yes better! VERY UNDERATED ad like 18 wins in a row at i point
Miller/B. Johnson i could go either way..... I guess it depends on what you want in a QB
Vick is better NOW!!! He dominated in the games i watched! w/out a RB and w/out an OL and w/out WR's!
Stewart is better.... that is a no-brainer... better arm... better scrambler... better decision maker..... less INTs......etc etc

Hey, until JF AT LEAST goes to the PB Brady IS better...

where are your explanations?


It took Stewart a hell of a long time to get there.

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


Capt, he/she sounds alot like a poster on Dolphin Digest. If true just ignore he/she. Ofcourse I could be wrong and you certainly do not have to take my suggestion, but it works there.


BB


nope...this one is even more....(fill in the blank), than D1. :D

Cranx
05-15-2002, 08:32 PM
The dolphinator has arrived!! I must stop posting because he decided to put his two...OK, one and a half cents in to tell me something none of us have ever heard before: "Fiedler sucks." Oh my gosh! With that bit of prose I have just had an epiphany and my life will be forever changed!!

Next time "inator" drop something in here with some substance instead of the mindless rambling you just let loose of. Most (not all) of the Bills fans strike me as more intelligent and better versed than you on this issue.

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 08:36 PM
Nice avatar 88.

Cranx
05-15-2002, 08:46 PM
Thanks bro, I was wondering if anyone in here would recognize it. :D

dolphinators13
05-16-2002, 06:48 PM
I didnt think i was going to have to explain why feidler sucks i mean you can just watch the games and tell he doesnt have an arm and is a bad dession maker. all the teams we lost to this
TEAMS WE LOST TO IN 2000

week 2. Vikings. tds = 1 ints = 1 cmp= 12 att= 31
Week 8: jets tds = 2 ints 3 cmp= 16 att 35
Week 15 bucs tds= 0 ints = 4 cmp=13 att =28
Week 16 tds =0 ints =1 cmp = 12 att = 25

TOTALS tds =3 ints = 9 cmp= 53 att= 119




Teams we lost to in 2002

Week: 3 rams tds=1 ints 2 cmp=19 att= 27
Week : 5 jets tds= 1 ints 2 cmp=23 att = 34
Week: 10 jets tds= 0 ints=3 cmp= 24 att =36
Week:14 niners tds=0 ints =3 cmp= 16 att= 28
Week: 15 pats tds= 1 ints = 0 cmp= 21 att =37 (this game was not his fault)




playoff record in 2000

colts tds=1 ints= 3 cmp= 19 att=34 185 yards
raiders tds=0 ints =3 cmp = 18 att 37 173 yards

totals tds= 1 ints = 6 cmp = 37 att 71 yards= 358



2002 playoffs
ravens tds= 0 int = 1 cmp= 115 att= 28 yards= 122


Man fidler is so good he cant beat any of the good teams his numbers prove it! i dont care about his 4th quater rating chanber mad him look better than he is example bills game. everytime he throws the ball the wr has to dive are do a flip to get the ball. he has no arm he underthrows wr. he will not lead the dolphins any were. come nexy year you will wish he wasnt are qb. he didnt win 22 in two years are defense won at least 19 of those games he is no leader chocks in big games!

Cranx
05-16-2002, 08:49 PM
Ooooohhh...the Dolphin-bator has some stats, that makes him da man. Well gee Beave, I might as well just pack up and head on back to school then 'cause me'n the rest of these here folks on this site know gosh darn nuthin', ain't that right?

You're probably one of those knobs who boos Fiedler every time he steps on the field, and then boos him when he's sitting at a basketball game. I think, no, I know, It's now time for your beddy-bye son, let the grown-ups have some time now for some adult conversation.

Capt. Dick
05-16-2002, 09:03 PM
He should at least go help his Mom with the dishes.

inFINSible
05-16-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
I didnt think i was going to have to explain why feidler sucks i mean you can just watch the games and tell he doesnt have an arm and is a bad dession maker. all the teams we lost to this
TEAMS WE LOST TO IN 2000

week 2. Vikings. tds = 1 ints = 1 cmp= 12 att= 31
Week 8: jets tds = 2 ints 3 cmp= 16 att 35
Week 15 bucs tds= 0 ints = 4 cmp=13 att =28
Week 16 tds =0 ints =1 cmp = 12 att = 25

TOTALS tds =3 ints = 9 cmp= 53 att= 119




Teams we lost to in 2002

Week: 3 rams tds=1 ints 2 cmp=19 att= 27
Week : 5 jets tds= 1 ints 2 cmp=23 att = 34
Week: 10 jets tds= 0 ints=3 cmp= 24 att =36
Week:14 niners tds=0 ints =3 cmp= 16 att= 28
Week: 15 pats tds= 1 ints = 0 cmp= 21 att =37 (this game was not his fault)




playoff record in 2000

colts tds=1 ints= 3 cmp= 19 att=34 185 yards
raiders tds=0 ints =3 cmp = 18 att 37 173 yards

totals tds= 1 ints = 6 cmp = 37 att 71 yards= 358



2002 playoffs
ravens tds= 0 int = 1 cmp= 115 att= 28 yards= 122


Man fidler is so good he cant beat any of the good teams his numbers prove it! i dont care about his 4th quater rating chanber mad him look better than he is example bills game. everytime he throws the ball the wr has to dive are do a flip to get the ball. he has no arm he underthrows wr. he will not lead the dolphins any were. come nexy year you will wish he wasnt are qb. he didnt win 22 in two years are defense won at least 19 of those games he is no leader chocks in big games!


Usually when a QB has a bad game, the team he plays for, loses.
So what's your point?
Since your such a big stat fan, go find out how he played in the games we won,......Duh.....
.....And learn how to write a stat line! It goes, att/comp , yds, int(s), and then TD's!!! Not that stupid mumbo jumbo you have up there.
idiot.

MOULDSROCKS
05-16-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



It took Stewart a hell of a long time to get there.

It took a long time for fiedler to get where he is... and he is not as far...


also, I STILL have not seen ANY real, intelligent posts backed up with information to say fielder is better than anyone else on my list!

I HAVE seen evidence SUPPORTING me though.....

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS


It took a long time for fiedler to get where he is... and he is not as far...


also, I STILL have not seen ANY real, intelligent posts backed up with information to say fielder is better than anyone else on my list!

I HAVE seen evidence SUPPORTING me though.....


NO.. NO.. NO....Moulds!....When you consider "on field experience", Stewart has, what, about 7 yrs. now? Jay has 2!!! Huge difference!

Jay will make fans of opposing teams cry this year!

Keep your hankie handy bro.

dolphinators13
05-17-2002, 12:22 PM
Jay sucks yea they teams he did good agianst this year the bills, colts... all teams that were good right... wrong fiedler does OK agiast the crap teams like he should if we played the bill every game Fiedler would have probowl stats

Capt. Dick
05-17-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
Jay sucks yea they teams he did good agianst this year the bills, colts... all teams that were good right... wrong fiedler does OK agiast the crap teams like he should if we played the bill every game Fiedler would have probowl stats .


Offense + Defense = 22 players + 11 on Special teams.

It`s a team thing.....got it?

tenfinfan
05-19-2002, 10:28 AM
You forgot Donald Hollas formerly of the rayturds.He and jeff george are buds.They ran into each other in the unemployment line.lol

Tenfinfan

minus
05-19-2002, 12:56 PM
Buffalo Bills fans are pathetic...All sudden they have championships on their mind because of Bledsoe.....Bledsoe is going to do what he does best LOOSE!!!!Only year he was injured last saeson and when he was healthy he got benced to a 1 year Qb that was selected in the 5th round.No how can this happen to the great QB Drew Bledsoe? because he sucks!!
Here are the numbers..
1999 New England Patriots 16 16 539 305 56.6 3985 7.4 68t 19 21 75.6
2000 New England Patriots 16 16 531 312 58.8 3291 6.2 59 17 13 77.3
2001 New England Patriots 2 2 66 40 60.6 400 6.1 58 2 2 75.3


Bledsoe is going to end giving NE a lottery pick....Nice trade Jills fans.
:monkey: Jills

3W
05-19-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by minus
Buffalo Bills fans are pathetic...All sudden they have championships on their mind because of Bledsoe.....Bledsoe is going to do what he does best LOOSE!!!!Only year he was injured last saeson and when he was healthy he got benced to a 1 year Qb that was selected in the 5th round.No how can this happen to the great QB Drew Bledsoe? because he sucks!!
Here are the numbers..
1999 New England Patriots 16 16 539 305 56.6 3985 7.4 68t 19 21 75.6
2000 New England Patriots 16 16 531 312 58.8 3291 6.2 59 17 13 77.3
2001 New England Patriots 2 2 66 40 60.6 400 6.1 58 2 2 75.3


Bledsoe is going to end giving NE a lottery pick....Nice trade Jills fans.
:monkey: Jills

umm...didn't you already say that in one of your other posts?
The cut and paste option is such a wonderful thing....come back in another week when you piece together another brilliant post....BAHAAAAA!!!!

minus
05-19-2002, 03:28 PM
Yeah it is ...Especially when I don't want to wast any brain cells on the Bills....

3W
05-19-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by minus
Yeah it is ...Especially when I don't want to wast any brain cells on the Bills....

Trust me, I see no signs of a brain in any of your posts so you are doing a good job....keep up the good work there Skippy...



......Drew Bledsoe, a man who can chuck a football into a tub of water from 60 yards.....