PDA

View Full Version : Any fins in San Francisco

sanfin
04-14-2004, 07:26 PM
First post here, been reading this forum for about a year now and just moved out to san fran from Florida and was wondering if anyone out here is just as hard core as I am about my fins? Well the games will be starting in about 5 months and i was just wondering if we have a good place out here to watch the games (or a known place) were i can cuss and yell without getting beaten up. lol well all yall fans post something and say whats up
:D :cool:

Predaphin
04-14-2004, 07:34 PM
well im 2 hrs south of Frisco, i will be at the nov.28 game and i catch all my games at home on NFL sunday Ticket, there is a local bar (Dakota Jake's) here were a buddy of mine reffered me too and to my surprise there was about 9 of us Dolphin Fans (including the bartender) watching our last monday night game....they asked me to go back anytime to watch the games but since i got NFL sunday ticket, i perferr to scream at home anything i want.

BTW, i think Dolfan984 is from the Bay Area (Fremont i believe), we're supposed to meet up this year at the Frisco game.

fins4o8
04-14-2004, 08:34 PM
fan here & from San Jose.

Snickersbps
04-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Got one over here too. Im from Tracy, bout an hour from San Fran. I told my uncle if I bought the tickets, he'd have to drive up(from LA) to watch the Fins put a pounding on his Niners :D

sanfin
04-14-2004, 08:42 PM
awsome I am now planning on going to the game the 28th with some friends hopefully lol I just need to find a local bar out here

:drinker:

Snickersbps
04-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Samphin is from around here too...not sure where exactly though

csonk39
04-14-2004, 08:46 PM
I'm from out here and plan on going to the Nov. 28th game. I have Sunday Ticket, but there are plenty of sports bars in the city - Bayside on Union Street, and Zeke's on 3rd and Brannan.

sanfin
04-14-2004, 09:08 PM
thats funny that you said zeke's my friend works there. i live in the richmond/seaclif area so union squar is a pain to get to

Finfan80
04-14-2004, 09:08 PM
I'll be out in Monterey on Sep 12 and def want to catch the Titans game...any suggestions on a place there or do I have to drive to SJ or SF??

Jeep
04-14-2004, 09:15 PM
I live in Sunnyvale and I'll be at the Stick sporting my Marino jersey..

poppy
04-14-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm living in Benicia now, but used to live in S.F. and Mill Valey. I watch the games on Sunday Ticket now, but I used to go to the FlatIron in San Rafael. We had a pretty sizeable Finfan contingent there.

Jeep
04-14-2004, 09:27 PM
I wonder whats the cost of a round trip ticket is to Seattle...? It would be cool to watch the Fins twice in a season............

Snickersbps
04-14-2004, 09:35 PM
i know to Ontario(Riverside) its a little more than $100, so I would think in the $175-$225 range

Predaphin
04-14-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Jeep
I wonder whats the cost of a round trip ticket is to Seattle...? It would be cool to watch the Fins twice in a season............

I was wondering the same thing, it cant be that much using Southwest Airlines, they got specials sometimes for short distance flights like 140 bucks round trip from San Jose.

Predaphin
04-14-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Finfan80
I'll be out in Monterey on Sep 12 and def want to catch the Titans game...any suggestions on a place there or do I have to drive to SJ or SF??

cool, are you from Monterey? Im from Salinas.

Anyway, i believe they do have a bar in Monterey called the "Mucky Duck" last i was there the Bartender was a Dolphins fan and there was another Bartender who was a Steelers fan....not sure whats going on there now, last i went was about 3 or 4 years ago.

Coral Reefer
04-14-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Snickersbps
Got one over here too. Im from Tracy, bout an hour from San Fran. I told my uncle if I bought the tickets, he'd have to drive up(from LA) to watch the Fins put a pounding on his Niners :D

I lived in Tracy for 6 months. Trained an office staff in Dublin.
Nice area.
I'm looking to come out for the Niner game.
If anyone has tix to sell out there let me know.
I hate paying brokers!

Finfan80
04-15-2004, 12:00 AM
"cool, are you from Monterey? Im from Salinas.

Anyway, i believe they do have a bar in Monterey called the "Mucky Duck" last i was there the Bartender was a Dolphins fan and there was another Bartender who was a Steelers fan....not sure whats going on there now, last i went was about 3 or 4 years ago."

No, I'm from NY but do a tri out there every year...last year I wandered all over town, finally found some place in the downtown/central business district area showing all the games on TV, unfortunately the Fins game (think it was v. the Giants that weekend) was stuck on one small screen in the back...

CA Dolfan
04-15-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by csonk39
I'm from out here and plan on going to the Nov. 28th game. I have Sunday Ticket, but there are plenty of sports bars in the city - Bayside on Union Street, and Zeke's on 3rd and Brannan.

Hey csonk,
I went to Bayside last year to see the Phins play. I took my wife to the city and spent the night. The deal was that I would get to see the game. I forget where we stayed but someone said to go to Bayside. That was a cool laid back place. There were a couple of dolfans.

I used to watch the game at a sports in Sacramento bar but I have directv now. Of course I'll be at Scandalstick to see the Phins kick the 40winers butt on the 28th. I think my wifes buying me an early christmas present.

CAdolfan

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-15-2004, 02:56 AM
Ayo I'm right in the heart of Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA and I'm a Dolfan straight from Naples, Fla.
Out here doing school. Good to know there are others out here. And i'm even more excited knowing I"ll be attending the Dolphins @ 49ers on Nov. 28th!
So I hope to see you all there....I don't want to be the only Dolfan getting my @$$ beat for routin for them.

KTownsDolphins
04-15-2004, 03:18 AM
I'm from Calgary, Alberta I might end up going to the seattle game if I can save enough money I'd like to go to both games, but it all depends, new house being built, marriage in June, bah who knows if I can save enough in time.

Snickersbps
04-15-2004, 03:53 AM
nah, dont worry about getting pounded for rooting for the Fins...we're not playing Oakland.

SF has the caviar eating fans, Oakland has the psychotic deranged ones

gunn34
04-15-2004, 03:56 AM
Fin fans are everywhere

Jeep
04-15-2004, 10:01 AM
Oakland has the psychotic deranged ones

Thats an understatement....... lol

CA Dolfan
04-15-2004, 10:32 AM

Thats an understatement....... lol

:lol:

DannyNoonan
04-15-2004, 11:32 AM
I live on the Peninsula, south of SF. I am from SoFla...my family had season tickets at the Orange Bowl. I watch many Phins games in Palo Alto, at The Old Pro sports bar. There are usually a few other Dolfans there.

Funny story: when the Phins played the 49ers two years ago, my wife and I were getting teased by some friends from back East. They wanted to know if the fans in SF drink white wine instead of beer, eat sushi instead of hot dogs, etc. We laughed at the idea of it. Then the first sentence we heard when we parked our car at the stadium was "I think it will taste much better if you marinate it in balsamic vinegar." LOL...welcome to the Bay Area.

ThaSpectacle71
04-15-2004, 12:09 PM
what's everyone's blueprint for getting good tickets and seats for this game. I am a fellow Dol-Fan who will be attending the game on the 28th w/ my girlfriend who was raised in SF so I can't wait for them to lay a whoopin' on the 49ers...

I'm just kinda worried about getting decent tickets at a decent price...what your guys' plan?!?:evil:

Dolfan954
04-15-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm making plans to go out to San Fran also. I'll be in my aqua and orange for sure :cool:

Predaphin
04-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by iLLuZiOnZ1313

So I hope to see you all there....I don't want to be the only Dolfan getting my @$$ beat for routin for them.

dont even worry about that, this was our crew the last time the Dolphins played at Frisco.....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

sorry, didnt have a good camera....but man youd be surprised how many Dolphin Fans showed up for that game!! You couldve sworn we had homefield advantage a few minutes into the game.

CA Dolfan
04-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Predaphin34

dont even worry about that, this was our crew the last time the Dolphins played at Frisco.....

sorry, didnt have a good camera.

I need to hang out with you guys!

CA Dolfan
04-15-2004, 01:49 PM
What is the best way to get tickets:
1. Ticketmaster
2. At the box office
3. Should you buy the tickets from the Miami Dolphins directly?

How many tickets are actually available to buy. When will they go on sale? Will they go on sale first with the Dolphins?

miamirw
04-15-2004, 02:02 PM
when do they go on sale? I tried buying Chargers tickets for that monday nighter last year and the game was sold out two minutes after they went on sale. granted that's a monday nighter and this is a regular game, but does anyone know exactly when the tickets go on sale?

Also, someone told me that it's better to buy the three game pack tickets and sell the other two games. The seats are better and its a better value. The only nuisance is getting rid of the other two tickets but apparently that's pretty easy to do.

Anyway, any and all information on aquiring tickets (times, best places, best seats at candlestick) please post it below.

Thanks in advance.

Coral Reefer
04-15-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan954
I'm making plans to go out to San Fran also. I'll be in my aqua and orange for sure :cool:

Sounds like a lot of us are planning to go to this game.
We should definitely coordinate buying tix together.
Seating in groups is a must for an away game.... if you want to enjoy the game anyway.

Predaphin
04-15-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by miamirw
when do they go on sale? I tried buying Chargers tickets for that monday nighter last year and the game was sold out two minutes after they went on sale. granted that's a monday nighter and this is a regular game, but does anyone know exactly when the tickets go on sale?

Also, someone told me that it's better to buy the three game pack tickets and sell the other two games. The seats are better and its a better value. The only nuisance is getting rid of the other two tickets but apparently that's pretty easy to do.

Anyway, any and all information on aquiring tickets (times, best places, best seats at candlestick) please post it below.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
What is the best way to get tickets:
1. Ticketmaster
2. At the box office
3. Should you buy the tickets from the Miami Dolphins directly?

How many tickets are actually available to buy. When will they go on sale? Will they go on sale first with the Dolphins?

well, fortunetly for me, theres a liquor store in town and the guy alsways has 2 pairs of Niner season tickets (4 tickets on the away side & 4 tickets on the home side) and he basically sells them at the price they run for ( $45 - $50 each).... the only bad thing is you cant choose where to sit (besides those 2 choices), and the visiting side seats he has are great, but the home side seats are a little too high, so this year i may buy them diffrently, i may buy them from ticketmaster or call the box office.....I dont think you can buy them directly from the Dolphins since its an away game.

I emailed the Niners box office yesterday and they have not replied, i also checked ticketmaster.com and obviuosly its still not posted....

I know season tickets go on sale first.....you may also wanna check up on 49ers.com under "Tickets" to get more info....

I dug up the link... http://www.49ers.com/fan_zone/tickets.asp

Coral Reefer
04-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Predaphin34

well, fortunetly for me, theres a liquor store in town and the guy alsways has 2 pairs of Niner season tickets (4 tickets on the away side & 4 tickets on the home side) and he basically sells them at the price they run for ( $45 - $50 each).... the only bad thing is you cant choose where to sit (besides those 2 choices), and the visiting side seats he has are great, but the home side seats are a little too high, so this year i may buy them diffrently, i may buy them from ticketmaster or call the box office.....I dont think you can buy them directly from the Dolphins since its an away game.

I emailed the Niners box office yesterday and they have not replied, i also checked ticketmaster.com and obviuosly its still not posted....

I know season tickets go on sale first.....you may also wanna check up on 49ers.com under "Tickets" to get more info.

The Dolphins also sell away game travel packages through their official travel agency. I'll check to see if SF is one of the games they have packages for this year.

Predaphin
04-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Trekbiz

The Dolphins also sell away game travel packages through their official travel agency. I'll check to see if SF is one of the games they have packages for this year.

thanks man i appreciate it,.... i think thatd be more for like people from Miami who want to come out to Frisco....but definetly look it up.

California Kid
04-15-2004, 02:46 PM
I am a Dolphins fan living in Marin Co (just North of SF). I have not found a good place to watch the phins play.

As an aside, I attended an early season Dolphins game ( i think it was the second or third game of the season) in 1972 , I was just a kid, and have been a fan ever since.

Dolfan954
04-15-2004, 03:06 PM

Sounds like a lot of us are planning to go to this game.
We should definitely coordinate buying tix together.
Seating in groups is a must for an away game.... if you want to enjoy the game anyway.
Good idea. We should all get together and get group tickets.

Samphin
04-15-2004, 05:33 PM

Nice area.
I hate paying brokers!

Speaking of Dublin, that is where I currently live. :D Although, I just bought a house in Discovery Bay and will be moving in July, possibly losing my internet connection for awhile and finheavan! :cry: Anyhoo, I will be trying my damndest to get to this game. Definately we all gotta coordinate this and take over the stadium. Niner fans won't give you much harm if you root for the other team. Actually, Raider fans have never given me beef either when wearing my phins gear either. Although one time I screamed out "Go Broncos!" and d@mn near got my spine pulled out of my @ss. Everyone let me know what is going on as we get closer and we shall take over as previously said.

Jeep
04-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Ebay is a great place to buy tickets....... demand sets the price...

I was bidding last year for tickets to the MNF @ San Diego.. one thing I noticed was when the tickets first hit the market.. they were hella expensive (about $100+ per tix).. but as time went on and weeks went by, the price slowly went down....

In fact, by the time the game started (in Arizona) the game was free!!

sorry.. couldnt resist that one.. Seriously, tickets went for about $60 each the last couple of weeks.

I'm lucky, I have 2 sets of friends that have 9er season tix.. and I already agreed to buy all 4 of them for the Phins game, so we will 35 yard line, 6 rows behind the 9ers.

Samphin
04-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Ebay is a great place to buy tickets....... demand sets the price...

I was bidding last year for tickets to the MNF @ San Diego.. one thing I noticed was when the tickets first hit the market.. they were hella expensive (about $100+ per tix).. but as time went on and weeks went by, the price slowly went down....

In fact, by the time the game started (in Arizona) the game was free!!

sorry.. couldnt resist that one.. Seriously, tickets went for about $60 each the last couple of weeks.

I'm lucky, I have 2 sets of friends that have 9er season tix.. and I already agreed to buy all 4 of them for the Phins game, so we will 35 yard line, 6 rows behind the 9ers.

So Jeep ole buddy ole pal. Howz abouts dropping a few my way then eh? :icecream: Here take an ice cream for no other reason. :tongue: :lol:

Jeep
04-15-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Samphin
So Jeep ole buddy ole pal. Howz abouts dropping a few my way then eh? :icecream: Here take an ice cream for no other reason. :tongue: :lol:

Samphin, do you need help getting tickets to the game? well by all means... let me help a dear friend out... just click here for tickets Phins@9ers, click here for tickets (www.ebay.com)

sanfin
04-15-2004, 06:32 PM
hell im glad i started this thread i had no idea there is so many fans in the bay area! i say we all start meeting up for the games and take over a sports bar every weekend. i know allot of bar tenders and bar owners that could hook us up if we bring in the crowd every Sunday. let me know what you guys think also if we are all going to the game in Nov. i smell a rowdy tailgate party lol:band: :drinker: :drinker: :band: :party:

Snickersbps
04-15-2004, 06:46 PM
I bought my tickets to the MNF game in SD on eBay. $300. got into the game for free :( No refund from the chargers, since they were season tickets, no refund from the guy I bought them from..even though he said he would. Nice place for tickets, but be careful!

That being said, I need 4 tickets, 3 of which are for my niner fan friends/family :D

Samphin
04-15-2004, 06:50 PM
I bought my tickets to the MNF game in SD on eBay. $300. got into the game for free :( No refund from the chargers, since they were season tickets, no refund from the guy I bought them from..even though he said he would. Nice place for tickets, but be careful!

That being said, I need 4 tickets, 3 of which are for my niner fan friends/family :D

Snickers, if you find a reliable source for tickets, throw a bone my way and I will do the same for you if reversed, I just need two. One for me and the girl...as long as she roots for Miami...or else I will drop her off at BART and bid her adieu!

I checked the Niner site and they said individual tickets aren't on sale and no info until later on, which means I will have to go back to that awful site...ack.

Snickersbps
04-15-2004, 06:54 PM
yeah, they wont be on sale til mid-summer at the earliest. The Charger game didnt go up until late July, to give everyone an idea.

I got your back Samphin :) hopefully we can get some 40 yarders like i HAD for the Monday Night game :mad:

LopezDolphins
04-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Any other Dolphins fans out in San Jose or Sunnyvale Just wonderin ??? Hit me up !! lets talk some football

04-15-2004, 09:33 PM
I’m from the central valley, bout 2 hours south of Frisco, but I go to school in Fremont. I’ll be going to the game, I was suppose to go to last years San Diego game but when I drove in the night before found out the game had been moved, it was heartbreaking. Got my tickets from E-bay but got no refund, got o.k. price $200 bucks for two tickets on 40 yard line fifth row field level, still got them sitting here. Anyways when someone finds out how to get tickets for the SF game let me know, looking for two of them.

This trip it Frisco is going to be a lot different then the Dolphins last visit!!!!!!!!

Snickersbps
04-15-2004, 09:47 PM
heres another question....

ive never been to this stadium, what level are the best seats? I remember Qualcomm had field seats that were real close, but not real great under row 13 since you couldnt see over the players. So someone tell me where the primo seats are :D.

Samphin
04-15-2004, 09:51 PM

ive never been to this stadium, what level are the best seats? I remember Qualcomm had field seats that were real close, but not real great under row 13 since you couldnt see over the players. So someone tell me where the primo seats are :D.

Never been to the stick eh? Bring a hat with ear muffs. Windier than Chicago at times and Candlestick definately helps the wind gusts into your ears rather than help prevent it. Doctor's businesses go up for ear infections after Niner home games...no joke. :rolleyes: Ok so that is a joke...maybe ( I am not doing the legwork to look it up).

Honestly, I haven't been there in a few years, so my memory is a tad fuzzy. I believe you want to be on the west side of the stadium, I am sure someone will help me out here though.

snap
04-15-2004, 10:06 PM
I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO AND DEFINITELY WANT TO GET TO THAT SAN FRAN GAME!

Snickersbps
04-15-2004, 10:11 PM
My uncle is coming up from Murrieta(Lake Elsinore area) so hitch a ride homie :D

man Im stoked!! Seriously, its getting ridiculous...Ive already invited everyone I know to go watch the fins beat(knock on wood) the Niners in SF....its all I talk about at work.

Thanks for the little tidbits Samphin. I thought Candlestick was gone, or renamed something else? Might be confusing myself though

CA Dolfan
04-16-2004, 12:15 AM

Nice area.
I hate paying brokers!

I'm in for that. it would be great to put some names and faces to all of you.

CA Dolfan
04-16-2004, 12:25 AM

I almost bought tickets for that game on Ebay a couple of days before the game. A good thing I didn't....Phew..:(

Coral Reefer
04-16-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan954

Good idea. We should all get together and get group tickets.

I checked the 49er site.
It mentioned individual tix sales but nothing about group purchases.

The Fins sell group tix of 20 or more before individual tix go on sale. I emailed the 49er tix office to see if they have a group tix program as well. If so we should all coordinate.
Would have a great time.

CA Dolfan
04-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the little tidbits Samphin. I thought Candlestick was gone, or renamed something else? Might be confusing myself though

You might be thinking of the Giants 3COM baseball park.

ThaSpectacle71
04-16-2004, 12:37 AM
i want in on some of this "coordination":)

Predaphin
04-16-2004, 12:39 AM
Guys, i got a response form 49ers.com......

The 49ers 2004 season schedule will be can be found on http://www.sf49ers.com/schedule/

Ticket sales will begin in Mid-July through Ticketmaster. The ticket cost for all seats will be $64.00 plus Ticketmaster fees. Full details will be released on 49ers.com as the 2004 season approaches. To be notified automatically of important 49ers news by E-mail sign up here for 49ers E-News!

Thank you for contacting the Forty Niners!

.......nothing special.

Predaphin
04-16-2004, 12:50 AM

You might be thinking of the Giants 3COM baseball park.

thats Pac-Bell park....3Com is the newest name for Candlestick (Niners staduim).

Predaphin
04-16-2004, 12:56 AM

By the way, Heres a seating chart........

Helpful Hints for the staduim (whats legal & illegal, etc. etc.)......

http://www.49ers.com/fan_zone/stadium.asp#

Predaphin
04-16-2004, 01:22 AM
Last time i went, I sat in section 29 Lower East (i forgot in what order the rows go) but it was on the upper rows, good view almost at the 40 yd line....but it was high enough to where the players couldnt hear me :(.

anyway, let me know what you guys decide, id like to see and meet all of you at the game......

Samphin
04-16-2004, 04:29 AM
Actually, technically there is no PAC BELL Park. It is now SBC Park, in which the Giants, or if you are a Dodger fan like myself, the GNATS play. 3Com is where the Niners play, formally known as Candlstick Park. The official title is 3com park and Candlestick point. Either way it is hell on earth and windy. Bring a jacket and ear muffs.]

Snickers, sorry about the mis info, looking at the chart, you clearly want to be on the east side.

CA Dolfan
04-16-2004, 08:50 AM
When we win the game, what are the chances of the fans throwing in our face that we still lost to them in the super bowl....ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

ThaSpectacle71
04-16-2004, 09:58 AM
I'm watching that Superbowl Now :-(

Paybacks rock!

Predaphin
04-16-2004, 01:19 PM
When we win the game, what are the chances of the fans throwing in our face that we still lost to them in the super bowl....ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

the present overcomes the past....all i want is a win in SF!

Coral Reefer
04-17-2004, 02:30 AM
We do not have group sales. We sell single game tickets through Ticketmaster
and we offer luxury suites. You can get information on suites by calling
(415) 656-4949.

The 49ers 2004 season schedule will be can be found on
http://www.sf49ers.com/schedule/ <http://www.sf49ers.com/schedule/>

Well that is the answer I got about group tix sales.
None...... unless you want to purchase a luxury suite for probably $80 G's.... :lol:

You have to love how they slipped that in there!

This will make it a little harder to achieve a goal of everyone sitting near each other.

Coral Reefer
04-17-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by ThaSpectacle71
I'm watching that Superbowl Now :-(

Paybacks rock!

I don't know what you are talking about.
I don't remember any SF, Miami super bowl......
absolutely no memories!

NONE! :fire:

Predaphin
04-17-2004, 04:35 AM

unless you want to purchase a luxury suite for probably $80 G's.... :lol:

This will make it a little harder to achieve a goal of everyone sitting near each other.

lol, if only we can get about 80 of us to come up with a G each....lol

Snickersbps
04-17-2004, 04:39 AM
yeah, then we can see how many people we can fit in a VW van :lol:

Predaphin
04-17-2004, 04:43 AM
lol, then we can say we were Officially on a BANDWAGON!!!!! :lol:

Dolfan954
04-17-2004, 08:27 AM

I checked the 49er site.
It mentioned individual tix sales but nothing about group purchases.

The Fins sell group tix of 20 or more before individual tix go on sale. I emailed the 49er tix office to see if they have a group tix program as well. If so we should all coordinate.
Would have a great time.
Cool. Everyone who's going to the San Fran game, PM me. Let's try to get an official list so we know how many are going.

ETA: How is the scalping market in San Fran? I know here in Miami, they're always around.

CA Dolfan
04-17-2004, 09:12 AM

Well that is the answer I got about group tix sales.
None...... unless you want to purchase a luxury suite for probably $80 G's.... :lol:

we could all still tailgate together...

Samphin
04-17-2004, 02:27 PM
I will try like heck to get there. I think we are going to have to help each other out with tickets. Whether it be through the Niners, ticketmaster, Ebay, or a broker. Let everyone know where your seats are and what time everyone is showing up etc. etc. so we can all meet up, eat meat, drink beer, and watch Miami kick San Fran's rear! :lol:

Predaphin
04-17-2004, 02:44 PM

we could all still tailgate together...

Originally posted by Samphin
I will try like heck to get there. I think we are going to have to help each other out with tickets. Whether it be through the Niners, ticketmaster, Ebay, or a broker. Let everyone know where your seats are and what time everyone is showing up etc. etc. so we can all meet up, eat meat, drink beer, and watch Miami kick San Fran's rear! :lol:

Sounds great to me....Id like to meet you all there....

Snickersbps
04-17-2004, 03:35 PM
im in, but like ive said, I will have Niner fans with me.... we can just tie em up or something during the tailgating part :D

Predaphin
04-17-2004, 03:44 PM
im in, but like ive said, I will have Niner fans with me.... we can just tie em up or something during the tailgating part :D

i was gonna mention that also, i will have my 2 cousins, his girlfreind and my nephew who are all niner fans with me, i will also have my son and a freind of mine who will be rooting for the Phins.....but if we cant sit close by, id at least like to meet you guys out in the tailgate party and maybe we can all take a Picture together and come post it here at Finheaven.

The West Coast Finheaven Crew!!! :cool: :D

sanfin
04-17-2004, 04:44 PM
im in too cant wait and im sure i will have niner fans i havent had a bar b q since i left florida 4 months ago so a tailgate party is on the top of my list besides the game but ya lets keep in touch

RunRickyRun
04-17-2004, 05:23 PM
I live in central cali, in a little town called Turlock....but yea i'll be at that game fo sho...

Snickersbps
04-17-2004, 07:04 PM
hey I use to live in turlock back during my elementary school days. Granted thats was 13 years ago or so, but the memories are still around :D

Samphin
04-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Turlock? Ugh I usually put the pedal to the floor to get the hell through that.

RunRickyRun
04-17-2004, 07:50 PM
^^yea :-\...

Predaphin
04-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Your ways away from me, but i had a freind in Turlock a while back.

RunRickyRun
04-17-2004, 10:02 PM
My brother and I are probably the only Dolphin fans here...the rest are raiders and niners...

Predaphin
04-17-2004, 10:10 PM
Well youd be surprised at the amount of Dolphin Fans in Salinas.....my son attends the smallest elemantary school in town and there alone ive bumped into 3 Dolphin Fan Dads.....You see Dolphin Fans here everywhere.

RunRickyRun
04-17-2004, 10:26 PM
I've met a couple of fans but not die hard fans like myself :D...

Amars
04-18-2004, 01:29 AM
im from los angeles and going to make the drive to SF for the game. Also going to the Seattle game for my Bday. Back 2 Back games just like if i lived in Miami

04-18-2004, 02:11 AM
I live in Merced, about 15mins from Turlock. How do you guys watch the games during the season? Direct TV?? Know of any CHEAPER ways. I’m going to the game in Frisco also.

Predaphin
04-18-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 95340
I live in Merced, about 15mins from Turlock. How do you guys watch the games during the season? Direct TV?? Know of any CHEAPER ways. I’m going to the game in Frisco also.

I watched all my games through Sunday NFL Ticket, I know its expensive , but its the only way to go if you wanna catch all Dolphin games.....Did I mention, Its worth it.

Predaphin
04-18-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Amars
im from los angeles and going to make the drive to SF for the game. Also going to the Seattle game for my Bday. Back 2 Back games just like if i lived in Miami

Cool Amars, hope to see you at the game.

Kistner10
04-18-2004, 01:00 PM
I live in a town about an hour and a half from SF and i'm hoping to get tickets too.

Predaphin
04-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Kistner10
I live in a town about an hour and a half from SF and i'm hoping to get tickets too.

what town do you live in???

Predaphin
04-19-2004, 12:50 PM
so whos kicking off the tailgate party??? :lol:

thudeen
05-17-2004, 10:48 AM
san jose

Red Dolphin
08-24-2004, 02:06 AM
Crazy theres all kinds of people here from the Bay Area who are Dolphin fans. My broter lives in sunnyvale and hes a 9er fan so were gonna go to the game.

CA Dolfan
08-24-2004, 12:26 PM
i got my tickets. Yahoo! Although I'm on the home side. Oh well sounds like there will be enough of us. Where's the Finheaven tailgate party going to be located?