PDA

View Full Version : Help and Assist Veterans

BigFinFan
04-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Dear Civilians, We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would like your assistance:

1) The next time you see an adult talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem ...kick their ***.

2) When you witness firsthand, someone burning the American Flag in protest ... kick their ***.

3) Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull him or her aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these Veterans
made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a Disabled Veteran kicks their ***.

4) (GUYS) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay if you were still seven. Now, it will only make you look stupid and get your *** kicked.

5) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you fly a jet?? Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an *** kicking (children are exempt).

6) If you witness someone calling the U.S. Coast Guard non military, inform them of their mistake...and kick their ***.

7) Roseanne Barr's singing of the National Anthem is not a blooper...it was a disgrace and disrespectful. Laugh, and sooner or later your *** will be kicked.

8) Next time Old Glory (U.S. flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet, and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her...of course; failure to do either of those could earn you a severe *** kicking.

9) What Jane Fonda did during the Vietnam War makes her the enemy. The proper word to describe her is "traitor?. Just mention her nomination for "Woman of the Year" and get your *** kicked.

10) Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran. We are Americans and we all bleed the same regardless of our party affiliation. Our Chain of Command is to include our commander in Chief. The President (for those who didn't know) is our CIC regardless of political party. We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those representatives" meet. All we know is that when those civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the military to go straighten it out. The military member might direct you to Oliver North. I can see him kicking your *** already.

11) "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me ... stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore, could certainly kick your ***!

12) Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists, so stop saying "Let's go kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal balls are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me .. if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers; let me know, so I can go kick their ***.

13) Flyboy (Air Force), Jar Head (Marines), Grunt (Army), Squid (Navy) etc, are terms of endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. That could get your *** kicked.

14) Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally over 100 thousand soldiers, sailors and troops far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would get its *** kicked.

PhinPhan1227
04-16-2004, 09:29 AM
Lol...and too true....although "squid" is only used in polite company, we always prefered "pier queer" when I was in the Army....;o)

BigFinFan
04-16-2004, 10:57 AM
Easy Fella - I am a Squid!

I have never referred to anyone in the Army as a Rump Ranger!

Kamikaze
04-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Flag burning, KKK rallies, meetings of the Communist party, anal sex between consenting adults, and massive public demonstrations against war, abortion, racism, free trade, or what have you all qualify as free speech, and I hope you realize you have as much obligation to protect those freedoms as you do those of the idiot driving his oversized SUV with flags flying out of each window, blaring some god-awful country music.

I have as much right to burn a flag in front of your face as you to warp yourself in it and sing God Bless America until my ears explode.

BigFinFan
04-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Burn a flag in front of me, and you will get your *** kicked!

Kamikaze
04-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by BigFinFan

Gotta love the irony.

BigFinFan
04-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Irony in what?

That your name "Kamikaze" represents one of the worst attacks on the Americans in History?

That I have friends, relatives and shipmates in the Middle East right now protecting you and your rights. The rights that allow you - however disrespectful - to burn our flag.

The same flag that drapes our coffins upon our death - wheter in peace time or war.

Personally, I don't care how ironic you think it is. Burn the flag that I protect - and you will get your *** kicked!

upstart
04-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Dear Civilians, We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would like your assistance:

1) The next time you see an adult talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem ...kick their ***.

2) When you witness firsthand, someone burning the American Flag in protest ... kick their ***.

3) Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull him or her aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these Veterans
made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a Disabled Veteran kicks their ***.

4) (GUYS) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay if you were still seven. Now, it will only make you look stupid and get your *** kicked.

5) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you fly a jet?? Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an *** kicking (children are exempt).

6) If you witness someone calling the U.S. Coast Guard non military, inform them of their mistake...and kick their ***.

7) Roseanne Barr's singing of the National Anthem is not a blooper...it was a disgrace and disrespectful. Laugh, and sooner or later your *** will be kicked.

8) Next time Old Glory (U.S. flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet, and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her...of course; failure to do either of those could earn you a severe *** kicking.

9) What Jane Fonda did during the Vietnam War makes her the enemy. The proper word to describe her is "traitor?. Just mention her nomination for "Woman of the Year" and get your *** kicked.

10) Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran. We are Americans and we all bleed the same regardless of our party affiliation. Our Chain of Command is to include our commander in Chief. The President (for those who didn't know) is our CIC regardless of political party. We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those representatives" meet. All we know is that when those civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the military to go straighten it out. The military member might direct you to Oliver North. I can see him kicking your *** already.

11) "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me ... stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore, could certainly kick your ***!

12) Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists, so stop saying "Let's go kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal balls are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me .. if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers; let me know, so I can go kick their ***.

13) Flyboy (Air Force), Jar Head (Marines), Grunt (Army), Squid (Navy) etc, are terms of endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. That could get your *** kicked.

14) Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally over 100 thousand soldiers, sailors and troops far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would get its *** kicked.

Nice post Navy...BTW do you have bathrooms in them big boats?

Kamikaze
04-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Irony in what?

That your name "Kamikaze" represents one of the worst attacks on the Americans in History?

That I have friends, relatives and shipmates in the Middle East right now protecting you and your rights. The rights that allow you - however disrespectful - to burn our flag.

The same flag that drapes our coffins upon our death - wheter in peace time or war.

Personally, I don't care how ironic you think it is. Burn the flag that I protect - and you will get your *** kicked!

I don't know whether to laugh :lol: or cry :cry:. You seem to think I chose my nick based on September 11. What a riot! How about I kick your *** for disrespecting my rights to free speech? In your warped little world, I have just as much right.

Of course, I'm not one to throw a punch at something I don't like. How about a little live and let live for once?

WharfRat
04-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Kamikaze

You seem to think I chose my nick based on September 11.

Actually... i think he was referring to Dec 7th 1941... although there really weren't any "kamikaze's" yet. They were a desperate act of a desperate country on the verge of losing the war in the Pacific.

Kamikaze
04-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Actually... i think he was referring to Dec 7th 1941... although there really weren't any "kamikaze's" yet. They were a desperate act of a desperate country on the verge of losing the war in the Pacific.

There were no Kamikazes at Pearl Harbor, which is why I assumed he meant September 11, since that was a suicide mission. I'm sure he can set the record straight for us though.

BigFinFan
04-17-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Kamikaze
How about I kick your *** for disrespecting my rights to free speech?

I am one of the guys protecting your rights!

And since you ask...

Kamikaze, which in Japanese means “divine wind,” were suicide squadrons organized by the Japanese air force in the last months of World War II. Pilots flew their aircraft, loaded with explosives, directly into U.S. naval vessels. Kamikaze pilots, sacrificing their lives in a last-ditch effort to stop the American advance, sank about 40 U.S. ships.

PhinPhan1227
04-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Easy Fella - I am a Squid!

I have never referred to anyone in the Army as a Rump Ranger!

Lol...Just friendly inter-service ribbing my friend. Besides, nobody in the Army ever volunteered to spend 6 months surrounded by nothing but other guys...:cool:

baccarat
04-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Stay safe BFF! Ignore the Andy Rooneys out there, America appericates your service.

DeDolfan
04-29-2004, 06:08 PM
Lol...and too true....although "squid" is only used in polite company, we always prefered "pier queer" when I was in the Army....;o)

You mean you wuz a DOG face ??

DeDolfan
04-29-2004, 06:11 PM

You are wise beyond your years, my friend!! SA-LUTE !!!
Bur mama wore her combat boots tho!! I may have been the one that coined that phrase!! Well, at least I helped to "carry it on" !! :lol:

DeDolfan
04-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Flag burning, KKK rallies, meetings of the Communist party, anal sex between consenting adults, and massive public demonstrations against war, abortion, racism, free trade, or what have you all qualify as free speech, and I hope you realize you have as much obligation to protect those freedoms as you do those of the idiot driving his oversized SUV with flags flying out of each window, blaring some god-awful country music.

I have as much right to burn a flag in front of your face as you to warp yourself in it and sing God Bless America until my ears explode.

Yeah, and if you pack one in some guys assss in front of me, just may get yer asssss kicked too!
Enough of this bull schidt "I can do it because I can"!

DeDolfan
04-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Irony in what?

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, ain't it?? Burn OUR flag in front of us and we have the freedom to "speak", YA??!! ;)

BigFinFan
04-29-2004, 06:25 PM
:clap:

DeDolfan
05-01-2004, 12:02 PM
;)

Dolfan954
05-15-2004, 03:23 PM
Another internet tough guy. :rolleyes:

It's really ashame I didn't catch this thread when it was fresh, as I'm just starting to delve into the political forums.

You miss the point. It could very well get his butt kicked, assuming you're strong enough to do so. Your original post basically categorized actions that are un-American, and doing those things have consequences according to you.

The point is that you have no right to tell him what to do. Freedom doesn't mean doing what the majority says is right. Freedom is doing whatever you want to do....UNDER the law.

t2thejz
05-15-2004, 03:53 PM

Just on a side note...how is anal sex freedom of speech? :lol:

Kamikaze
05-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Just on a side note...how is anal sex freedom of speech? :lol:

It means if two (or more, you never know) people wish to engage in it, it's nobody else's business, and it's not a crime either. Doing it publicly is another matter, but it was seen on South Park not too long ago. :lol:

t2thejz
05-15-2004, 06:08 PM
It means if two (or more, you never know) people wish to engage in it, it's nobody else's business, and it's not a crime either. Doing it publicly is another matter, but it was seen on South Park not too long ago. :lol:
Gotchya

PhinPhan1227
05-16-2004, 04:54 AM
You mean you wuz a DOG face ??

US Army Infantry 11H anti-armor/heavy weapons...10th Mountain...LIGHT FIGHTERS!!!

BigFinFan
05-17-2004, 03:46 PM

Actually, sodomy is illegal in many states.

By definition, sodomy is copulation with a member of the same sex or with an animal; noncoital and esp. anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

WharfRat
05-17-2004, 04:00 PM
US Army Infantry 11H anti-armor/heavy weapons...10th Mountain...LIGHT FIGHTERS!!!

Wassup brotha!

US Army 4th Mechanized Infantry Division... Iron Horse Brigade!

:salute:

BigFinFan
05-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Another internet tough guy. :rolleyes:

It's really ashame I didn't catch this thread when it was fresh, as I'm just starting to delve into the political forums.

You miss the point. It could very well get his butt kicked, assuming you're strong enough to do so. Your original post basically categorized actions that are un-American, and doing those things have consequences according to you.

The point is that you have no right to tell him what to do. Freedom doesn't mean doing what the majority says is right. Freedom is doing whatever you want to do....UNDER the law.

You missed the whole point of the original post. So, I will break it down for you.

1) Respect for the National Anthem - and what IT stands for.

2) Respect for the Flag - and what IT stands for.

3) Respect for those who have who protect(ed) the Flag - and what THEY stands for.

4) Respect for the uniform – and what IT stands for

7) Roseanne Barr is a disgrace and disrespected the Flag, America, and ALL Veterans – and what EACH of them stand for.

8) Respect for the Flag, America, and ALL Veterans – and what EACH of them stands for.

9) Respect for Veterans - and what THEY stand for.

10) Chain of Command – we might not like who is President, but we follow his orders – respect for authority

13) If you aren’t one of us – don’t insult us by using OUR nicknames

14) Have you ever spent the Holidays, Birthdays, or Anniversaries away from your family or friends?

Do not think that those of us in the military are here because we have to be. We are here because we WANT TO BE! We make sacrifices everyday – so that America will remain Free.

Without the Military, our country would get its *** kicked.

BigFinFan
05-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Wassup brotha!

US Army 4th Mechanized Infantry Division... Iron Horse Brigade!

:salute:

We are being overtaken by the Army. Please get me some more Squids in here - quickly!! :D