PDA

View Full Version : Phinzone.com



Dolphin_Fan
04-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Hey, I’m just Righting this to tell you that me and a few others

have removed ourselves from phinzone.com and have registered

ourselves at finheaven.com because of one of the columnist at

the web site has written an article saying that the Miami dolphins

are going to fail this year before the season even starts and he

compared us to the Arizona cardinals and I can not be apart of an

web site that has no faith in their team.

Dol-Fan Dupree
04-16-2004, 12:16 PM
I don't understand this facination with comparing the Dolphins to the Cardinals. Miami has yet to suck in a long time.

AngryDolphins
04-16-2004, 12:17 PM
lol sucks for them.

LIQUID24
04-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
Hey, I’m just Righting this to tell you that me and a few others

have removed ourselves from phinzone.com and have registered

ourselves at finheaven.com because of one of the columnist at

the web site has written an article saying that the Miami dolphins

are going to fail this year before the season even starts and he

compared us to the Arizona cardinals and I can not be apart of an

web site that has no faith in their team. You've made the right choice.....welcome aboard!

PhinBeck
04-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Yep finally seen the light eh? What took ya so long? :jk: You'll be happy you switched.

Dolphin_Fan
04-16-2004, 12:39 PM
thank-you i'm happy to be here.

Gonzo
04-16-2004, 01:00 PM
lol, Comparing us with the cards? I WISH we had that much salary cap room. We do have Boston though, so I guess there is a similarity. Has anybody else noticed that many players that leave AZ have successful careers elsewhere? Hearst, Plummer (only one year, but hasn't been bad), Pittman, Rice, etc. Always thought it was kind of funny since I live in Phoenix. Hopefully we will have the same luck with Boston.

Didn't mean to thread jack. Welcome to the board!

DrAstroZoom
04-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Welcome. Finheaven's columnists are much more intelligent, charming, attractive and self-serving!

Ohiophinphan
04-16-2004, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the new cadre of refugees. Consider us an NFL "Casablanca". I myself am a refugee from a major flame war on Curt Fennell's site two summers ago. The mod's here are THE BEST! They keep a good lid on the name-calling etc. The opinions are varied and often heated but lots of fun!.

WharfRat
04-16-2004, 01:20 PM
:welcome:

Welcome to the Best! You won't be sorry you made the switch! Ironic how they compare the Fins to the Cards... similar to comparing FinHeaven to phinzone! We're that much better! :up:
Feel free to take advantage of all FinHeaven has to offer. If you should have any comments, questions, or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself, FinHeavenAJ, MUCK, or any of our moderators!
Looking forward to seeing more of you on the boards. It's a VERY active site, so you won't have to wait long for replies! ;)

Go Fins!!

Phinzone
04-16-2004, 01:38 PM
welcome...

and just so you know, and everyone else for that matter, my name WAS Graythreat, I changed it yesterday to Phinzone in a totally unrelated move lol. Coincidence I guess, welcome aboard!

Phinzone
04-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Ohiophinphan
Welcome to the new cadre of refugees. Consider us an NFL "Casablanca". I myself am a refugee from a major flame war on Curt Fennell's site two summers ago. The mod's here are THE BEST! They keep a good lid on the name-calling etc. The opinions are varied and often heated but lots of fun!.


...........Dolphinman?

DolFinatic718
04-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
Hey, I’m just Righting this to tell you that me and a few others

have removed ourselves from phinzone.com and have registered

ourselves at finheaven.com because of one of the columnist at

the web site has written an article saying that the Miami dolphins

are going to fail this year before the season even starts and he

compared us to the Arizona cardinals and I can not be apart of an

web site that has no faith in their team.


I wonder if you caught my thread earlier, i was talking about mike myself. Just a terrible article.

LIQUID24
04-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Phinzone
welcome...

and just so you know, and everyone else for that matter, my name WAS Graythreat, I changed it yesterday to Phinzone in a totally unrelated move lol. Coincidence I guess, welcome aboard! I'm not sure I beleive you. Here's the test: Do you like Philip Rivers?:lol:

Phinzone
04-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LIQUID24
I'm not sure I beleive you. Here's the test: Do you like Philip Rivers?:lol:

Heck yeah, who wouldn't like the future #1 pick in the draft?! :D

LIQUID24
04-16-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Phinzone


Heck yeah, who wouldn't like the future #1 pick in the draft?! :D OK, I believe you:D :D

Noodle Arm
04-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Mike responds to people leaving the site:

3) For the people who have said........"Im leaving this website and not coming back because of what Mike wrote".......all I can say is GROW UP! This isn't the 2nd grade. You didn't read what you wanted to read so you are taking your ball and going home. GOOD, we don't want you anyway! I have always said that if you don't like this website or the way it is run....leave! Lots of other places out there. For one, I don't believe you anyway. If this column sparked you enough to write such a statement it probably means you will come back even more now just to see what I will write next! Second, if you are such a simpleton that you can't disagree with someone without leaving a place totally then you are such a moron we don't want you here to begin with. What, if you vote for John Kerry in November and he loses are you going to leave the country because you didn't get your way? This line of thinking is so stupid it isn't even worth addressing any longer. In fact I probably gave it too much time already.

Grow up? Oh yeah Mike?!!..well my dad can beat up your dad! :tongue:

SkapePhin
04-16-2004, 02:00 PM
I just perused their forum.. They are calling this site pathetic for having a thread about phinzone.. Yet, it was one of their former members who posted the thread.. lol!

WharfRat
04-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by SkapePhin
I just perused their forum.. They are calling this site pathetic for having a thread about phinzone.. Yet, it was one of their former members who posted the thread.. lol!

Even more ironic... I, and the rest of the staff here, could care less what they do. They are no threat to us at all. I've never even looked at the site... yet, for some reason, they seem to obsess over us. It's as though they're trying desparately to be in the same league. The fact that this Mike person seems to explode at the mere mention of FH, and immediately begins name calling (from an Admin?? :rolleyes: ) only serves to reinforce why members are defecting from his site.

Crzynick25
04-16-2004, 02:28 PM
im not a very big fan of phinzone.com it dont see as organized as here

canadainfin-fan
04-16-2004, 02:36 PM
FinHeaven is the best site just like the dolphins are the best team and I will fight anyone who says other wise I might not win the fight but i will fight ya:lol:

Scrap
04-16-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
Hey, I’m just Righting this to tell you that me and a few others

have removed ourselves from phinzone.com and have registered

ourselves at finheaven.com because of one of the columnist at

the web site has written an article saying that the Miami dolphins

are going to fail this year before the season even starts and he

compared us to the Arizona cardinals and I can not be apart of an

web site that has no faith in their team.

That's one person's opinion. I hardly think his opinion is representative of the whole website. You'll find posters with opinions that differ from yours, reguardless of which site you are posting at. Don't let that run you away from here, there, or wherever you ENJOY posting at.

On another note: Let's not allow this start a board war, or mud slinging between the two boards. It would only serve to make both boards less desirable for the posters who enjoy visiting either site.

The Scrap has spoken.:D

WharfRat
04-16-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Scrap


That's one person's opinion. I hardly think his opinion is representative of the whole website. You'll find posters with opinions that differ from yours, reguardless of which site you are posting at. Don't let that run you away from here, there, or wherever you ENJOY posting at.

On another note: Let's not allow this start a board war, or mud slinging between the two boards. It would only serve to make both boards less desirable for the posters who enjoy visiting either site.

The Scrap has spoken.:D

Excellent points Scrap. Time to close this thread, and get it out of the way of serious discussion. This is, after all, a Dolphin site, and we don't need this clogging up the main board.

TerryTate
04-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Welcome. Finheaven's columnists are much more intelligent, charming, attractive and self-serving!

Absolutely correct sir....

DrAstroZoom is one of our finest!

TerryTate
04-16-2004, 04:22 PM
You know this Forum Linebacker got offers from both finheaven.com and phinzone.com and took less money to be at this forum...

TTT is all about winnin...and hittin :lol:

(PS - no, i really dont get paid)