PDA

View Full Version : Quick help with jersey sizes

Migs182005
04-18-2004, 03:35 PM
i'm looking to buy a basketball jersey and I'm looking for an XL but all I see are numbers like 56 or 58.

Which number does it have to be for it to be an XL or L?

Thanks

And while were at it, if someone knows a good place in so. florida or online to buy a Dwayne Wade jersey, let me know

Predaphin
04-18-2004, 04:07 PM
not sure, its a tough call.....Ive seen Football Jerseys like that made by diffrent companies (Reebok & Nike) and belive it or not the Nike Jersey size 54 was diffrent then the Reebok Jersey 54....one was bigger than the other.....so Its gonna be tough unless you measure yourself or go to a store and try on a Jersey from the same company....thats my best advice, better safe then sorry.

SuavePhin
04-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005
i'm looking to buy a basketball jersey and I'm looking for an XL but all I see are numbers like 56 or 58.

Which number does it have to be for it to be an XL or L?

Thanks

And while were at it, if someone knows a good place in so. florida or online to buy a Dwayne Wade jersey, let me know

dont know the conversion but i have a size 40 heat jersey that fits the same as a 44 in a Phins jersey if that helps any

Predaphin
04-18-2004, 08:54 PM
oh yeah, also bear in mind, is it Authentic or Replica??? i belive they too are diffrent sizes.