PDA

View Full Version : If you haven't registered with us @ Finheaven.com, read this....

TerryTate
04-20-2004, 03:42 AM
Dear Guests,

Many times out of the day we at Finheaven.com notice that guests outnumber registered users! We appreciate all of you lurking our forum. However we wanted to remind you that with registration you get to have more features, most importantly you receive the ability to post. Registration is very quick, easy, and painless, not to mention it's FREE! We now have close to 3,600 members from across the country and around the world! We look forward to seeing what you guys and gals have on your mind! Thanks again for making Finheaven the #1 Source for Finformation on the web! Register with us, you can't go wrong. :wave:

Thanks,

"TerryTate"
Forum Linebacker, Occasional Columnist and Radio Host
Finheaven and Co. Forums

Clumpy
04-20-2004, 03:54 AM
Plus you get to abuse me :up:

That should bring'em in :lol:

Surferosa
04-20-2004, 04:18 AM
Come on people!

TerryTate
04-20-2004, 04:25 AM

Yep, I get to abuse clump...where else can you see that?

By the way clump since u are a premium member, you still need to get our Finheaven T-Shirt right? :lol:

Den54
04-20-2004, 06:55 AM

Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?
Repeat.

Oboy
04-20-2004, 09:14 AM
Come on Lurkers... it is easy and free. What else can you ask for? Then you get to share your opinions not just read others'.

Muck
04-20-2004, 09:27 AM
You don't even have to post if you don't want to. Simply registering alone helps us. :)

That said, we'd still love to hear from more Dolfans. :)

Clumpy
04-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?
Repeat.

Do you really want to huuuuuuuuuuuuurt meeeeeeee?
Do you really wanna make me cry?

:lol:

Clumpy
04-20-2004, 09:33 AM
Yep, I get to abuse clump...where else can you see that?

By the way clump since u are a premium member, you still need to get our Finheaven T-Shirt right? :lol:

I should have AJ send it to me, then I can bring to the Bills game in December and BURN IT IN FRONT OF Y'ALL :up:

ZOD
04-20-2004, 10:41 AM
:assimilat OR :samurai:

TouchMyMarino
04-20-2004, 10:43 AM
And with an original handle, you too can set the standard for naming trends in the gameday chat.

The benefits of registration are endless, people.

P4E
04-20-2004, 04:47 PM

P4E
04-20-2004, 07:23 PM
That's the beauty of registering, -- once you do, you can post everything... or nothing at all.

Muck
04-20-2004, 09:36 PM
FYI - to anyone who registered and has not received their confirmation email.....make sure to check your Junk/Bulk/Spam folder. Many email clients such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc interperate our automated email as such.

Jwcolour
04-21-2004, 02:41 PM
yeah im pretty sure thats what happened to me with the filter thing...Thanks for helping me out though, was that you Muck?

I guess i'll introduce myself here...My names Jeff and i'm living up here in Rochester NY (Buffalo's spring training happens in my town of pittsford)...Miami Fan my whole life (18.75 years roughly) the usual stuff.

BigFinFan
04-21-2004, 02:59 PM
I know that many of the lurkers are Jets, Bills and Pats fans. Deep down, they are truly Dolphin Fans, but they are just scared to come out of the closet. Any true fan of another team would never post over 5000 messges on another teams Message Board.

Just remember Fellas (Clumpy, Justa, and CW) nobody loves you guys lilke the Fin Fans do!

:billsbite

The_Philster
05-02-2004, 09:19 PM
I should have AJ send it to me, then I can bring to the Bills game in December and BURN IT IN FRONT OF Y'ALL :up:
make sure you get pics of that whole scene :D