PDA

View Full Version : How many buffalo bills does it take to win a Super Bowl?



Predaphin
05-13-2002, 12:40 PM
The world may never know!:lol:

phins054
05-13-2002, 03:46 PM
Apparently 212 Bills were not enough :lol:

3W
05-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Here is a mindnumbing question for all of you Fins fans...
How many Dolphins does it take to stop Elvis Girbac?

Whoohoo!!!!!

iceblizzard69
05-13-2002, 05:31 PM
How many Bills does it take to stop Lamar Smith, who sucks?

bigbry
05-13-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
Here is another mindnumbing question for all of you Fins fans...
How many Dolphins does it take to stop Elvis Girbac?

Whoohoo!!!!!

With 13 loses last year and some to the SAME team TWICE, I would stay away from that perticular subject 3W.


BB

Just skinning the Buff

bigbry
05-13-2002, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
[B]Here is mindnumbing question for all of you Fins fans...

Oh, I forgot, U still havnt Figured out why I call you 3W, you are definately slipping,definately....


BB

3W
05-13-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by www.finsuck.com
[B]Here is mindnumbing question for all of you Fins fans...

Oh, I forgot, U still havnt Figured out why I call you 3W, you are definately slipping,definately....


BB

I thought you were referring to my having three wives...oh i get it..hey, see..hanging around the BBI is starting help you already, I actually detect a little bit of wit and humor...umm..NOT! ROFLOL!
This coming season I guess I will have to change my name to
"wwwwwwwwwwww.finsuck.com".....do you think??

bigbry
05-13-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com


This coming season I guess I will have to change my name to
"wwwwwwwwwwww.finsuck.com".....do you think??

LOL! Well time Will only tell. Thats 2


BB