PDA

View Full Version : Why do these Bills fans think that Buffalo is a nicer city than Miami?

iceblizzard69
05-13-2002, 07:28 PM
What do you think is the reason, since Miami is obviously way nicer in every single way.

ArcticWildMan
05-13-2002, 08:03 PM
1. Buffalo doesn't have poisonous snakes
2. Buffalo isn't so damn hot and muggy, you have to take a shower to dry off.
3. Buffalo doesn't have gang warfare like Miami does.
4. Buffalo is safe for tourists.
5. Buffalo doesn't have the creepy crawlies that Miami does.
6. Buffalo isn't the cocaine capitol of the US.

:D

bigbry
05-13-2002, 08:06 PM
Well Ice, I voted Lack of brain cells, the rest would simply be an excuse. You see, generation after generation of being a Bills fan Causes Birth defects such as Brain Cell Depletion. Naturally, living in a card board box just outside the stadium is hardly a help, but, give them credit, they ALL know the garbage pick up schedules, and when the best nights to rummage for picked over Buff Wings. I know, sounds canabilistic, but, hey they have been eating their young for a very long time. Sort of a Mother Nature thing, keeping the Bills fan population in check. Im fairly certain that is why they have such a hard time filling their stadium. Or that could be because the Bills have forgotten how to play the game. See another brain cell/memory thing.

Just skinning the Buff
BB

bigbry
05-13-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
1. Buffalo doesn't have poisonous snakes--yes they do there just very small
2. Buffalo isn't so damn hot and muggy, you have to take a shower to dry off.---in Buffalo all you have to wash off is the smog
3. Buffalo doesn't have gang warfare like Miami does.---yes they do, or atleast their trying, remember the Bills?
4. Buffalo is safe for tourists.--- and WHY would a tourist want to go there?????
5. Buffalo doesn't have the creepy crawlies that Miami does.---geeez, way to easy, yes they do, just look in the parking lot as Bills fans tailgate
6. Buffalo isn't the cocaine capitol of the US.---Ha Ha Ha Cocaine is not good, but, Buffalo people are still just trying to pay for cable

iceblizzard69
05-13-2002, 08:37 PM
I picked all of the above.

3W
05-14-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I picked all of the above.

Licelizzard69, I pick D...you're abusing us with your weak-ss posts...I repeat...GO BACK TO THE LOUNGE, where you belong..
Geez....??

dolfan06
05-14-2002, 03:55 PM
my bro-in-law is from buffalo and i can't stand him. i have listened to the fact that he wants to move back to NY, but nowhere near buffalo. he said when you get away from the big cities, there are some nice places, but buffalo ain't it
case in point, throw about 20 male and female rats in a small cage and watch what happens. we did this in science class as an experiment, takes 4 to 5 months, but when it gets overcrowded the rats become homosexual, won't multiply!

iceblizzard69
05-14-2002, 05:23 PM
At least he has some brain cells and hates the city of Buffalo since you said

i have listened to the fact that he wants to move back to NY, but nowhere near buffalo

except I don't know why you would want to move anywhere in NYS. I live in it, and it sucks.

inFINSible
05-14-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
1. Buffalo doesn't have poisonous snakes
2. Buffalo isn't so damn hot and muggy, you have to take a shower to dry off.
3. Buffalo doesn't have gang warfare like Miami does.
4. Buffalo is safe for tourists.
5. Buffalo doesn't have the creepy crawlies that Miami does.
6. Buffalo isn't the cocaine capitol of the US.

ROFLMAO..........tourists in Buffalo!!! BWAAHhahahaha.......

iceblizzard69
05-14-2002, 08:16 PM
Miami gets the same amount of tourists in one month that Buffalo gets in thirty years.

Buffalofan
05-14-2002, 08:27 PM
Buffalo is a real NFL town...looks or no looks...

MOULDSROCKS
05-14-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Miami gets the same amount of tourists in one month that Buffalo gets in thirty years.

they wash up on shore in canoes, rafts, and dingy's..... and it doesn't really seem like they have a lot of tourists since most are killed within hours of arriving!

what is there in miami to tour anyway???????

inFINSible
05-14-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

they wash up on shore in canoes, rafts, and dingy's.....

I told your relatives not to book vacations with that cheap travel agency.

what is there in miami to tour anyway??????? [/B][/QUOTE

you can visit our massive collection of Buffalo hides.....

MOULDSROCKS
05-14-2002, 08:45 PM
oic... ik; there were a lot of buffalo in miami and other parts of florida... big industry.

really though, what is there worth touring?

inFINSible
05-14-2002, 08:49 PM
Why?
Planning a secret trip?

MOULDSROCKS
05-14-2002, 08:55 PM
stop trying to avoid the question!

inFINSible
05-14-2002, 08:59 PM
I'm not your tour guide.....but I think you might be interested in the gay bars down on South Beach.......it sounds like they might be right up your alley......(did you get that?)

dolfan06
05-15-2002, 03:15 AM
i've been in florida, the afternoons are kinda muggy, but the mornings and evenings are fantastic. no matter what time of day it is, a short sleeve shirt and shorts are fine!

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 07:22 PM
still avoiding the question b/c there is jack-**** to see in miami...

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i've been in florida, the afternoons are kinda muggy, but the mornings and evenings are fantastic. no matter what time of day it is, a short sleeve shirt and shorts are fine!

but in the winter when the temp drops into the 50's most floridians panick and freeze their asses off!!! they get scared from snowfall even if it melts on the ground at impact!!!

OMG IT'S WHITE **** FROM SATAN EVERYONE PANICK!!! GO TO THE STORE AND GET EXTRA FOOD AND FIREWOOD AND FLASHLIGHTS!!! HURRY!!! AND GET LOTS OF BLANKETS AND COATS!!! BE CAREFUL!!! MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FREEZE TO DEATH AND DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

(oh wait, i forgot they can't drive in that weather either..)

iceblizzard69
05-15-2002, 07:36 PM
There is a lot to do in Miami. You can go to the beach, swim, see a MIAMI DOLPHINS football game, etc. It is why it is one of the most popular cities for tourists (I heard it was number 1 in tourism once, but I don't think it is, I know it is top 5 though) and why Buffalo doesn't even have tourism.

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 07:39 PM
do you have any wonders of the world?

what do you have besides beaches though???
-JACK-****ING-****!!!!!!

iceblizzard69
05-15-2002, 07:40 PM
Niagra Falls are in Niagra, not Buffalo, and from what I hear they are a lot nicer on the Canadian side.

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 07:43 PM
WHAT DO YOU ****ING HAVE WORTH VISITING!!!!

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 07:47 PM
3 words....half naked women. Nothing else REALLY counts, does it?

bigbry
05-15-2002, 07:51 PM
WHAT DO YOU ****ING HAVE WORTH VISITING!!!!

Okay, Okay... we have all been avoiding this to save you from the news, but. U can come down to Miami to visit your relatives during the winter months They hang out in the back alleys, usually,behind any pizza joint, trying to make NY style pizza from scraps. There ya go happy now?

BB

3W
05-15-2002, 07:51 PM
do you have any wonders of the world?

what do you have besides beaches though???
-JACK-****ING-****!!!!!!

Mouldsy, whats up Bro. Yes, they have one, it is Marino1983....a true wonder of mankind

MOULDSROCKS
05-15-2002, 07:58 PM
never mind then!!..... I think I'm gonna take a week off and go down there!!! Call my travel agent! (I'll need a Hummer though if I want to get within 100 yds of him)

bigbry
05-15-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Mouldsy, whats up Bro. Yes, they have one, it is Marino1983....a true wonder of mankind

ROFLOL! I wonder if he knows just how famous he has become. Bills fans, Dolphins fans quoting him, wondering where he is....
Its a strange world when M83 actually brings opposing fans together, while trying to do just the opposite. Oh geezzz, wheres that Jet site 3W?

BB

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Okay, Okay... we have all been avoiding this to save you from the news, but. U can come down to Miami to visit your relatives during the winter months They hang out in the back alleys, usually,behind any pizza joint, trying to make NY style pizza from scraps. There ya go happy now?

BB

...That`s true BB, I`ve seen them digging for peperone.

bigbry
05-15-2002, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Capt. Dick

"...That`s true BB, I`ve seen them digging for peperone."

Ha Ha Ha Ha , and the skinning continues. Dont they know the peperroni is sliced?

BB

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 08:24 PM
Hey BB....these guys are deserting the MB. Maybe we can get a jet MB link from them and ALL go over and beat up the jets. LOL!

Capt. Dick
05-15-2002, 08:26 PM
btw....thanks for reminding me how to spell peperroni. LOL

bigbry
05-15-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Hey BB....these guys are deserting the MB. Maybe we can get a jet MB link from them and ALL go over and beat up the jets. LOL!

Thats what I was thinking. Ofcourse we are going to need some help from the Bills bunch. U see they came here to smack a superior team. We have been the Jets play toys for awhile. It will not be easy. But together, whew,we would kill um.

BB

MOULDSROCKS
05-17-2002, 09:48 PM
I'm glad you think so highly of us as bashers....

p.s. WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIAMI!?!