PDA

View Full Version : Your Guide to looking for me on TV TONIGHT!

TerryTate
04-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Alright guys first off....For the drawings below I used paint to make these quickly and they were made to get my point across, NOT look pretty, so make fun of them all you want, and contrary to popular belief I do have a pair of arms....Also, the producers and directors were looking for us to wear something out of the ordinary, as it helps us get on TV, if u think this is bad, wait until you see what other contestants wore.

Anyways I made these little drawings so you can look for me on SpikeTV's Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

I did not participate in the Window Bangers event, but I did participate in the filming of Sinkers and Floaters, Wall-Bangers, and Log Drop...

During Sinkers and Floaters, I wiped out BADLY, thus giving me a good chance of getting a spot on the show when they were selecting which people to use during the Post-Production process. During this event I wore the outfit on the left, be sure to look for the mini-cape!

On Wall-Bangers I dont remember what color shorts I wore, but I think I wore red, and they were tucked into my knee pads, I got through 3 of 4 walls before smashing into the last one
On Log Drop I wore the all-blue outfit and made it across....

2 of the three outfits included me wearing a black afro wig under my helmet

Remember to tune into the show THURSDAY, APRIL 22nd at 10 PM EST on SpikeTV for the "Almost Live" Special.

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Scrap
04-22-2004, 04:31 PM
I'll try to remember to check it out. Why were you wearing a mini cape, and a fro wig?

TerryTate
04-22-2004, 07:47 PM
i was picking and choosing among my available wardrobes....and thats what i came up with....

"the producers and directors were looking for us to wear something out of the ordinary, as it helps us get on TV, if u think this is bad, wait until you see what other contestants wore."

P4E
04-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Yeesh... and people think I'm out of my mind.:tongue:

:D

TerryTate
04-22-2004, 08:32 PM
im in college, im allowed to be wild :P
Smilin' Bob, the time for you to be crazy has long surpassed you :lol: ;)

P4E
04-22-2004, 10:38 PM
I DEMAND respect!!!!

Whippersnappers!!!

go_fins
04-22-2004, 10:50 PM
MAN!!! This chick just did a MAJOR wipe out! :eek:

P4E
04-22-2004, 10:56 PM
That guy all in blue who was last up made it across. Was it... could it be...

TERRY TATE?!?!?

Dajesus
04-22-2004, 11:21 PM
I wish the love of stupidity was around when I was in college, my everyday life could have been as sucsessfull as jack ***. A normal day included many entertaining stupid acts:
The face punch game(we did get a film student to make a documentary on it.) This was a game that got its' start in Albany during my high school years, but went on to prosper at my fraternity at the U at Buffalo. You get 6 inches to punch a friend in the face with your less dominate hand. No winners but lots of fun. That evolved in to fight club untill the damn cops started interveening

The crazy tennis ball game. This was one of my favorites. It involved at least 2 people up to 6, as many tennis balls as we had, and a pitch black basement. Every one gets an equal amount of tennis balls, and then the lights go out and you throw the balls as hard as you possibly can where you think you might find someone. It is a great way to improve your reflexes. You only could see the ball when it was about 1'' away from you, so you needed to have Neo type moves to escape certain pain. Only true way to lose was getting one in the nuts. More a source of audio entainment, but very entertaining.

Then the one that hurts the most was bush diving, not the pain of the event but the fact that Jackass would make it famous a few years later. No it isn't sexual, but quite exhilarating. The only rule was you had to land in a bush. Points were awared for style, originallity, and spontanaity. My best jump was durring a beer pong tournament running and sliding across the table, lenghtwise not with, thru the cups and out a open window falling about 8 feet on to some bushed head first with a summersault dismount out of the bushes. The best I ever saw was a 25 foot drop in to a chery blossom tree grabbing branches using them as a parachute to land on the ground safely. If anyone has every been to the UB campus you know the terrace I speak of. 2 Broken arms, 1 broken rib, and a dislocated shoulder made this sport end before it could break out.

The insult game was made for TV. How many insults could you say to the bouncers at the Steer in Buffalo before you got punched or thrown down the stairs. This was like golf you were shooting for a low score, becuase that would mean you have the wittiest insult.

The potato gun challenge. Strapped with only a pair of 20 year old hockey shoulder pads you would see how many tennis balls you could get shot with from a homade potato cannon. Also known as rasberry.

Bebe gun hide and go seek. Much like the game you loved as a kid excpet no one was it. Everyone had bebe guns, and you tried not to get shot.

I guess I will stop here. I am just pissed I didn't make millions off of my stupidity.