PDA

View Full Version : "The Bachelor" with Jesse Palmer (NY Giants QB)

Dolfan02
04-22-2004, 01:50 PM
I caught the "The Bachelor" last night, it was the 3rd episode. The bachelor is Jesse Palmer who's the backup QB for the NY Giants. I'm not really a reailty TV show type of guy, but I guess watching a bunch of hot women with a pro football mix thrown into it made me interested to see what its about. Anyways, its been quite amusing. Has anybody else seen the show? The cutest chick, in my opinion, got eliminated last night. I think her name's Katie. She accidentally got selected into the 2nd round on the first episode, but then she had made the next cut after that. Then there's a chick who's actually from Fort Lauderdale, FL (next to Miami) who is a sinister whore and a dedicated golddigger who's still in the mix. There's also an NFL cheerleader who got eliminated yesterday. She was hot but super ditsy. I'm trying to figure out which team she cheers for. Anyways, the show's pretty good and Jesse Palmer is one lucky dude having fun.. but he's a fool if he thinks that he's going to find his future life-long wife on this show.

t2thejz
04-22-2004, 07:46 PM
:foundout: